This user has no status.

Re: ★Young Justice FanClub★

Anyone else wonder what happened to kobra. I mean the bald guy specificly

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I read September 29th will be the return of YJ. Can't come soon enough!
    The spoiler barely fills the emptiness...
    I like what I'm seeing.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    And that is exactly why I'm
    the King in this deck of
    cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Devils advocate View Post
    Anyone else wonder what happened to kobra. I mean the bald guy specificly

Maybe this can help. I got it from another site.

Kobra reappears in issue #16 of the tie-in comic, where he has his followers steal the materials needed to perform a ritual that would transform him into a god. Lord Kobra is revealed to be Jeffrey Burr, who intends to use the blood of his fraternal twin brother Jason, who he had kidnapped, in the ritual. Jason is the Lead Astronomer at the Gotham City Observatory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qberto View Post
    I read September 29th will be the return of YJ. Can't come soon enough!
    The spoiler barely fills the emptiness...
    I like what I'm seeing.
    lol I know right. The wait is taking forever. The wait for new season of The Legend of Korra is taking forever too. But all good things come to those who wait.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doesn't anyone else find it strange that the Light doesnt know that the core members of the League along with Icon,Hawkwoman,and Hawkman are off world? I think they might but are just pretending not to know. I would love to see an episode focused on the off world League members.

What do you guys think?

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think we'll see what happened to the off-world leaguers in flashbacks either once they get back or when they communicate with the YJers.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    the King in this deck of
    cards.

I think we'll see what happened to the off-world leaguers in flashbacks either once they get back or when they communicate with the YJers.
    Probably. Though i would love if things didnt go so according to plan. Maybe the aliens they are meeting with decide to elimiate the offworld Justice League instead of trying to negioate peace terms with them. (i forgot what the actual purpose for them going off world was).

Also here's some useless info on the History of Earth 16 and how Martian Manhunter arrived on Earth.

It was a Zeta-Beam accident that took place during an experiment conducted by Dr. Erdel (the namesake of the Erdel Initiative where Adam Strange and Eduardo Dorado, Sr. work). This was in 1955, i.e. almost half a century before the founding of the Justice League in 2003.

On a sidenote are there any major villains you all hope will appear in a future season?

My vote goes to Darkseid.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Darkseid has always been lurking with the inclusion of the Apokolyptan tech. Good possibility he shows up. I think more metahumans will come out of the woodworks with all the alien interest in them.I'm not sure if this is good or bad for The Light's machinations. And will Tempest make an appearance?

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    the King in this deck of
    cards.

Darkseid has always been lurking with the inclusion of the Apokolyptan tech. Good possibility he shows up. I think more metahumans will come out of the woodworks with all the alien interest in them.I'm not sure if this is good or bad for The Light's machinations. And will Tempest make an appearance?
    I. Think its both good and bad.

Good in that the more metahumans around the greater chance they have at possibly recruiting some of them.

Bad in that more metahumans means that the Team will always be on their tail and could possibly recruit metahumans to help in their own cause.

I think Tempest may make an appearance since Tula (Aquagirl) made one in the comic con trailer last month, and those two are connected to each other. They were boyfriend and girlfriend, right?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep posting pics guys!!!!!!

I found a funny one reminds me of when i was a kid.

Last edited by ~Hebi Terumi~; 08-03-2012 at 11:26 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Darling,tell me what you
    need."

"Peter."

Love that pic

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta

i love this show can i join

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    the King in this deck of
    cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spicer View Post
    Love that pic
    I knew you would Here are some others

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Raikage View Post
    i love this show can i join
    Of course you can. Welcome to the club!! If you have any questions or want to discuss anything about Young Justice, please do.

__________________________________________________ ________________________

Does anyone else feel that Lagoon Boy's position on the team is meaninglesspointless when it comes to his abilities. I mean he has super strength in that "Giant Form" of his, but besides that all he does is go under water which M'gann showed in the last episode that she can grow gills and mermaid tail.

Has Lagoon Boy even showed any "Atlantean Magic", so far? I saw him in an episode in the first season using some kind of magic, but he hasn't shown any yet to my knowledge.

Last edited by ~Hebi Terumi~; 08-05-2012 at 07:27 PM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Woah, a Young Justice fanclub? Permission to join?

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Darling,tell me what you
    need."

"Peter."

Here are some pictures-

I feel the same way. I see him as fodder because what does he really bring to the table besides annoying me? I like him, but then I really don't. Power wise, he needs magic or GTFO because the big fish form won't really do well and anybody can swim underwater with some technology.

Just found this

Last edited by Jack Spicer; 08-05-2012 at 09:11 PM.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    the King in this deck of
    cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Drwonderful View Post
    Woah, a Young Justice fanclub? Permission to join?

Permission granted welcome to the club :D

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spicer View Post
    Here are some pictures-

I feel the same way. I see him as fodder because what does he really bring to the table besides annoying me? I like him, but then I really don't. Power wise, he needs magic or GTFO because the big fish form won't really do well and anybody can swim underwater with some technology.

Just found this

I wanted to like Lagann as a character but he never gave me a reason to. Everything that comes out of his mouth is either rude, insulting, or some kind of cocky remark. The only nice thing he has ever said is "angel fish" and even that gets on my nerves. He does need to gtfo if he doesnt develop better as a character or get an ability that sets him apart besides the ridiculous looking big fish mode.

I have a feeling they might replace him for Static which would be great in my opinion. We'll just have to wait and see.

And lol at that last pic. I love the Aqualad one the best. His expression is awesome

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Now, Lagaan wasn't suppose to be likeable which is a damn shame- his original comic version was heck a lot of nicer.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    the King in this deck of
    cards.

Now, Lagaan wasn't suppose to be likeable which is a damn shame- his original comic version was heck a lot of nicer.
    So he was nice in the comics? Damn, it would have been nicer to see a nicer side of him before he got captured. Maybe if he survives his captivity, he will turn over a new leaf and become less of a douche

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Hebi Terumi~ View Post
    So he was nice in the comics? Damn, it would have been nicer to see a nicer side of him before he got captured. Maybe if he survives his captivity, he will turn over a new leaf and become less of a douche
    Yup, he was a sweet guy.

And Lagoon powers are exactly the same in the comics, in fact he is one of the few superheroes who wasn't nerfed when he came to Young Justice.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The show takes place on Earth-16 I think, which may explain differences in characterization if that is different from the comic. I also think they needed a foil to play against Superboy. Regardless of that, I think lagoon boy is a loose cannon who doesn't follow orders which is why he got captured. No love for his character.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm well aware on where the show take place, I'm just saying that Lagoon boy was a really sweet guy. Even if Greg change it to make him a foil to SB.

Speaking of the superfamily, I kind of like how they did their powers. Super-man is NOT as strong as his regular pre-flashpoint and can be beaten down while Superboy powers are more or less Superman 1938 powerset (Faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locamotive, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound!) With the added vision powers except for heat vision.

Oh, and none of them have Ice breath.

http://youngjustice.wikia.com/wiki/Superman

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    the King in this deck of
    cards.

Yup, he was a sweet guy.

And Lagoon powers are exactly the same in the comics, in fact he is one of the few superheroes who wasn't nerfed when he came to Young Justice.
    Hmm thats very interesting. Its a shame they made him a jerk, but what would a team of superheroes be without a jerk

The show takes place on Earth-16 I think, which may explain differences in characterization if that is different from the comic. I also think they needed a foil to play against Superboy. Regardless of that, I think lagoon boy is a loose cannon who doesn't follow orders which is why he got captured. No love for his character.
    poor Lagoon Boy gets no love. Maybe the writers can change that one day.

I'm well aware on where the show take place, I'm just saying that Lagoon boy was a really sweet guy. Even if Greg change it to make him a foil to SB.

Speaking of the superfamily, I kind of like how they did their powers. Super-man is NOT as strong as his regular pre-flashpoint and can be beaten down while Superboy powers are more or less Superman 1938 powerset (Faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locamotive, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound!) With the added vision powers except for heat vision.

Oh, and none of them have Ice breath.

http://youngjustice.wikia.com/wiki/Superman
    Im glad they nerfed the Superfamily as well it makes for some better storytelling. I do remember something Weissman (the creator of the show) said about Superboy getting his Tactile Telekinesis powers that he has in the new 52. I think he denied that though.

Also since Superboy has the 1938 powerset (Faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locamotive, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound!), does Wondergirl have Wonder Woman's 1941 powerset? (beautiful as Aphrodite, wise as Athena, swifter than Hermes, and stronger than Hercules.)

Last edited by ~Hebi Terumi~; 08-08-2012 at 02:48 AM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Now that is a intriguing question.

Judging from the season 1 final and the royal battle with cheese during Season 2, episode 3. Wondy is fast, but not hermes fast. She sure as hell is strong. ripping Red Tornado limbs off? Uh huh, that's some extreme strength right there.

Wonder Woman does seem to be a crusader for Truth though, since she does not enjoy the fact that CM withheld information. She does come off as wise though, (Being nearly a hundred years old can do that to you).No arguing that she is...beautiful?

So yeah, she more or less have her 1941 powerset.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

WW got her power of flight from hermes.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Bah, either way, she's pretty up there.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sorry, not trying to sound anal or like a jackhole, just put it out there for clarity.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sorry, not trying to sound anal or like a jackhole, just put it out there for clarity.
    Huh? You didnn't sound like you were being a jackhole.

Now, What about the Batman? Did he get nerf? To me he kind of did, we never see him as "THE DARK KNIGHT" but of a "Batman who is willing to be a damn good dad." Which I'm totally for.

Seriously, This Batman can teach Arkhamverse Batman a few pointers in manners.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    the King in this deck of
    cards.

Huh? You didnn't sound like you were being a jackhole.

Now, What about the Batman? Did he get nerf? To me he kind of did, we never see him as "THE DARK KNIGHT" but of a "Batman who is willing to be a damn good dad." Which I'm totally for.

Seriously, This Batman can teach Arkhamverse Batman a few pointers in manners.
    Hmmm, well Batman in this series does not seem as "brooding" as he does in earlier incarnations.

, Arkhamverse Batman does need to learn some manners.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Video Game News (Non-Young Justice related)

A new game developed by Netherrealm Studios, best known for their Mortal Kombat series, is a fighting game that is based on the DC Universe. The name of the game is Injustice: Gods Among Us.

So far the character roster is: Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Nightwing, Cyborg, Solomon Grundy, Harley Quinn, and their newest addition Selina Kyle A.K.A Catwoman.

Check out a gamelay video for her below.