May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    On vacations until 4th of
    August.

[Sensei Test] Xanthe

Greetings, Xanthe

I will be administrating your test and the rules are:

-Rei's Rules and Regulations.
    -All basic elements and skills up to your current rank are to be used.
    -You are allowed to use your KG.
    -Custom jutsu(s) and Custom element(s) are not allowed.
    -You do not need to win the fight to pass but doing so will gain you bonus points.
    -Terrain: Grassy leveled field, no water source
    -Range: Mid

I will be using my Galen Yurushi bio on sig

Please respond with a link to the bio you will be using and I will begin. Remember, your objective in this test is to showcase correct use of basic skills, elemental techniques and overal role play knowledge. Take your time and think about your replies carefully.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis may input their opinion.

Last edited by Scorps; 03-30-2012 at 01:21 PM.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: [Sensei Test] Xanthe

Makise Kurisu

Let's have an amazing and fun fight Scorps!

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    August.

Yurushi lowers his hood, showing his Byakugan activated

Forgive me young lady...I might be a tad rusty...

As I look upon you, you feel paralyzed, as if a force doesn't allow you to move.

(Kanashibari no Jutsu) - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra:15
    Damge Points:N/A
    Description: Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.

With little delay and swift movement, i throw a scroll above you, that unravels above you, in a semi crescent form. As it does this, it showers the area below with a raining barrage of various deadly weapons, the speed of which leave only a white trace behind

(Sōgu: Tensasai) - Manipulated Tools: Heavenly Chain of Destruction
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: A stronger version of the Twin Rising Dragons, the user tosses their large scroll into the air above her opponent and summons hundreds of different weapons from it, which then rain down, impaling the opponent and anything in their path. The weapons move so fast that they appear as white streaks.

As soon as the weapons are raining on you and the area around you, i use my earth abilities to make the ground tremble with might, making you lose balance and fall, making it easier to be impaled by the weapons and fail your counter

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    Yurushi lowers his hood, showing his Byakugan activated

Forgive me young lady...I might be a tad rusty...

As I look upon you, you feel paralyzed, as if a force doesn't allow you to move.

(Kanashibari no Jutsu) - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra:15
    Damge Points:N/A
    Description: Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.

With little delay and swift movement, i throw a scroll above you, that unravels above you, in a semi crescent form. As it does this, it showers the area below with a raining barrage of various deadly weapons, the speed of which leave only a white trace behind

(Sōgu: Tensasai) - Manipulated Tools: Heavenly Chain of Destruction
    Description: A stronger version of the Twin Rising Dragons, the user tosses their large scroll into the air above her opponent and summons hundreds of different weapons from it, which then rain down, impaling the opponent and anything in their path. The weapons move so fast that they appear as white streaks.

As soon as the weapons are raining on you and the area around you, i use my earth abilities to make the ground tremble with might, making you lose balance and fall, making it easier to be impaled by the weapons and fail your counter

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

Dialogue has no affect on the timeframe, it is just for fun and to add to the role-play.

Makise looks at Yurushi and due to previous knowledge and battle experience, she of course doesn't look at your eyes and rather your chin but she also takes note of veins popping out of your face on the sides of your face and takes note that an ability like this is very unique. She quickly realizes that she is fighting against a Byakugan user and follows your chin and arm movements rather then your eyes.

Makise: We should knock off that rust then, shouldn't we?

As Makise is watching you, she suddenly feels long and thick ropes weighing her body down and the ropes wrap around her body, stopping her form moving easily. When she feels this yet notices no actual physical object weighing her down, she infers that this jutsu is a ninjutsu technique that replicates the feeling of a heavy weight upon the target to restrict their movements. Knowing that this technique is based off of the use of chakra, she uses a jutsu that would easily be able to neutralize chakra and dispel the technique that is holding her down and keeping her still in place. She then begins to release her lightning chakra through the air around her body in an unfocused form (I used the inference that Nagashi is a jutsu that is aimed to disrupt already present chakra because of its ability to neutralize jutsu of lower rank and elementally weak to this jutsu so I used the reasoning that Nagashi's chakra could disrupt yours since it is of lower rrank) as well as not requiring that she moves to use this technique. Due to the chakra being of a higher rank and attempting to occupy the same space as that chakra at the same time, the chakra dispels the chakra ropes holding me down. When dispelling the ropes, I also see you moving to throw your scroll up into the air and reaching over me. When the weapons begin to be released from the scroll, I am finished releasing my Chidori Nagashi and form a single Bird hand seal. As I form the Bird hand seal, I move my body so it faces upwards to the top and highest point on the scroll and once at the top of the scroll, I change the shape of my hands so that my hands form an opening between them and I release a powerful stream of wind from my mouth. The stream of wind is filled with dust, adding to the cutting power of the wind, and is aimed so that it hits the top of the scroll. As I release the wind, I begin moving my hands and my mouth together so that they move down the scroll, releasing a crescent shaped stream of wind, as seen from the side. The crescent shape allows the wind to quickly knock away the weapons and continue to destroy the scroll, this jutsu's power being capable of destroying one of Kakuzu's black threads monster. While releasing this jutsu, I feel the ground beginning to shake and with the angle of my jutsu already heading down to hit the bottom of the scroll, where you are as well, I continue angling my mouth and hands down together so that the wind pushes me off of the ground and pushes me away into long-range. Due to the nature of this jutsu and my angling of it to the ground below me, the dust of this jutsu uplifts dirt and small amounts of other materials on the ground so that it flies up and also gets into your eyes. Using that moment of a slight hindrance and irritation to your vision, I form a Ram hand seal with my left hand lower then normal and my right hand higher then normal. As I do this, I activate my ability to sense chakra and sense chakra far away from me. I form this hand seal as I fall back due to the Dust Cloud Technique and am in mid-air. I then land at long-range away from you using the propulsion and momentum and angle of of the force exerted by the Dust Cloud pushing back upon me to direct my back in the air and using my balance, I land safely at long-range without losing my balance or center of gravity.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

(Fūton: Fūjin no Jutsu) - Wind Release Dust Cloud Technique
    Description: After performing the Bird hand seal the user creates a stream of high velocity wind combined with scouring dust. The completed technique is directed through overlapping hands.

(Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someones chakra. Using these technique sensors can tell when the enemy is approaching and can easily track down targets. (Techniques activation lasts 5 turns)
    Note: Can only be used by bio with sensory ability.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    August.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthe View Post

Dialogue has no affect on the timeframe, it is just for fun and to add to the role-play.

Makise looks at Yurushi and due to previous knowledge and battle experience, she of course doesn't look at your eyes and rather your chin but she also takes note of veins popping out of your face on the sides of your face and takes note that an ability like this is very unique. She quickly realizes that she is fighting against a Byakugan user and follows your chin and arm movements rather then your eyes.

Makise: We should knock off that rust then, shouldn't we?

As Makise is watching you, she suddenly feels long and thick ropes weighing her body down and the ropes wrap around her body, stopping her form moving easily. When she feels this yet notices no actual physical object weighing her down, she infers that this jutsu is a ninjutsu technique that replicates the feeling of a heavy weight upon the target to restrict their movements. Knowing that this technique is based off of the use of chakra, she uses a jutsu that would easily be able to neutralize chakra and dispel the technique that is holding her down and keeping her still in place. She then begins to release her lightning chakra through the air around her body in an unfocused form (I used the inference that Nagashi is a jutsu that is aimed to disrupt already present chakra because of its ability to neutralize jutsu of lower rank and elementally weak to this jutsu so I used the reasoning that Nagashi's chakra could disrupt yours since it is of lower rrank) as well as not requiring that she moves to use this technique. Due to the chakra being of a higher rank and attempting to occupy the same space as that chakra at the same time, the chakra dispels the chakra ropes holding me down. When dispelling the ropes, I also see you moving to throw your scroll up into the air and reaching over me. When the weapons begin to be released from the scroll, I am finished releasing my Chidori Nagashi and form a single Bird hand seal. As I form the Bird hand seal, I move my body so it faces upwards to the top and highest point on the scroll and once at the top of the scroll, I change the shape of my hands so that my hands form an opening between them and I release a powerful stream of wind from my mouth. The stream of wind is filled with dust, adding to the cutting power of the wind, and is aimed so that it hits the top of the scroll. As I release the wind, I begin moving my hands and my mouth together so that they move down the scroll, releasing a crescent shaped stream of wind, as seen from the side. The crescent shape allows the wind to quickly knock away the weapons and continue to destroy the scroll, this jutsu's power being capable of destroying one of Kakuzu's black threads monster. While releasing this jutsu, I feel the ground beginning to shake and with the angle of my jutsu already heading down to hit the bottom of the scroll, where you are as well, I continue angling my mouth and hands down together so that the wind pushes me off of the ground and pushes me away into long-range. Due to the nature of this jutsu and my angling of it to the ground below me, the dust of this jutsu uplifts dirt and small amounts of other materials on the ground so that it flies up and also gets into your eyes. Using that moment of a slight hindrance and irritation to your vision, I form a Ram hand seal with my left hand lower then normal and my right hand higher then normal. As I do this, I activate my ability to sense chakra and sense chakra far away from me. I form this hand seal as I fall back due to the Dust Cloud Technique and am in mid-air. I then land at long-range away from you using the propulsion and momentum and angle of of the force exerted by the Dust Cloud pushing back upon me to direct my back in the air and using my balance, I land safely at long-range without losing my balance or center of gravity.

Type: Offense/Defence
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

Description: After performing the Bird hand seal the user creates a stream of high velocity wind combined with scouring dust. The completed technique is directed through overlapping hands.

Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someones chakra. Using these technique sensors can tell when the enemy is approaching and can easily track down targets. (Techniques activation lasts 5 turns)
    Cof cof...sending dust into my eyes is a cheap trick isn't it?

As i notice you exhaling the dense stream of wind and dust in a downwards semi crescent motion, i, instead of making the ground tremble, string 5 blazing hand seals and exhale a dense thick stream of fire that engulfs the battle field in front of me. This would get to you once you'd exhaling at a parallel angle to the floor, making the fire and wind collide. The fire, being a B-Rank and the wind an A-Rank would cancel each other out. however, since this would happen close to you, you'd feel the shockwave of the collision of both techniques, leaving you slightly hazed. This would, off course prevent you from activating the chakra sensing technique

(Katon: Karyu Endan) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Bomb
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user first performs the Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger hand seals and kneads chakra into flames, which are then manipulated into a genuine-looking dragon. Since the art of having the flames obey the user's will is outrageously difficult, its mastery is restricted to a limited number of skilful shinobi. The flames are divided to launch a left side, right side, and frontal assault in all three directions at once, turning the enemy into ash in a matter of seconds.

In the aftermath of this technique and in a quick pace i follow up with an elemental combo. Making a blazing set of hand seals, i materialize a giant collum of water around me that rises above, shaping itself into a large snake like spiraling stream of water that comes crushing down on you. However, as soon as the technique is triggered i electrify it and making a Water/Lightning combo. Simple, but deadly.

(Suiton: Ja No Kuchi) - Water Release: Water Snakes Mouth
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After performing the required hand seals Monkey → Rat → Tiger → Dragon → Horse → Dragon it then allows the user to generate a spinning column of water which will take the form of a snake with a gaping jaw. This snake can twist and follow its targets and swallow them. After it has swallowed them, it turns into a river that carries the enemy away.

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Cof cof...sending dust into my eyes is a cheap trick isn't it?

As i notice you exhaling the dense stream of wind and dust in a downwards semi crescent motion, i, instead of making the ground tremble, string 5 blazing hand seals and exhale a dense thick stream of fire that engulfs the battle field in front of me. This would get to you once you'd exhaling at a parallel angle to the floor, making the fire and wind collide. The fire, being a B-Rank and the wind an A-Rank would cancel each other out. however, since this would happen close to you, you'd feel the shockwave of the collision of both techniques, leaving you slightly hazed. This would, off course prevent you from activating the chakra sensing technique

(Katon: Karyu Endan) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Bomb
    Description: The user first performs the Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger hand seals and kneads chakra into flames, which are then manipulated into a genuine-looking dragon. Since the art of having the flames obey the user's will is outrageously difficult, its mastery is restricted to a limited number of skilful shinobi. The flames are divided to launch a left side, right side, and frontal assault in all three directions at once, turning the enemy into ash in a matter of seconds.

In the aftermath of this technique and in a quick pace i follow up with an elemental combo. Making a blazing set of hand seals, i materialize a giant collum of water around me that rises above, shaping itself into a large snake like spiraling stream of water that comes crushing down on you. However, as soon as the technique is triggered i electrify it and making a Water/Lightning combo. Simple, but deadly.

(Suiton: Ja No Kuchi) - Water Release: Water Snakes Mouth
    Range: Short-Long
    Description: After performing the required hand seals Monkey → Rat → Tiger → Dragon → Horse → Dragon it then allows the user to generate a spinning column of water which will take the form of a snake with a gaping jaw. This snake can twist and follow its targets and swallow them. After it has swallowed them, it turns into a river that carries the enemy away.

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.
    Makise: Cheap... Deceptive... Sneaky... All the attributes shinobi like us should have.

With the ground not shaking, instead of continuing the crescent wave of my wind jutsu, I aim it at you where it would meet with the large dragon created from the fire you exhaled and the wind would smother the flames and the flames would be fueled by the wind which results in an equal power struggle and results in an equal clashing. As this happens, it is difficult to see through the clashing jutsu and I rely on my other senses to help me with this situation and while using my hearing, I hear the sound of rushing water and notice that the sound is accompanied by random and spontaneous cracks. This oddity is explained with prior knowledge as I can guess that the sound of rushing water, that is fast approaching me, and the sound of lightning crackling would mean that a combination between water and lightning is oncoming. In that time that the water heads towards me, I crouch down and touch the ground below me and release my chakra between us and ahead of the snake. I then raise the ground suddenly so that the snake is stopped by a large wall of earth that prevents your water from continuing and it spills on the side of the wall away from me. I make sure that the wall is large enough to stop a large amount of water and a bit more so that I don't underestimate the amount of water and I cause the wall to be as thick and strong as concrete with enough mass to hold itself against water. Due to the smaller mass of dirt and rocks however, the wall of earth is much thicker then concrete to make up for it. With the nature of water, the combination is turned back upon you as water naturally rebounds off of solid objects although since the wall is large and the distance is already very far, the water simply spill in front of you due to it losing its momentum. With the wall between us, I take that moment to activate my Chakra Sensing through a more accentuated Ram hand seal. With my sensing abilities, I quickly find your location behind the wall. When I have found your location behind the wall, I lower the accentuated Ram hand seal by moving my index and middle finger lower and interlocking my ring finger and pinky finger to form a Tiger hand seal. With the Tiger hand seal, I then release a large mass of fire that is shaped into the shape of a dragon, I wait till I hear the water subsiding to form this hand seal. Due to the concentration of fire and the speed of the dragon, the fire dragon's momentum is large and it is sent through the wall at you. Due to the wall's hardness replicating concrete, it easily punches through and continues towards you. I release four of these so that the first two travel at you directly (due to this, the second dragon is moving quicker since it doesn't have to punch through the wall), the third one aimed to your right, and the last one travels slightly to your sides and above you to prevent you to move to your side. I do this by exhaling the last dragon while moving to change its angle and have the dragon hit you so that if you were to move to your left, you would be hit by the dragon but due to my change in position, the fire dragon would continue heading at that same angle and hit you if you had traveled back. I use my chakra sensing abilities to help me aim this jutsu.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

(Katon: Gouryuuka No Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire
    Type: Attack
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal, the user will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    August.

Makise: Cheap... Deceptive... Sneaky... All the attributes shinobi like us should have.

With the ground not shaking, instead of continuing the crescent wave of my wind jutsu, I aim it at you where it would meet with the large dragon created from the fire you exhaled and the wind would smother the flames and the flames would be fueled by the wind which results in an equal power struggle and results in an equal clashing. As this happens, it is difficult to see through the clashing jutsu and I rely on my other senses to help me with this situation and while using my hearing, I hear the sound of rushing water and notice that the sound is accompanied by random and spontaneous cracks. This oddity is explained with prior knowledge as I can guess that the sound of rushing water, that is fast approaching me, and the sound of lightning crackling would mean that a combination between water and lightning is oncoming. In that time that the water heads towards me, I crouch down and touch the ground below me and release my chakra between us and ahead of the snake. I then raise the ground suddenly so that the snake is stopped by a large wall of earth that prevents your water from continuing and it spills on the side of the wall away from me. I make sure that the wall is large enough to stop a large amount of water and a bit more so that I don't underestimate the amount of water and I cause the wall to be as thick and strong as concrete with enough mass to hold itself against water. Due to the smaller mass of dirt and rocks however, the wall of earth is much thicker then concrete to make up for it. With the nature of water, the combination is turned back upon you as water naturally rebounds off of solid objects although since the wall is large and the distance is already very far, the water simply spill in front of you due to it losing its momentum. With the wall between us, I take that moment to activate my Chakra Sensing through a more accentuated Ram hand seal. With my sensing abilities, I quickly find your location behind the wall. When I have found your location behind the wall, I lower the accentuated Ram hand seal by moving my index and middle finger lower and interlocking my ring finger and pinky finger to form a Tiger hand seal. With the Tiger hand seal, I then release a large mass of fire that is shaped into the shape of a dragon, I wait till I hear the water subsiding to form this hand seal. Due to the concentration of fire and the speed of the dragon, the fire dragon's momentum is large and it is sent through the wall at you. Due to the wall's hardness replicating concrete, it easily punches through and continues towards you. I release four of these so that the first two travel at you directly (due to this, the second dragon is moving quicker since it doesn't have to punch through the wall), the third one aimed to your right, and the last one travels slightly to your sides and above you to prevent you to move to your side. I do this by exhaling the last dragon while moving to change its angle and have the dragon hit you so that if you were to move to your left, you would be hit by the dragon but due to my change in position, the fire dragon would continue heading at that same angle and hit you if you had traveled back. I use my chakra sensing abilities to help me aim this jutsu.

Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal, the user will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete.
    Deception? Sorry...but i believe in brute force!

As a pillar of earth rises in the path of my electrified water, i do a quick blazing set of hand seals, and using my shape manipulation, i transform that electrified water into a giant shark, overcoming the pilar and crushing down upon you as a mayhem of water, earth, rocks and lightning

(Suiton: Daikōdan no Jutsu) – Water Release: Great Shark Missile Technique
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user performs Tiger – Serpent hand seals to create a stronger version of the Water Release: Water shark Bomb technique, which creates a gigantic shark, far larger than the user, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful.
    Note: Technique can only absorb up to B rank level techniques and requires a Large water source.

Off course you might still get to activate the chakra sensing technique but that will actually make your counter quite difficult in terms of timings. So, to further make your life difficult, i make a quick set of hand seals, exhaling an enormous amount of water, that lifts me up into the air as it forms beneath me, only to come crushing down in a cascading torrent of multiple giant waves (i let it cascade instead of forming it into an orb)

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

As the water is cascading beneath me in all directions and right behind the giant shark sent towards you, i do a blazing set of hand seals and manipulate the water to form a wolf of water right in front of me, that rides the waves in your direction, to engage upon you in mortal close combat

(Suiton: Mizu Shishi) - Water Release: Water Beast
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user after performing the Dog → Horse → Monkey → Ram and by manipulating water water and transforms it into a giant wolf-like beast. The beast can launch powerful streams of water from its mouth equivilant to B rank, or sweep the area with its claws to let a powerful torrent of water to wash away the enemies.
    Note: The Water Beast remains active for three turns

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Deception? Sorry...but i believe in brute force!

As a pillar of earth rises in the path of my electrified water, i do a quick blazing set of hand seals, and using my shape manipulation, i transform that electrified water into a giant shark, overcoming the pilar and crushing down upon you as a mayhem of water, earth, rocks and lightning

(Suiton: Daikōdan no Jutsu) – Water Release: Great Shark Missile Technique
    Range: Short – Long
    Description: The user performs Tiger – Serpent hand seals to create a stronger version of the Water Release: Water shark Bomb technique, which creates a gigantic shark, far larger than the user, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful.
    Note: Technique can only absorb up to B rank level techniques and requires a Large water source.

Off course you might still get to activate the chakra sensing technique but that will actually make your counter quite difficult in terms of timings. So, to further make your life difficult, i make a quick set of hand seals, exhaling an enormous amount of water, that lifts me up into the air as it forms beneath me, only to come crushing down in a cascading torrent of multiple giant waves (i let it cascade instead of forming it into an orb)

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

As the water is cascading beneath me in all directions and right behind the giant shark sent towards you, i do a blazing set of hand seals and manipulate the water to form a wolf of water right in front of me, that rides the waves in your direction, to engage upon you in mortal close combat

(Suiton: Mizu Shishi) - Water Release: Water Beast
    Description: The user after performing the Dog → Horse → Monkey → Ram and by manipulating water water and transforms it into a giant wolf-like beast. The beast can launch powerful streams of water from its mouth equivilant to B rank, or sweep the area with its claws to let a powerful torrent of water to wash away the enemies.
    Note: The Water Beast remains active for three turns
    A true shinobi prides themself upon deception and trickery, our methods belong in the shadows.

After forming the accentuated Ram hand seal and forming the immense wall of earth, I hear the sound of water reforming quickly and the sound of the electricity in the water regathering. This abnormality would mean the water is being reformed into another focused jutsu rather then spill all over behind the wall as was my original plan. Once forming the accentuated Ram hand seal, I touch the ground with my right hand while holding the same position with my left hand. As I do, I force out the ground beneath me so that it forms an immense golem that blocks off your shark holding out his two arms in a crossed position and blocking the water from moving forward and rather, it spills around the golem and I. When forming the golem, I make sure that it is taller then the source of chakra I felt being formed and sent at me, this way the water only spills below the golem and not spilling below it (Also blocking the majority of earthly debris) and that the golem's feet are still connected to the earth. While forming this golem, I focus chakra to the soles of my feet to allow me to gain excellent footing and I am positioned on where its right shoulder blade would be.

(Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
    Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique

Speed that it rises is fast enough to block off Susanoo's Yasaka Magatama. (Angry Susanoo)

Once in that position, I look over his shoulder to see the oncoming waves of water. In a quick sequence of hand seals, I then touch the golem's body, sending my chakra through to the ground (His feet still connected to the ground), and I manipulate the Dragon Veins deep blow us so that they move the terrain in such a way that a wide chasm that stretches far below is formed in front of you and in front of me. This chasm is wide enough so that when the waves coming towards me reach it, the waves will then spill into the chasm that was formed. Once the chasm has been formed, I look over and follow you using my eyes and my chakra sensing abilities.

(Doton: Doryūkatsu) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Divide
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: The user will first perform the required hand seals Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger → Snake and then by flowing concentrated chakra from one's palms into the Dragon Veins flowing underground, one can tear the earth apart, creating large chasms by firstly raising the earth in the desired location and then splitting that peice of earth through the center. The length, width, direction, and curve of the chasm are all up to the user. Manipulating the Dragon Veins requires fine chakra control, but if one has such skill, they can use this technique to divide the space between the enemy and their own team in two, destroy enemy camps or defences, and even to attack.
    Note: This does not split the earth appart directly to cause opponents to fall in the fissure.

Using that moment as the waves begin to cascade down the chasm, I form a quick Snake hand seal and open my mouth so it is wide and as I do, a large bolt of lightning is released from it. The lightning takes on the appearance of a spear and after it has reached about mid-way to you, the spear splits into two paths, one to shock the water you are currently standing on and one to shock you while you try to deal with the water also being electrified.

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
    Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    August.

A true shinobi prides themself upon deception and trickery, our methods belong in the shadows.

After forming the accentuated Ram hand seal and forming the immense wall of earth, I hear the sound of water reforming quickly and the sound of the electricity in the water regathering. This abnormality would mean the water is being reformed into another focused jutsu rather then spill all over behind the wall as was my original plan. Once forming the accentuated Ram hand seal, I touch the ground with my right hand while holding the same position with my left hand. As I do, I force out the ground beneath me so that it forms an immense golem that blocks off your shark holding out his two arms in a crossed position and blocking the water from moving forward and rather, it spills around the golem and I. When forming the golem, I make sure that it is taller then the source of chakra I felt being formed and sent at me, this way the water only spills below the golem and not spilling below it (Also blocking the majority of earthly debris) and that the golem's feet are still connected to the earth. While forming this golem, I focus chakra to the soles of my feet to allow me to gain excellent footing and I am positioned on where its right shoulder blade would be.

Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique

Speed that it rises is fast enough to block off Susanoo's Yasaka Magatama. (Angry Susanoo)

Once in that position, I look over his shoulder to see the oncoming waves of water. In a quick sequence of hand seals, I then touch the golem's body, sending my chakra through to the ground (His feet still connected to the ground), and I manipulate the Dragon Veins deep blow us so that they move the terrain in such a way that a wide chasm that stretches far below is formed in front of you and in front of me. This chasm is wide enough so that when the waves coming towards me reach it, the waves will then spill into the chasm that was formed. Once the chasm has been formed, I look over and follow you using my eyes and my chakra sensing abilities.

Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: The user will first perform the required hand seals Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger → Snake and then by flowing concentrated chakra from one's palms into the Dragon Veins flowing underground, one can tear the earth apart, creating large chasms by firstly raising the earth in the desired location and then splitting that peice of earth through the center. The length, width, direction, and curve of the chasm are all up to the user. Manipulating the Dragon Veins requires fine chakra control, but if one has such skill, they can use this technique to divide the space between the enemy and their own team in two, destroy enemy camps or defences, and even to attack.
    Note: This does not split the earth appart directly to cause opponents to fall in the fissure.

Using that moment as the waves begin to cascade down the chasm, I form a quick Snake hand seal and open my mouth so it is wide and as I do, a large bolt of lightning is released from it. The lightning takes on the appearance of a spear and after it has reached about mid-way to you, the spear splits into two paths, one to shock the water you are currently standing on and one to shock you while you try to deal with the water also being electrified.

Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.
    Youngling...you still have no idea of what a ninja really is...

As the earth divides and forms a chasm inbetween us and in the path of my water, instead of making my water beast i do a quick set of 2 handseals and transform the chasm into a swamp, making its sides collapse and combine into the water, forming a giant mud slide that quickly rages towards you. (Basically, as the earth rises into the two slabs i overcome your technique by transforming all the earth in between us (those slabs included) into mud. The water, clashing with the mud would merge and continue your way, much slower but much bigger)

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

As the water/mud closes in on you (this would already be very close to you) you are left unable to use your lightning as it would not be effective against such a mixture of elements and of such size. However, and not satisfied with the end result i do 2 handseals immediatly after the swamp, creating a small wall of earth in front of me that combines with the swamp, to unleash a mud wave towards you. This mud would come from behind the mud formed by the swamp and would make it go faster and add to its volume. The speed and the way these techniques combine, make the end result a powerfull Doton/Suiton combo of epic proportions (Basically, A-Rank Water+A-Rank Earth+ A-Rank Earth).

(Doton: Dosenki) - Earth Release: Mudslide Technique
    Description: After performing a sequence of three hand seals Dog → Ram → Boar the user then creates a small wall of earth to rise up from the ground infront of them and cause a mud slide to form from the wall and directs it towards the enemy target/s to try engulf them.

As you're about to be hit by the combined wave of mud or avalanche of mud (either way its good lol), i make the earth beneath and around you sink 20 meters, forming a hole. The mud combo would engulf you and crush upon you as the earth is being lowered, burying you in a deep mud coffin. The weigth of the mud alone would be enough to crush you and kill you.

Note: The swamp and the mudslide are chained in a quick combo, powering and helping each other oout while using the water from my techniques to gain volume and speed. Also, the water from my technique, as i didn't keep it as an orb, has dispersed and flowed to the sides, so i'm standing on earth. Most of it was drained away into the swamp also. The moving earth core is timed with the help of my byakugan to be used in the same time you make your counter to the ubber mud wave, disrupting your counter and making my wave hit (assuming you would counter the mud off course lol)

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Youngling...you still have no idea of what a ninja really is...

As the earth divides and forms a chasm inbetween us and in the path of my water, instead of making my water beast i do a quick set of 2 handseals and transform the chasm into a swamp, making its sides collapse and combine into the water, forming a giant mud slide that quickly rages towards you. (Basically, as the earth rises into the two slabs i overcome your technique by transforming all the earth in between us (those slabs included) into mud. The water, clashing with the mud would merge and continue your way, much slower but much bigger)

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

As the water/mud closes in on you (this would already be very close to you) you are left unable to use your lightning as it would not be effective against such a mixture of elements and of such size. However, and not satisfied with the end result i do 2 handseals immediatly after the swamp, creating a small wall of earth in front of me that combines with the swamp, to unleash a mud wave towards you. This mud would come from behind the mud formed by the swamp and would make it go faster and add to its volume. The speed and the way these techniques combine, make the end result a powerfull Doton/Suiton combo of epic proportions (Basically, A-Rank Water+A-Rank Earth+ A-Rank Earth).

(Doton: Dosenki) - Earth Release: Mudslide Technique
    Description: After performing a sequence of three hand seals Dog → Ram → Boar the user then creates a small wall of earth to rise up from the ground infront of them and cause a mud slide to form from the wall and directs it towards the enemy target/s to try engulf them.

As you're about to be hit by the combined wave of mud or avalanche of mud (either way its good lol), i make the earth beneath and around you sink 20 meters, forming a hole. The mud combo would engulf you and crush upon you as the earth is being lowered, burying you in a deep mud coffin. The weigth of the mud alone would be enough to crush you and kill you.

Note: The swamp and the mudslide are chained in a quick combo, powering and helping each other oout while using the water from my techniques to gain volume and speed. Also, the water from my technique, as i didn't keep it as an orb, has dispersed and flowed to the sides, so i'm standing on earth. Most of it was drained away into the swamp also. The moving earth core is timed with the help of my byakugan to be used in the same time you make your counter to the ubber mud wave, disrupting your counter and making my wave hit (assuming you would counter the mud off course lol)
    Your ways are old and ineffective, stealth and deception are the keystones in ninja life now!

When the slab of earth is raised and then turned into the swampy substance in the Swamp of the Underworld Technique, I ready myself and begin by weaving the Rat hand seal, then the Dog hand seal, and then the Tiger hand seal, all in quick succession. Once finished, I begin expelling an intense amount of fire that quickly travels as a powerful fire storm. Immediately after releasing the entire amount of fire, I begin to form the Ram hand seal and release a powerful blast of wind that also follows quickly in the fire storm and combines with it before the fire reaches the mud wave. As the fire and wind meet with the earth, the wind fuels the fire while also pushing the mud wave back. Due to the intensity of the fire due to being fueled by the powerful wind, the heat of the flames easily causes the fire to heat the water in the mud, causing the water to escape as a large amount of water vapor into the air. Due to the pressure of the fire and the push of the wind, the mud is pushed back while it quickly hardens into small chunks that are pushed away by the pressure of the fire and wind. The fire is also capable of stopping the wave due to the position I am in, on top of the golem's shoulder and would be capable of spewing the flames and wind in a manner that would affect the entire mud slide that is heading towards me (The water below the surface of the mud would be heated and turned to water vapor incredibly quickly due to it almost being like an oven where the bottom and tops of the mud are solid and contain a low amount of water so the water is trapped in the middle of the mud, allowing the water to heat incredibly quickly and since the water, only being A-ranked is also quickly evaporated, or pushed away, and the majority has already spilled into the chasm).

(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
    (Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
    Range: Long
    Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.

After releasing the powerful amount of lightning, the ground below the golem and I begins to sink at incredible rates and as I fall, I adjust my body so that I move slightly in front of the golem and move through the opening between his crossed arms and his chest. While moving through the opening, I throw a shuriken that is thrown in a manner that it would hook around the golem's arm and I hold onto the wire intensely so that the wire can be used as leverage to to allow me to move up and using the torque of gravity, I use the wire's hold on the golem's arm as a pivot point and use it to move myself upwards so that when the ground stops, I am somewhat in mid-air and from that location, I use my balance to land safely on the golem's arm. While falling to the golem's hand, I release my electrical essence into the sky above us and gather it so that it can be launched down upon you. I angle the lightning so that it comes at awkward angles at you so that it makes defending difficult and I am able to aim this jutsu due to my Chakra Sensing Technique.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
    Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    August.

Your ways are old and ineffective, stealth and deception are the keystones in ninja life now!

When the slab of earth is raised and then turned into the swampy substance in the Swamp of the Underworld Technique, I ready myself and begin by weaving the Rat hand seal, then the Dog hand seal, and then the Tiger hand seal, all in quick succession. Once finished, I begin expelling an intense amount of fire that quickly travels as a powerful fire storm. Immediately after releasing the entire amount of fire, I begin to form the Ram hand seal and release a powerful blast of wind that also follows quickly in the fire storm and combines with it before the fire reaches the mud wave. As the fire and wind meet with the earth, the wind fuels the fire while also pushing the mud wave back. Due to the intensity of the fire due to being fueled by the powerful wind, the heat of the flames easily causes the fire to heat the water in the mud, causing the water to escape as a large amount of water vapor into the air. Due to the pressure of the fire and the push of the wind, the mud is pushed back while it quickly hardens into small chunks that are pushed away by the pressure of the fire and wind. The fire is also capable of stopping the wave due to the position I am in, on top of the golem's shoulder and would be capable of spewing the flames and wind in a manner that would affect the entire mud slide that is heading towards me (The water below the surface of the mud would be heated and turned to water vapor incredibly quickly due to it almost being like an oven where the bottom and tops of the mud are solid and contain a low amount of water so the water is trapped in the middle of the mud, allowing the water to heat incredibly quickly and since the water, only being A-ranked is also quickly evaporated, or pushed away, and the majority has already spilled into the chasm).

Range: Long
    Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.

After releasing the powerful amount of lightning, the ground below the golem and I begins to sink at incredible rates and as I fall, I adjust my body so that I move slightly in front of the golem and move through the opening between his crossed arms and his chest. While moving through the opening, I throw a shuriken that is thrown in a manner that it would hook around the golem's arm and I hold onto the wire intensely so that the wire can be used as leverage to to allow me to move up and using the torque of gravity, I use the wire's hold on the golem's arm as a pivot point and use it to move myself upwards so that when the ground stops, I am somewhat in mid-air and from that location, I use my balance to land safely on the golem's arm. While falling to the golem's hand, I release my electrical essence into the sky above us and gather it so that it can be launched down upon you. I angle the lightning so that it comes at awkward angles at you so that it makes defending difficult and I am able to aim this jutsu due to my Chakra Sensing Technique.

Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.
    Hum... Your fire combo hits my Combo Wave of Mud/Water, so when you use the lightning (which you didn't state exactly were you're aiming it but i assume its me), the ground beneath you would already be suck, and you'd already be in a pit, 20 mt deep along with your golem. Since the fire/wind is canceled by the Earth/Water combo I will continue from that point.

##################

As the lightning gather on the atmosphere above me, i clearly notice that you channeled chakra into the sky so its easy to notice something is coming. I focus a large amount of chakra around me and creating a spinning murderous vortex of lighting around me, shaped as a tornado that acts a shield, protecting me from your lightning attack. As that happens, it rages, weakened, at you, destroying everything in its path.

(Raiton: Rairyu no Tatsumaki) - Lightning Release: Thunder Dragon Tornado
    Description: The user forms a whirling vortex of wind and electricity around themselves. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon’s head and will cover the area in front of them. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.

As soon as the lightning is produced and raging against you, i make a simple set of hand seals and engulf the large pit you are in transforming it into a vortex mayhem of lose earth, much like a quick sand pit, making the walls collapse upon you as the lighting is hitting you and destroying your golem completely while also crushing you

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique
    Range: Mid/Long
    Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.

With a simple set of hand seals i produce a portal above you, from which a very thick mud falls on you, completely stopping your escape above but also ensuring your death by compressing you against the mayhem that is going all around you

(Doton: Nentsuchi Otoshi) – Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: The user creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of mud, covering them. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target.

Note: Lightning tornado defends me and attacks you (hitting you from above as it falls on top of you in the pit), As soon as the lightning is on its way, the ant lion is created, making it so that both techniques happen at your vicinity at more or less the same time. As you are dealing with this, sticky mud falls from above.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hum... Your fire combo hits my Combo Wave of Mud/Water, so when you use the lightning (which you didn't state exactly were you're aiming it but i assume its me), the ground beneath you would already be suck, and you'd already be in a pit, 20 mt deep along with your golem. Since the fire/wind is canceled by the Earth/Water combo I will continue from that point.

##################

As the lightning gather on the atmosphere above me, i clearly notice that you channeled chakra into the sky so its easy to notice something is coming. I focus a large amount of chakra around me and creating a spinning murderous vortex of lighting around me, shaped as a tornado that acts a shield, protecting me from your lightning attack. As that happens, it rages, weakened, at you, destroying everything in its path.

(Raiton: Rairyu no Tatsumaki) - Lightning Release: Thunder Dragon Tornado
    Description: The user forms a whirling vortex of wind and electricity around themselves. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon’s head and will cover the area in front of them. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.

As soon as the lightning is produced and raging against you, i make a simple set of hand seals and engulf the large pit you are in transforming it into a vortex mayhem of lose earth, much like a quick sand pit, making the walls collapse upon you as the lighting is hitting you and destroying your golem completely while also crushing you

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique
    Range: Mid/Long
    Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.

With a simple set of hand seals i produce a portal above you, from which a very thick mud falls on you, completely stopping your escape above but also ensuring your death by compressing you against the mayhem that is going all around you

(Doton: Nentsuchi Otoshi) – Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: The user creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of mud, covering them. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target.

Note: Lightning tornado defends me and attacks you (hitting you from above as it falls on top of you in the pit), As soon as the lightning is on its way, the ant lion is created, making it so that both techniques happen at your vicinity at more or less the same time. As you are dealing with this, sticky mud falls from above.
    When I hear the lightning cracking above me and noticing that the sound is reverberating and is heading towards me, I look upwards towards the sky and see the lightning above me. When I see the lightning, I quickly react by forming a Bird hand seal and releasing a powerful stream of dust and powerful wind through a gap in between my hands that disperses the lightning above me. While exhaling the stream of wind, I see that the ground begins to change consistency and when it begins to, I jump upwards and back while moving my head so that my jaw faces downwards, with my hands following, and as I move up, the wind propels off of the golem's head and applies a force enough so that I have room to move upwards out of the pit and land safely on the back end of the hole. I make sure that the distance above that I would travel above the pit is enough to give me room to maneuver. While ascending out of the pit, I notice a shadow below me and hear the sound of something dripping, unlike water, it wasn't rushing. When I take note of this, I quickly finish exhaling my wind and look upwards to the mud falling down upon me. I form three speedy hand seals and once finished, I release a small amount of fire that forms in front of my mouth and then is formed into a massive amount of fire that spreads out above me and towards you. Due to the angle of how I was rising, the mud is pushed over towards you and a small amount of mud is tossed over towards you, however the majority of the mud that has been pushed has been pushed into the side of the pit in front of me. As I use the fire, I am moved back and land safely a few meters away from the edge of the pit on the back end of the pit.

(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Style: Intelligent Hard Work
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Rat → Dog → Tiger fires a small fireball that erupts into a giant fire-storm after making contact with a surface, causing widespread destruction to the area. Since the flames travel along the ground, and cover such a wide area this is a difficult technique to evade. When combined with Wind Release: Pressure Damage, this technique is amplified to the point of being able to evaporate a large amount of water in an instant.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    August.

When I hear the lightning cracking above me and noticing that the sound is reverberating and is heading towards me, I look upwards towards the sky and see the lightning above me. When I see the lightning, I quickly react by forming a Bird hand seal and releasing a powerful stream of dust and powerful wind through a gap in between my hands that disperses the lightning above me. While exhaling the stream of wind, I see that the ground begins to change consistency and when it begins to, I jump upwards and back while moving my head so that my jaw faces downwards, with my hands following, and as I move up, the wind propels off of the golem's head and applies a force enough so that I have room to move upwards out of the pit and land safely on the back end of the hole. I make sure that the distance above that I would travel above the pit is enough to give me room to maneuver. While ascending out of the pit, I notice a shadow below me and hear the sound of something dripping, unlike water, it wasn't rushing. When I take note of this, I quickly finish exhaling my wind and look upwards to the mud falling down upon me. I form three speedy hand seals and once finished, I release a small amount of fire that forms in front of my mouth and then is formed into a massive amount of fire that spreads out above me and towards you. Due to the angle of how I was rising, the mud is pushed over towards you and a small amount of mud is tossed over towards you, however the majority of the mud that has been pushed has been pushed into the side of the pit in front of me. As I use the fire, I am moved back and land safely a few meters away from the edge of the pit on the back end of the pit.

Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Rat → Dog → Tiger fires a small fireball that erupts into a giant fire-storm after making contact with a surface, causing widespread destruction to the area. Since the flames travel along the ground, and cover such a wide area this is a difficult technique to evade. When combined with Wind Release: Pressure Damage, this technique is amplified to the point of being able to evaporate a large amount of water in an instant.
    I don't think your counter works that well. I feel both timing and use of the wind technique isn't quite right. Also, the detection of the mud drop isn't well worded. Moving on

#########

As the mud drops from the sky i can see you going out of the hole. I do the horse hand seal while focusing chakra in my core and exhale a powerful wall of flames that ravages and destroys everything in front of me

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

I then make two clones of myself, one on my right (called Right) and one on my left (called Left)

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

As soon as he materializes, Left runs across the cindered, burned ground, towards you at blazing speeds, to engage you in close combat, while my and Right focus chakra in our bodies and prepare our following move.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    August.

Since Xanthe apparently left NB, Test Ended.