Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Just what the hell is Sakura's problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Rin Hatake View Post
    Now...now let's not start a NaruSaku vs. Naruhina war..lol.
    What about a NaruSaku And NaruHina Vs SakuTenTen War?

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wow, I was amazed to see that this topic had 25 new message since I last checked.

But it turned out that most of it was spam.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jax Inuzuka View Post
    and deepdown everyone knows narutos gonna get sakura anyway lol, but seriously, lets not mention it now and ruin his thread.
    yeah let's not ruin the hate that was intended by this thread... LOL

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i dont watch much of the fillers but in the manga i dont mind her

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Wow, I was amazed to see that this topic had 25 new message since I last checked.

But it turned out that most of it was spam.
    What do you expect? Hate threads are always "I love this character!" "Well I hate this character!! Fck YOU"

Now when I read you were angry with a filler episode, I almost stopped reading. Filler is filler is filler is filler is filler.. is what I wanted to say, but I figured I would just tell you that Sakura's *****iness is purely comedic relief. When has beating up Naruto ever truly affected the story in any way, besides adding an extra useless 90 seconds to the episode?

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think we all can agree to hate Sakura, in our own way. However don't start a thread asking what's wrong with her, maybe one that asks, 'Who out there hates Sakura.'

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I like her actually^^

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokand View Post
    I think we all can agree to hate Sakura, in our own way. However don't start a thread asking what's wrong with her, maybe one that asks, 'Who out there hates Sakura.'
    Just cause you hate her doesn't mean everyone else does

DominiqueIzDominator Nickville17's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Just watched the latest anime episode, and yet again Sakura pisses me off like no other.

First of all, everything Naruto does seem to piss her off, it's seem like it's impossible for Naruto to please her unless he mentions Sasuke and how he's going to bring him back and etc. Like when she saw Naruto sitting down near the edge of a cliff dwelling in his own thoughts while she was approaching him with an angry face.

When she saw his face, she smirked and sat down next to him. Probably because she knew that he was thinking of Sasuke, at least that's what I think.

And watching the the preview for the next episode, it looks like she's going to beat Naruto once again, which pisses me off yet more, like if she had forgotten the conversation they just had earlier. Naruto only acts the way he does because he cares too much about his friends and innocent people. Apparantly she's too weak and too much of a p.ussy to defy her orders like Naruto does, otherwise she would've followed him and would've been able to understand him more.

I seriously hope it's one of Naruto shadow clones she punches with her elbow in the next episode. What a sadistic *****. Pain should've hurt her real bad.

Can't believe Kishi didn't do that, even though he's not a big fan of hers either.

So.... What's her problem?

I understand how u feel. When I'd start watchin Naruto, it seem like NOBODY didn't have no respect for Naruto especially Sakura (dickhead), because of the 9 Tail Fox. Now it's gotten more understandable, and he's getten more respect than he should. But, not form Sakura somehow, she's still being a dickhead 2 him. Naruto saves her live countless times and I don't think not ONCE, she step up 2 save his. One day, that shit is gonna bite her in da ass BIG TIME. It's like the more I think about Sakura who don't give a damn about Naruto, the more it upsets me. So I'll leave it like this........... **** Sakura!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hinata Gots Some Balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think she always have period before mission lmao

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickville17 View Post
    I understand how u feel. When I'd start watchin Naruto, it seem like NOBODY didn't have no respect for Naruto especially Sakura (dickhead), because of the 9 Tail Fox. Now it's gotten more understandable, and he's getten more respect than he should. But, not form Sakura somehow, she's still being a dickhead 2 him. Naruto saves her live countless times and I don't think not ONCE, she step up 2 save his. One day, that shit is gonna bite her in da ass BIG TIME. It's like the more I think about Sakura who don't give a damn about Naruto, the more it upsets me. So I'll leave it like this........... **** Sakura!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hinata Gots Some Balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    read and watch your shippuden episodes again man, she always try to protect him psychologicaly, you can see that numerous time during the 4tails vs oro arc.
    when yamato say that he can see that she love him

the only times when she yell at him or punch him or whatever, it's only to make it funny when naruto do something stupid...

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Damn it! Same here! Sakura was and always will be a stupid @%$@# on steroids. Naruto doesn't deserve such bull from her and Hinata is the only one that cared and loved Naruto since DAY 1! Damn it, why does Naruto has to make these bonds of trust with everyone just because he wants to prove them that he is normal and a caring person?! I mean, Hinata didn't need to be convinced--she already knew!

Sorry about the rant but I had to unleash the steam off my mind. I'm not here to start any NaruHina vs NaruSaku wars. (puts on flame-proof suit)

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

and this is FILLER

Quote Originally Posted by phaco View Post
    read and watch your shippuden episodes again man, she always try to protect him psychologicaly, you can see that numerous time during the 4tails vs oro arc.

the only times when she yell at him or punch him or whatever, it's only to make it funny when naruto do something stupid...
    agreed

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I agree also

I like Sakura. her attitude towards Naruto is a comic relief. You can tell she only acts that way because she cares. Someone's gotta watch out for Naruto when it comes to the small things. And as for only caring when it has to do with Sasuke... that's not entirely true. It's not only for her benefit and that she has/had a crush on Sasuke. Sakura understands that getting back Sasuke is very important to Naruto. It's one of the main reasons why he's pushing himself so hard to become stronger and more skilled. And so just because she shows understanding when it comes to that doesn't mean it's for her own selfish reasons. I mean she even made him those nasty medicine balls when he was doing nature manipulation training and would leave it for him w/o him even knowing. And in this filler she was only concerned because it was only them 2 who were doing patrol at the time and so it was important to make sure he was doing as told.

Why not hate Kiba? he's even worse to Naruto. Calling him a chuunin or genin or whatever he is, and saying, "knowing Naruto he's probably sleeping". I don't think Kiba even acknowledges Naruto's strength. Sakura does.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Chakra View Post
    I agree also

I like Sakura. her attitude towards Naruto is a comic relief. You can tell she only acts that way because she cares. Someone's gotta watch out for Naruto when it comes to the small things. And as for only caring when it has to do with Sasuke... that's not entirely true. It's not only for her benefit and that she has/had a crush on Sasuke. Sakura understands that getting back Sasuke is very important to Naruto. It's one of the main reasons why he's pushing himself so hard to become stronger and more skilled. And so just because she shows understanding when it comes to that doesn't mean it's for her own selfish reasons. I mean she even made him those nasty medicine balls when he was doing nature manipulation training and would leave it for him w/o him even knowing. And in this filler she was only concerned because it was only them 2 who were doing patrol at the time and so it was important to make sure he was doing as told.

Why not hate Kiba? he's even worse to Naruto. Calling him a chuunin or genin or whatever he is, and saying, "knowing Naruto he's probably sleeping". I don't think Kiba even acknowledges Naruto's strength. Sakura does.
    yeah you completed my thought, I usually speak french so sometimes I don't enter in details xD

anyway, I agree with you

Sixth Hokage of Konoha Naruto1217's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is a theologian above all
    else.

I agree also

Agreed.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

She's a *****...thats her problem

Status
    Oct 2008
    in Nyanmaru's pants. She bought me some pants O_O
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Oh come on, a hate thread for Sakura? That is so last tuesday, man. And besides, she's not that bad, I'm mean sure she has her mood swings but aren't most girls like that?

You know, you should make a hat thread for Iruka! Damn bastard is just begging to be hated

Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You got it wrong, I also thought about Sasuke.
    But this time Naruto was thinking about the boy to whom he said "home is were someone thinks about you".

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sakura is annoying.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I agree also

To some fans, those moments when Sakura punches Naruto are not comic relief, they're annoying moments.

As to when Sakura scolds Naruto because she cares? I don't think it's entirely the truth. In real life, I get scolded and have been scolded all the time by people who don't give a d.amn about me. They scold either because I disobeyed a rule, and because I got them in trouble because of it because they're too scared of the higher ups or because of the consequences or whatever, much like how Sakura scolds Naruto. In Sakura's case, she doesn't want to defy Tsunade or her team leaders order, but Naruto on the other hand, is willing to do that. It seems that it pisses her off, maybe out of of fear or maybe out of envy, because she's to frightened to think for herself and do what's right without getting the OK nod by the one's in authority.

