Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    [ Ōnoki Biography Test ] Coyote

    Greetings, Coyote.

    I will be your administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

    Rules:
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsus and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: Kage Summit room
    ~ You may use Ōnoki's abilities up to your current rank
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.


    I will be using a Sasuke ( with MS ) biography for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that your testing and I will make the first move


    No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

    Best of luck !

    I was asked to either continue or restart this test, so i chose to restart.
     
         

  2. #2
    Mythological Envy Coyote's Avatar
    Status
    Coyote is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    12,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.
     



    Re: [ Ōnoki Biography Test ] Coyote

    Oh a restart it is then. Still the summit room :sy:
    Ōnoki
    Thanks Pervy for conducting this.
     
         

  3. #3
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: [ Ōnoki Biography Test ] Coyote

    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote View Post
    Oh a restart it is then. Still the summit room :sy:
    Ōnoki
    Thanks Pervy for conducting this.
    Sasuke enters the Summit room with his MS active as he sees you at mid range on the other side of the room. As he does he makes eye contact with you as you never said you were looking away, as he does, he uses:

    (Magen: Kasegui no Jutsu) - Demonic Illusion :Shackling Stakes
    Rank: A
    Type:Supplementary
    Range: Close
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description:A Genjutsu technique unique to the Uchiha bloodline Sharingan holders. After activating their Sharingan, the clan member will look into the eyes of their target to bind them with a paralyzing illusion. This illusion takes the form of giant spikes which stake them in place and restrict their movement. A powerful enough ninja will be able to fight the bind to give themselves an opportunity to gain freedom.
    Note: Requires Tomo 3 sharingan.


    Binding you in place with this illusion. As you are bound the roof collapses in on you:

    (Doton: Iwayado Kuzushi) - Earth Style: Rock Lodging Destruction
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user performs the required hand seals Tiger → Rat → Snake and they then causes a cave-in by destroying the equilibrium that holds the cave together. Just removing a single vital stone throws off the balance of the cave, making it unexpectedly fragile and causing a domino effect that destroys the entire cave. The shinobi from Iwagakure use this technique in their pride tactic, luring several enemies into a cave to kill them all at once.


    Causing the roof to cave in on you as sasuke begins to run at you forming a chidori in his hand:

    (Raiton: Chidori) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds
    Rank: A
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user must first perform the following sequence of hand seals Ox → Rabbit → Monkey → Dragon → Rat → Bird → Ox → Snake → Dog → Tiger → Monkey and they create a lightning jutsu that is concentrated in the user's palm and thrusted toward the opponent at high speed. The lightning in the user's palm sounds like birds chirping, hence the name.
    Note: Someone who mastered lightning release can perform chidori with just the Ox hand seal.


    So your bound in the gen, the roof caves in on you as sasuke starts running at you with chidori in hand.
     
         

  4. #4
    Mythological Envy Coyote's Avatar
    Status
    Coyote is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    12,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.
     



    Re: [ Ōnoki Biography Test ] Coyote

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Sasuke enters the Summit room with his MS active as he sees you at mid range on the other side of the room. As he does he makes eye contact with you as you never said you were looking away, as he does, he uses:

    (Magen: Kasegui no Jutsu) - Demonic Illusion :Shackling Stakes
    Rank: A
    Type:Supplementary
    Range: Close
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description:A Genjutsu technique unique to the Uchiha bloodline Sharingan holders. After activating their Sharingan, the clan member will look into the eyes of their target to bind them with a paralyzing illusion. This illusion takes the form of giant spikes which stake them in place and restrict their movement. A powerful enough ninja will be able to fight the bind to give themselves an opportunity to gain freedom.
    Note: Requires Tomo 3 sharingan.


    Binding you in place with this illusion. As you are bound the roof collapses in on you:

    (Doton: Iwayado Kuzushi) - Earth Style: Rock Lodging Destruction
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user performs the required hand seals Tiger → Rat → Snake and they then causes a cave-in by destroying the equilibrium that holds the cave together. Just removing a single vital stone throws off the balance of the cave, making it unexpectedly fragile and causing a domino effect that destroys the entire cave. The shinobi from Iwagakure use this technique in their pride tactic, luring several enemies into a cave to kill them all at once.


    Causing the roof to cave in on you as sasuke begins to run at you forming a chidori in his hand:

    (Raiton: Chidori) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds
    Rank: A
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user must first perform the following sequence of hand seals Ox → Rabbit → Monkey → Dragon → Rat → Bird → Ox → Snake → Dog → Tiger → Monkey and they create a lightning jutsu that is concentrated in the user's palm and thrusted toward the opponent at high speed. The lightning in the user's palm sounds like birds chirping, hence the name.
    Note: Someone who mastered lightning release can perform chidori with just the Ox hand seal.


    So your bound in the gen, the roof caves in on you as sasuke starts running at you with chidori in hand.

    Ōnoki: Hmph. Uchiha...privileged kids.

    As we meet Onoki begins to see giant spikes that stake him in place. Onoki who knows of the Uchiha eye powers and being a very experienced shinobi without hesitations releases a current through his body to jump start his chakra flow knocking him out of the genjutsu. Onoki now keeps his eyes at your chin and below to keep from any unnecessary eye rapes.

