Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1
    Vision's Avatar
    Status
    Vision is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14,119
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leafy is evil! Saraisthebest!
    #henrikisevil #MadaraWasHere
    #Santapaidavisit #IraSaidHi!
     



    I Learns the Bald headed customs...

    I wait for baldy. Smoking a pipe.
     
         

  2. #2
    Baldy..'s Avatar
    Status
    Baldy.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Behind you, which means that if you were to look behind you right now, I'd still be behind you.
    Posts
    6,778
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate you all :|
     

    Re: I Learns the Bald headed customs...

    Arrives like a boss

    Problem? Now, young padawan, you're here to learn a CJ D First off, I want you to create a huge fire source all around us. As I sit down on this wonderful chair here that magically appears
     
         

  3. #3
    Vision's Avatar
    Status
    Vision is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14,119
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leafy is evil! Saraisthebest!
    #henrikisevil #MadaraWasHere
    #Santapaidavisit #IraSaidHi!
     



    Re: I Learns the Bald headed customs...

    Quote Originally Posted by Baldy.. View Post
    Arrives like a boss

    Problem? Now, young padawan, you're here to learn a CJ D First off, I want you to create a huge fire source all around us. As I sit down on this wonderful chair here that magically appears
    all around us eh?

    As you wish


    First I notice where you are sitting as some how you found a chair out of no where. Then I begin by concentrating on my Koton chakra, however got a little distracted as the glare of your baldness from the sun caught into my eye. After adjusting myself and moved away from the glare I begin to again focus on my Koton chakra. I gather it like many times before through all my rogorous trainings and remembering everything that I have went through and still going through the trainnigs. I gather it in my stomach and by making it dense as it possibly can. Once done so I make sure that I have enough gathered and release it towards my lungs. Then I make the hand seals in order Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger. Then quickly I spew it out of my mouth, in the direction all around us trapping ourselves in it. But to your suprise it is not fire. It is just flamable gas that I spewed out. Once I am done and you watching my awesomeness, I make a chair magically appear as well. As I sit down, I throw the pipe where the gas is, which surrounds us but at a safe distance so it doesn't hurt us. However we will be able to feel the heat coming from it. As the pipe hits the gas it ignites into flames. Circling us in such a way you wanted as you stated before hand.


    (Katon: Kasumi Endu no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Mist Blaze Dance Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.
     
         

  4. #4
    Baldy..'s Avatar
    Status
    Baldy.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Behind you, which means that if you were to look behind you right now, I'd still be behind you.
    Posts
    6,778
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate you all :|
     

    Re: I Learns the Bald headed customs...

    Quote Originally Posted by -Vision- View Post
    all around us eh?

    As you wish


    First I notice where you are sitting as some how you found a chair out of no where. Then I begin by concentrating on my Koton chakra, however got a little distracted as the glare of your baldness from the sun caught into my eye. After adjusting myself and moved away from the glare I begin to again focus on my Koton chakra. I gather it like many times before through all my rogorous trainings and remembering everything that I have went through and still going through the trainnigs. I gather it in my stomach and by making it dense as it possibly can. Once done so I make sure that I have enough gathered and release it towards my lungs. Then I make the hand seals in order Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger. Then quickly I spew it out of my mouth, in the direction all around us trapping ourselves in it. But to your suprise it is not fire. It is just flamable gas that I spewed out. Once I am done and you watching my awesomeness, I make a chair magically appear as well. As I sit down, I throw the pipe where the gas is, which surrounds us but at a safe distance so it doesn't hurt us. However we will be able to feel the heat coming from it. As the pipe hits the gas it ignites into flames. Circling us in such a way you wanted as you stated before hand.


    (Katon: Kasumi Endu no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Mist Blaze Dance Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.
    Good job Vision

    As I sit on the chair like a boss, seeing flames erupt out of the flammable gas, encircling us. I smile in delight, as I look at my training regiment and decide what to make you do next D:

    Alright, next, I want you to mold your Katon Chakra, and send it into the flames. Then, take control of the flames, and using shape manipulation, I want you to mold the flames into multiple whips all around us, rather sharp, and manipulate and direct them towards us, hovering just above our heads. Go ahead, try it ^^
     
         

  5. #5
    Member Pepsilover's Avatar
    Status
    Pepsilover is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    In this world, but i would like to live somwhere else where there is more fun....
    Posts
    316
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I Learns the Bald headed customs...

    I was walking by when something shiny cut my eye. I did not know the cause so I walked closer.

    Suddenly a fire sprung up from nowhere and I burned my toe!

    Not knowing what it was I ran away home and never looked back.
     
         

  6. #6
    Vision's Avatar
    Status
    Vision is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14,119
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leafy is evil! Saraisthebest!
    #henrikisevil #MadaraWasHere
    #Santapaidavisit #IraSaidHi!
     



    Re: I Learns the Bald headed customs...

    Quote Originally Posted by Baldy.. View Post
    Good job Vision

    As I sit on the chair like a boss, seeing flames erupt out of the flammable gas, encircling us. I smile in delight, as I look at my training regiment and decide what to make you do next D:

    Alright, next, I want you to mold your Katon Chakra, and send it into the flames. Then, take control of the flames, and using shape manipulation, I want you to mold the flames into multiple whips all around us, rather sharp, and manipulate and direct them towards us, hovering just above our heads. Go ahead, try it ^^
    As always I am the perfect student, I listen carefully to the directions. Then I noticed that the flames are already created by my thus it would be easier to control it with my own chakra. I begin once again focusing on the Koton chakra within me. Breathing in and out consistantly to even the flow of my chakra that is circulating inside me. Thus at the sametime I gather the chakra and release it to the flames that is encirculing us. Then I concentrate even more to mold the flames that are in my control in to multiple whips that is made of flames. However I am not done yet as I need to make it sharp and will be able to cut like the wind chakra. I focus deeply and applying more Koton chakra, I make it so that it is sharp with it's fire characteristics. Then I make sure to move the whips above our heads, however locating baldy was a bit difficult as the shine from his head is blinding me once again. However I manage to find the location of his head from the glare and place the whip above both our heads. Hovering, Like a boss!
     
         

  7. #7
    Baldy..'s Avatar
    Status
    Baldy.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Behind you, which means that if you were to look behind you right now, I'd still be behind you.
    Posts
    6,778
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate you all :|
     

    Re: I Learns the Bald headed customs...

    Quote Originally Posted by -Vision- View Post
    As always I am the perfect student, I listen carefully to the directions. Then I noticed that the flames are already created by my thus it would be easier to control it with my own chakra. I begin once again focusing on the Koton chakra within me. Breathing in and out consistantly to even the flow of my chakra that is circulating inside me. Thus at the sametime I gather the chakra and release it to the flames that is encirculing us. Then I concentrate even more to mold the flames that are in my control in to multiple whips that is made of flames. However I am not done yet as I need to make it sharp and will be able to cut like the wind chakra. I focus deeply and applying more Koton chakra, I make it so that it is sharp with it's fire characteristics. Then I make sure to move the whips above our heads, however locating baldy was a bit difficult as the shine from his head is blinding me once again. However I manage to find the location of his head from the glare and place the whip above both our heads. Hovering, Like a boss!
    Brilliant work Vision D Now, give me some advantages, disadvantages of this technique. Also, give me some instances where this technique could prove useful, what you could combine this technique with, and how you would defend ^__^

    Teach me your Wind Explosion technique D:
     
         

  8. #8
    Vision's Avatar
    Status
    Vision is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14,119
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leafy is evil! Saraisthebest!
    #henrikisevil #MadaraWasHere
    #Santapaidavisit #IraSaidHi!
     



    Re: I Learns the Bald headed customs...

    Quote Originally Posted by Baldy.. View Post
    Brilliant work Vision D Now, give me some advantages, disadvantages of this technique. Also, give me some instances where this technique could prove useful, what you could combine this technique with, and how you would defend ^__^

    Teach me your Wind Explosion technique D:


    Advantages: Using it to bind someone but at the sametime binding someone with this will burn them. Also binding them with it and using a wind based jutsu, possible pressure damage or something or less suttle will increase the fire and run it towards the person bound. I also assume that another fire jutsu could burn them.

