Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Add Me if you want

Chapter 610

It's finally here and things are now looking down for Team Naruto. The Ultimate weapon is reborn and now Obito and Madara once again have the battle in thier favor or do they?
    Will the 10 tails be on thier side or will it be on its on side and attack everyone?
    And what's up with Madara? Looks like he was chilling like a boss on the last page of chapter 609.
    All I know is 610 will be epic. I feel like they might either switch to Sasuke and Co. Or Show us what the K11 are up to.
    Shit I think The K11 will either get there before sasuke and try to fight but get pwned but Sasuke shows up and saves them.
    This is just something I think.
    What do you think?

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Add Me if you want

Re: Chapter 610

They probably did already lol

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Add Me if you want

Yeah. Another Off Screen Raping by Madara? Or maybe they ran into Sasuke and Co and got pwned.

Academy Student seethroughninja's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i was considering the insane and even slight possiblity that this could be the last chapter...imagine if it just ended just like this. world over. sauske kabuto and orochimaru never get to do anything else. hinata and sakura are far far away along with everyone else in the leaf and its just over. it was depressing as hell lol.
    it would be a hell of a way to end it dont you think?

609 was a beautiful chapter

Last edited by seethroughninja; 11-14-2012 at 09:59 PM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Add Me if you want

it sure was a beautiful chapter. but what if 610 is the real final chapter. chapter 610 The last thing you'll ever see.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nah Naruto would at least go on for at least 2 years years according to Kishi :P Naruto still needs to become Hokage right?

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Add Me if you want

heh

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol i would like it to go on. but i am just not sure we get to see everything we want.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    waiting for the miracle to
    come...

First I think that the Sasuke story might be a continuation to Naruto manga and not directly affecting the current arc. Even Oro said he doesn`t care about the war. I think Naruto has to solve the problem alone since he is the big hero.

Second, as much as things are looking bad now, the story will have a good ending. It`s doubtful that the moonseye plan will just happen - end of the manga. There will be some twists and in the end, Naruto will win. It was always like that. The only difference is, that this time, alot of the old generation characters will most likely have died which is sad.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    No New Friends

Quote Originally Posted by seethroughninja View Post
    i was considering the insane and even slight possiblity that this could be the last chapter...imagine if it just ended just like this. world over. sauske kabuto and orochimaru never get to do anything else. hinata and sakura are far far away along with everyone else in the leaf and its just over. it was depressing as hell lol.
    it would be a hell of a way to end it dont you think?

609 was a beautiful chapter
    lol I think everyone on this site would delete their accounts

Saviour
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think the rest of the fight is gonna go like this. Everyone on the good side is gonna panic wondering how they will defeat this thing. Blah blah blah, flashback or something. The bad guys are gonna give them words of discouragement as always, blah blah blah. Then something will make Naruto remember that only the Sage of Six Paths could have defeated the 10 Tails. Then someone (Minato, Kushina, 9 or 8 Tails, Bee, etc.) will tell Naruto that to become the Sage of Six Paths, you need Senju and Uchiha cells. They'll tell him that he already has Senju cells because of his ancestry but not Uchiha cells so there's no hope. Then, boom, it'll hit Naruto he has Shisui's eye that Itachi gave him. Then he'll do something to absorb the cells (transplant the eye, absorb the eye in BM Mode, etc.) and then he'll go through some powerful transformation once again and have powers of the Sage of Six Paths. He'll seal away the 10 Tails forever, beat Madara, and either turn Obito good or kill him too. Then he'll fight Sasuke and either turn him good, kill him, die with Sasuke. Boom, end of Naruto....or at least Shippuden.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by lilzay2kay View Post
    lol I think everyone on this site would delete their accounts
    lol dude i seriously thought it could be the end. i was so upset i mean tbh there is nothing really stopping them from doing it. but it seems that im the only one who take the title of the last chapter as a possibility.

the first thing i said. "well naruto is over i suppose ill go outside now" ...i laugh at my own jokes

=================
    And prophetic child if i have learned one thing reading all this manga it would have to be that, things are never that simple. we are talking about the last arc of naruto here lol kishi will not have anyone predicting his story at this point. all we can guess would have to be-it may end happy OR it may end very dark and bleak. im not sure which way its gonna go. i do hope it goes somewhat the way you said.

we better get some ova's out of this
    ------===========----------
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikki View Post
    ...Second, as much as things are looking bad now, the story will have a good ending. It`s doubtful that the moonseye plan will just happen - end of the manga. There will be some twists and in the end, Naruto will win. It was always like that. The only difference is, that this time, alot of the old generation characters will most likely have died which is sad.
    thats the kind of optimism i came here for. seriously i havent been on my usual forums and i just read that chapter and i had to see if anyone else thought it was going to be as dismal of an ending. so far no one else thought as negatively as i did, which is good.

Last edited by seethroughninja; 11-15-2012 at 04:45 PM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by vincaocao View Post
    Nah Naruto would at least go on for at least 2 years years according to Kishi :P Naruto still needs to become Hokage right?
    Are you really sure about that?

Sage Art: K.U.S.H. Katon MilwaukeegHost's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Prophetic Child View Post
    I think the rest of the fight is gonna go like this. Everyone on the good side is gonna panic wondering how they will defeat this thing. Blah blah blah, flashback or something. The bad guys are gonna give them words of discouragement as always, blah blah blah. Then something will make Naruto remember that only the Sage of Six Paths could have defeated the 10 Tails. Then someone (Minato, Kushina, 9 or 8 Tails, Bee, etc.) will tell Naruto that to become the Sage of Six Paths, you need Senju and Uchiha cells. They'll tell him that he already has Senju cells because of his ancestry but not Uchiha cells so there's no hope. Then, boom, it'll hit Naruto he has Shisui's eye that Itachi gave him. Then he'll do something to absorb the cells (transplant the eye, absorb the eye in BM Mode, etc.) and then he'll go through some powerful transformation once again and have powers of the Sage of Six Paths. He'll seal away the 10 Tails forever, beat Madara, and either turn Obito good or kill him too. Then he'll fight Sasuke and either turn him good, kill him, die with Sasuke. Boom, end of Naruto....or at least Shippuden.

Too bad Itachi burned Shisui's eye. For your theory. LOL