Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    And that is exactly why I'm
    the King in this deck of
    cards.

★Young Justice FanClub★

★Young Justice FC★

Welcome one and all to the Young Justice Fanclub. This is a fanclub about Young Justice, where fans can all talk about the show, episodes ,characters, powers, story, etc. of the beloved DC Animated Series, Young Justice. Besides what I just listed, you can post pictures of your favorite characters to share them with others or express your love for the series in other ways if you wish. You can even post videos about Young Justice as well on here, either made by someone else or made by yourself. The sky is the limit with that! All I ask is that you have fun here and enjoy yourselves amongst your fellow fans and geeks of Young Justice :D

To join all you have to do is ask: Can I join? or May I join?
    ^.^

♥The Team Members♥:

Robin (Dick Grayson)☻
    Aqualad (Kaldur)☯
    Kid Flash (Wally West)☻
    Superboy (Connor Kent)☹
    Miss Martian (M'gann M'orzz)☼
    Zatanna (Zatanna Zatarra)☽
    Artemis (Artemis Crock)♒

♧Background Info.♧

Young Justice is an American animated television series created by Greg Weisman and Brandon Vietti for Cartoon Network. Despite its title, it is not an adaptation of Peter David, Todd Dezago and Todd Nauck's Young Justice comic series, but rather an adaptation of the entire DC Universe with a focus on young superheroes. The series follows the lives of teenaged heroes and sidekicks who are members of a fictional covert operation team called Young Justice. The team is essentially a young counterpart to the celebrity-level famous adult team, the Justice League. The main setting is the fictional universe of Earth-16, during a time period in which superheroes are a relatively recent phenomenon.

For further information on the show, ask Google ^_^. Or if you're dieing to get into the show, but you need that extra kick you can always ask some of our members for their opinion on the show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♚President: ~Hebi Terumi~♚
    ♛Vice-President: Jack Spicer♛

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♣Members♣:
    -rikerslade
    -Foxnaruto
    -Enderman
    - ~Marhuto~
    -Qberto
    -Ender Wiggin
    -OneMellowGuy

Last edited by ~Hebi Terumi~; 04-05-2012 at 12:39 AM.