Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Do you think Naruto could improve on FRS?

Just state what you think.

I was thinking that it could be an unavoidable attack, just like Sasuke's Kirin.

All that would have to be done, is for him to some how redirect the FRS if it misses when thrown, the element being wind and all.

Just think... If you throw a frisbee in the air, the wind may suddenly blow fiercely, making the frisbee go off in a different direction.

All NAruto would have to do is make his FRS go in a different direction by manipulating the chakra. What do you guys think?

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Do you think Naruto could improve on FRS?

Quote Originally Posted by KibaBeast View Post

I was thinking that it could be an unavoidable attack, just like Sasuke's Kirin.

All that would have to be done, is for him to some how redirect the FRS if it misses when thrown, the element being wind and all.

Just think... If you throw a frisbee in the air, the wind may suddenly blow fiercely, making the frisbee go off in a different direction.

All NAruto would have to do is make his FRS go in a different direction by manipulating the chakra. What do you guys think?
    yes yes i do
    he can make it like spirit bomb possibly bigger

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well he can already expand it. It's possible that he could change the direction of it was well.

The assassin of assassins The Ghost of Konoha's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah I like how Naruto can throw FRS and make it expand but if he could control the movement that would be the bomb. If you watch the Naruto Shippudenn Movie it shows those four ninja's that use some kind of demon power to give them a certain nature affinity. Well what was cool is there is this one part were one of the ninjas is manipulating shurikens with wind nature chakra. He was able to control the movement of the shurikens and allow them to attack more than once. It would be cool if Naruto could do that with FRS he would be able to Make one FRS fly around the battle field and expand when needed, and since it's being thrown there would be no damage to Naruto. The only problem is it would use a crazy amount of chakra

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

naruto doesnt need frs

he has sexyno jutsu

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by gscabana View Post
    naruto doesnt need frs

he has sexyno jutsu
    Of topic-He should have use Sexy no jutsu on Pein he would die bleading from his nose LOL :D

I think he should improve the speed of the TRS because he wont be able to hit Sasuke with such a slow jutsu

The assassin of assassins The Ghost of Konoha's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Diabolus View Post
    Of topic-He should have use Sexy no jutsu on Pein he would die bleading from his nose LOL :D

I think he should improve the speed of the TRS because he wont be able to hit Sasuke with such a slow jutsu
    Dude I know he could use sexy no jutsu to distract Saskue and then use FRS on him lol. Sorry I'm off topic.

But I like most of the Ideas on this thread

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He should probably turn it into a boomerang rather than a shuriken...

...that or...

...the shuriken could split in mid air into smaller ones and scatter totry and hit the target.

Peace.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk

i dont think he can change its direction as it will be like distructo disk in dragonball z where it can be manipulated to change direction by te user i think it will be hard to control that abilitation in naruto

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Itachi 09 View Post

...that or...

...the shuriken could split in mid air into smaller ones and scatter totry and hit the target.

Peace.
    dats cool

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Remember ma and pa frog were shocked at the fact naruto could throw such dense chakra-even in sage mode.

Controlling it would be a whole new ball-game (literally haha)

but water jutsus appear to have directional control quite a lot, as do fire ones, many times water dragons have changed directions etc etc, its just a matter of controlling the chakra.

I reckon naruto could do it, because he can do anything, thats the point of the story, that a non genius can do anything with hard work.

Yes it would use crazy amounts of chakra, but remember naruto has a large chakra amount, he can fire off 2 FRS per sage mode body, totalling 6 already.

Im also sure as time goes on he can use more than 2-3 clones to collect sage chakra.

Do remember the reason fukusaku didnt want naruto using more than 3 clones originally was because if naruto lost control fukusaku wouldnt be able to use that club he had to knock natural chakra out of him in time.

However naruto now has very very good, if not perfect control of sage mode, he mastered it beyond Jiraiya, so in theory he can certainly make 100 clones and allow them all to collect natural chakra-giving him many more FRS

Also remember chakra capacity increases with training and age, kakashis chakra capacity has definitely easily quadroupled at least, he fired off many raikiris against pain, and used MS twice,when he was training sasuke he said his max was 3 chidoris.

Personally narutos chakra capacity in the next 5 years (if he lives) is going to be stupidly huge, i mean more than kisames huge, its definitely got to be a bloodline of his to have that kind of chakra capacity.

The next best thing would be for him to make an FRS in each hand, and throw them together to form a pincer attack, or use many clones to throw, say, 15-20 FRS from many directions, expand them all, and they all hit the target, even byakagun would be useless, if he expands them all then theyd be totally 100% surrounded, though admittedly, firing off 15-20 FRS would be mental, itd definitely be one of narutos trump moves if he ever did that

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk

indeed it would be too tough for naruto and i wouldnt like it if it could change its path

Academy Student
    Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Itachi 09 View Post
    The birth of fuuton: rasenbumerang? :D Just if it misses the target it will come back to him, and crit his face for 1337 damage :P

Anyway, nice thought on the wind chakra control thing. I digg it

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

good idea. if an opponent dodged FRS, Naruto could control the wind to make it keep targetting the opponent. Also, when I watched FRS hit Kakuzu, I thought it would have made his body disintegrate into nothingness. But yet his body still remained in tact, just totally beat up. I think it should disintegrate things and tear it to a million shredded pieces.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk

fuuton rasegbumarang sounds abit stupid dont ya think i think they should leave things the way they are personally

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by caseygaming View Post
    fuuton rasegbumarang sounds abit stupid dont ya think i think they should leave things the way they are personally
    yeah that name specifically sounds stupid. but i'm sure in japanese it's something else. but anyways... you don't have to change the name... you can keep it the way it is. just in case the FRS misses, Naruto would need to find a chakra-efficient way to redirect it when dealing with a fast opponent. Because it does take up a lot of chakra and Naruto can't just keep reproducing them.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If u can recall in dbz(Anime)-frieza saga Krillin used destucto disc to cut frieza. When he throwed disc at frieza first disc divided in many. I think naruto can do dat. More are the discs less is the chance dodging it....And redirecting all of them at one steady target will make FRS unavoidable.....

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

But that's rasengan drawback, your opponent can easily dodge it if you don't have yondaime's speed or don't create a nice strategy before. Now if rasengan have another evolution, it's hard to predict something, but most probably the directional control is the next steep.