Take one of the latest moments in the Manga as an example.

Naruto 405 page 05 | One Manga

Naruto hears about Jiraiya's death, he yells at the hokage and then leaves the room. She was about to scold him for leaving. Don't tell me she's feeling sorry for him, because she doesn't according to her face expression in that page, it looked like she was more worried about the consequences Naruto's outburst had for herself. She was more scared at Tsunade at that time, then to understand Naruto's feelings.

Those Soldier pills you mentioned, it's still doubtful whether she was doing it to help him get stronger for Naruto's sake or for her own. Remember, she was willing to betray Konoha along with Sasuke before he timeskip. For all we know, she could be helping Naruto out of selfish reason, to get stronger so he can bring Sasuke back to her.

She's not like this only in the fillers, but also in the manga ^.

But she did feel sorry for Naruto when she saw him in the 4 tails mode, probably because of guilt of the promise Naruto made to her due to her own selfishness. She didn't even try to help Naruto when he was subdued by Pain and didn't seem to be much worried about Naruto's latest Kyuubi transformation like she was before. Since the last time she saw Naruto in Kyuubi mode, she probably must've thought up about something that justifies her selfish act, making her feel less bad about herself this time.

And Kiba is not annoying to me, he considers Naruto a comrade and sees him as a worthy rival. He also treat him a lot better than Sakura does.

Last edited by Renegade; 03-13-2009 at 09:38 AM.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

To some fans, those moments when Sakura punches Naruto are not comic relief, they're annoying moments.

As to when Sakura scolds Naruto because she cares? I don't think it's entirely the truth. In real life, I get scolded and have been scolded all the time by people who don't give a d.amn about me. They scold either because I disobeyed a rule, and because I got them in trouble because of it because they're too scared of the higher ups or because of the consequences or whatever, much like how Sakura scolds Naruto. In Sakura's case, she doesn't want to defy Tsunade or her team leaders order, but Naruto on the other hand, is willing to do that. It seems that it pisses her off, maybe out of of fear or maybe out of envy, because she's to frightened to think for herself and do what's right without getting the OK nod by the one's in authority.

Take one of the latest moments in the Manga as an example.

Naruto 405 page 05 | One Manga

Naruto hears about Jiraiya's death, he yells at the hokage and then leaves the room. She was about to scold him for leaving. Don't tell me she's feeling sorry for him, because she doesn't according to her face expression in that page, it looked like she was more worried about the consequences Naruto's outburst had for herself. She was more scared at Tsunade at that time, then to understand Naruto's feelings.

Those Soldier pills you mentioned, it's still doubtful whether she was doing it to help him get stronger for Naruto's sake or for her own. Remember, she was willing to betray Konoha along with Sasuke before he timeskip. For all we know, she could be helping Naruto out of selfish reason, to get stronger so he can bring Sasuke back to her.

She's not like this only in the fillers, but also in the manga ^.

And Kiba is not annoying to me, he considers Naruto a comrade and sees him as a worthy rival. He also treat him a lot better than Sakura does.
    LMAO ROLF thats funny but common

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKABUto View Post
    LMAO ROLF thats funny but common
    You have to read between the lines.

Since she was willing to leave the village with him, we don't know just how far she is willing to go for Sasuke or in the quest to get him back.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You have to read between the lines.

Since she was willing to leave the village with him, we don't know just how far she is willing to go for Sasuke or in the quest to get him back.
    understand sakura is a confusing broad all true points
    BUT saskue is probably getting wit KARIN
    HE did put his mouth on her
    htat means in he real world they are an item & she did in return moan
    ENUF SAID
    sakura is probaly gunna be a lesbian
    Or prostitute

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKABUto View Post
    understand sakura is a confusing broad all true points
    BUT saskue is probably getting wit KARIN
    HE did put his mouth on her
    htat means in he real world they are an item & she did in return moan
    ENUF SAID
    sakura is probaly gunna be a lesbian
    Or prostitute
    Nah, Karin raped Sasuke when he was with Oro.

Sasuke knows this, but he doesn't want to bring it up.