Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 65
  1. #1
    Ishiro's Avatar
    Status
    Ishiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    AxA 264 Till the End
    Posts
    10,766
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yondaime Shogun | Rat Paladin
    |
     

    Omnom shows me lighting

    -waits for Sempai-
     
         

  2. #2
    Omnom's Avatar
    Status
    Omnom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Hidden in the Mist
    Posts
    6,311
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Omnom shows me lighting

    Quote Originally Posted by XxFallenUchihaxX View Post
    -waits for Sempai-
    *Lightning strikes in front of you, and as the flash clears, Kimimaro is standing there, giving you his cold stare.*

    "Ah. You must be another student. What do you wish to learn from me?"
     
         

  3. #3
    Ishiro's Avatar
    Status
    Ishiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    AxA 264 Till the End
    Posts
    10,766
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yondaime Shogun | Rat Paladin
    |
     

    Re: Omnom shows me lighting

    Raiton Senpai !
     
         

  4. #4
    Omnom's Avatar
    Status
    Omnom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Hidden in the Mist
    Posts
    6,311
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Omnom shows me lighting

    Quote Originally Posted by XxFallenUchihaxX View Post
    Raiton Senpai !
    *Grows out my arm bone through my palm and pops you on the head with it like a ruler.*

    "Show some respect. Sheesh. Now tell me everything you know about raiton. What it is in real life, and in the Narutoverse. It's strengths and weakness, and also it's combo potential. Also, name three good raiton users. And if you say Sasuke, you don't wanna know where this bone will go."

    *Brandishes the bone in front of you.*
     
         

  5. #5
    Ishiro's Avatar
    Status
    Ishiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    AxA 264 Till the End
    Posts
    10,766
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yondaime Shogun | Rat Paladin
    |
     

    Re: Omnom shows me lighting

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnom View Post
    *Grows out my arm bone through my palm and pops you on the head with it like a ruler.*

    "Show some respect. Sheesh. Now tell me everything you know about raiton. What it is in real life, and in the Narutoverse. It's strengths and weakness, and also it's combo potential. Also, name three good raiton users. And if you say Sasuke, you don't wanna know where this bone will go."

    *Brandishes the bone in front of you.*
    Lightning is in real life is*atmospheric electrostatic discharge accompanied by thunder, which typically occurs during thunderstorms, and sometimes during volcanic eruptions or dust storms.In Narutoverse it's one of the basic Ninjutsu of the Shinobi World.Lightning is strong against earth because it can easily travel through and break the ground apart but weak against wind because it is a natural electrical insulator.A good combination is Water Prison with Chidori Stream.3good users are *
    3rd Raikage,Kakashi *and A
     
         

  6. #6
    Omnom's Avatar
    Status
    Omnom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Hidden in the Mist
    Posts
    6,311
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Omnom shows me lighting

    Quote Originally Posted by XxFallenUchihaxX View Post
    Lightning is in real life is*atmospheric electrostatic discharge accompanied by thunder, which typically occurs during thunderstorms, and sometimes during volcanic eruptions or dust storms.In Narutoverse it's one of the basic Ninjutsu of the Shinobi World.Lightning is strong against earth because it can easily travel through and break the ground apart but weak against wind because it is a natural electrical insulator.A good combination is Water Prison with Chidori Stream.3good users are *
    3rd Raikage,Kakashi *and A
    Fair job overall, not too bad.

    *Kimimaro preforms a row of hand seals and spits raiton around you in a circle, and it burns like fire.*

    "Take a seat. I want you to take time, meditating. Calm yourself and clear your mind, then focus on the raiton in front of you. Pay attention to the high frequency density of it, and how it is wild and uncontrollable. Come to know it, and when you feel ready, reach out and place your hand in it."
     
         

  7. #7
    Ishiro's Avatar
    Status
    Ishiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    AxA 264 Till the End
    Posts
    10,766
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yondaime Shogun | Rat Paladin
    |
     

    Re: Omnom shows me lighting

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnom View Post
    Fair job overall, not too bad.

    *Kimimaro preforms a row of hand seals and spits raiton around you in a circle, and it burns like fire.*

    "Take a seat. I want you to take time, meditating. Calm yourself and clear your mind, then focus on the raiton in front of you. Pay attention to the high frequency density of it, and how it is wild and uncontrollable. Come to know it, and when you feel ready, reach out and place your hand in it."
    * I sit and meditate and feels the lighting around me.I can feel the high amount of energy around and starts thinking about lighting.I reach out and put my hand into the beam.As my hand enters I feel the pressure of the lighting coursing through my body traveling at high speeds*
     
         

  8. #8
    Omnom's Avatar
    Status
    Omnom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Hidden in the Mist
    Posts
    6,311
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Omnom shows me lighting

    Quote Originally Posted by XxFallenUchihaxX View Post
    * I sit and meditate and feels the lighting around me.I can feel the high amount of energy around and starts thinking about lighting.I reach out and put my hand into the beam.As my hand enters I feel the pressure of the lighting coursing through my body traveling at high speeds*
    *As you stick your hand it, it shocks you, causing you to yank your hand back.*

    "Focus more. You need to feel the raiton inside your own body before you can interact with it outside of your body. Take your time, do not rush. Mastery can only be achieved with patience."
     
         

  9. #9
    Ishiro's Avatar
    Status
    Ishiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    AxA 264 Till the End
    Posts
    10,766
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yondaime Shogun | Rat Paladin
    |
     

    Re: Omnom shows me lighting

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnom View Post
    *As you stick your hand it, it shocks you, causing you to yank your hand back.*

    "Focus more. You need to feel the raiton inside your own body before you can interact with it outside of your body. Take your time, do not rush. Mastery can only be achieved with patience."
    Yes Sempai!* I close my eyes and start meditating more.I think about the Raiton around me and start let my chakra flow through my body.My chakra feels very dense,coursing through my body as I think more of lighting
     
         

  10. #10
    Omnom's Avatar
    Status
    Omnom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Hidden in the Mist
    Posts
    6,311
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Omnom shows me lighting

    Quote Originally Posted by XxFallenUchihaxX View Post
    Yes Sempai!* I close my eyes and start meditating more.I think about the Raiton around me and start let my chakra flow through my body.My chakra feels very dense,coursing through my body as I think more of lighting
    Good! Keep meditating, focusing on the wild and unreasonableness, then focus on taking it in to yourself.
     
         

  11. #11
    Ishiro's Avatar
    Status
    Ishiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    AxA 264 Till the End
    Posts
    10,766
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yondaime Shogun | Rat Paladin
    |
     

    Re: Omnom shows me lighting

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnom View Post
    Good! Keep meditating, focusing on the wild and unreasonableness, then focus on taking it in to yourself.
    *I start meditating even more as I focus more I fell my chakra starting to spike up and becoming wild and free roaming through my unreasonably.As it continues I stick out my hand to the Raiton yet again feeling my chakra interacting with the lightning beams.
     
         

  12. #12
    Omnom's Avatar
    Status
    Omnom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Hidden in the Mist
    Posts
    6,311
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Omnom shows me lighting

    Quote Originally Posted by XxFallenUchihaxX View Post
    *I start meditating even more as I focus more I fell my chakra starting to spike up and becoming wild and free roaming through my unreasonably.As it continues I stick out my hand to the Raiton yet again feeling my chakra interacting with the lightning beams.
    *The lightning sticks to your hand, and feels like it is dancing across your hand.*

    "Good. Now wrap it all around yourself."
     
         

  13. #13
    Ishiro's Avatar
    Status
    Ishiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    AxA 264 Till the End
    Posts
    10,766
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yondaime Shogun | Rat Paladin
    |
     

    Re: Omnom shows me lighting

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnom View Post
    *The lightning sticks to your hand, and feels like it is dancing across your hand.*

    "Good. Now wrap it all around yourself."
    *I absorb the lightning into my chakra flow and feels its pulsing through out my body.I then meditate some more and channel my Raiton chakra to appear in both my Palms.
     
         

  14. #14
    Omnom's Avatar
    Status
    Omnom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Hidden in the Mist
    Posts
    6,311
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Omnom shows me lighting

    Quote Originally Posted by XxFallenUchihaxX View Post
    *I absorb the lightning into my chakra flow and feels its pulsing through out my body.I then meditate some more and channel my Raiton chakra to appear in both my Palms.
    Good. But keep going! Step fully in to the raiton, and over yourself with it.
     
         

  15. #15
    Ishiro's Avatar
    Status
    Ishiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    AxA 264 Till the End
    Posts
    10,766
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yondaime Shogun | Rat Paladin
    |
     

    Re: Omnom shows me lighting

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnom View Post
    Good. But keep going! Step fully in to the raiton, and over yourself with it.
    :scorps:Yes sir!*I step into the beam of lightning and stand there firm and strong taking in the Raiton.I feel it pulsing through my body and I absorb it into my chakra flow I step out and feel my whole body filled with Raiton pulsing through me*
     
         

  16. #16
    Omnom's Avatar
    Status
    Omnom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Hidden in the Mist
    Posts
    6,311
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Omnom shows me lighting

    Quote Originally Posted by XxFallenUchihaxX View Post
    :scorps:Yes sir!*I step into the beam of lightning and stand there firm and strong taking in the Raiton.I feel it pulsing through my body and I absorb it into my chakra flow I step out and feel my whole body filled with Raiton pulsing through me*
    Good job! Keep adding in more details, and it will speed things up! And by the way, you just learned:

    (Raiton No Jutsu) - Lightning Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Defence/Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: Small static bolts for attack and defense.
    Next up!

    (Raiton: Raikou Oonami) - Lightning Release: Lightning Surge
    Rank: D
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and slam their hand on the ground to release a surge of lightning across the ground to the opponents feet to shock them.
    Basically concentrate chakra in your hand and manipulate it. Slam your hands in the ground and release the lightning through the ground at your opponent to shock them.
     
         

  17. #17
    Ishiro's Avatar
    Status
    Ishiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    AxA 264 Till the End
    Posts
    10,766
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yondaime Shogun | Rat Paladin
    |
     

    Re: Omnom shows me lighting

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnom View Post
    Good job! Keep adding in more details, and it will speed things up! And by the way, you just learned:



    Next up!



    Basically concentrate chakra in your hand and manipulate it. Slam your hands in the ground and release the lightning through the ground at your opponent to shock them.
    I focus my new Raiton chakra into my hands I feel it coursing in my hand.I focus more and then slams my hand into the ground.I let my chakra flow throug the ground pulsing through at high speeds
     
         

  18. #18
    Omnom's Avatar
    Status
    Omnom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Hidden in the Mist
    Posts
    6,311
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Omnom shows me lighting

    Quote Originally Posted by XxFallenUchihaxX View Post
    I focus my new Raiton chakra into my hands I feel it coursing in my hand.I focus more and then slams my hand into the ground.I let my chakra flow throug the ground pulsing through at high speeds
    *Your technique fails halfway through.*

    More power! More detail = More power, beef it up man!
     
         

  19. #19
    Ishiro's Avatar
    Status
    Ishiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    AxA 264 Till the End
    Posts
    10,766
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yondaime Shogun | Rat Paladin
    |
     

    Re: Omnom shows me lighting

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnom View Post
    *Your technique fails halfway through.*

    More power! More detail = More power, beef it up man!
    In the name of Omnom I will not fail you :scorps:!* I gather more chakra into my palms I'll my hands are going to burst i foucus more and I slam my hands on the ground releasing my chakra into the ground and let more chakra travel through the ground!!!
     
         

  20. #20
    Omnom's Avatar
    Status
    Omnom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Hidden in the Mist
    Posts
    6,311
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Omnom shows me lighting

    Quote Originally Posted by XxFallenUchihaxX View Post
    In the name of Omnom I will not fail you :scorps:!* I gather more chakra into my palms I'll my hands are going to burst i foucus more and I slam my hands on the ground releasing my chakra into the ground and let more chakra travel through the ground!!!
    I'll let it pass for now. But try to write more each time. Focus on the little things, rather than the obvious. That's how you get the detail.

    (Raiton: Raijingu Sanda) - Lightning Style: Raging Thunder
    Rank: D
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: The user hits the opponent with an electric field shield that covers the users body.
    Cover your body with an electric field, that will shock anyone who touches you!
     
         

  21. #21
    Ishiro's Avatar
    Status
    Ishiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    AxA 264 Till the End
    Posts
    10,766
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yondaime Shogun | Rat Paladin
    |
     

    Re: Omnom shows me lighting

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnom View Post
    I'll let it pass for now. But try to write more each time. Focus on the little things, rather than the obvious. That's how you get the detail.



    Cover your body with an electric field, that will shock anyone who touches you!
    *I gather my Raiton chakra into the center of my body.Let my chakra flow from here I spread my chakra through our my body towards all my chakra points and then I send out my chakra through my hands,feet and mid section of my body.my Raiton chakra covers my entire body taking the form of a shield of Lighing protecting me from physical contact
     
         

  22. #22
    Omnom's Avatar
    Status
    Omnom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Hidden in the Mist
    Posts
    6,311
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Omnom shows me lighting

    Quote Originally Posted by XxFallenUchihaxX View Post
    *I gather my Raiton chakra into the center of my body.Let my chakra flow from here I spread my chakra through our my body towards all my chakra points and then I send out my chakra through my hands,feet and mid section of my body.my Raiton chakra covers my entire body taking the form of a shield of Lighing protecting me from physical contact
    Ah, that's what I'm looking for! Much better.

    (Raiton: Jibashi) - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
    Rank: C
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30 (+5 if used in conjunction with a water jutsu)
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.
    This time, gather the raiton chakra to both hands, and use it to cause a massive electrical shock. It may be only short range, but it can cut through solid rock, so it's powerful.
     
         

  23. #23
    Ishiro's Avatar
    Status
    Ishiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    AxA 264 Till the End
    Posts
    10,766
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yondaime Shogun | Rat Paladin
    |
     

    Re: Omnom shows me lighting

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnom View Post
    Ah, that's what I'm looking for! Much better.



    This time, gather the raiton chakra to both hands, and use it to cause a massive electrical shock. It may be only short range, but it can cut through solid rock, so it's powerful.
    *I gather my chakra into my med section of my body I then channel it to my hands.I feel the power of the Raiton coursing ready to burst out but I needed more.i gather more chakra into my hand causing it to start sparking then more.I slam my hands onto the ground letting my chakra flow through the ground heading towards a solid cut slicing it in half * wow I did do good I ranked to C already :scorps:
     
         

  24. #24
    Omnom's Avatar
    Status
    Omnom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Hidden in the Mist
    Posts
    6,311
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Omnom shows me lighting

    Quote Originally Posted by XxFallenUchihaxX View Post
    *I gather my chakra into my med section of my body I then channel it to my hands.I feel the power of the Raiton coursing ready to burst out but I needed more.i gather more chakra into my hand causing it to start sparking then more.I slam my hands onto the ground letting my chakra flow through the ground heading towards a solid cut slicing it in half * wow I did do good I ranked to C already :scorps:
    And you're learning well. Keep that detail up!

    (Raiton: Raikyu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Ball
    Rank: C
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: By gathering chakra in their hands, the user can create a ball of electrical energy and launch it at the enemy.
    Gather your raiton chakra to your hand, and form it in to a ball that you can launch at the clones!

    *Does Mass Kage Bushins for targets.*
     
         

  25. #25
    Ishiro's Avatar
    Status
    Ishiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    AxA 264 Till the End
    Posts
    10,766
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yondaime Shogun | Rat Paladin
    |
     

    Re: Omnom shows me lighting

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnom View Post
    And you're learning well. Keep that detail up!



    Gather your raiton chakra to your hand, and form it in to a ball that you can launch at the clones!

    *Does Mass Kage Bushins for targets.*
    *I gather my Raiton chakra into my upper body letting it flow into my hands preparing to fire the lighting at the targets but seeing there is 3 I needed more.I gather more chakra into my hands preparing to fire them off.i stick my palms out lettimg my chakra form in the shape of a ball.I then fire off 3 lighting balls at the targets *looking all cool * destroying them in one shot*
     
         

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •