Fire training

*Sits and waits*
    Old training thread: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=159751
    Thanks allot for this :D

Status
    Jul 2011
    Jaman Jama

Re: Fire training

Will reply when i get back home from work. subscribed though. as i been busy ALOT latley.

Status
    Aug 2011
    #hashtag

Ok :D

Status
    Jul 2011
    Jaman Jama

After every rank we pass i will take give you a mini spar to test your knowledge on the elements. i will use wind and you will use fire. Got it?

(Katon: Hiendan) – Fire Release: Soaring Flame Bullet
    Type: Offense, Deffence
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user exhales a stronger yet shorter version of the Fire Release: Great Fire Ball technique.
    Pretty straight forward. :D I want you to gather your fire chakra. once you gathered enough i then want you to channel it through your throat and release it as a fire ball. but make it more powerful as the distance will be reduced

(Katon: Goenkyu) - Fire Style: Great Blaze Ball
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user after performing the Horse → Tiger hand seals exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.
    I want you to gather up your fire chakra. once you gathered a considerably amount i then want you to do the hand signs (Horse > Tiger) Once you do those hand signs i want you to channel the fire chakra through your throat and exhale a meteor size fireball that hits and carry my clone away *Creates clone* Once it carrys my clone away it should explode upon contact

Status
    Aug 2011
    #hashtag

Yeah i understand.

*I channely my fire chakra into my throat heating my chakra up in the process.As my chakra becomes more heated i channel my chakra into my mouth and manipulate the chakra into a ball in my mouth.I then spit the fire out of my mouth into a ball of fire but also keeping my chakra infused with the fire to make it more powerful*

*I channel my chakra into my throat and heat my chakra up turning it into fire chakra.As my chakra becomes more heated up i do the Horse → Tiger hand seals and keeping the chakra in my throat heated.I then spit out the fire from my mouth spewing out a massive fireball directed at your clone.As it hits your clone it pushed the clone back and explodes*

Status
    Jul 2011
    Jaman Jama

Satisfied

(Katon: Gōenka)-Fire Style: Fire Flower
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors, then erupt into a geyser of flame.
    Gather up your fire chakra. and gather it real good. once you got a decent amount jump up . once you jump up channel the fire chakra through your throat then exhale 3 meteor size fireballs. Once they release. erupt them into huge geysers of flames

(Katon: Haisekisho) - Fire Style: Combustion Ash Cloud
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: The user spews superheated ash from their mouth. The ash is hot enough to cause third-degree burns on the victim. Because it's composed entirely of ash, it stays in the air around the victim like a cloud. If the user clicks his teeth, the stagnant ash will ignite, creating a violent explosion.
    We wont have you click your teeth to make it explode yet. thats for the A Rank. I first want you to gather your fire chakra all throughout your body. once you gathered enough i then want you to channel the chakra through your throat. and exhale Ash.. yes i said it dammit. ASH!. make the ash surround my clone. but dont click your teeth as it will ignite him and burn the mtf up

Status
    Aug 2011
    #hashtag

I Gather up my fire chakra lots and lots of it into my stomach.I then jump up into the air and begin to channel my fire chakra through my stomach into my throat and begin to sput out three meteor size fireballs. Once they come out of my mouth then hit the ground and erupt into geysers on impact*

*I begin by gathering my fire chakra all throughout my body.When i have finished gathering the chakra all around my body i channel it into my throat.I then spew out the ash from my mouth aimed at your clone.As it surrounds your clone it burns him and i begin to get tempted to click my teeth to burn him but i dont *

Status
    Jul 2011
    Jaman Jama

My clone gets burn cause you clicked your teeth!... "FCK YOUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO IT OVER!

Status
    Aug 2011
    #hashtag

I coudnt help it
    *I begin by gathering my fire chakra all throughout my body.When i have finished gathering the chakra all around my body i channel it into my throat.I then spew out the ash which was formed in my mouth and aim it at your clone.As it surrounds your clone i just watch and do not do anything*

Status
    Jul 2011
    Jaman Jama

LMAO! GOOD.

(Katon: Goryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Dragon Fireball Jutsu
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform kirin.

I first want you to gather up your fire chakra. once you gathered enough of your fire chakra. i then want you to channel it through your throat and exhale it. upon exhaling, shape the fireballs into the shape of dragon heads by using shape manipulation.

(Katon: Hōsenka Tsumabeni) - Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Flower Nail Crimson
    Type: Offensive
    Range: short - Mid
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user unleashes a volley of shuriken with one hand, while at the same time exhaling fire-infused chakra onto them in order to increase the weapons' destructive potential by making them capable of inflicting severe burns upon direct contact with either the intended victim or any other object caught within their trajectories. Due to the chakra-based nature of the flames that surround them, the shuriken will continue to burn after impact, regardless of the flammability of the object that they ultimately collide with. This technique is a stronger version to Fire Release: Phoenix Flower Sage Technique.
    Jutsu is pretty straight forward. Take out about 7shirukens. Once you take them out gather up alot of fire chakra. Once you gathered enough i want you to release the shirukens (throw them) after they are relase i then want you to exhale the fire you gathered up and inflame the shirukens.

Status
    Aug 2011
    #hashtag

*I channel my fire chakra into my lungs and heat my chakra up.As my chakra becomes heated I channel my heated chakra intoy throat.I then exhale the fire chakra from my mouth and when it is released I use shape manipulation and transform the shape of the fireball into a dragon head*

I pull and seven shruiken and hold them in my hands.As I am holding them I gather my fire chakra into my mouth and get the chakra up.I then throw all of the skruiken which were in my hands and spew out the fire from my mouth aimed at the shruiken setting them on fire*

Status
    Jul 2011
    Jaman Jama

(Katon: Gouryuuka No Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal, the user will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete.
    first gather up your katon chakra all through your body. Once you gathered enough of your fire chakra. channel it to your throat. and expel a fireball our your mouth. As it comes out of your mouth, shape the fire ball into a head of a dragon and shoot it up at the sky

(Katon: Haisekishou) - Fire Release: Burning Ash Accumulation
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points: 60 (+10 damage if the opponet escapes before explotion do not calculate the 60 if he/she escape just the 10)
    Description: The user will first perform the Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger hand seals and by utilizing his fire chakra, inhales and spits out a cloud of ash which begins to envelope his opponent and explodes when the user clicks his teeth.However, this jutsu will cause major damage to his skin and lungs if the user doesn't escape before it explodes.
    I first want you to gather your fire chakra throughout your body. once you gathered enough i then want you to do the handseals.(Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger) i then want you to exhale out a huge amount of ash around my clone. Once my clone is engulfed in the ash. I then want you to click your teeth. Once you click your teeth it should cause an explosion that blow my clone up

(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Style: Intelligent Hard Work
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Rat → Dog → Tiger fires a small fireball that erupts into a giant fire-storm after making contact with a surface, causing widespread destruction to the area. Since the flames travel along the ground, and cover such a wide area this is a difficult technique to evade. When combined with Wind Release: Pressure Damage, this technique is amplified to the point of being able to evaporate a large amount of water in an instant.
    A tricky one now ya hear. . First gather up your fire chakra as usual. once you gathered enough of your fire chakra. do the handseals (Rat → Dog → Tiger) i then want you to channel that chakra through your throat. and exhale it to the ground as a small fireball. Once the fireball hits the ground it will erupt into a huge firestorm .That travels towards my clone.

(Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: The user first stomps on the ground, making an underground tunnel form between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. With a single hand seal, the lava will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them in lava.
    You will first stomp the ground very hard causing a tunnel to form. I then want you to gather up your fire chakra. once you gathered enough chakra i then want you to breathe into that tunnel. Causing the fire to turn into lava as it travvel towards your oppenent. Then make one handsign and have the lava erupt under the clone

(Katon: Hokori Tenka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Dust Ignition Technique
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will first ignites a flame of fire across the ground infront of them and then they will enhance that fire with a gust of wind to extend the range of the fire
    This is pretty straight foward honestly. I first want you to gather fire chakra throughout your body. once you gathered enough i want you to exhale some flames on the ground. Then summon a gust of wind to inhance the range of the fire

Im only doing this because im not gonna be training tonight as i will be REAL BUSY. this is not my usual training style. so lets savior the moment.

Status
    Aug 2011
    #hashtag

*I begin by gather up my fire chakra all through my entire body. Once i have gathered enough fire chakra i channel it to my throat.I then expel the fireball our of my mouth. As it comes out from my mouth,I use shape manipulation to shape the fire ball into a head of a dragon and aim to shoot it up at the sky*

*I begin by gathering my fire chakra throughout my entire body. once i have gathered enough fire chakra i then do the Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger handseals.I then exhale out a huge amount of ash around your clone. Once the clone is engulfed in the ash I then click my teeth.As soon as i click my teeth the ash explodes*

I begin by gathering up my fire chakra. once i feel i have gathered enough of my fire chakra.I do the Rat → Dog → Tiger handseals.I then channel the chakra through my throat and exhale it to the ground as a small fireball. Once the fireball hits the ground it I watch as it erupts into a huge firestorm aimed at your clone*

*I stomp on the ground very hard causing a tunnel to form. I then gather up my fire chakra into my throat. once i have gathered enough chakra i then breathe into the tunnel. Causing the fire to turn into lava as it travvel towards your clone. I then do one handseal and the lava erupts under your clone*

I gather my fire chakra throughout my body heating it up. once i feel i have gathered enough i then exhale some flames on the ground near your clone.I then channel my wind chakra into my hand and send a gust of wind at the fire*

Status
    Jul 2011
    Jaman Jama

GOOD!.
    be more detail next time

(Katon: Bakuryūgeki) - Fire Release: Exploding Dragon Strike
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user through use of one their scrolls will summon a large flame dragon that is directed towards the enemy target and explodes upon impact.

(Katon Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Hitora Bakufu) - Fire Release Summoning Technique: Fire Tiger Explosion
    Description: The user summons a tiger made of flames from a scroll, directing it towards the target, and attaching itself onto the target and explode causing massive damage on detonation making it similar to a paper bomb.
    I first want you to take out 2scrolls. once you take them out i then want you to channel your fire chakra. once you gathered your fire chakra i then want you to channel your fire chakra into one of the scrolls. once you channel the chakra in it. a dragon will emerge from the scroll. Direct the dragon towards that tree but make sure it dont hit nothing on the way as it detonates upon impact. i then want you to channel chakra into your other scroll. a tiger will then emerge. i want you to force your tiger to jump and clinge on to that tree. as the tiger detonates like a paper bomb. as you can control it

Status
    Aug 2011
    #hashtag

*I take out two scrolls and lay them on the floor.I then gather my fire chakra around my body then into my hands.While the chakra is in my hands i begun to heat the chakra up and place my hand on the scroll sending my chakra into on of the scrolls.As soon as my chakra comes into contact with the scroll a dragon burst out from the scroll.As the dragon comes from the scroll i control it with my hand making sure it dosent hit anything i send it straight at the tree where it explodes upon impact*

*I take out the other scroll and lay it on the floor.I then gather my fire chakra around my body then into my hands.While the chakra is in my hands i begun to heat the chakra up and place my hand on the scroll sending my chakra into on of the scrolls.As soon as my chakra comes into contact with the scroll a tiger appears from the scroll.I control the tiger by moving my chakra which is infused with the tiger to make it jump up at the tree and hold onto the tree.As it grabs onto the tree i make it explode*

Can we do the flame rasengan ?

Status
    Jul 2011
    Jaman Jama

No we Cant. =/ If you learned it in the ninjutsu depart then u can. otherwise naww

(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
    Range: Long
    Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.

Ok. I want you to gather up alot of your fire chakra. Once you gathered enough of it. I then want you to do wind pressure damage (Twirl around causing a huge forcefield like wind. When you do that. Add fire to it. And send it towards my clone. Making this Extremley windy and hot

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

My fav jutsu. I want you to gather up 50percent of your chakra. once you do that i then want you to channel all of that chakra through your body to your throat. i then want you to exhale a fiireball So large in width and height one person simply cant dodge but have to counter

(Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.
    gather your last 49% of chakra. (dont want you dying) i then want you to do the whole process over agen. Focus. Channel. Once you channel it tor your throat i then want you to expel a very Focus stream of fire towards the enemy. As it get towards the enemy make the flame explode into several intesive flames.

Status
    Aug 2011
    #hashtag

*I gather up alot of my fire chakra. Once i have gathered enough of it, i then gather wind chakra and cause is to twirl around while releasing the fire chakra i have already built up mixing the two elements together.I then send the two at your clone.*

*I channel half of my fire chakra all around my body.I then channel the chakra to my throat.I then channel the chakra from my throat into my mouth and exhale a huge fireball by releasing all the channelled chakra from my mouth*

*I gather my remaining chakra but make sure to leave some left and channel the chakra all around my body heating it up into fire chakra.I then send the chakra towards me throat and into my mouth.I then look at your clone and spew the fire chakra from my mouth into a massive stream of chakra.As it get towards your clone i make it explode turning it into several intense flames*

I have learnt the first two steps of the rasengan.So if we do it i just want use it in battle?

Status
    Jul 2011
    Jaman Jama

Ummm... Id say you get it by default but if your not sure. Ask somebody..... I dont know rasengan so i cant teach it... @__@

Status
    Aug 2011
    #hashtag

Are we finished up then?
    I will put in my bio mastered

Status
    Jul 2011
    Jaman Jama

yep