Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Is Tobi Overrated?

So could Tobi without his Jinchuriki Paths take on Naruto, Bee, Kakashi and Gai?

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Tobi is badass period, its going to suck once his idenity is revealed cause i feel hs gonna lose some of his awesomness

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He is definitely in top 3 strongest. He is just a confused old man though. Naruto has overwhelmed him as he lay there see the magic happen right before his eye..
    As of right now, he has slim chance to beat Naruto. This must be the time to use Sasuke he thinks. Thus begins Sasuke Vs Naruto as soon as Kabuto is disposed off.(my own thoughts)

OH LONG JOHNSON edo tensai wilmaso's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yea he is definately overated he is not in my top five stongest , he is in my top 5 stealhiest tough lol, we saw him get whipped by the forth hokage and he had the ninetails with him. He is not underated like some girl said earlier ,everyone hypes him up. hopefully he proves me wrong i wanna see a dope fight.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He's the strongest character we've seen. He could probably blow edo-madara out of the water at this point especially with his bijuu and gedo-mazo. He has the most useful jutsu of any character too. He knows the ins and outs of basically every technique that's thrown at him, and that's proven to be the most crucial thing in naruto over and over again.

Academy Student
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by naruto005 View Post
    tobi is badly underrated most of the time.
    IMO i dont think he's either over rated or underrated

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    AWESOME

Quote Originally Posted by jiraiyanaruto15 View Post
    IMO i dont think he's either over rated or underrated
    really, a lot of people seem to underrate tobi when they post in vs threads.:shrug:

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Some people may seem to forget that Tobi is not being able to fight head on against the strongest fighters in this battlefield as both biggest threads to Tobi are the Jinchuriki's which infact Tobi cannot kill and it's both these guys he needs.

At that moment Tobi could've easily taken Naruto's soul out and don't you dare saying he got interrupted as he did not, infact he had more then enough time to pull his soul out which would mean instant death, which would also mean that the Bijuu inside would die aswell. That specific reason prevented Tobi from taking his soul out and actually wanting to teleport him so he could extract the Bijuu.
    This is the downside the Akatsuki had to deal with when capturing a Tailed-Beast because NOT killing a person but yet making him not be able to fight is harder then just head on fighting to kill giving everything you have.
    Neither did Naruto defeat the Bijuu's it was Kyuubi basically "distracting" while Naruto was just pulling out the Chakra Receivers.

Hopefully I've changed some people's mind as they seem to forget that Tobi can't kill Killer B and Naruto because these 2 people contain basically the last pieces of his "treasure" to complete but I seriously doubt it, especially on this forum.

He definitly isn't overrated

Last edited by MadaraHashirama; 04-14-2012 at 09:26 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

How the hell is he overrated? Hes one of the main antagonists. He was the leader of akatsuki for a reason

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

He's severely underrated. He has the Rinnegan, Sharingan, S/T techs, Gedo Mazo, and an extremely powerful Genjutsu.

If he's overrated, he deserves it.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MadaraHashirama View Post
    Some people may seem to forget that Tobi is not being able to fight head on against the strongest fighters in this battlefield as both biggest threads to Tobi are the Jinchuriki's which infact Tobi cannot kill and it's both these guys he needs.

At that moment Tobi could've easily taken Naruto's soul out and don't you dare saying he got interrupted as he did not, infact he had more then enough time to pull his soul out which would mean instant death, which would also mean that the Bijuu inside would die aswell. That specific reason prevented Tobi from taking his soul out and actually wanting to teleport him so he could extract the Bijuu.
    This is the downside the Akatsuki had to deal with when capturing a Tailed-Beast because NOT killing a person but yet making him not be able to fight is harder then just head on fighting to kill giving everything you have.
    Neither did Naruto defeat the Bijuu's it was Kyuubi basically "distracting" while Naruto was just pulling out the Chakra Receivers.

Hopefully I've changed some people's mind as they seem to forget that Tobi can't kill Killer B and Naruto because these 2 people contain basically the last pieces of his "treasure" to complete but I seriously doubt it, especially on this forum.

He definitly isn't overrated
    He was going to pull out Naruto's (and Kurama's) soul with the human path. Then he can return them with the King of Hell for extraction later. This is the same plan Kabuto was trying with edo-Nagato. Tobi simply later got attacked by Kakashi and had to make himself intangible, so he couldn't pull Naruto and Kurama's souls out.

Supreme Sifu of the Fists Strata Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Learning Hado and Kido Spells under Blinkie Uchiha in Karakura Town.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be on the "Navy
    tub" for 9 long months. I
    shall return.

Tobi became highly overrated when a bunch of important characters found out that he is indeed the fake Madara. Psh...that liar...

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    明日は大切なものよ。

He deserves it. He have the bests weapons.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12