Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 55
  1. #21
    moo TOBI!'s Avatar
    Status
    TOBI! is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    11,661
    Location
    in a location that may or may not be concived by your mind or subcoucousness. WASHED UP HIPPIES FTW
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 440 spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by God of Fire View Post
    TOBI! ??? Is that you ??? I didnt recognize you ... is that a Pokemon ??


    These spoilers are 70% fake , we need to wait for girl with nails to show up !!! :D
    :D iknorite

    also jigglypuff = win :D
     
         

  2. #22
    narusaku ftw Xero's Avatar
    Status
    Xero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,390
    Location
    florida baby!
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 440 spoilers

    Good point. If Naruto drops out of Kyuubi mode unharmed it would be retarded.
     
         

  3. #23
    Destined Child uzmarvel's Avatar
    Status
    uzmarvel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    273
    Location
    Konoha
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 440 spoilers

    thanks for all. But all fake. Kishi is not that simple writer. As sb said, too much info for spoiler.
     
         

  4. #24
    Alucard's Avatar
    Status
    Alucard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    12,738
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 440 spoilers

    thank u dude
     
         

  5. #25
    What? Kazamori's Avatar
    Status
    Kazamori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    9,653
    Location
    Isolated Room
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto 440 spoilers

    Hmmm... everywhere I found its CONFIRMED

    Verification: Confirmed
    credits: hexa

    ほとんど会話のみ><
    it's all just talking ><
    九尾が4代目登場して うおおおおおおおおおお4代目~
    ってわめき散らすので他の場所に移動して会話
    kyubi growls "gngggggggggggggggggg yondaime!'
    so they move to another place to talk

    なぜ九尾を自分の息子に入れたんだって色々あって辛かったんだぞ
    とナルトが4代目を殴る
    why did he put the kyubi in his own son, shit happened, it was tough
    Naruto punches the 4th (naruto pwns the 4th people! you heard it here first- kwgod)
    自分の息子ならこの力を扱えるようになると思ってと簡単に説得され
    minato believed his son would be able to control kyubi's power
    ナルト「4代目の息子だからな」と納得する
    naruto: because I'm the 4ths son [he seems satisfied with this]
    ペインに問われた答えを親父に聞くが親父はナルトにならそれをみつけられるさ
    みたいな事をいわれる
    something about naruto asking yondy about pain and yondy saying he'll find out.
    ペインも結局はマダラに利用されてるってのを4代目から聞かされる
    Naruto learns from the 4th that Pain is being used by madara
    16年前の九尾が里を襲った裏で黒幕がいるとナルトに伝える
    he tells naruto that when kyubi attacked 16 years ago someone as behind it
    それは仮面をつけたやつだとナルトに伝え
    he tells naruto it was someone with a mask
    ナルトは前に戦ったトビ(マダラ)と知る
    naruto remembers tobi

    色々あってナルト仙人モードであの球体から脱出
    stuff happens and naruto escapes the ball in sennin mode

    長門 我にかえったか…
    nagato: you've returned to your senses have you?

    次回はペインと最終決戦
    next: final battle with pain


    終了
    end

    4代目はナルトの意識の中で生きてたみたいだから
    ジライヤ死亡とか見て知ってた
    yondy lived in naruto's mind
    so he knew about jiraiya's death


    まあ封印式組みなおして チャクラもう残り少ないから 「じゃあ」
    ご都合主義で終了
    って感じです
    yondy fixes the seal, says his chakra is low and leaves 'in an opportune fashion'
    kinda like that.


    OMG OMG OMG !!!
     
         

  6. #26
    moo TOBI!'s Avatar
    Status
    TOBI! is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    11,661
    Location
    in a location that may or may not be concived by your mind or subcoucousness. WASHED UP HIPPIES FTW
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 440 spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by God of Fire View Post
    Hmmm... everywhere I found its CONFIRMED

    Verification: Confirmed
    credits: hexa

    ほとんど会話のみ><
    it's all just talking ><
    九尾が4代目登場して うおおおおおおおおおお4代目~
    ってわめき散らすので他の場所に移動して会話
    kyubi growls "gngggggggggggggggggg yondaime!'
    so they move to another place to talk

