Jun 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 581 Discussion and 582 Predictions

Niceone doctor snakes

Status
    Dec 2009
    Just hanging in there...

Discussion: Kishi you just continue to release the greatest chapters ever!!!!! ^.^ He inputs a flashback about Sasuke infiltrating Konoha in the lapsed interval within his recovery-are you kidding me! Itachi rightfully blamed himself for Sasuke’s degeneration yet again and being the pacifist he is; even admitted to the village’s impurities. He not only acknowledged but agreed with Sasuke’s current path which is against his own will. As if Itachi indirectly stated this to the people whom have stated from time to time that Sasuke spat on his sacrifice lol I cannot wait for that one thing Itachi wants to say to Sasuke! ^.^ This flashback also proves that Sasuke could have trained his doujutsu, etc. within the elapsed times between his past recoveries. Thank you Kishi for proving that what I’ve voiced out many times was possible and you cannot simply accept what you read as there may be something more hidden deeper. Izanami was revealed to be a forbidden jutsu which is paired with Izanagi and not Sasuke's new Eien no Mangekyou doujutsu which I think is a nice twist on Kishi’s part. I wonder what Izanami consists of. A little more of Kabumaru’s past was unveiled and he now would like to be a big brother to Sasuke

Predictions: It was highly hinted to us by Kishi that next chapter will be Kabumaru’s fate. It’s possible that he will be defeated/killed off as well as he being able to escape somehow most likely due to his many experiments. I can’t decide either way as Kishi isn’t exactly going the predictable route. Although, if he is dealt with then Itachi will be able to further conversate with Sasuke which is what I’ve been dying for! :D

Last edited by Kuroi Honoo; 04-06-2012 at 05:14 PM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

It's up to Itachi and Kishi, on whom itachi would cast Izanami. Kishi always surprises us. Sasuke is still a white paper, kishi what have you planned to paint on it. We have to wait and see...

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

If the izanami can control destiny maybe kabuto will cease to exist.

Legendary Sannin animemomontherun's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

For those who want only fighting, you got what you wanted this week. The past few weeks have been to build up to this point. The bond between Sasuke and Itachi has been restored and it appears that Sasuke is at a point of being changed yet again. Itachi has been showing more and more emotion - and his speech has been becoming less and less vague - indicating he's being more open, honest and upfront with his thoughts and emotions. Just in these past few chapters, Itachi as the big brother has taught a great deal to little bro Sasuke and I'm sure Sasuke realizes it. Most important, that Konoha, their home, is less than perfect politically, but it is still their home.

I also see that Kishi is making a very strong political statement with his depiction of Konoha. The old guard is filled with and is ruled by fear and misunderstanding. The younger generations - including Kakashi on to the youngest shinobi Konohamaru (ESPECIALLY Naruto) are not as much. They are more apt to fight this fear and misunderstanding and replace it with understanding, guidance and trust. Itachi got caught by the old guard and had to follow their orders despite what his personal beliefs were. He sees a chance in Sasuke to turn things around - to turn his little brother around and possibly pull him away from Tobi/Madara. And, Itachi's comments prior to striking Kabuto means he intends to survive long enough for Sasuke to hear the full truth from the person who lived it, his brother.

Legendary Sannin animemomontherun's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by RasenSage View Post
    If the izanami can control destiny maybe kabuto will cease to exist.
    It may also have a couple of other effects - to change the destinies of both Itachi and Sasuke...and the entire war.

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambriel View Post
    I guess we got a kabuto flashback he can die now
    lolololol:D so true.
    Meh this chapter was lame, talk no jutsu is actually killing me. Itachi is pretty bamf though, and sasuke is still 'torn' as usual.
    I think it's annoying how kishi keeps OP'ing some clans...I feel like the uchiha get a new power up or something every few chapters with minimal explanation. I mean come on, first naruto and his OP bijuu attacks and ridic advanced rasengans, now the uchiha's and attacks from no where...I knew sasuke and itachi being together was going to be lame and i was right. Well, Itachi's a beast, but I was right about sasuke, and his dumb flashbacks...smh, i wouldn't mind if there was some sort of plot development going on, but there isn't. Time to take a break from these two and go back to the 5 kages and madara, not naruto either...show us some other characters kishi, I'm bored and i might stop reading for a while until the story picks back up like I did a few years ago.

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

I am starting to believe itachi didn't kill anybody and that his only purpose in this whole massacre is him making sure one touched his brother. But in return use his part to help sasuke develop into ninja he is now but with one exception sasuke joined the wrong side.
    All that tapping of sasuke head was to check his potential, he knew from the get go that sasuke was capable of.

Status
    This user has no status.

So over the sasuke going 'good' posts....i don't think he'll give up his revenge and even if he does, returning to konoha would be really lame

Academy Student
    Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

too much talking

Status
    Mar 2012
    Trying to balance work and
    school while writing in my
    spare time.

Quote Originally Posted by Codex View Post
    Ha, at least I'm not the only one. I get the feeling that most people just want non-stop fighting. And as for important people dying, well, that's a pretty significant plot development.

Oh, and nice avy. Good album.
    My favorite album by my favorite artist. Long live Deftones:D

Status
    Nov 2011
    sleepy

sasuke stay close to me :overjoy: Brothers power bond

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

:scorps:
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbird31468 View Post
    I know, all Kabuto is doing in this battle is try to tear Itachi and Sasuke apart, and make Sasuke join him. That tactic is getting old and there is hardly any action to make things interesting.
    You want action because you lack an attention span and any type of imagination. You don't know what it take to be a good manga/comic writer. Kishi's job is to tell us a STORY, not to just give us ACTION. When you are an AUTHOR YOU WANT TO KEEP MINDS INTRIGUED BUT ALSO KEEP A STEADILY FLOWING PLOT WITH CLIMAXES THAT VARY.

I find things with a whole bunch of fighting retarded because usually an actual plot is missing or there isn't a set plot at all.

If you don't like the shit then don't ****in' read it... PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

I am glad to get a few more details about kabuto's past. Always thought it important to figure out where his intentions lay or how he was being used by people. We need an unbiased view though, not just his.
    Feel like this storyline is being drawn out. The last two chapters could have been combined to help things move along.

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

didn i told you guys that itachi is a bad-ass?:shrug:

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

It was k

Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

idk about people on here no actual predictions and to many so called fans doging the chapters they are good naruto would not last long if it was all fighting all the time the talking is to set plots and foreshadow the future pay attention and you might understand better what is going on and why things are happening now and then so many people would not come on here with there wrong theories and assumptions

Status
    Mar 2012
    spare time.

Quote Originally Posted by QuickSilver2388 View Post
    idk about people on here no actual predictions and to many so called fans doging the chapters they are good naruto would not last long if it was all fighting all the time the talking is to set plots and foreshadow the future pay attention and you might understand better what is going on and why things are happening now and then so many people would not come on here with there wrong theories and assumptions
    YES, amen! You tell 'em!:D

Status
    Mar 2012
    spare time.

I suppose we can assume that by the end of the next chapter, Kabuto will either be under Tsukuyomi or have ended the jutsu. I'm sure Izanami has a time limit like Izanagi, so there's always a chance that Kabuto holds out until then. In fact, to be honest, I think he's gonna end up under Sasuke's genjutsu, and then the chapter afterwards will be about Sasuke being torn between talking to Itachi and ending the jutsu, cause he won't be able to talk to him if he ends it. Just a thought.

Academy Student
    Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

no one is saying a chapter shd be all fighting! At least if we saw the inzanami in this chapter it would have been awesome!!