Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 41 to 60 of 62
  1. #41
    Sixth Hokage of Konoha Naruto1217's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto1217 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,299
    Location
    Konohagakure no sato
    Is a theologian above all
    else.
     

    Re: Just what the hell is Sakura's problem?

    Quote Originally Posted by phaco View Post
    read and watch your shippuden episodes again man, she always try to protect him psychologicaly, you can see that numerous time during the 4tails vs oro arc.
    when yamato say that he can see that she love him

    the only times when she yell at him or punch him or whatever, it's only to make it funny when naruto do something stupid...
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakra View Post
    I agree also

    I like Sakura. her attitude towards Naruto is a comic relief. You can tell she only acts that way because she cares. Someone's gotta watch out for Naruto when it comes to the small things. And as for only caring when it has to do with Sasuke... that's not entirely true. It's not only for her benefit and that she has/had a crush on Sasuke. Sakura understands that getting back Sasuke is very important to Naruto. It's one of the main reasons why he's pushing himself so hard to become stronger and more skilled. And so just because she shows understanding when it comes to that doesn't mean it's for her own selfish reasons. I mean she even made him those nasty medicine balls when he was doing nature manipulation training and would leave it for him w/o him even knowing. And in this filler she was only concerned because it was only them 2 who were doing patrol at the time and so it was important to make sure he was doing as told.

    Why not hate Kiba? he's even worse to Naruto. Calling him a chuunin or genin or whatever he is, and saying, "knowing Naruto he's probably sleeping". I don't think Kiba even acknowledges Naruto's strength. Sakura does.
    Agreed.
     
         

  2. #42
    Banned
    Status
    Misa-Misa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    14,276
    Location
    Wif Mah Mello! ^-^
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Just what the hell is Sakura's problem?

    She's a *****...thats her problem
     
         

  3. #43
    † Allen Walker † Faceless's Avatar
    Status
    Faceless is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5,325
    Location
    in Nyanmaru's pants. She bought me some pants O_O
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Just what the hell is Sakura's problem?

    Oh come on, a hate thread for Sakura? That is so last tuesday, man. And besides, she's not that bad, I'm mean sure she has her mood swings but aren't most girls like that?

    You know, you should make a hat thread for Iruka! Damn bastard is just begging to be hated
     
         

  4. #44
    Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,389
    Location
    Platinum's heart
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Just what the hell is Sakura's problem?

    You got it wrong, I also thought about Sasuke.
    But this time Naruto was thinking about the boy to whom he said "home is were someone thinks about you".
     
         

  5. #45
    Member NyCzFn's Avatar
    Status
    NyCzFn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    243
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Just what the hell is Sakura's problem?

    Sakura is annoying.
     
         

  6. #46
    Renegade Sama. Yup! Renegade's Avatar
    Status
    Renegade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,840
    Location
    Denmark
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Just what the hell is Sakura's problem?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chakra View Post
    I agree also

    I like Sakura. her attitude towards Naruto is a comic relief. You can tell she only acts that way because she cares. Someone's gotta watch out for Naruto when it comes to the small things. And as for only caring when it has to do with Sasuke... that's not entirely true. It's not only for her benefit and that she has/had a crush on Sasuke. Sakura understands that getting back Sasuke is very important to Naruto. It's one of the main reasons why he's pushing himself so hard to become stronger and more skilled. And so just because she shows understanding when it comes to that doesn't mean it's for her own selfish reasons. I mean she even made him those nasty medicine balls when he was doing nature manipulation training and would leave it for him w/o him even knowing. And in this filler she was only concerned because it was only them 2 who were doing patrol at the time and so it was important to make sure he was doing as told.

    Why not hate Kiba? he's even worse to Naruto. Calling him a chuunin or genin or whatever he is, and saying, "knowing Naruto he's probably sleeping". I don't think Kiba even acknowledges Naruto's strength. Sakura does.
    To some fans, those moments when Sakura punches Naruto are not comic relief, they're annoying moments.

    As to when Sakura scolds Naruto because she cares? I don't think it's entirely the truth. In real life, I get scolded and have been scolded all the time by people who don't give a d.amn about me. They scold either because I disobeyed a rule, and because I got them in trouble because of it because they're too scared of the higher ups or because of the consequences or whatever, much like how Sakura scolds Naruto. In Sakura's case, she doesn't want to defy Tsunade or her team leaders order, but Naruto on the other hand, is willing to do that. It seems that it pisses her off, maybe out of of fear or maybe out of envy, because she's to frightened to think for herself and do what's right without getting the OK nod by the one's in authority.

    Take one of the latest moments in the Manga as an example.

    Naruto 405 page 05 | One Manga

    Naruto hears about Jiraiya's death, he yells at the hokage and then leaves the room. She was about to scold him for leaving. Don't tell me she's feeling sorry for him, because she doesn't according to her face expression in that page, it looked like she was more worried about the consequences Naruto's outburst had for herself. She was more scared at Tsunade at that time, then to understand Naruto's feelings.

    Those Soldier pills you mentioned, it's still doubtful whether she was doing it to help him get stronger for Naruto's sake or for her own. Remember, she was willing to betray Konoha along with Sasuke before he timeskip. For all we know, she could be helping Naruto out of selfish reason, to get stronger so he can bring Sasuke back to her.

    She's not like this only in the fillers, but also in the manga ^.

    But she did feel sorry for Naruto when she saw him in the 4 tails mode, probably because of guilt of the promise Naruto made to her due to her own selfishness. She didn't even try to help Naruto when he was subdued by Pain and didn't seem to be much worried about Naruto's latest Kyuubi transformation like she was before. Since the last time she saw Naruto in Kyuubi mode, she probably must've thought up about something that justifies her selfish act, making her feel less bad about herself this time.

    And Kiba is not annoying to me, he considers Naruto a comrade and sees him as a worthy rival. He also treat him a lot better than Sakura does.
     
         
    Last edited by Renegade; 03-13-2009 at 10:38 AM.

  7. #47
    Senior Member Dean-Winchester's Avatar
    Status
    Dean-Winchester is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,077
    Location
    canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Just what the hell is Sakura's problem?

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    To some fans, those moments when Sakura punches Naruto are not comic relief, they're annoying moments.

    As to when Sakura scolds Naruto because she cares? I don't think it's entirely the truth. In real life, I get scolded and have been scolded all the time by people who don't give a d.amn about me. They scold either because I disobeyed a rule, and because I got them in trouble because of it because they're too scared of the higher ups or because of the consequences or whatever, much like how Sakura scolds Naruto. In Sakura's case, she doesn't want to defy Tsunade or her team leaders order, but Naruto on the other hand, is willing to do that. It seems that it pisses her off, maybe out of of fear or maybe out of envy, because she's to frightened to think for herself and do what's right without getting the OK nod by the one's in authority.

    Take one of the latest moments in the Manga as an example.

    Naruto 405 page 05 | One Manga

    Naruto hears about Jiraiya's death, he yells at the hokage and then leaves the room. She was about to scold him for leaving. Don't tell me she's feeling sorry for him, because she doesn't according to her face expression in that page, it looked like she was more worried about the consequences Naruto's outburst had for herself. She was more scared at Tsunade at that time, then to understand Naruto's feelings.

    Those Soldier pills you mentioned, it's still doubtful whether she was doing it to help him get stronger for Naruto's sake or for her own. Remember, she was willing to betray Konoha along with Sasuke before he timeskip. For all we know, she could be helping Naruto out of selfish reason, to get stronger so he can bring Sasuke back to her.

    She's not like this only in the fillers, but also in the manga ^.

    And Kiba is not annoying to me, he considers Naruto a comrade and sees him as a worthy rival. He also treat him a lot better than Sakura does.
    LMAO ROLF thats funny but common
     
         

  8. #48
    Renegade Sama. Yup! Renegade's Avatar
    Status
    Renegade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,840
    Location
    Denmark
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Just what the hell is Sakura's problem?

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKABUto View Post
    LMAO ROLF thats funny but common
    You have to read between the lines.

    Since she was willing to leave the village with him, we don't know just how far she is willing to go for Sasuke or in the quest to get him back.
     
         

  9. #49
    Senior Member Dean-Winchester's Avatar
    Status
    Dean-Winchester is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,077
    Location
    canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Just what the hell is Sakura's problem?

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    You have to read between the lines.

    Since she was willing to leave the village with him, we don't know just how far she is willing to go for Sasuke or in the quest to get him back.
    understand sakura is a confusing broad all true points
    BUT saskue is probably getting wit KARIN
    HE did put his mouth on her
    htat means in he real world they are an item & she did in return moan
    ENUF SAID
    sakura is probaly gunna be a lesbian
    Or prostitute
     
         

  10. #50
    Renegade Sama. Yup! Renegade's Avatar
    Status
    Renegade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,840
    Location
    Denmark
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Just what the hell is Sakura's problem?

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKABUto View Post
    understand sakura is a confusing broad all true points
    BUT saskue is probably getting wit KARIN
    HE did put his mouth on her
    htat means in he real world they are an item & she did in return moan
    ENUF SAID
    sakura is probaly gunna be a lesbian
    Or prostitute
    Nah, Karin raped Sasuke when he was with Oro.

    Sasuke knows this, but he doesn't want to bring it up.
     
         

  11. #51
    Senior Member Dean-Winchester's Avatar
    Status
    Dean-Winchester is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,077
    Location
    canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Just what the hell is Sakura's problem?

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Nah, Karin raped Sasuke when he was with Oro.

    Sasuke knows this, but he doesn't want to bring it up.
    i have a werid theory about karin
    EVEryone who bites her seh in return get s there abilities
    but its an overpowerd theory
     
         

  12. #52
    Mysterious JustMyself's Avatar
    Status
    JustMyself is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    248
    Location
    Somewhere
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Just what the hell is Sakura's problem?

    It's time to laugh hard. C'mon, Naruto must be a man like Jman was and ends up with every single girl he wants to. Narueveryone ftw
    Sakura must be a drunk gambler and hinata is mine!
    bye.
     
         

  13. #53
    Flawful
    Guest

    Re: Just what the hell is Sakura's problem?

    in shippuuded 50-60 (idk wich one) naruto is sleeping and dreaming , and suddenly yells:

    Rasen...!!!!
    and sakura is so pissed of she goes and awakes him and than he calls her ugly whore lmao
     
         

  • #54
    Taking Shots At You ProtoMan20's Avatar
    Status
    ProtoMan20 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    48
    Location
    behind you fool!!
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Just what the hell is Sakura's problem?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jax Inuzuka View Post
    if this badmouthing of sakura continues im gonna have to hurt someone -_-
    oh no we gotta a internet ganster lol
     
         

  • #55
    Renegade Sama. Yup! Renegade's Avatar
    Status
    Renegade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,840
    Location
    Denmark
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Just what the hell is Sakura's problem?

    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoMan20 View Post
    oh no we gotta a internet ganster lol
    Funny, that was my first thought on him. Not very impressive.
     
         

  • #56
    the Voodoo Child Buu's Avatar
    Status
    Buu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    584
    Location
    Vog Town
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Just what the hell is Sakura's problem?

    I know Sakura has parents.
    But I never seen them.

    Maybe thats why she's annoying.
     
         

  • #57
    Member Pedrofilio's Avatar
    Status
    Pedrofilio is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    92
    Location
    Water country
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Just what the hell is Sakura's problem?

    Quote Originally Posted by Truckworks View Post
    I know Sakura has parents.
    But I never seen them.

    Maybe thats why she's annoying.
    You know...youre right!!!!
    WTF..where are sakura's parents??
    I dont hope that her dad also has pink hair xD
     
         

  • #58
    bored User Name's Avatar
    Status
    User Name is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    323
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Just what the hell is Sakura's problem?

    Maybe we'll see Sasuke again and Sakura will run up to him and then he could stab his chidori through her flat chest:D that would make Sasuke my favorite character
     
         

  • #59
    What? Kazamori's Avatar
    Status
    Kazamori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    9,653
    Location
    Isolated Room
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Just what the hell is Sakura's problem?

    Quote Originally Posted by User Name View Post
    Maybe we'll see Sasuke again and Sakura will run up to him and then he could stab his chidori through her flat chest:D that would make Sasuke my favorite character
    In your dreams ... -.-
     
         

  • #60
    Renegade Sama. Yup! Renegade's Avatar
    Status
    Renegade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,840
    Location
    Denmark
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Just what the hell is Sakura's problem?

    Quote Originally Posted by User Name View Post
    Maybe we'll see Sasuke again and Sakura will run up to him and then he could stab his chidori through her flat chest:D that would make Sasuke my favorite character
    Yup! He'd be my fav character too if he pulls off something like that.
     
         

  • Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •