Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[Nagato test] - The Doctor

Greetings, the doctor
    I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules:
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsus and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: Plain open field surround by trees beyond our range, grassy ground, no water source nearby, clear weather, during the day
    ~ You may use Uzumaki Nagato's abilities up to your current rank
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using a Pair of Cannon Kage Rank Uchiha Itachi (With MS) and Uzumaki Naruto (with Sage Mode and 9 Tails Chakra Mode) biographies for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that your testing and I will make the first move. Remember that your goal is to showcase both the complete usage of The Six Paths Abilities and Mastery over the 5 Elemental Releases. Good luck! ^^

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.
    Alucard asked me to conduct this test.

Last edited by The Pervy Sage; 03-29-2012 at 07:30 PM.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: [Nagato test] - The Doctor

Nagato

Let's both have fun if possible. ^_^

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Nagato

Let's both have fun if possible. ^_^

Plain Nagato bio i see, this should be fun. Any speach shouldn't really effect the time frame, but let's see what fun we can have.

__________________________________________________ __________________

Naruto: Hmmm... you were one of Ero sennin's students too... it's a shame this has to happen

Itachi: What will be, will be...

Naruto starts by running at you as Itachi activates his 3 tomoe sharingan. As Naruto is running at you he uses:

(Kuchiyose: Yatai Kuzushi no Jutsu) – Summoning: Food Cart Destroyer Technique

Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user summons Gamahiro above the target, crushing whatever is beneath him when he falls to the ground.
    Note: Must know Toad Summoning contract.

Summoning Gamahiro ontop of you with great speed. At exactly the same time Itachi uses:

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Creating a deep swamp under Nagato causing him to sink quickly as the toad drops down on him. These two jutsu happen at the same time in the timeframe. As soon as naruto has summoned the toad he makes 4 clones using:

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Making 4 clones. Three clones continue to run forwards towards you while the real naruto and one clone stop, standing still gathering natural energy.

Summary:
    Naruto running forwards, swamp forms under you as toad drops on you.
    Naruto makes clones while you counter.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Plain Nagato bio i see, this should be fun. Any speach shouldn't really effect the time frame, but let's see what fun we can have.

__________________________________________________ __________________

Naruto: Hmmm... you were one of Ero sennin's students too... it's a shame this has to happen

Itachi: What will be, will be...

Naruto starts by running at you as Itachi activates his 3 tomoe sharingan. As Naruto is running at you he uses:

(Kuchiyose: Yatai Kuzushi no Jutsu) – Summoning: Food Cart Destroyer Technique

Range: Short – Long
    Description: The user summons Gamahiro above the target, crushing whatever is beneath him when he falls to the ground.
    Note: Must know Toad Summoning contract.

Summoning Gamahiro ontop of you with great speed. At exactly the same time Itachi uses:

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Creating a deep swamp under Nagato causing him to sink quickly as the toad drops down on him. These two jutsu happen at the same time in the timeframe. As soon as naruto has summoned the toad he makes 4 clones using:

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Chakra Cost:20
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Making 4 clones. Three clones continue to run forwards towards you while the real naruto and one clone stop, standing still gathering natural energy.

Summary:
    Naruto running forwards, swamp forms under you as toad drops on you.
    Naruto makes clones while you counter.[/CENTER]

-As the swamp forms below me, while Gamahiro falls above me, I quickly perform one handseal, and petrify the swamp below.

(Doton: Kajūgan no Jutsu): Earth Style: Added Weight Rock Technique
    Type: Offensive/Defensive
    Range: short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: By performing the snake hand seal the user will use this technique to petrify whatever or whoever is touching them, causing the object in question to start to crumble. Due to essentially being turned to stone, the affected target considerably increases in weight. The afflicted person or object of this techniques effects increases their power by +10 to techniques but reduces their speed.
    Note: The target stays petrified for 1 turn.

As Gamahiro continues to fall fast downwards, I look upwards and move my upper body sideways looking at Gamahiro, while simultaneously performing one handseal, and ram my hand into my stomach, causing a massive sphere of wind to leave my mouth, and hit Gamahiro at an angle. (Utilizing the Rinnegan's abilities, that being the gift mastery of all chakra types, the speed of the transition between chakra types, and my specific affinity towards wind should allow this transition to occur swiftly, and I should have more than enough time to perform both jutsus.) This causes him to take massive amounts of damage, and pushes him up at an angle, just away from me, allowing me to safely stand, as he land in the swamp beside me. As he falls, I focus chakra into my feet, activate the Asura path, and take a dashing jump across the swamp to the side of the swamp.-

Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue the large amount of chakra needed into thier lungs. The user will then pound thier stomach to increase the pressure as they release a huge spiraling sphere of wind, which is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

(Shuradō) - Asura Path
    Range: Short
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Nagato will activate the Asura Path which grants him the ability to summon mechanised armor, augmenting their body with extra limbs and various robotic weaponry. It allows Nagato to create up to 4 extra arms which can be used in a variety of ways. Such as grabbing their opponent and using a hidden chakra cannon in on the arms to attack his opponent. He can use this activation to access all of the Asura path abilities except the chakra explosion technique from his head but instead is used through the cannon in his arm.
    Note: Can only be used by Nagato biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continously activated.

Last edited by The Doctor; 03-30-2012 at 01:33 AM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

-As the swamp forms below me, while Gamahiro falls above me, I quickly perform one handseal, and petrify the swamp below.

(Doton: Kajūgan no Jutsu): Earth Style: Added Weight Rock Technique
    Type: Offensive/Defensive
    Range: short
    Description: By performing the snake hand seal the user will use this technique to petrify whatever or whoever is touching them, causing the object in question to start to crumble. Due to essentially being turned to stone, the affected target considerably increases in weight. The afflicted person or object of this techniques effects increases their power by +10 to techniques but reduces their speed.
    Note: The target stays petrified for 1 turn.

As Gamahiro continues to fall fast downwards, I look upwards and move my upper body sideways looking at Gamahiro, while simultaneously performing one handseal, and ram my hand into my stomach, causing a massive sphere of wind to leave my mouth, and hit Gamahiro at an angle. (Utilizing the Rinnegan's abilities, that being the gift mastery of all chakra types, the speed of the transition between chakra types, and my specific affinity towards wind should allow this transition to occur swiftly, and I should have more than enough time to perform both jutsus.) This causes him to take massive amounts of damage, and pushes him up at an angle, just away from me, allowing me to safely stand, as he land in the swamp beside me. As he falls, I focus chakra into my feet, activate the Asura path, and take a dashing jump across the swamp to the side of the swamp.-

Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet
    Damage Points:60
    Description: Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue the large amount of chakra needed into thier lungs. The user will then pound thier stomach to increase the pressure as they release a huge spiraling sphere of wind, which is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

(Shuradō) - Asura Path
    Description: Nagato will activate the Asura Path which grants him the ability to summon mechanised armor, augmenting their body with extra limbs and various robotic weaponry. It allows Nagato to create up to 4 extra arms which can be used in a variety of ways. Such as grabbing their opponent and using a hidden chakra cannon in on the arms to attack his opponent. He can use this activation to access all of the Asura path abilities except the chakra explosion technique from his head but instead is used through the cannon in his arm.
    Note: Can only be used by Nagato biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continously activated.
    With his sharingan active, Itachi will see the burst of chakra coming from your body that would harden the mud under you. As soon as it does, just before you get to perform you wind, Itachi uses:

(Doton: Doryūsō) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Spears

Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user first performs the Bird hand seal and the user condense mud or stone, from the ground, and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground in order to skewer the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

Due to him having his earth chakra already in the ground below you this would be pretty fast, before your wind anyway. The earth and mud will shoot up impaling you. At the same time, you have 3 of naruto's clones running at you. As they are, the clone in the middle holds out his hands to either side as he runs forwards. As he does the other two form two giant rasengan, one in each of his hands using:

(Oodama Rasengan) - Big Ball Spiral Sphere

Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Description: Oodama Rasengan is an advanced Ninjutsu technique that creates a very large Rasengan ball.
    Note:Must already know rasengan.

So the middle clone has two giant rasengan in his hands as he leaps at you holding them out infront of you.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

With his sharingan active, Itachi will see the burst of chakra coming from your body that would harden the mud under you. As soon as it does, just before you get to perform you wind, Itachi uses:

(Doton: Doryūsō) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Spears

Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user first performs the Bird hand seal and the user condense mud or stone, from the ground, and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground in order to skewer the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

Due to him having his earth chakra already in the ground below you this would be pretty fast, before your wind anyway. The earth and mud will shoot up impaling you. At the same time, you have 3 of naruto's clones running at you. As they are, the clone in the middle holds out his hands to either side as he runs forwards. As he does the other two form two giant rasengan, one in each of his hands using:

(Oodama Rasengan) - Big Ball Spiral Sphere

Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Description: Oodama Rasengan is an advanced Ninjutsu technique that creates a very large Rasengan ball.
    Note:Must already know rasengan.

So the middle clone has two giant rasengan in his hands as he leaps at you holding them out infront of you.
    -After petrifying the swamp, I begin to see a somewhat large amount of chakra being focused into your swamp. I realize quickly that whatever is going to happen is going to be quite a hassle. I, instead of performing the wind technique, activate the deva path, and release a perfectly spherical outward push of gravity of mid size. Gamahiro is pushed upwards, and to the side, making him literally, fly away from me with great haste. As the spikes come up from under me, they break and fall into the swamp. Due to the Shinra Tensei's size, (Med) it pushes a massive wave of the swamp, (The complete top layer)towards the Naruto clone. Assuming he breaks through, he's completely injured and simply flies into the Shinra tensei, making him poof.-

(Tendō) - Deva Path
    Description: Nagato activates the Deva Path which grants him the ability to manipulate attractive and repulsive forces allowing it to repel or attract objects or people. The path allows him access to the various gravitational abilities such as Shinra Tensei, Bansho Tennin and Chibaku Tensei.

Shinra Tensei (Divine Punishment)
    Type: Supplementary/Defense/Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 40 (+20 for mid size, +40 for large scale)
    Damage: 80 (+20 for mid size, +40 for large scale)
    Description: Manipulate gravity to repulse matter away from the user, with such force that it can easily shatter stone. By using this technique as a defensive measure, most if not all attacks directed to the user will be deflected, no matter the size or mass. The greatest example of its defensive might was from its ability to effortlessly deflect the Wind Release: Rasenshuriken, a jutsu with power considered beyond S-rank. The ability can be used on individuals, by directing the arm toward another person, or around the user in the form of a perfect wave that repels all incoming attacks.
    Note: If the user uses it on a regular scale they may not use it the following turn, if used for the mid scale they may not use it for 2 turns, if the user uses it on the large scale they may not use it again for 5 turns and they lose 40% of their life
    -Useable up to 4 times per battle.

As soon as Shinra Tensei finished, I begin falling. I immediately face downwards and release water from my mouth, which slowly forms into a massive wave which is directed towards you, while filling the swamp (The swamp would already lost a massive amount of it's mud, and would become diluted with water. It's now possible it walk on it.) As the head of the wave forms, I land on top of it, and begin riding it towards you. (As you know, this technique can be utilized in the same way as it's lesser version, where you don't create an orb, and simply let it continue as a massive wave.) While on top of the wave, I throw three explosive kunai towards the assorted Narutos on land.-
    (Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

Nagato: I should go on the offensive now..

Last edited by The Doctor; 03-31-2012 at 04:23 PM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

-After petrifying the swamp, I begin to see a somewhat large amount of chakra being focused into your swamp. I realize quickly that whatever is going to happen is going to be quite a hassle. I, instead of performing the wind technique, activate the deva path, and release a perfectly spherical outward push of gravity of mid size. Gamahiro is pushed upwards, and to the side, making him literally, fly away from me with great haste. As the spikes come up from under me, they break and fall into the swamp. Due to the Shinra Tensei's size, (Med) it pushes a massive wave of the swamp, (The complete top layer)towards the Naruto clone. Assuming he breaks through, he's completely injured and simply flies into the Shinra tensei, making him poof.-

(Tendō) - Deva Path
    Description: Nagato activates the Deva Path which grants him the ability to manipulate attractive and repulsive forces allowing it to repel or attract objects or people. The path allows him access to the various gravitational abilities such as Shinra Tensei, Bansho Tennin and Chibaku Tensei.

Shinra Tensei (Divine Punishment)
    Description: Manipulate gravity to repulse matter away from the user, with such force that it can easily shatter stone. By using this technique as a defensive measure, most if not all attacks directed to the user will be deflected, no matter the size or mass. The greatest example of its defensive might was from its ability to effortlessly deflect the Wind Release: Rasenshuriken, a jutsu with power considered beyond S-rank. The ability can be used on individuals, by directing the arm toward another person, or around the user in the form of a perfect wave that repels all incoming attacks.
    Note: If the user uses it on a regular scale they may not use it the following turn, if used for the mid scale they may not use it for 2 turns, if the user uses it on the large scale they may not use it again for 5 turns and they lose 40% of their life
    -Useable up to 4 times per battle.

As soon as Shinra Tensei finished, I begin falling. I immediately face downwards and release water from my mouth, which slowly forms into a massive wave which is directed towards you, while filling the swamp (The swamp would already lost a massive amount of it's mud, and would become diluted with water. It's now possible it walk on it.) As the head of the wave forms, I land on top of it, and begin riding it towards you. (As you know, this technique can be utilized in the same way as it's lesser version, where you don't create an orb, and simply let it continue as a massive wave.) While on top of the wave, I throw three explosive kunai towards the assorted Narutos on land.-
    (Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

Nagato: I should go on the offensive now..
    Not completely sure about your timing, and if you used shinra tensei on something above you... wouldn't it just push it up, and then it would fall back down on you?
    __________________________________________________ _______________

As you released your shinra tensei, my 3 clones would be close to you. As they are about to be hit, by the mud and push, the first clone uses:

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core

Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

The first clone: He raise a massive thick wall between you and the clones that the mud will hit along with the main blast. As he does this he makes a secondary pillar under the 3 clones that were running at you that rises them up almost to the same height of the first wall. He also raises the rock under your feet causing you to fall. While at the same time, the second clone, without the rasengan's in hand knows you'd be falling and so he uses:

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Storm Upheaval

Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

Dropping the water on you as you fall, this would happen as you fall and after the blast of shinra tensei is passed, while your falling all around you spikes shoot out as you fall and water drops on you as itachi uses:

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Range: Long
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

As he uses this itachi begins to run around in an arc to the right

Summary:

You released your shinra tensei. Thanks to the mud, the clones would see the blast in time to react to it. As you can see in the image above, the two pillars were risen to block the blast which should be enough due to their size. The 3 clones are stood on top of the second pillar. While they are raised, you fall. As you fall water drops on you as spikes shoot out around you.

Itachi is running around to his right with great speed and the real naruto and his clone are gathering natural energy.

The 3 jutsu used above happen at the same time.

Due to Naturo being kind and all, due to his toad being hit by the blast he disperses him.

Any questions VM me

Last edited by The Pervy Sage; 04-03-2012 at 05:40 PM.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Not completely sure about your timing, and if you used shinra tensei on something above you... wouldn't it just push it up, and then it would fall back down on you?
    __________________________________________________ _______________

As you released your shinra tensei, my 3 clones would be close to you. As they are about to be hit, by the mud and push, the first clone uses:

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core

Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

The first clone: He raise a massive thick wall between you and the clones that the mud will hit along with the main blast. As he does this he makes a secondary pillar under the 3 clones that were running at you that rises them up almost to the same height of the first wall. He also raises the rock under your feet causing you to fall. While at the same time, the second clone, without the rasengan's in hand knows you'd be falling and so he uses:

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Storm Upheaval

Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

Dropping the water on you as you fall, this would happen as you fall and after the blast of shinra tensei is passed, while your falling all around you spikes shoot out as you fall and water drops on you as itachi uses:

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Range: Long
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

As he uses this itachi begins to run around in an arc to the right

Summary:

You released your shinra tensei. Thanks to the mud, the clones would see the blast in time to react to it. As you can see in the image above, the two pillars were risen to block the blast which should be enough due to their size. The 3 clones are stood on top of the second pillar. While they are raised, you fall. As you fall water drops on you as spikes shoot out around you.

Itachi is running around to his right with great speed and the real naruto and his clone are gathering natural energy.

The 3 jutsu used above happen at the same time.

Due to Naturo being kind and all, due to his toad being hit by the blast he disperses him.

Any questions VM me

As we discussed in VM, I'm falling from the lack of there being anything under me, and there are spikes on the ground below, with water falling to me from above.

__________________________________________________ ____________

-As I'm falling, from the Shinra Tensei, I quickly notice chakra begin forming above me, which quickly materializes into a significant amount of water. (Of course at this point, because I'm looking up, I wouldn't be able to see the spikes below me.) I decide to rework my original plan of saving myself with water. I focus wind chakra into my hand quickly, and slice upwards, which release a blade of wind that slices the water that was going to fall onto me, thus forcing the water to fall around me, and not on me.-

(Futon: Kōha Reppūken) - Wind Release: Hardliner Gale Chop
    Description: By Covering their hand with wind-natured chakra, The user attacks the enemy with it. The power of this attack is capable of causing the ground to split and buckle around them which could be used to throw the enemy off balance.

-From there, I manipulated the gravity to lift me upwards out of the hole created by the Shinra Tensei, and as I begin getting very very high into the sky, I stop, and from there, I active the Asura path, giving me four arms, this causing my Akatsuki robe to rip and fall down in the top, and a razor tail to extend from my tail bone, ripping the back. From there, I whisper dialogue and begin looking at Naruto.-

Nagato: You're a menace..

(Shinra no Seigyo) - Heavenly Subjugation of Control
    Description: This Technique is the ability to control and manipulate gravitational forces afflicting the user. It allows the user to manipulate it to the degree that they can float into the air but manage to retain a level of control that doesnt cause them to fall to the floor from the pull of the gravity or being sent into the sky from the removal of the gravity pull. This technique however only allows the user to move in a single direction and doesn't travel at fast speeds.
    Note: Can only be used by Nagato biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continuouslty activated.

(Shuradō) - Asura Path

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As we discussed in VM, I'm falling from the lack of there being anything under me, and there are spikes on the ground below, with water falling to me from above.

-As I'm falling, from the Shinra Tensei, I quickly notice chakra begin forming above me, which quickly materializes into a significant amount of water. (Of course at this point, because I'm looking up, I wouldn't be able to see the spikes below me.) I decide to rework my original plan of saving myself with water. I focus wind chakra into my hand quickly, and slice upwards, which release a blade of wind that slices the water that was going to fall onto me, thus forcing the water to fall around me, and not on me.-

(Futon: Kōha Reppūken) - Wind Release: Hardliner Gale Chop
    Description: By Covering their hand with wind-natured chakra, The user attacks the enemy with it. The power of this attack is capable of causing the ground to split and buckle around them which could be used to throw the enemy off balance.

-From there, I manipulated the gravity to lift me upwards out of the hole created by the Shinra Tensei, and as I begin getting very very high into the sky, I stop, and from there, I active the Asura path, giving me four arms, this causing my Akatsuki robe to rip and fall down in the top, and a razor tail to extend from my tail bone, ripping the back. From there, I whisper dialogue and begin looking at Naruto.-

Nagato: You're a menace..

Description: This Technique is the ability to control and manipulate gravitational forces afflicting the user. It allows the user to manipulate it to the degree that they can float into the air but manage to retain a level of control that doesnt cause them to fall to the floor from the pull of the gravity or being sent into the sky from the removal of the gravity pull. This technique however only allows the user to move in a single direction and doesn't travel at fast speeds.
    Note: Can only be used by Nagato biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continuouslty activated.

(Shuradō) - Asura Path
    As you are cutting the water. My 3 clones are leaping onto the front pillar made by moving earth core. As you cut the water in half, it would go past you as you wont be able to see it now just before you start to fly, the clone that dropped the water on you continues to control the water using:

(Suiton: Mizu Shishi) - Water Release: Water Beast

Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user after performing the Dog → Horse → Monkey → Ram and by manipulating water water and transforms it into a giant wolf-like beast. The beast can launch powerful streams of water from its mouth equivilant to B rank, or sweep the area with its claws to let a powerful torrent of water to wash away the enemies.
    Note: The Water Beast remains active for three turns

Creating the water beast out of the falling water that punches you in the back with great force, which you don't see coming. At the same time, the clone with the two Oodama rasengans leaps at you with great speed, hitting you in the air as you're puched in the back. Itachi would now be coming around to your side, as he is, Naruto begins to run around to the other side. As you're punched into the air, naruto's remaining clone on the pillar is sending his chakra to the sky in prepartion. While Naruto enters:

(Sennin Modo) – Sage Mode
    Range: N/A
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: N/A (+ 10 to Taijutsu)
    Description: The user stands still in a motionless state to gather natural chakra to then enter Sage Mode. The user can eliminate the weakness of remaining still by using a shadow clone to stand still and absorb natural chakra whilst the main body remains in combat and by dispersing the clone the user will gain the natural chakra thus entering Hermit mode. This mode causes the user to take on characteristics of a frog. Red pigments surround the eyes and their pupils take on a rectangular shape. The user also gains the ability to sense chakra and the mode increase the power of the Taijutsu by +10.
    Note: Sage Mode lasts for a total of 5 turns.
    Note: if user uses Frog Katas length of Sage mode is cut by two turns.

Entering sage mode running either quicker coming around to the right, while Itachi is on the left, looking at you with his MS active using:

(Doujutsu: Amaterasu) - Eye Technique: Shining Heaven
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage Points:80(-3 each turn its still on opponent)
    Descripton: Were ever the eye focuses on there will be a convergence of unholy black flames.This fire is so powerful that is will burn for three days.Burns user for 3 turns and is unblockable.

Engulfining your body in black flames.

Summary:
    You cut the water as you do:
    The water forms into a beast hitting you from behind.
    Your body is covered in Amaterasu
    A clone with 2 Oodama rasengans is hitting you
    Chakra is being sent to the sky
    Naruto enters sage mode

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As you are cutting the water. My 3 clones are leaping onto the front pillar made by moving earth core. As you cut the water in half, it would go past you as you wont be able to see it now just before you start to fly, the clone that dropped the water on you continues to control the water using:

(Suiton: Mizu Shishi) - Water Release: Water Beast

Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user after performing the Dog → Horse → Monkey → Ram and by manipulating water water and transforms it into a giant wolf-like beast. The beast can launch powerful streams of water from its mouth equivilant to B rank, or sweep the area with its claws to let a powerful torrent of water to wash away the enemies.
    Note: The Water Beast remains active for three turns

Creating the water beast out of the falling water that punches you in the back with great force, which you don't see coming. At the same time, the clone with the two Oodama rasengans leaps at you with great speed, hitting you in the air as you're puched in the back. Itachi would now be coming around to your side, as he is, Naruto begins to run around to the other side. As you're punched into the air, naruto's remaining clone on the pillar is sending his chakra to the sky in prepartion. While Naruto enters:

(Sennin Modo) – Sage Mode
    Range: N/A
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: N/A (+ 10 to Taijutsu)
    Description: The user stands still in a motionless state to gather natural chakra to then enter Sage Mode. The user can eliminate the weakness of remaining still by using a shadow clone to stand still and absorb natural chakra whilst the main body remains in combat and by dispersing the clone the user will gain the natural chakra thus entering Hermit mode. This mode causes the user to take on characteristics of a frog. Red pigments surround the eyes and their pupils take on a rectangular shape. The user also gains the ability to sense chakra and the mode increase the power of the Taijutsu by +10.
    Note: Sage Mode lasts for a total of 5 turns.
    Note: if user uses Frog Katas length of Sage mode is cut by two turns.

Entering sage mode running either quicker coming around to the right, while Itachi is on the left, looking at you with his MS active using:

Descripton: Were ever the eye focuses on there will be a convergence of unholy black flames.This fire is so powerful that is will burn for three days.Burns user for 3 turns and is unblockable.

Engulfining your body in black flames.

Summary:
    You cut the water as you do:
    The water forms into a beast hitting you from behind.
    Your body is covered in Amaterasu
    A clone with 2 Oodama rasengans is hitting you
    Chakra is being sent to the sky
    Naruto enters sage mode
    -As I hear the water stop behind me, without making any sort of splash, and I clearly see both Itachi and the clone, it becomes rather clear that something is going to happen behind me. As the Naruto dives, I pull him down towards me at extreme speeds, thus blocking my view of Itachi, disabling him from being able to use Amaterasu to directly hit me. From there, I ease up completely on the pulling, and use that chance to bring myself to the side, and upwards. As I ease up, and move to the side and up, the Naruto, obviously being unable to control his momentum, and travelling at speeds which honestly, if it weren't the Narutoverse, it would kill them, he whizzes past me, without even being able to think, and hits the water beast below, which would be lunging up at me at about this time. If he continues, he smacks into spikes. If he's dispersed, he's dead. (It takes three handseals, and due to it's extreme weight, it would have fallen a lot below me. You said basically all of these things happen at the same time.)

(Bensho Ten’in) - Universal Pull
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: N/A
    Description: Manipulates gravity at the users will, however instead of pushing objects away, it draws them close.
    -Useable up to 4 times per battle

-As I'm floating upwards, I look upwards, and fire a massive fire wave upwards, hardening the Earth to the side of the hole, and, due to the size of the fire, Itachi is completely engulfed, as well as the clone watching me. The fire forms extremely quickly, and unless Itachi moves VERY quickly, he should die.-

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

Just a few things as well: At no point do I look into Itachi's eyes.
    Naruto blocks my vision all the way down, until he passes me.
    The Majestic Fire Annihilation should block my vision as well as filling the hole to the brim.
    The Naruto would smack into the beast before it has a chance to hit me. The beast would easily be dispersed, and the clone naruto wouldn't nearly have enough time to react to move away from the water.

Feel free to VM me if you have any questions. ^_^

Last edited by The Doctor; 04-05-2012 at 03:18 AM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

-As I hear the water stop behind me, without making any sort of splash, and I clearly see both Itachi and the clone, it becomes rather clear that something is going to happen behind me. As the Naruto dives, I pull him down towards me at extreme speeds, thus blocking my view of Itachi, disabling him from being able to use Amaterasu to directly hit me. From there, I ease up completely on the pulling, and use that chance to bring myself to the side, and upwards. As I ease up, and move to the side and up, the Naruto, obviously being unable to control his momentum, and travelling at speeds which honestly, if it weren't the Narutoverse, it would kill them, he whizzes past me, without even being able to think, and hits the water beast below, which would be lunging up at me at about this time. If he continues, he smacks into spikes. If he's dispersed, he's dead. (It takes three handseals, and due to it's extreme weight, it would have fallen a lot below me. You said basically all of these things happen at the same time.)

(Bensho Ten’in) - Universal Pull
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: N/A
    Description: Manipulates gravity at the users will, however instead of pushing objects away, it draws them close.
    -Useable up to 4 times per battle

-As I'm floating upwards, I look upwards, and fire a massive fire wave upwards, hardening the Earth to the side of the hole, and, due to the size of the fire, Itachi is completely engulfed, as well as the clone watching me. The fire forms extremely quickly, and unless Itachi moves VERY quickly, he should die.-

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

Just a few things as well: At no point do I look into Itachi's eyes.
    Naruto blocks my vision all the way down, until he passes me.
    The Majestic Fire Annihilation should block my vision as well as filling the hole to the brim.
    The Naruto would smack into the beast before it has a chance to hit me. The beast would easily be dispersed, and the clone naruto wouldn't nearly have enough time to react to move away from the water.

Feel free to VM me if you have any questions. ^_^
    You had absolutely no idea the water formed and hit you as the water wouldn't of splashed on the ground right away. You would of been focussed on Itachi and Naruto and wouldn't be able to pay attention to such a think in reality. Plus, you stated everything under you was blasted away, why would you expect in instant splash. So from their i believe you were hit, but i will continue.

As you pull the clone into you, just as he's about to get infront of you, he disperses. In doing this it means Itachi was still able to see you and continue with Amaterasu as not enough smoke was formed to block his view:

Engulfing you inflames before you flew up. These flames form over your entire body. I still don't know how you knew the water beast was below you as it would time time before a splash, but as you're engulfed entirely in flames, the water beast releases a B ranked blast of water from it's mouth hitting you from below. As it doesn't state otherwise, i don't think this counts as one of the 3 jutsu per turns. At the same time as this the real naruto uses:

(Senpo: Rasenshuriken) - Sage Art: Spiraling Shuriken
    Description: Sage arts: spiraling shuriken is a stonger version of wind style: spiraling shuriken. The user encases the sprialing shuriken with sage chakra to maintain its form and remove any possibilty that the technique can cause damage to the user, this then allows the user to also throw the spiraling shuriken at their target/s and when near the spiraling shuriken will expand some distance with incredible force and explode. (user is unharmed by the affects of this technique due to the use of sage mode)
    Note: can only be used in sage mode and after two consecutive uses will automatically end sage mode.

Creating it in his hand as he runs forwards with great speed with chakra in his legs and the boost of sage mode. He is running along the ground then up one of the spikes below you with this in hand ready. As the flames engulf you an the water is about to hit you from below, one of naruto's clones uses:

(Genjutsu: Kokuangyou Satsu) - Illusion Technique: Infinite Darkness
    Description: A binding illusion that binds the opponent in total darkness and eliminates smell and touch allowing user to attack freely.

Binding you in complete darkness. I'm assuming you're in short range as the clones have been moving forwards towards all the while, where you're just tried to go up. This illusion binds you, as the clone disperses, so you don't know what's going on. Then the black flames form over you're entire body, even your eyes, while the water hits you from below. The pain from amaterasu should break the gen, but the gen was just a distaction. This happens before you change location.

Last edited by The Pervy Sage; 04-09-2012 at 05:00 PM.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You had absolutely no idea the water formed and hit you as the water wouldn't of splashed on the ground right away. You would of been focussed on Itachi and Naruto and wouldn't be able to pay attention to such a think in reality. Plus, you stated everything under you was blasted away, why would you expect in instant splash. So from their i believe you were hit, but i will continue.

As you pull the clone into you, just as he's about to get infront of you, he disperses. In doing this it means Itachi was still able to see you and continue with Amaterasu as not enough smoke was formed to block his view:

Engulfing you inflames before you flew up. These flames form over your entire body. I still don't know how you knew the water beast was below you as it would time time before a splash, but as you're engulfed entirely in flames, the water beast releases a B ranked blast of water from it's mouth hitting you from below. As it doesn't state otherwise, i don't think this counts as one of the 3 jutsu per turns. At the same time as this the real naruto uses:

(Senpo: Rasenshuriken) - Sage Art: Spiraling Shuriken
    Description: Sage arts: spiraling shuriken is a stonger version of wind style: spiraling shuriken. The user encases the sprialing shuriken with sage chakra to maintain its form and remove any possibilty that the technique can cause damage to the user, this then allows the user to also throw the spiraling shuriken at their target/s and when near the spiraling shuriken will expand some distance with incredible force and explode. (user is unharmed by the affects of this technique due to the use of sage mode)
    Note: can only be used in sage mode and after two consecutive uses will automatically end sage mode.

Creating it in his hand as he runs forwards with great speed with chakra in his legs and the boost of sage mode. He is running along the ground then up one of the spikes below you with this in hand ready. As the flames engulf you an the water is about to hit you from below, one of naruto's clones uses:

(Genjutsu: Kokuangyou Satsu) - Illusion Technique: Infinite Darkness
    Description: A binding illusion that binds the opponent in total darkness and eliminates smell and touch allowing user to attack freely.

Binding you in complete darkness. I'm assuming you're in short range as the clones have been moving forwards towards all the while, where you're just tried to go up. This illusion binds you, as the clone disperses, so you don't know what's going on. Then the black flames form over you're entire body, even your eyes, while the water hits you from below. The pain from amaterasu should break the gen, but the gen was just a distaction. This happens before you change location.
    -As everything suddenly turns black, I immediately go into survival mode, and release a massive Shinra Tensei, which brings me quite a bit of pain, releasing me from the Genjutsu which binds me. Due to it's size, (Large) it quickly destroys everything in it's path. The real naruto, not being able to see chakra, would have no time to react as he jumps. As he jumps, he gets slammed into the ground at full force, knocking him unconscious, and from there, the Shinra Tensei crushed him into the ground completely, killing him. As the Amaterasu flies towards me, it gets caught, and is pushed back at Itachi. The entirety of the landscape is decimated, (An area as big as konoha) and the real Naruto and his clones die. If Itachi were to be hit, he'd be flung many Kilometers away, to his death. (Basically, he has to get out of the radius of Konoha pretty quickly.-

(Shinra Tensei) - Divine Punishment
    Note: Useable up to 4 times per battle.

From there, as I begin to fall, I activate the animal path, and summon an absolutely massive bird beneath me, which catches me, and begins flying, waiting for me to recover.-

(Chikushōdō) - Animal Path
    Description: Nagato will activate the Animal path which grants him the ability to summon various creatures to help aide in battle. Each creature served a different purpose in battle. Each animal summon also has the Rinnengan and as such Nagato is able to see through their eyes as well. Each animal had various body piercings as well, suggesting that they too were under his control.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Description: A powerful jutsu, Ninpo Kuchiyose allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows him to summon different size and skill levels of creature.
    Note:Must Have a signed contract with the animal you wont to summon

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    On vacations until 4th of
    August.

~Closed for grading~

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.