    なぜ九尾を自分の息子に入れたんだって色々あって辛かったんだぞ
    とナルトが4代目を殴る
    why did he put the kyubi in his own son, shit happened, it was tough
    Naruto punches the 4th (naruto pwns the 4th people! you heard it here first- kwgod)
    自分の息子ならこの力を扱えるようになると思ってと簡単に説得され
    minato believed his son would be able to control kyubi's power
    ナルト「4代目の息子だからな」と納得する
    naruto: because I'm the 4ths son [he seems satisfied with this]
    ペインに問われた答えを親父に聞くが親父はナルトにならそれをみつけられるさ
    みたいな事をいわれる
    something about naruto asking yondy about pain and yondy saying he'll find out.
    ペインも結局はマダラに利用されてるってのを4代目から聞かされる
    Naruto learns from the 4th that Pain is being used by madara
    16年前の九尾が里を襲った裏で黒幕がいるとナルトに伝える
    he tells naruto that when kyubi attacked 16 years ago someone as behind it
    それは仮面をつけたやつだとナルトに伝え
    he tells naruto it was someone with a mask
    ナルトは前に戦ったトビ(マダラ)と知る
    naruto remembers tobi

    色々あってナルト仙人モードであの球体から脱出
    stuff happens and naruto escapes the ball in sennin mode

    長門 我にかえったか
    nagato: you've returned to your senses have you?

    次回はペインと最終決戦
    next: final battle with pain


    終了
    end

    4代目はナルトの意識の中で生きてたみたいだから
    ジライヤ死亡とか見て知ってた
    yondy lived in naruto's mind
    so he knew about jiraiya's death


    まあ封印式組みなおして チャクラもう残り少ないから 「じゃあ」
    ご都合主義で終了
    って感じです
    yondy fixes the seal, says his chakra is low and leaves 'in an opportune fashion'
    kinda like that.


    OMG OMG OMG !!!

    WHAT TEH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!111!!!!one!!!!!111!!shift+1

    i dont belive these even though they are confirmed
     
         

  7. #27
    MMA Prodigy Hellix's Avatar
    Status
    Hellix is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    85
    Location
    Eastern Europe
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 440 spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by uzmarvel View Post
    thanks for all. But all fake. Kishi is not that simple writer. As sb said, too much info for spoiler.
    Good....Gooooood...

    So theres hope to see 1 frame with Hinata being alive

    >_>

    <_<
     
         

  8. #28
    Nos Venerabilem Nirvāṇa's Avatar
    Status
    Nirvāṇa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    14,006
    Location
    The Path of Philosophy and Enlightenment
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk
     



    Re: Naruto 440 spoilers

    im sure that hinata is alive and kakashi i hope he is alive aswell it wont be the same without him hes like the coolest jounin going
     
         

  9. #29
    Alucard's Avatar
    Status
    Alucard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    12,738
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 440 spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by God of Fire View Post
    Hmmm... everywhere I found its CONFIRMED

    Verification: Confirmed
    credits: hexa

    ほとんど会話のみ><
    it's all just talking ><
    九尾が4代目登場して うおおおおおおおおおお4代目~
    ってわめき散らすので他の場所に移動して会話
    kyubi growls "gngggggggggggggggggg yondaime!'
    so they move to another place to talk

    なぜ九尾を自分の息子に入れたんだって色々あって辛かったんだぞ
    とナルトが4代目を殴る
    why did he put the kyubi in his own son, shit happened, it was tough
    Naruto punches the 4th (naruto pwns the 4th people! you heard it here first- kwgod)
    自分の息子ならこの力を扱えるようになると思ってと簡単に説得され
    minato believed his son would be able to control kyubi's power
    ナルト「4代目の息子だからな」と納得する
    naruto: because I'm the 4ths son [he seems satisfied with this]
    ペインに問われた答えを親父に聞くが親父はナルトにならそれをみつけられるさ
    みたいな事をいわれる
    something about naruto asking yondy about pain and yondy saying he'll find out.
    ペインも結局はマダラに利用されてるってのを4代目から聞かされる
    Naruto learns from the 4th that Pain is being used by madara
    16年前の九尾が里を襲った裏で黒幕がいるとナルトに伝える
    he tells naruto that when kyubi attacked 16 years ago someone as behind it
    それは仮面をつけたやつだとナルトに伝え
    he tells naruto it was someone with a mask
    ナルトは前に戦ったトビ(マダラ)と知る
    naruto remembers tobi

    色々あってナルト仙人モードであの球体から脱出
    stuff happens and naruto escapes the ball in sennin mode

    長門 我にかえったか
    nagato: you've returned to your senses have you?

    次回はペインと最終決戦
    next: final battle with pain


    終了
    end

    4代目はナルトの意識の中で生きてたみたいだから
    ジライヤ死亡とか見て知ってた
    yondy lived in naruto's mind
    so he knew about jiraiya's death


    まあ封印式組みなおして チャクラもう残り少ないから 「じゃあ」
    ご都合主義で終了
    って感じです
    yondy fixes the seal, says his chakra is low and leaves 'in an opportune fashion'
    kinda like that.


    OMG OMG OMG !!!
    when i see pics, i'll belive its confirmed
     
         

  10. #30
    Nos Venerabilem Nirvāṇa's Avatar
    Status
    Nirvāṇa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    14,006
    Location
    The Path of Philosophy and Enlightenment
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk
     



    Re: Naruto 440 spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion of the Red Sand View Post
    when i see pics, i'll belive its confirmed
    yeah thats a good point and we will get to see the pictures tomorrow aswell whey i think seing the spoliers is becoming quite addictive cause i keep getting frustrated where you have to wait a whole week but when they show the spoliers you notice that they show a thick book which suggests that kishi has already made a few episodes a head so why cant he release them more frequent like with dragon ballz was when it was on every day
     
         

  11. #31
    narusaku ftw Xero's Avatar
    Status
    Xero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,390
    Location
    florida baby!
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 440 spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion of the Red Sand View Post
    when i see pics, i'll belive its confirmed
    Exactly.

    I want to see a chapter where I learn something new... not things we already knew that Naruto doesn't. lol
     
         

  12. #32
    shinobi senpai ssanimo's Avatar
    Status
    ssanimo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    760
    Location
    Six Feet South of Hell
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 440 spoilers

    thnz for the read bro......the 1st one and 3rd one are both pretty good..........

    all of a sudden im think'n i might stop looking at spoilers.........i'm trying to remember what its like to be surprised..........psh!! yea right.......i'll be back 2morrow......:D:D

    wow.......still cant get over it........been waitin for some loose ends to be tied up.......but in all honesty........i would be tickled pink if kishi put yondaime in every chapter for the next 3yrs!!!!!!!!!

    *praying for a yondaime manga after naruto ends*...........plz plz plz plz plz
     
         
    Last edited by ssanimo; 03-17-2009 at 10:01 PM.

  13. #33
    Member Jsp's Avatar
    Status
    Jsp is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    48
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 440 spoilers

    back in sennin mode eh? can't wait
     
         

  14. #34
    Member chopsy16's Avatar
    Status
    chopsy16 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    538
    Location
    US
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 440 spoilers

    [These spoilers are 70% fake , we need to wait for girl with nails to show up !!! :D[/QUOTE]

    LOLL.. who wud have thought.. the fate of so many anxious Naruta fans wud one day lie on some gurly fingernails.. boy o boy Kishi.. look wat u have done to us..

    I jus wish he can somehow tell the whole story in one go and finish it.. so we can get on with our lives rather than waiting every week for wat 2 mins of glory!!!
     
         

  15. #35
    Metal Jutsu Glam_boy's Avatar
    Status
    Glam_boy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,499
    Location
    In the shadow of the melodic creatures in middle Earth.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 440 spoilers

    Minato:I'm your father
    Naruto:Come again?
    The fox: grrrr grrr making noises.
    Minato: I'M Y-o-u-r f-at-h-e-r
    Naruto:What you farted?
    The fox:grrrrrr making more noise.
    Minato:come here okay i said I'm your father damn it.
    Naruto:Your my father (making a funny face) I'm finally gonna get saskura.
    Minato:what?
    Naruto:Nothing.
    Minato:but you can't tell anyone.
    Naruto:why not?
    Minato:they gonna think your crazy.
    Naruto:hahaha sakura gonna like after this.
    Minato:dude you can't tell anyone.
    Naruto:kick minato in the nuts you can't tell me what to do your dead.
    Minato:ohhhhhhhhh! (BEND) My BALLS is in pain.
    Naruto:now i'm gonna get all the girl in the village hahahahahahahahahahahahahah.
    Minato:dude your nuts
     
         

  16. #36
    Credo Schadenfreude Skye Kaguya's Avatar
    Status
    Skye Kaguya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    8,073
    Location
    Myobokuzan Mountain
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto 440 spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Glam_boy View Post
    Minato:I'm your father
    Naruto:Come again?
    The fox: grrrr grrr making noises.
    Minato: I'M Y-o-u-r f-at-h-e-r
    Naruto:What you farted?
    The fox:grrrrrr making more noise.
    Minato:come here okay i said I'm your father damn it.
    Naruto:Your my father (making a funny face) I'm finally gonna get saskura.
    Minato:what?
    Naruto:Nothing.
    Minato:but you can't tell anyone.
    Naruto:why not?
    Minato:they gonna think your crazy.
    Naruto:hahaha sakura gonna like after this.
    Minato:dude you can't tell anyone.
    Naruto:kick minato in the nuts you can't tell me what to do your dead.
    Minato:ohhhhhhhhh! (BEND) My BALLS is in pain.
    Naruto:now i'm gonna get all the girl in the village hahahahahahahahahahahahahah.
    Minato:dude your nuts

    Minato:I looked forward to seeing my son again
    Naruto: You Had A SON!?
    The fox: grrrr grrr woof making noises.
    Minato: Yes...
    Naruto: Who is it? Kiba?
    The fox:grrrrrr
    Minato: *smacks head* NO! YOU are my son...
    Naruto: ???huh??? My father is dead...
    Minato: Yes... i am dead... im appearing inside your mind...
    Naruto: ...... I dont understand
    Minato: ugh... ok... Naruto .... I AM YOUR FATHER...
    Naruto: How can that be?
    Minato: Ok Naruto I will explain... You see... when a man and a woman love each other very much......
    (Several Hours Later)
    Naruto: (puzzled face) It hurts.... my head hurts...
    Minato: Ok listen to me naruto...
    Naruto: AH! How do you know my name?!
    Minato: *sigh* let me put it this way... lets say you are a nice big bowl of miso pork ramen... and I am the Old Ramen Man who made you...
    Naruto: OK! I understand now!
    Minato: *sigh* That made you understand????
     
         

  17. #37
    Metal Jutsu Glam_boy's Avatar
    Status
    Glam_boy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,499
    Location
    In the shadow of the melodic creatures in middle Earth.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 440 spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Skye Kaguya View Post
    Minato:I looked forward to seeing my son again
    Naruto: You Had A SON!?
    The fox: grrrr grrr woof making noises.
    Minato: Yes...
    Naruto: Who is it? Kiba?
    The fox:grrrrrr
    Minato: *smacks head* NO! YOU are my son...
    Naruto: ???huh??? My father is dead...
    Minato: Yes... i am dead... im appearing inside your mind...
    Naruto: ...... I dont understand
    Minato: ugh... ok... Naruto .... I AM YOUR FATHER...
    Naruto: How can that be?
    Minato: Ok Naruto I will explain... You see... when a man and a woman love each other very much......
    (Several Hours Later)
    Naruto: (puzzled face) It hurts.... my head hurts...
    Minato: Ok listen to me naruto...
    Naruto: AH! How do you know my name?!
    Minato: *sigh* let me put it this way... lets say you are a nice big bowl of miso pork ramen... and I am the Old Ramen Man who made you...
    Naruto: OK! I understand now!
    Minato: *sigh* That made you understand????
    Minato:I looked forward to seeing my son again
    Naruto: your a woman!?
    The fox: grrrr grrr woof making noises.
    Minato: no you idiot...
    Naruto: So Who is it? kakashi?
    The fox:grrrrrr
    Minato: *smacks head* NO! YOU are my son...
    Naruto: Huh???What??? My father is isthe 4th hokage...
    Minato: Yes... i am... im appearing inside your nuts...
    Naruto: ...... I dont understand nuts?
    Minato: Sign... ok very well ... Naruto .... I AM YOUR FATHER...
    Naruto: How can that be? your a priest....?
    Minato: NO NO ...Ok I will explain... its like a konai and a shureken... the konai enter the shureken then...
    (Several Hours Later)
    Naruto: (puzzled face with nose bleed) i dont get it.... my stomach hurts...
    Minato: (saying to himself: cant believe he is my son ) Ok listen to me naruto...
    Naruto: make it simple like cats and dogs?!
    Minato: *sigh* let me put it this way... lets say you are a nice big apple fruit ... and I am the Old apple tree that produce you...
    Naruto: Do you have ramen in here, im hungry!
    Minato: *(Angry face)* IM YOUR FATHER FOR MOTHER MARY SAKE!????
     