    Disadvantages: Not sure of the technique, I vaguely remember it as someone used it one me during a battle. A suiton tech where they change their body into water. This would have no effect on them and also would easily avoid being bound.

    Combination: Stronger fire running down and instantly burning them. Also spreading fire with wind. Lastly, using a weaker suiton jutsu on the ropes at the end could release steam to give the opponent thir degree burns.

    Defensive Strategy Against it: See disadvantages


    Post the just please
     
         

  9. #9
    Baldy..'s Avatar
    Status
    Baldy.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Behind you, which means that if you were to look behind you right now, I'd still be behind you.
    Posts
    6,778
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate you all :|
     

    Re: I Learns the Bald headed customs...

    Quote Originally Posted by -Vision- View Post
    Advantages: Using it to bind someone but at the sametime binding someone with this will burn them. Also binding them with it and using a wind based jutsu, possible pressure damage or something or less suttle will increase the fire and run it towards the person bound. I also assume that another fire jutsu could burn them.

    Disadvantages: Not sure of the technique, I vaguely remember it as someone used it one me during a battle. A suiton tech where they change their body into water. This would have no effect on them and also would easily avoid being bound.

    Combination: Stronger fire running down and instantly burning them. Also spreading fire with wind. Lastly, using a weaker suiton jutsu on the ropes at the end could release steam to give the opponent thir degree burns.

    Defensive Strategy Against it: See disadvantages


    Post the just please
    The technique:

    Type: Offensive/Attack
    Rank: A
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: By focusing the users chakra into an existing fire source, with no chakra infused or your own chakra infused, the user manipulates the current existing fire source, preferably rather large, and changes its shape. Wherever he wishes, the user can cause a huge amount of fire tentacles and whips to spring forth from the fire source, like Water Dragon Whip, that are sharp, and fiery, and they then race towards the opponent. Despite their sharpness, it would usually be used to impale the opponent, but the intense heat of the whip does not necessarily need to pierce through, impaling your opponent, but its heat can cause burns also. However, the whips are still strong enough to pierce through flesh, burning a hole through and skewering through. The whips can be controlled individually.
    Restrictions:
    Can only be taught by Baldy..
    Only usable 3 times per battle
    There must be a pre-existing fire source to create these technique, the tentacles and whips cannot be created out of nowhere
    Flaming tentacles and whips travel at a fairly fast pace
    This technique cannot be created with the opponent's fire, since the opponent's fire has his own chakra in it. Can only manipulate regular fire. The fire source used must either be created by the user, or is naturally created, with no chakra within.



    And brilliant! You have mastered my technique D Now teach me yours, or we could it later and close the thread >_O
     
         

  10. #10
    Scaze's Avatar
    Status
    Scaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    In ur mum fam
    Posts
    13,894
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.
     



    Re: I Learns the Bald headed customs...

    Tsunayoshi walks in like a baus.D
     
         

  11. #11
    Vision's Avatar
    Status
    Vision is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14,119
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leafy is evil! Saraisthebest!
    #henrikisevil #MadaraWasHere
    #Santapaidavisit #IraSaidHi!
     



    Re: I Learns the Bald headed customs...

    Good!

    Now both of you notice that Tree that magically appeared in long range? Along with my clone that I happened to make magically appear next to it?
     
         

  12. #12
    Baldy..'s Avatar
    Status
    Baldy.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Behind you, which means that if you were to look behind you right now, I'd still be behind you.
    Posts
    6,778
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate you all :|
     

    Re: I Learns the Bald headed customs...

    Quote Originally Posted by -Vision- View Post
    Good!

    Now both of you notice that Tree that magically appeared in long range? Along with my clone that I happened to make magically appear next to it?
    Hmm...

    Stares from afar, looking and straining my eyes as far as the horizon is, looking at the tree that magically grew far far away, over the rainbow, and two sexy clones beside it :scorps:
     
         

  13. #13
    Scaze's Avatar
    Status
    Scaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    In ur mum fam
    Posts
    13,894
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.
     



    Re: I Learns the Bald headed customs...

    Of course we noticed it, we're awesome afterall
     
         

  14. #14
    Vision's Avatar
    Status
    Vision is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14,119
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leafy is evil! Saraisthebest!
    #henrikisevil #MadaraWasHere
    #Santapaidavisit #IraSaidHi!
     



    Re: I Learns the Bald headed customs...

    Alright. Lets take a light jog towards it.
    Follow me!

    While doing so make sure you have a clear line of sight to where you want to end up.
    For example you do not want to aim at the tree. It will kill you from the force. so aim right next to it.

    Concentrate on the wind chakra to your feet as you are jogging then gather it and make it dense as possible. Release it through your feet. Explode to where you want to go. Then come back to me.

    Now go.
     
         

  15. #15
    Scaze's Avatar
    Status
    Scaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    In ur mum fam
    Posts
    13,894
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.
     



    Re: I Learns the Bald headed customs...

    Tsunayoshi immeaditly starts jogging while building up his wind chakra, so as to build up a reasonable moment before he explodes offwards. Then once he feels he has gathered enough fuuton chakra for the task, he focuses it on the soles of his feet, condesning and compressiing it, then once done, Tsunayoshi releases the compressed wind creating a small blast that literally sends him exploding forwards, the release of the chakra timed with his stride so as to recieve maximum results, Tsunayoshi having aimed towards the side of your clone as he releases his chakra. Then Tsunayoshi blasting forwards at high speeds that the naked eye would eventualy become oblvious to extends his arm, lariating your clone in his throat sending him flying backwards and possibly even breaking his neck. Then once Tsunayoshi's momentums slows he jams his heel into the ground stopping himself, before repating the process and ending up next to you again.
     
         

  16. #16
    Vision's Avatar
    Status
    Vision is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14,119
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leafy is evil! Saraisthebest!
    #henrikisevil #MadaraWasHere
    #Santapaidavisit #IraSaidHi!
     



    Re: I Learns the Bald headed customs...

    good. Now waiting on baldy ~_~
     
         

  17. #17
    Baldy..'s Avatar
    Status
    Baldy.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Behind you, which means that if you were to look behind you right now, I'd still be behind you.
    Posts
    6,778
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate you all :|
     

    Re: I Learns the Bald headed customs...

    Quote Originally Posted by -Vision- View Post
    Alright. Lets take a light jog towards it.
    Follow me!

    While doing so make sure you have a clear line of sight to where you want to end up.
    For example you do not want to aim at the tree. It will kill you from the force. so aim right next to it.

    Concentrate on the wind chakra to your feet as you are jogging then gather it and make it dense as possible. Release it through your feet. Explode to where you want to go. Then come back to me.

    Now go.
    Huff Puff. Gets in my jogging suit

    Bald head gleaming in the sun, as Vision takes off on a light jog, I follow suit, springing on my quadriceps and sprints to the finishing line jogs along with Vision, behind him. I keep my eyes open looking in front, at the tree on the horizon, aiming at the clone on the left. As my destination becomes clear, I utilize the Futon Chakra within my body and circulate it around my body, as I regulate the panting breaths calmly. Retaining mental control and focus, I continue to mold my chakra, before I channel it to the soles of my feet, preparing for the next step. Not shifting my focus, I aim solely at your clone, and align my sight, and body with the location without hesitation. I focus on making my chakra denser, and stronger, as I gather it together. Subsequently, feeling more confident, I release the humongous amount of chakra out of my feet, all at one go. Somewhat similar to an explosion of chakra. With that sudden burst of chakra beneath my feet, I suddenly gain a boosting force in speed as the wind chakra from my soles that is given off pushes me forward, while I continue sprinting at top speed, almost flying forward with astonishing speed, almost appearing a blur, zooming past trees and ranges, soon reaching my destination. As I near you, I continue to focus on chakra control and flow, accelerating and almost knocking into you, as I come to a complete halt an inch before you

    Slamming my heel down to stop my momentum completely, I turn around, raising the triumphant flag as I successfully reach my destination. :izuna: Afterwards, I focus my chakra once again, in my legs, as I start to jog once more, before exploding my chakra again like I did just now, recycling the process and becoming more efficient at it. I then, stop right in front of you, as I arrive back once again :scorps:
     
         

  18. #18
    Vision's Avatar
    Status
    Vision is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14,119
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leafy is evil! Saraisthebest!
    #henrikisevil #MadaraWasHere
    #Santapaidavisit #IraSaidHi!
     



    Re: I Learns the Bald headed customs...

    Good.

    Just keep in mind, you have to be moving atleast 1 step foward or backwards to use this jutsu.

    You have to make sure you can see your opponent with clear sight, nothing in the way, because you can go around it as it's a straight shot, at super sonic speeds.

    Only way you can change direction is to use it again but that would be a waste so make it count.


    (Fuuton: Ekusupuro-Jon Uindo): Wind Release: Wind Explosion
    Type: Supplementary
    Rank: B
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: N/A
    Description: During movement of the user. The user will release a burst of exploding wind towards the bottom of their feet to move at the speed of sound. It will appear to the opponent as the user had teleported, however this is not the case. Any dojutsu users as well as sound and sensory ninja's would be able to follow the movements however they would lose the movements towards the end as the user would be moving too fast.

    Note: User has to be moving to use this jutsu.
    Note: Can be used two times per battle.
    Note: Can't use to move in the air or fly around
    Note: Can use it to change direction, but will count towards the users 3 moves per turn
    Note: Can only use this to move within the line of sight. (Meaning can't go around walls without changing directions)
    Note: If ran into something the user will take -50 damage as a result of the great speed
    Note: Can only be taught by NineVision
     
         

  19. #19
    Vision's Avatar
    Status
    Vision is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14,119
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leafy is evil! Saraisthebest!
    #henrikisevil #MadaraWasHere
    #Santapaidavisit #IraSaidHi!
     



    Re: I Learns the Bald headed customs...

    Training session ended.

    Thread Closed.
     
         

  20. #20
    Scaze's Avatar
    Status
    Scaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    In ur mum fam
    Posts
    13,894
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.
     



    Re: I Learns the Bald headed customs...

    Stomp on the ground, as you do so, release your chakra into the earth, manipulate the earth so as to cause 18 spiked spheres to rise from the ground around the tree over there, orbiting the tree and in effect creating a greater sphere. Then cause the spheres to converge on the tree, crushing the tree inbetween them.
     
         

  21. #21
    Vision's Avatar
    Status
    Vision is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14,119
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leafy is evil! Saraisthebest!
    #henrikisevil #MadaraWasHere
    #Santapaidavisit #IraSaidHi!
     



    Re: I Learns the Bald headed customs...

    Quote Originally Posted by -Scaze- View Post
    Stomp on the ground, as you do so, release your chakra into the earth, manipulate the earth so as to cause 18 spiked spheres to rise from the ground around the tree over there, orbiting the tree and in effect creating a greater sphere. Then cause the spheres to converge on the tree, crushing the tree inbetween them.
    As this training has been delayed long enough, I quickly focus on my doton chakra and then stomp my feet to the ground. At the sametime I make sure to release the chakra into the ground as my feet touches it. Then once released I mold it and shape the surrounding earth near that tree to explode with 18 spiked spheres to emerge from the grond which orbits around the tree and creating a greather sphere. Once done so I apply more chakra to the ground so that it converges on teh tree, thus resulting the tree being curshed inbetween like a little twig!
     
         

  22. #22
    Scaze's Avatar
    Status
    Scaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    In ur mum fam
    Posts
    13,894
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.
     



    Re: I Learns the Bald headed customs...

    Well done. You learn't sphere demolition.

    Doton:Botoukai Kujo(Earth Style: Sphere demolition)

    Rank:A
    Typeffense
    Damage: 60
    Chakra Cost:30
    Description: The user preforms two handseals, causing one and a half dozen dense spiked sphere like rocks to violently erupt from the ground, each rock having a diameter of at least a foot. The Spiked balls orbit around the enemy at mutiple angles and directions essentially surronding the enemy in a "greater orb" through their orbiting keeping roughly 10 feet away from the enemy at all times, and upon forming a second handseal, all of the rocks converge in on the enemy, crushing him inbetween he massess of spikes.
    ~No S Rank or above earth jutsu for the rest of the turn.
     
         
    Last edited by Scaze; 05-07-2012 at 03:21 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •