Oct 2011
    TrollKing

Re: o--------o fight

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Ichigo uchiha...

3 tomoe active...

*throws a shuriken at you*
    *avoid direct eye contact and looks at your chicks*

i take out a kunai from my pouch and as your shuriken come towards me, i channel wind chakra to the kunai and throws it at the hole in the shuriken and forces it into the ground. i then send sand needles at you that discharge lightning once the hit the ground,

(Suna Raishin) - Sand Lightning Needles
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: A spray of needles that surround the enemy and when they hit the ground they discharge electricity out at the enemy.

Gaara: :\

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara View Post
    *avoid direct eye contact and looks at your chicks*

i take out a kunai from my pouch and as your shuriken come towards me, i channel wind chakra to the kunai and throws it at the hole in the shuriken and forces it into the ground. i then send sand needles at you that discharge lightning once the hit the ground,

(Suna Raishin) - Sand Lightning Needles
    Description: A spray of needles that surround the enemy and when they hit the ground they discharge electricity out at the enemy.

Gaara: :\
    As you throw your kunai just as it's about to hit my shuriken i use:

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Type:Attack
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Projectile Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that uses Kage Bunshin to create multiple physical clone copies from one thrown projectile.

Making 20 copies of it that hit you.

Status
    Oct 2011
    TrollKing

As you throw your kunai just as it's about to hit my shuriken i use:

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Description: Projectile Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that uses Kage Bunshin to create multiple physical clone copies from one thrown projectile.

Making 20 copies of it that hit you.
    as your 20 shuriken clones are come towards me i breka down the earth minerals and create a toy-like replica of shukaku that wears a wide-brimmed rural hat that is twice my swize. i then use the broken down minerals to form a gigantic spear and take the Seigan no Kamae stance and await your response

(Shukaku No Tate) - Shukaku`s Shield
    Type: Defense
    Range: Short
    Description: A huge statue of Shukaku that is made from the hardest minerals and is almost impossible to break into.

(Shukaku No Hoko) - Halberd Of Shukaku
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: A huge spear of condensed sand that is launched at the enemy or manually wielded.

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

as your 20 shuriken clones are come towards me i breka down the earth minerals and create a toy-like replica of shukaku that wears a wide-brimmed rural hat that is twice my swize. i then use the broken down minerals to form a gigantic spear and take the Seigan no Kamae stance and await your response

(Shukaku No Tate) - Shukaku`s Shield
    Description: A huge statue of Shukaku that is made from the hardest minerals and is almost impossible to break into.

(Shukaku No Hoko) - Halberd Of Shukaku
    Description: A huge spear of condensed sand that is launched at the enemy or manually wielded.
    Ichigo: Nice toy you have their... but lets see how you like playing with wet sand...

As you make your defencive sand toy, i hold out my hand releasing a blast of water towards it. The water would soak the sand making lose it's shape and fall down leaving it too heavy for you tontrol, meaning you can't make your halrber:

(Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: A water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.
    Note: No water source required

Status
    Oct 2011
    TrollKing

Ichigo: Nice toy you have their... but lets see how you like playing with wet sand...

As you make your defencive sand toy, i hold out my hand releasing a blast of water towards it. The water would soak the sand making lose it's shape and fall down leaving it too heavy for you tontrol, meaning you can't make your halrber:

(Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: A water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.
    Note: No water source required
    Gaara:...me no like wet sand . me make more sand

i break down the earth minerals from the mountain and send a gigantic wave of sand towards you that covers the area

(Sabaku Ryuusa Bakuryuu) - Sand Avalanche
    Type: Supplementary/Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 20(+5 if you make the sand from dirt)
    Description: A huge wave of sand that can cover a large area and drown the enemy in sand.

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Gaara:...me no like wet sand . me make more sand

i break down the earth minerals from the mountain and send a gigantic wave of sand towards you that covers the area

(Sabaku Ryuusa Bakuryuu) - Sand Avalanche
    Chakra cost: 20(+5 if you make the sand from dirt)
    Description: A huge wave of sand that can cover a large area and drown the enemy in sand.
    I jump backwards off the mountain as you're turning it to sand, growing wings and flying but above where your sand can reach:

(kurokongouseki tsubasa ) Carbon wings
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: short
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/a
    Description: The user with focus there chakra, creating wind made from carbon out of the carbon atoms in the air or on the ground. This wings are like and extension of the user and can be used for flight in battle. These wings protect the users back and can only be destroyed by fire or lightning attacks. These wings are 1 meter long each. The carbon in the wings has a unique structure that makes it so the carbon is very light and so is able to allow the user to fly. This form of carbon is called carbon nanofoam, one of the lightest know solids.

Status
    Oct 2011
    TrollKing

I jump backwards off the mountain as you're turning it to sand, growing wings and flying but above where your sand can reach:

(kurokongouseki tsubasa ) Carbon wings
    Range: short
    Damage Points: N/a
    Description: The user with focus there chakra, creating wind made from carbon out of the carbon atoms in the air or on the ground. This wings are like and extension of the user and can be used for flight in battle. These wings protect the users back and can only be destroyed by fire or lightning attacks. These wings are 1 meter long each. The carbon in the wings has a unique structure that makes it so the carbon is very light and so is able to allow the user to fly. This form of carbon is called carbon nanofoam, one of the lightest know solids.
    o_o you mean can't?

as you fly upwards i form sand into a giant hands that trap you in a gigantic sphere and crush you

(Sabaku Rou) - Sand Prison
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: A huge sphere of sand that traps the opponent in and then crushes them.

as the hands begin to form around you, i pound my stomach and release a highly compressed sphere of wind. the hands leave a opening big enough for the wind bullet to enter, then it traps and crushes you

(Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue the large amount of chakra needed into thier lungs. The user will then pound thier stomach to increase the pressure as they release a huge spiraling sphere of wind, which is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

o_o you mean can't?

as you fly upwards i form sand into a giant hands that trap you in a gigantic sphere and crush you

(Sabaku Rou) - Sand Prison
    Description: A huge sphere of sand that traps the opponent in and then crushes them.

as the hands begin to form around you, i pound my stomach and release a highly compressed sphere of wind. the hands leave a opening big enough for the wind bullet to enter, then it traps and crushes you

(Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue the large amount of chakra needed into thier lungs. The user will then pound thier stomach to increase the pressure as they release a huge spiraling sphere of wind, which is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.
    Yes i meant can't.

As i'm flying up i see that sand forming into hands and as i do i use:

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.

Bringing my hands together sending the water/wind smashing down into your sand soaking it all up an continueing towards you. Now it's water/wind/sand And so when your wind hits it, they would cancel each other out i believe.

Status
    Oct 2011
    TrollKing

Yes i meant can't.

As i'm flying up i see that sand forming into hands and as i do i use:

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.

Bringing my hands together sending the water/wind smashing down into your sand soaking it all up an continueing towards you. Now it's water/wind/sand And so when your wind hits it, they would cancel each other out i believe.
    Gaara: apples D

i create two gigantic steel like weapons in an instant , the giant spear extends it sharp point towards you and drill you into the air, then i use the gigantic hammer to fall down you. The giant hammer forces you down the 2000 foot drop where you are crushed to pieces

(suna Kesshū)- sand gathering assault
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short(can be controlled from all ranges)
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: The User gathers a great volume of sand and compresses it into a high-density shape. This greatly increases the hardness, creating a gigantic steel-like weapon in an instant. The weight and size of these shapes are so great, they can easily shatter bedrock and break through most defences with one hit. Because the weapon is made out of Sand, the shape can be whatever the user wants. This allows the user to create the best weapon for the fight, by taking into account the opponent's abilities and the surrounding environment.
    Giant Spear: by forming the Sand into a triangular, spindle-shaped object (much like a pyramid) and tapering it into a sharp point at one end, the user creates a giant spear. The pyramid can also spin like a giant top.
    Giant Hammer: by forming the Sand into a large rectangular shape, the area of contact is increased greatly, creating a giant hammer.
    Note: only last three turns

Note: can only be summoned once
    Note: can not use other sand techniques while this is active
    Note: can only be used by gaara
    Note: can only be created short range but can be controlled at all ranged
    Note: can not use A-rank sand for the following two turns

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Gaara: apples D

i create two gigantic steel like weapons in an instant , the giant spear extends it sharp point towards you and drill you into the air, then i use the gigantic hammer to fall down you. The giant hammer forces you down the 2000 foot drop where you are crushed to pieces

(suna Kesshū)- sand gathering assault
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short(can be controlled from all ranges)
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: The User gathers a great volume of sand and compresses it into a high-density shape. This greatly increases the hardness, creating a gigantic steel-like weapon in an instant. The weight and size of these shapes are so great, they can easily shatter bedrock and break through most defences with one hit. Because the weapon is made out of Sand, the shape can be whatever the user wants. This allows the user to create the best weapon for the fight, by taking into account the opponent's abilities and the surrounding environment.
    Giant Spear: by forming the Sand into a triangular, spindle-shaped object (much like a pyramid) and tapering it into a sharp point at one end, the user creates a giant spear. The pyramid can also spin like a giant top.
    Giant Hammer: by forming the Sand into a large rectangular shape, the area of contact is increased greatly, creating a giant hammer.
    Note: only last three turns

Note: can only be summoned once
    Note: can not use other sand techniques while this is active
    Note: can only be used by gaara
    Note: can only be created short range but can be controlled at all ranged
    Note: can not use A-rank sand for the following two turns
    As you start taking control of the sand, that would all be below me, i see you making weapons. You can't form them above me as their is not sand above me. As you create these weapons i use:

(Shainingumizu: Ryuu Assaimou) Shinning Water Release: Dragon Crushing Fury
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user will create a volume of water in the shape of a dragon that shoots out of the ground and can be sent to crash down into the enemy and smashing them into the ground. This technique can create a large amount of shinning water to cover the field to be used for future shinning water jutsu.
    Note: This Jutsu doesn’t require a water source

Creating a volume of shining water infront of me that reflects all light back down towards you blinding you. You'd have to close your eyes because of the light. The water then forms into a giant dragon that launches down towards you hitting you and your weapons knocking you off the mountain.

Status
    Oct 2011
    TrollKing

As you start taking control of the sand, that would all be below me, i see you making weapons. You can't form them above me as their is not sand above me. As you create these weapons i use:

(Shainingumizu: Ryuu Assaimou) Shinning Water Release: Dragon Crushing Fury
    Description: The user will create a volume of water in the shape of a dragon that shoots out of the ground and can be sent to crash down into the enemy and smashing them into the ground. This technique can create a large amount of shinning water to cover the field to be used for future shinning water jutsu.
    Note: This Jutsu doesn’t require a water source

Creating a volume of shining water infront of me that reflects all light back down towards you blinding you. You'd have to close your eyes because of the light. The water then forms into a giant dragon that launches down towards you hitting you and your weapons knocking you off the mountain.
    as the light is reflected, blinding me, i punch a vortex of wind that sends me off the mountain.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

i then blow out a stream of wind that slows my decent to the ground. i land and run like hell into a the forest 60 feet infront of

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

as the light is reflected, blinding me, i punch a vortex of wind that sends me off the mountain.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

i then blow out a stream of wind that slows my decent to the ground. i land and run like hell into a the forest 60 feet infront of

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.
    As you blast out of the way, i use my shining water dragon as a water source to use:

(Shainingumizu: Shainingu Mizu Ryuu Taihou) – Shinning Water Release: Shining Water Dragon Cannon
    Description: The user creates a large cannon of shinning water in the shape of a dragon which then attacks the enemy and causes the enemy to see a large light source come at them because of the reflection of the light from the water and hits the opponent crashing them into the ground or water depending upon the factor of the enemy being on land or on water.
    Note: Requires a water source
    Note: Can only be used 2 times

Launching the dragon cannon at you which you can't see because if you looked at the water you would have been blinded. This hits you as you used your hurricane fist.

Status
    Oct 2011
    TrollKing

As you blast out of the way, i use my shining water dragon as a water source to use:

(Shainingumizu: Shainingu Mizu Ryuu Taihou) – Shinning Water Release: Shining Water Dragon Cannon
    Description: The user creates a large cannon of shinning water in the shape of a dragon which then attacks the enemy and causes the enemy to see a large light source come at them because of the reflection of the light from the water and hits the opponent crashing them into the ground or water depending upon the factor of the enemy being on land or on water.
    Note: Requires a water source
    Note: Can only be used 2 times

Launching the dragon cannon at you which you can't see because if you looked at the water you would have been blinded. This hits you as you used your hurricane fist.
    takes the hit and looses balance and gets trucked off the mountain. my leg is broken meaning i can't walk...and my clothes are torn as well as bleeding from the mouth and nose.

as i create a cloud of sand under me which i use to levitate my self around 1000 feet below where we fought at.
    (Sabaku Fuyuu) - Floating Sand
    Type: Supplementary/Defence
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: A cloud of sand that levitates the user to protect them from harm or to give then an air advantage.

Gaara: This guy...>_>

i create a third eye where a couple meters ehind you and 10 meters above you

Gaara: >_O

(Daisan no Me) - Third Eye
    Chakra Cost: 20 (to activate) 10 (per turn to maintain)
    Description: The user creates an eye of sand which can be made to materialize anywhere, allowing the user to see the opponent. However, attacking the eye will cause pain to the user.

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

takes the hit and looses balance and gets trucked off the mountain. my leg is broken meaning i can't walk...and my clothes are torn as well as bleeding from the mouth and nose.

as i create a cloud of sand under me which i use to levitate my self around 1000 feet below where we fought at.
    (Sabaku Fuyuu) - Floating Sand
    Type: Supplementary/Defence
    Description: A cloud of sand that levitates the user to protect them from harm or to give then an air advantage.

Gaara: This guy...>_>

i create a third eye where a couple meters ehind you and 10 meters above you

Gaara: >_O

(Daisan no Me) - Third Eye
    Chakra Cost: 20 (to activate) 10 (per turn to maintain)
    Description: The user creates an eye of sand which can be made to materialize anywhere, allowing the user to see the opponent. However, attacking the eye will cause pain to the user.
    Ichigo: Hmmm... still alive huh?

I look and see that you are still alive due to the sand holding you up.

Ichigo: Hmm... i know...

Knowing the weakness of your sand and how you're relying on it, Ichigo performs a couple of handseals using:

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Causing it to rain. As it does, all the sand will get heavier and begin to lose it's form falling apart. Your 3rd eye would fall apart and slowly the sand you're floating on would fall apart too.

Status
    Oct 2011
    TrollKing

Ichigo: Hmmm... still alive huh?

I look and see that you are still alive due to the sand holding you up.

Ichigo: Hmm... i know...

Knowing the weakness of your sand and how you're relying on it, Ichigo performs a couple of handseals using:

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Causing it to rain. As it does, all the sand will get heavier and begin to lose it's form falling apart. Your 3rd eye would fall apart and slowly the sand you're floating on would fall apart too.
    as it begins to rain, i super heat the area to in the atmosphere to the levels of heat found in the desert creating a drought and preventing your rain

(katon: Kikokanten) Fire Release: Climatic Drought
    Range Short-Long
    Description: Superheating the surrounding air in the atmosphere to the levels of heat found in the desert, the user causes a drought by preventing clouds condensing and falling as rain.
    ~ Usable once per battle
    ~ Prevents up to A rank rain Jutsu for 4 turns
    ~ Only Sunagakure villagers may use this jutsu

i then release a huge blast of fire from my mouth then a huge blast of wind which turns the earth on the mountain lava and causes it to fall apart since the it is no longer solid
    (Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
    Type: Offense
    Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.

i then move back away from the mountain on my sand cloud

Last edited by Aízen; 03-27-2012 at 11:09 PM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

as it begins to rain, i super heat the area to in the atmosphere to the levels of heat found in the desert creating a drought and preventing your rain

(katon: Kikokanten) Fire Release: Climatic Drought
    Range Short-Long
    Description: Superheating the surrounding air in the atmosphere to the levels of heat found in the desert, the user causes a drought by preventing clouds condensing and falling as rain.
    ~ Usable once per battle
    ~ Prevents up to A rank rain Jutsu for 4 turns
    ~ Only Sunagakure villagers may use this jutsu

i then release a huge blast of fire from my mouth then a huge blast of wind which turns the earth on the mountain lava and causes it to fall apart since the it is no longer solid
    (Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
    Type: Offense
    Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.

i then move back away from the mountain on my sand cloud
    As you are increasing the heat i quickly use:

(Genjutsu: Seishin Kujiki) Illusion Technique: Mind Crush

Range: Short - Long
    Damage Points: 50
    Description: The user whips his arm towards the target and outstreches his hand and once the foe witnesses this, they are put under an illusion that seemingly has their mind shatter, wiped out and leaves them staggered for the current turn but due to the strain of
    this move, the user is unable to perform jutsu for the present round (does not count for clones or “additional bodies”). The opponent is damaged quite a bit by this jutsu because of the mental strain that is put upon them.
    Co-created by Gatsndshanks

Shattering your minds causing you to fall backwards off your sand that you were standing on, falling to your death.

Status
    Oct 2011
    TrollKing

As you are increasing the heat i quickly use:

(Genjutsu: Seishin Kujiki) Illusion Technique: Mind Crush

Range: Short - Long
    Damage Points: 50
    Description: The user whips his arm towards the target and outstreches his hand and once the foe witnesses this, they are put under an illusion that seemingly has their mind shatter, wiped out and leaves them staggered for the current turn but due to the strain of
    this move, the user is unable to perform jutsu for the present round (does not count for clones or “additional bodies”). The opponent is damaged quite a bit by this jutsu because of the mental strain that is put upon them.
    Co-created by Gatsndshanks

Shattering your minds causing you to fall backwards off your sand that you were standing on, falling to your death.
    as i fall down to my death, i have my sand move on its own and cushion my impact. i then die due to brain damage ~.~

(Suna no Tate) - Shield of Sand
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost: 25 (to activate) 10 (per turn onwards)
    Description: Sand flows in a circle around the user, and can then move up to block an attack. If the user bears the One-Tailed Shukaku, the sand can move on its own. Otherwise, the user has to notice the threat and move. The sand can be overcome by speed equal to Rock Lee without weights, or powerful techniques above B rank.