         

  18. #38
    MMA Prodigy Hellix's Avatar
    Status
    Hellix is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    85
    Location
    Eastern Europe
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 440 spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Glam_boy View Post
    Minato:I looked forward to seeing my son again
    Naruto: your a woman!?
    The fox: grrrr grrr woof making noises.
    Minato: no you idiot...
    Naruto: So Who is it? kakashi?
    The fox:grrrrrr
    Minato: *smacks head* NO! YOU are my son...
    Naruto: Huh???What??? My father is isthe 4th hokage...
    Minato: Yes... i am... im appearing inside your nuts...
    Naruto: ...... I dont understand nuts?
    Minato: Sign... ok very well ... Naruto .... I AM YOUR FATHER...
    Naruto: How can that be? your a priest....?
    Minato: NO NO ...Ok I will explain... its like a konai and a shureken... the konai enter the shureken then...
    (Several Hours Later)
    Naruto: (puzzled face with nose bleed) i dont get it.... my stomach hurts...
    Minato: (saying to himself: cant believe he is my son ) Ok listen to me naruto...
    Naruto: make it simple like cats and dogs?!
    Minato: *sigh* let me put it this way... lets say you are a nice big apple fruit ... and I am the Old apple tree that produce you...
    Naruto: Do you have ramen in here, im hungry!
    Minato: *(Angry face)* IM YOUR FATHER FOR MOTHER MARY SAKE!????

    ROFLMAO "its like a Kunai and a shuriken" X'D
     
         

  19. #39
    Feeling little Dizzy. Orion's Avatar
    Status
    Orion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,832
    Location
    on the celestial equator.....
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto 440 spoilers

    Here is what i found........Seems fake for sure..............

    本バレ3

    ナルトと四代目が会話
    長いから省略

    場面が変わりジライヤの顔がジライヤの目が覚める
    なんとカブト丸

    カブト丸「目が覚めたようね。
    ジライヤ「おろち丸」なぜわしはペインとの戦闘で死んだはずじゃが
    カブト丸「うちはマダラとペインは私にとっては邪魔な存在。あなたが殺ってくれれば、私にとっ て好都合だか らね。
    サスケ君も今は暁の一員らしいからね。

    カブト丸はその場から消える

    次号 ジライヤ復活そして木の葉

    Naruto and Yondaime have a conversation.
    Its long, so Ill skip it.

    Scene changes and Jiraiyas face Jiraiya opens his eyes.
    Somehow, Kabutomaru (is there?).

    Kabutomaru: So you have woken up.
    Jiraiya: Orochimaru Why I shouldnt have been able to survive the fight against Pain
    Kabutomaru: Uchiha Madara and Pain, their existence are a bother to me. It would be convenient if you could take them out for me. Thats why.
    It seems like Sasuke-kun is also an Akatsuki member now.

    Kabutomaru disappears from the place.

    Next issue: Jiraiyas revival And Konoha.
     
         

  20. #40
    MMA Prodigy Hellix's Avatar
    Status
    Hellix is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    85
    Location
    Eastern Europe
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 440 spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by SSJ4Naruto View Post
    Here is what i found........Seems fake for sure..............

    本バレ3

    ナルトと四代目が会話
    長いから省略

    場面が変わりジライヤの顔がジライヤの目が覚める
    なんとカブト丸

    カブト丸「目が覚めたようね。
    ジライヤ「おろち丸」なぜわしはペインとの戦闘で死んだはずじゃが
    カブト丸「うちはマダラとペインは私にとっては邪魔な存在。あなたが殺ってくれれば、私にとっ て好都合だか らね。
    サスケ君も今は暁の一員らしいからね。

    カブト丸はその場から消える

    次号 ジライヤ復活そして木の葉

    Naruto and Yondaime have a conversation.
    Its long, so Ill skip it.

    Scene changes and Jiraiyas face Jiraiya opens his eyes.
    Somehow, Kabutomaru (is there?).

    Kabutomaru: So you have woken up.
    Jiraiya: Orochimaru Why I shouldnt have been able to survive the fight against Pain
    Kabutomaru: Uchiha Madara and Pain, their existence are a bother to me. It would be convenient if you could take them out for me. Thats why.
    It seems like Sasuke-kun is also an Akatsuki member now.

    Kabutomaru disappears from the place.

    Next issue: Jiraiyas revival And Konoha.
    Double you tea eff? Jiraiya ALIVE? Ok, HELL NO. He's dead and he better stay dead. I mean, i understand Hinata staying alive (I hope) but Jirayia? No way. He's gone...just as the others from the older generation...
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •