Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Spirit Demon SpiritInfinityRoy's Avatar
    Status
    SpiritInfinityRoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas,Nevada
    Posts
    120
    Post Thanks / Like
    Add Me if you want
     

    Chapter 610

    It's finally here and things are now looking down for Team Naruto. The Ultimate weapon is reborn and now Obito and Madara once again have the battle in thier favor or do they?
    Will the 10 tails be on thier side or will it be on its on side and attack everyone?
    And what's up with Madara? Looks like he was chilling like a boss on the last page of chapter 609.
    All I know is 610 will be epic. I feel like they might either switch to Sasuke and Co. Or Show us what the K11 are up to.
    Shit I think The K11 will either get there before sasuke and try to fight but get pwned but Sasuke shows up and saves them.
    This is just something I think.
    What do you think?
     
         

  2. #2
    Spirit Demon SpiritInfinityRoy's Avatar
    Status
    SpiritInfinityRoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas,Nevada
    Posts
    120
    Post Thanks / Like
    Add Me if you want
     

    Re: Chapter 610

    They probably did already lol
     
         

  3. #3
    Spirit Demon SpiritInfinityRoy's Avatar
    Status
    SpiritInfinityRoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas,Nevada
    Posts
    120
    Post Thanks / Like
    Add Me if you want
     

    Re: Chapter 610

    Yeah. Another Off Screen Raping by Madara? Or maybe they ran into Sasuke and Co and got pwned.
     
         

  4. #4
    Academy Student seethroughninja's Avatar
    Status
    seethroughninja is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    UNKOWN
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Chapter 610

    i was considering the insane and even slight possiblity that this could be the last chapter...imagine if it just ended just like this. world over. sauske kabuto and orochimaru never get to do anything else. hinata and sakura are far far away along with everyone else in the leaf and its just over. it was depressing as hell lol.
    it would be a hell of a way to end it dont you think?

    609 was a beautiful chapter
     
         
    Last edited by seethroughninja; 11-14-2012 at 09:59 PM.

  5. #5
    Spirit Demon SpiritInfinityRoy's Avatar
    Status
    SpiritInfinityRoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas,Nevada
    Posts
    120
    Post Thanks / Like
    Add Me if you want
     

    Re: Chapter 610

    it sure was a beautiful chapter. but what if 610 is the real final chapter. chapter 610 The last thing you'll ever see.
     
         

  6. #6
    Member vincaocao's Avatar
    Status
    vincaocao is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Posts
    290
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Chapter 610

    Nah Naruto would at least go on for at least 2 years years according to Kishi :P Naruto still needs to become Hokage right?
     
         

  7. #7
    Spirit Demon SpiritInfinityRoy's Avatar
    Status
    SpiritInfinityRoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas,Nevada
    Posts
    120
    Post Thanks / Like
    Add Me if you want
     

    Re: Chapter 610

    heh
     
         

  8. #8
    Academy Student seethroughninja's Avatar
    Status
    seethroughninja is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    UNKOWN
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Chapter 610

    lol i would like it to go on. but i am just not sure we get to see everything we want.
     
         

  9. #9
    Uchiha-Versteherin Kikki's Avatar
    Status
    Kikki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    where things will end badly
    Posts
    1,544
    Post Thanks / Like
    waiting for the miracle to
    come...
     

    Re: Chapter 610

    First I think that the Sasuke story might be a continuation to Naruto manga and not directly affecting the current arc. Even Oro said he doesn`t care about the war. I think Naruto has to solve the problem alone since he is the big hero.

    Second, as much as things are looking bad now, the story will have a good ending. It`s doubtful that the moonseye plan will just happen - end of the manga. There will be some twists and in the end, Naruto will win. It was always like that. The only difference is, that this time, alot of the old generation characters will most likely have died which is sad.
     
         

  10. #10
    Revolutionary Army lilzay2kay's Avatar
    Status
    lilzay2kay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    lompoc, california
    Posts
    403
    Post Thanks / Like
    No New Friends
     

    Re: Chapter 610

    Quote Originally Posted by seethroughninja View Post
    i was considering the insane and even slight possiblity that this could be the last chapter...imagine if it just ended just like this. world over. sauske kabuto and orochimaru never get to do anything else. hinata and sakura are far far away along with everyone else in the leaf and its just over. it was depressing as hell lol.
    it would be a hell of a way to end it dont you think?

    609 was a beautiful chapter
    lol I think everyone on this site would delete their accounts
     
         

  11. #11
    Saviour
    Status
    The Prophetic Child is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Leaf Village
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Chapter 610

    I think the rest of the fight is gonna go like this. Everyone on the good side is gonna panic wondering how they will defeat this thing. Blah blah blah, flashback or something. The bad guys are gonna give them words of discouragement as always, blah blah blah. Then something will make Naruto remember that only the Sage of Six Paths could have defeated the 10 Tails. Then someone (Minato, Kushina, 9 or 8 Tails, Bee, etc.) will tell Naruto that to become the Sage of Six Paths, you need Senju and Uchiha cells. They'll tell him that he already has Senju cells because of his ancestry but not Uchiha cells so there's no hope. Then, boom, it'll hit Naruto he has Shisui's eye that Itachi gave him. Then he'll do something to absorb the cells (transplant the eye, absorb the eye in BM Mode, etc.) and then he'll go through some powerful transformation once again and have powers of the Sage of Six Paths. He'll seal away the 10 Tails forever, beat Madara, and either turn Obito good or kill him too. Then he'll fight Sasuke and either turn him good, kill him, die with Sasuke. Boom, end of Naruto....or at least Shippuden.
     
         

  12. #12
    Academy Student seethroughninja's Avatar
    Status
    seethroughninja is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    UNKOWN
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Chapter 610

    Quote Originally Posted by lilzay2kay View Post
    lol I think everyone on this site would delete their accounts
    lol dude i seriously thought it could be the end. i was so upset i mean tbh there is nothing really stopping them from doing it. but it seems that im the only one who take the title of the last chapter as a possibility.

    the first thing i said. "well naruto is over i suppose ill go outside now" ...i laugh at my own jokes

    =================
    And prophetic child if i have learned one thing reading all this manga it would have to be that, things are never that simple. we are talking about the last arc of naruto here lol kishi will not have anyone predicting his story at this point. all we can guess would have to be-it may end happy OR it may end very dark and bleak. im not sure which way its gonna go. i do hope it goes somewhat the way you said.

    we better get some ova's out of this
    ------===========----------
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikki View Post
    ...Second, as much as things are looking bad now, the story will have a good ending. It`s doubtful that the moonseye plan will just happen - end of the manga. There will be some twists and in the end, Naruto will win. It was always like that. The only difference is, that this time, alot of the old generation characters will most likely have died which is sad.
    thats the kind of optimism i came here for. seriously i havent been on my usual forums and i just read that chapter and i had to see if anyone else thought it was going to be as dismal of an ending. so far no one else thought as negatively as i did, which is good.
     
         
    Last edited by seethroughninja; 11-15-2012 at 04:45 PM.

  13. #13
    Member Justice's Avatar
    Status
    Justice is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in Nowhere
    Posts
    201
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Chapter 610

    Quote Originally Posted by vincaocao View Post
    Nah Naruto would at least go on for at least 2 years years according to Kishi :P Naruto still needs to become Hokage right?
    Are you really sure about that?
     
         

  14. #14
    Sage Art: K.U.S.H. Katon MilwaukeegHost's Avatar
    Status
    MilwaukeegHost is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    1,881
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Chapter 610

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prophetic Child View Post
    I think the rest of the fight is gonna go like this. Everyone on the good side is gonna panic wondering how they will defeat this thing. Blah blah blah, flashback or something. The bad guys are gonna give them words of discouragement as always, blah blah blah. Then something will make Naruto remember that only the Sage of Six Paths could have defeated the 10 Tails. Then someone (Minato, Kushina, 9 or 8 Tails, Bee, etc.) will tell Naruto that to become the Sage of Six Paths, you need Senju and Uchiha cells. They'll tell him that he already has Senju cells because of his ancestry but not Uchiha cells so there's no hope. Then, boom, it'll hit Naruto he has Shisui's eye that Itachi gave him. Then he'll do something to absorb the cells (transplant the eye, absorb the eye in BM Mode, etc.) and then he'll go through some powerful transformation once again and have powers of the Sage of Six Paths. He'll seal away the 10 Tails forever, beat Madara, and either turn Obito good or kill him too. Then he'll fight Sasuke and either turn him good, kill him, die with Sasuke. Boom, end of Naruto....or at least Shippuden.




    Too bad Itachi burned Shisui's eye. For your theory. LOL
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •