Waits for Omnom to arrive

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Omnom gets windy with me

Quote Originally Posted by kisamerox9 View Post
    Waits for Omnom to arrive
    *A small tornado forms in front of you suddenly, and begins whipping up the winds. As it reaches it's climax, it suddenly dissipates, and Kimimaro is standing there giving you a cold stare.*

"You there. You must be the student. So, what do you want to learn?"

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    #KisameIsMyHomeboy

Hello master
    I would like to be taught fuuton from you

Last edited by Sir Hoshigaki; 02-29-2012 at 11:06 PM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hello master I would like to be taught fuuton from you
    "Ah. We shall see how this goes. Now tell me, everything you know about wind:

• In real life
    • In the Narutoverse
    • It's strengths
    • It's weakness
    • Is it offensive or defensive
    • Does it combo well

"

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    #KisameIsMyHomeboy

In real life wind is a very useful element. It can be used to power wind turbines and becomes very destructive during hurricanes and tornadoes. It is like a bi-polar person it can be like a cool breeze or a 70 mile per hour destruction machine
    In the narutoverse wind is a destructive force use many times such as narutos rasengan to Temari's gigantic fan. Wind is a strong and powerful style that is used many times to dodge, deflect and inflict attacks
    Wind is strong against lightning because electrical currents don't move well throught air, and wind is weak against fire because fire is fueled by wind making the fire larger.
    Wind in my eyes is mostly a offensive style because of its cutting power but wind is also a good defence because you can blow your self out of an oncoming attack.
    Wind can be a good combine move if you use it correctly

Last edited by Sir Hoshigaki; 02-29-2012 at 11:21 PM. Reason: I am on my Kindle Fire sorry

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

In real life wind is a very useful element. It can be used to power wind turbines and becomes very destructive during hurricanes and tornadoes. It is like a bi-polar person it can be like a cool breeze or a 70 mile per hour destruction machine
    In the narutoverse wind is a destructive force use many times such as narutos rasengan to Temari's gigantic fan. Wind is a strong and powerful style that is used many times to dodge, deflect and inflict attacks
    You're going to have to do better than that, remember as much detail as possible, and cover everything.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    #KisameIsMyHomeboy

Quote Originally Posted by Omnom View Post
    You're going to have to do better than that, remember as much detail as possible, and cover everything.
    Sorry my kindle was messing up.but I edited it

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sorry my kindle was messing up.but I edited it
    "Ah. Much better."

*Uses Doton to raise a massive pillar, a hundred feet in to the air.*

"I want you to climb on top, and begin meditating. Focus on the feel of the wind around you. Come to know it, and take it in to yourself. I will know when you're finished."

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    #KisameIsMyHomeboy

Holy...but I'm scared of heights
    Ok I start by trekking up the mountain one hand at a time, as I am coining I feel the cool wind go pass my face and body. Don't look down ..... don't look down
    After about 30 minutes I am on top of the pillar scared for my life but I sit and start to meditate feel the very dry air all the way up here compared to the air while I was climbing. This air is dry but it is still windy up here. I take a deep breath and take in as much air as I can the I breathe out letting out all of ylthe air in my lungs feeling it move inside me and around me. J sit and close my eyes feeling the air around me, listening at all of the birds in the air. I want to sleep......
    *I look down*
    Holy Crap!!!!!!!

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Holy...but I'm scared of heights
    Ok I start by trekking up the mountain one hand at a time, as I am coining I feel the cool wind go pass my face and body. Don't look down ..... don't look down
    After about 30 minutes I am on top of the pillar scared for my life but I sit and start to meditate feel the very dry air all the way up here compared to the air while I was climbing. This air is dry but it is still windy up here. I take a deep breath and take in as much air as I can the I breathe out letting out all of ylthe air in my lungs feeling it move inside me and around me. J sit and close my eyes feeling the air around me, listening at all of the birds in the air. I want to sleep......
    *I look down*
    Holy Crap!!!!!!!
    *Kimimaro makes a quick hand seal, forming Chidori, and extends it forward, cutting the pillar off at the base, causing it to fall, along with yourself.*

"REMAIN CALM. Feel the wind around yourself. Try to gather in towards yourself, and use it to soften your landing!"

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    #KisameIsMyHomeboy

Ok ... ok
    I remain calm as you want me to and take in a deep breath of air
    I take anothe deep breath and breathe out
    I remember how the wind worked as I was on top of the pillar
    I take a very large breath and breathe out a gust of wind right before I hit the ground propelling me up.a few feet into the air then I lightly fall to the ground
    Please don't do that that again

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok ... ok
    I remain calm as you want me to and take in a deep breath of air
    I take anothe deep breath and breathe out
    I remember how the wind worked as I was on top of the pillar
    I take a very large breath and breathe out a gust of wind right before I hit the ground propelling me up.a few feet into the air then I lightly fall to the ground
    Please don't do that that again
    "Aw you're no fun. It's like riding a roller coaster!"

Try to keep beefing up the detail in your posts! By the way, you just learned:

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.
    Next up!

(Fūton: Fūsajin no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Dust Wind Technique
    Type: Defence
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a gust of wind that layers an area in loose sand and dust. Doing so also acts as a sandblaster on the surrounding area. This layer of sand that accumulates on the trees during this technique makes it difficult for others to get a good footing. The initial gust can also temporarily blind opponents by lodging sand in their eyes.
    Feel the wind around you, and whip it up. As you lift it, make it strong enough to bring dust and sand particles with it, creating a gust of dirt that you send towards the opponent!

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    #KisameIsMyHomeboy

I concentrate on the wind all around me and I manipulate it and pull it up into the air, bringing up sand and dust as it raveges through the ground l. The sand then coats on trees and the surrounding area creating a whole new enviorment of dust and sand, the sand also make a cloud around me bidding my position

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I concentrate on the wind all around me and I manipulate it and pull it up into the air, bringing up sand and dust as it raveges through the ground l. The sand then coats on trees and the surrounding area creating a whole new enviorment of dust and sand, the sand also make a cloud around me bidding my position
    Next time, quote my post in your reply. And more detail!

(Fūton: Sensougouheki) - Wind Release: Rumbling wind wall
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: User creates a wall of spinning wind in front of him that is used to push back weapons thrown towards him. It can also be used against taijutsu close range attacks, but the wall can be pushed back with a stronger wind jutsu or if a smoke bomb or explosive tag touches the spinning wind they will automatically get activated because of the sharpness of the wind element, damaging the user also.
    Create a thick wall of wind in front of you. Raise it up, and then send it forward, stopping any close range taijutsu strikes, or sending back any thrown weapons.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    #KisameIsMyHomeboy

Next time, quote my post in your reply. And more detail!

Create a thick wall of wind in front of you. Raise it up, and then send it forward, stopping any close range taijutsu strikes, or sending back any thrown weapons.
    I start by concentrating on my wind chakra and manipulate the wind to create a wall around me the wall is a densely packed wind wall which is very hard to breach I use this wall and thrust it out in front of me to blaock incoming weapons or strikes

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I start by concentrating on my wind chakra and manipulate the wind to create a wall around me the wall is a densely packed wind wall which is very hard to breach I use this wall and thrust it out in front of me to blaock incoming weapons or strikes
    Good job, but try to be more creative and put it in to your own words.

(Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
    Type:Attack/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.
    Gather your chakra, and then clap your hands together. Form the chakra there in to a small gale, that you then open your hands and release!

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    #KisameIsMyHomeboy

Good job, but try to be more creative and put it in to your own words.

Gather your chakra, and then clap your hands together. Form the chakra there in to a small gale, that you then open your hands and release!
    I'm sorry ill be better .... hopefully

I concentrate on the wind chakra around my hands and focus on the chakra after I have gotten enough wind chakra I slap my hands together and manipulate the chakra inside my hands to make a small wind gale as I open up my hands from each other. I could also add a shuriken before I create the wind gale so the weapon would become faster and more lethal

Last edited by Sir Hoshigaki; 03-01-2012 at 02:07 AM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm sorry ill be better .... hopefully

I concentrate on the wind chakra around my hands and focus on the chakra after I have gotten enough wind chakra I slap my hands together and manipulate the chakra inside my hands to make a small wind gale as I open up my hands from each other
    If you can't put in any more detail, start giving me what you can plus listing some advantages / disadvantages.

(Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken) - Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.
    Use this to infuse wind within kunia, etc like we see Asuma do.

And

(Fūton: Daitoppa) - Wind Release: Great Break Through
    Range:Short-Long
    Description: This is a relatively simple technique that when the user performs the following hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake they create a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.
    Us this to create a sudden gust of wind, to surprise and knock opponents off guard, or to boost a fire technique.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    #KisameIsMyHomeboy

If you can't put in any more detail, start giving me what you can plus listing some advantages / disadvantages.

Use this to infuse wind within kunia, etc like we see Asuma do.

And

Us this to create a sudden gust of wind, to surprise and knock opponents off guard, or to boost a fire technique.
    Deal
    I grab a kuni and start to channel my fuuton chakra into it making part of me and it allows me to control it somewhat. As I have my chakra inside of it I make the kuni spin around me creating a type of defence from other kuni and shuriken, because if the come at me I fan control the weapons to block for me. A disadvantage is that it is relatively weak and is not the best attack even though the weapons speed increases
    L
    I start by preforming the hand seals Tiger→ Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake, afteri have performed the handseals I create a quick gust of wind using my wind chakra. An advantage is that the opponent will be off gaurd and the User can boost fire techniques by using the Justus after creating a fire justu

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Deal
    I grab a kuni and start to channel my fuuton chakra into it making part of me and it allows me to control it somewhat. As I have my chakra inside of it I make the kuni spin around me creating a type of defence from other kuni and shuriken, because if the come at me I fan control the weapons to block for me. A disadvantage is that it is relatively weak and is not the best attack even though the weapons speed increases
    L
    I start by preforming the hand seals Tiger→ Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake, afteri have performed the handseals I create a quick gust of wind using my wind chakra. An advantage is that the opponent will be off gaurd and the User can boost fire techniques by using the Justus after creating a fire justu
    You still need to try to put in more detail!

(Fūton: Kamaitachi no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Sickle Weasel Technique
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: User creates a whirlwind of slicing wind. Originally used by Temari with her fan, there is a way to create this jutsu without a weapon. Performing quickly handseals, the user will gather his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sharp gust of wind, which in conjunction with the handseals will create a gust of violent slashing wind. The wind created is strong enough to push the opponent back or create 2 inch deep slashes to his body, however the user cannot direct slashes.
    Create a simple whirlwind, and use the sharpness of the wind to create a fierce slashing whirlwind.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    #KisameIsMyHomeboy

You still need to try to put in more detail!

Create a simple whirlwind, and use the sharpness of the wind to create a fierce slashing whirlwind.
    I concentrate and focus on my wind chakra inside of me and I start creating a whirlwind by spinning my hands in the air. I then make a quick handseals and breathe in a deep breath and breathe out a violent gust of slashing wind that rips through anything in its path

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I concentrate and focus on my wind chakra inside of me and I start creating a whirlwind by spinning my hands in the air. I then make a quick handseals and breathe in a deep breath and breathe out a violent gust of slashing wind that rips through anything in its path
    Focus on the little details, putting it in to your own words. Try again.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    #KisameIsMyHomeboy

Ok I focus on my wind chakra inside of my body and start to feel it flow inside of me. Usually I need a fan to use this tech but I can do without it.I do a chain of quick handseals. I breathe in a large breath then I breathe out as I breathe out I release a large amount of wind l. I start rotating my hands in the air making a small whirlwind tron the wind I exhaled. I make sure to focus on the edges of the whirlwind making sure to make it lethal as I stop rotating my hands and push out the whirlwind it toys throught the air

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok I focus on my wind chakra inside of my body and start to feel it flow inside of me. Usually I need a fan to use this tech but I can do without it.I do a chain of quick handseals. I breathe in a large breath then I breathe out as I breathe out I release a large amount of wind l. I start rotating my hands in the air making a small whirlwind tron the wind I exhaled. I make sure to focus on the edges of the whirlwind making sure to make it lethal as I stop rotating my hands and push out the whirlwind it toys throught the air
    Ah. There we go. Keep that up!

(Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
    Range:Short-Mid
    Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.
    Gather fuuton chakra to your lungs, and blow it out. Use shape manipulation to form it in to a sphere that you shoot off.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    #KisameIsMyHomeboy

Ah. There we go. Keep that up!

Gather fuuton chakra to your lungs, and blow it out. Use shape manipulation to form it in to a sphere that you shoot off.
    I concentrate my wind chakra and remember how the wind moved during the first pillar training. Using that info I channel my wind chakra to my lungs. I start to blow out the wind from my mouth, but I compress the wind into a ball instead of just releasing a gust of wind. I then release the ball of compressed wind. This ball can deflect small.objects and push back your opponent

Last edited by Sir Hoshigaki; 03-01-2012 at 04:12 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»