Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Primera: sennin starkk JirayiaRIPforever's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    preparing to face off against sasuke like my in avatar :)
    This user has no status.

what could aizens bankai be

what could aizens bankai be? i heard he was returning for the final arc, i hope he does, he was one of the best villains ive ever seen, and honestly i CANT think of a bankai that would beat his shikai's complete hypnosis? O.O

so what does everyone think his bankai could be??

Status
    Oct 2011
    Looking forward to the
    Danmachi anime adaption

Re: what could aizens bankai be

his bankai his prob a better hypnosis

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

they just started the final arc and i dont think aizen is in it and i did like him but ichigo already owned his ass so why bring him back

as for his bankai ...total hypnosis so maybe a lounge magician? lol

Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

Bankai are almost always bigger and shinier versions of the Shikai. Maybe it's total control over everyone's body, but that would make you wonder why he didn't use it before. Because of plot, obviously. But that's too conflicting so idk.

Status
    Mar 2011
    SWERVE!

f aizen's bankai..... Yamamoto's bankai is what i want to see.... Aizen feared just the shikai pffff.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Who's aizen?

Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

Even if Aizen comes back I doubt he'd be in another battle. His time is over. The Quincy are here and will be for the end of the series

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

With the Hogyoku there was no need for bankai. No need for a Zanpaktou really so why pull it out?

But I can't imagine something better than his shikai

Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

Aizen could possibly return when the Quincy invade but I don't think Kubo will make him use bankai because it would be overkill and troll every single character in the manga.

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Gouki View Post
    f aizen's bankai..... Yamamoto's bankai is what i want to see.... Aizen feared just the shikai pffff.
    Aizen didn't fear it, he didn't fear anything (as far as i know of) and aizen was a lot cooler than Yamamoto!

Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    Even if Aizen comes back I doubt he'd be in another battle. His time is over. The Quincy are here and will be for the end of the series
    Aizen was by far the best villain ive ever seen in an anime, and i dont think hes gone for good, And i doubt that the quincy's will be even close to as cool as aizen and the espada were

The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour

ultimate complete rape like totally

Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by JirayiaRIPforever View Post
    Aizen didn't fear it, he didn't fear anything (as far as i know of) and aizen was a lot cooler than Yamamoto!

Aizen was by far the best villain ive ever seen in an anime, and i dont think hes gone for good, And i doubt that the quincy's will be even close to as cool as aizen and the espada were
    Aizen didn't fear Yamamoto because he had Wonderweiss. And even with that Yamamoto did damage to Aizen with his Shikai suppressed. Imagine what would happen if Aizen didn't have Wonderweiss and Yamamoto released his bankai. The entire earth would disappear from the solar system.

Status
    Oct 2011
    King of the North

oh no he was scared of his zanpakato lol he created an arrancar just to surpress the head caps zanpakato

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    oh no he was scared of his zanpakato lol he created an arrancar just to surpress the head caps zanpakato
    doesn't mean he was scared, he simply knew he wouldn't beat Yama in a straight up battle, look at how he says it in the anime, He was smart to have it sealed, that doesn't mean he was afraid, intelligence is not the same as fear

Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

Aizen didn't fear Yamamoto's zanpaktou? Oh please dude. If he didn't fear it then he wouldn't have gone through the trouble of modifying Wonderweis. To acknowledge that something can defeat him goes hand in hand with fear. Death is fear. Aizen was horrified when he almost died at the hands of Gin. That's why the Hogyoku evolved him to a higher level. It's the same thing with Yamamoto. He would have died if he went up against Yamamoto and Ryuujin Jakka and he knew it. He modified Wonderweis as a precaution, and cautious of something is tantamount to being afraid, even a little.

Aizen wasn't that great in my opinion. He was way too smug about everything. Not to mention his God complex. He had that annoying high and mighty attitude like nothing ever surprised him. Even the most wicked villains need some expression

I think the Quincy are going to be fantastic villains. I guess only time will tell

Last edited by NLee; 02-25-2012 at 08:57 AM.

The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour

Aizen didn't fear Yamamoto's zanpaktou? Oh please dude. If he didn't fear it then he wouldn't have gone through the trouble of modifying Wonderweis. To acknowledge that something can defeat him goes hand in hand with fear. Death is fear. Aizen was horrified when he almost died at the hands of Gin. That's why the Hogyoku evolved him to a higher level. It's the same thing with Yamamoto. He would have died if he went up against Yamamoto and Ryuujin Jakka and he knew it. He modified Wonderweis as a precaution, and cautious of something is tantamount to being afraid, even a little.

Aizen wasn't that great in my opinion. He was way too smug about everything. Not to mention his God complex. He had that annoying high and mighty attitude like nothing ever surprised him. Even the most wicked villains need some expression

I think the Quincy are going to be fantastic villains. I guess only time will tell
    his empty expression is what make aizen badass, he troll the gotei 13 and the vizard like it was nothing, in fact he could have defeated ichigo if he use his bankai, but once again the main protagonist always protected by plot shield

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

What we know, maybe Aizen can't do bankai...it would be probably trolling from Kubo's side but that would also be good explanation as why he didn't use it.

Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by mlickko View Post
    What we know, maybe Aizen can't do bankai...it would be probably trolling from Kubo's side but that would also be good explanation as why he didn't use it.
    It's a fact that all Captains have their Bankai. The only exception in Gotei 13's history is Kenpachi

Naruto Super Saiyan Naruto super saiyan's Avatar
    Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by zoeanna View Post
    Who's aizen?
    really??
    what could aizens bankai be? i heard he was returning for the final arc, i hope he does, he was one of the best villains ive ever seen, and honestly i CANT think of a bankai that would beat his shikai's complete hypnosis? O.O

so what does everyone think his bankai could be??
    i think da last villain is a quincy but hopefully is aizen!
    dats wut i heard
    Quote Originally Posted by lubricati0n View Post
    Aizen could possibly return when the Quincy invade but I don't think Kubo will make him use bankai because it would be overkill and troll every single character in the manga.
    haha dat would be like a epic troll battle

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

man i cant imagine anything stronger than his shikai i would really like to see urahara's bankai. i also wonder what was yourichi's bankai and shunsui and ukitake lol damn why havent the strongest ppl use their bankai??? it doesnt make sense?? if aizen didnt force u to use your bankai then who the hell did???? some ppl use theirs everytime they fight *cough byakuya toshiro and ichigo cough*

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

1. seriously? having the intelligence to know your limits and to create a way to overcome your limits (in this case yama's stronger than aizen)is the same thing as fear? no its not the same, not even close, BUT yes i had forgot about his reaction to gin's ability,

2. i disagree, and also he did admit to being inferior in intelligence to Kisuke, but i think his attitude was perfect.

Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

His bankai is really powerful for sure

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

It's a fact that all Captains have their Bankai. The only exception in Gotei 13's history is Kenpachi
    Oh yeah, i forgot. Then i guess if Kubo wants to explain why Aizen didn't use bankai, he's gonna need a big brainstorming. :confused:

Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

Aizen's bankai: complete mind f*ck

It's an interesting point that as the quincy's try to take over, will they release/attempt to release Aizen knowing how much he hate the soul society.

Status
    Dec 2011
    AWESOME

Quote Originally Posted by zoeanna View Post
    Who's aizen?
    why are u in the bleach section?:flaw:

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»