    (Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Rank: A
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

    After he gets out of the genjutsu he hears the ceiling above him cracking and rumbling. Onoki can only assume the ceiling is falling down. I assume the roof just above me is falling down not the entire roof of the summit since you're also in the room. Onoki starts to fly backwards in a 45degree angle, he flies back as if he's walking since he does it with ease, this is done to keep distance from you since you begin to run at me with the flashing lights of the lightning in your hand. As Onoki begins flying back and notices you running at him he puts his palms together and pushes forth at you a cube that moves through the remainder of the smaller falling rocks at you very fast while growing in size. (Since I flew back and you ran forward we keep at a mid-range distance)

    (Furaito no Jutsu) - Flight Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30 (+15 per turn to maintain)
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique grants the user the ability to fly. Onoki is able to transfer this technique to others through physical contact with them for an unspecified amount of time. The Transfer of flight can only last one turn.
    Note: Can only be used by Onoki and Mu

    (Jinton: Genkai Hakuri no Jutsu) - Dust Release: Destruction of the Primitive World Technique
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user after performing a single hand seal to create a cube with a sphere at its center that expands in size when dropped on the target and crushes them due to the density.
    Note: Can only be used by Onoki or Muu
     
         

  5. #5
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: [ Ōnoki Biography Test ] Coyote

    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote View Post

    Ōnoki: Hmph. Uchiha...privileged kids.

    As we meet Onoki begins to see giant spikes that stake him in place. Onoki who knows of the Uchiha eye powers and being a very experienced shinobi without hesitations releases a current through his body to jump start his chakra flow knocking him out of the genjutsu. Onoki now keeps his eyes at your chin and below to keep from any unnecessary eye rapes.

    (Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Rank: A
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

    After he gets out of the genjutsu he hears the ceiling above him cracking and rumbling. Onoki can only assume the ceiling is falling down. I assume the roof just above me is falling down not the entire roof of the summit since you're also in the room. Onoki starts to fly backwards in a 45degree angle, he flies back as if he's walking since he does it with ease, this is done to keep distance from you since you begin to run at me with the flashing lights of the lightning in your hand. As Onoki begins flying back and notices you running at him he puts his palms together and pushes forth at you a cube that moves through the remainder of the smaller falling rocks at you very fast while growing in size. (Since I flew back and you ran forward we keep at a mid-range distance)

    (Furaito no Jutsu) - Flight Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30 (+15 per turn to maintain)
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique grants the user the ability to fly. Onoki is able to transfer this technique to others through physical contact with them for an unspecified amount of time. The Transfer of flight can only last one turn.
    Note: Can only be used by Onoki and Mu

    (Jinton: Genkai Hakuri no Jutsu) - Dust Release: Destruction of the Primitive World Technique
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user after performing a single hand seal to create a cube with a sphere at its center that expands in size when dropped on the target and crushes them due to the density.
    Note: Can only be used by Onoki or Muu
    Genjutsu Release restrictions:

    ►A Genjutsu is a disruption in your own chakra flow that messes with your senses and makes you experience an illusion. To dispel it you need to create a stronger disruption (or unbalance/fluctuation) that will clear the one forcefull put upon you and leave your chakra on its normal state. So basically, there is only one way to dispel genjutsu: disrupting, disturbing or unbalancing (all words you can use) your chakra flow.

    Now, this can be done in 3 basic ways:

    2- Altering the balance between physical and spiritual energies in your chakra by disturbing your spiritual energy. This is done by your sheer will power. Its done by forcefully creating a surge of chakra in your body by spiking your spiritual energy through will power alone, forcing yourself to mold and channel your chakra in a way that will either halt the chakra flow or disturb it. It can be done in 2 ways: through a technique named Kai or through techniques that produce a high surge of chakra on your chakra flow. In this last case, you need to have a technique that is at least one rank higher than the genjutsu set upon you for the case of elemental techinques, or 2 ranks for the case of raw chakra techniques. An example of this is Raiton: Chidori Nagashi, an A-Rank full body technique that requires no hand seal and can dispel up to B-Rank Genjutsu set upon you. Another example is the opening of one of the Eight Inner Gates. Upon opening, the sudden release of chakra disturbs any genjutsu affecting you up to the same rank as the technique of the gate.
    Read the bold
     
         

  6. #6
    Mythological Envy Coyote's Avatar
    Status
    Coyote is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    12,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.
     



    Re: [ Ōnoki Biography Test ] Coyote

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Read the bold
    I see it used so often to break genjutsu that it was my first thought. I was looking at other fights that used that genjutsu to make sure and I came across this move, it's a bit dated however

    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...66&postcount=9
     
         

  7. #7
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: [ Ōnoki Biography Test ] Coyote

    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote View Post
    I see it used so often to break genjutsu that it was my first thought. I was looking at other fights that used that genjutsu to make sure and I came across this move, it's a bit dated however

    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...66&postcount=9
    The rules have been updated since and so it is vital that you keep up with them:
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...8&postcount=17

    You may make a new move, to counter my first move, I'm not gonna be the guy that ends a test over something so simple.
     
         

  8. #8
    Mythological Envy Coyote's Avatar
    Status
    Coyote is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    12,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.
     



    Re: [ Ōnoki Biography Test ] Coyote

    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote View Post

    Ōnoki: Hmph. Uchiha...privileged kids.

    As we meet Onoki begins to see giant spikes that stake him in place. Onoki who knows of the Uchiha eye powers and being a very experienced shinobi without hesitations releases a current through his body to jump start his chakra flow knocking him out of the genjutsu. Onoki now keeps his eyes at your chin and below to keep from any unnecessary eye rapes.

    (Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Rank: A
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

    After he gets out of the genjutsu he hears the ceiling above him cracking and rumbling. Onoki can only assume the ceiling is falling down. I assume the roof just above me is falling down not the entire roof of the summit since you're also in the room. Onoki starts to fly backwards in a 45degree angle, he flies back as if he's walking since he does it with ease, this is done to keep distance from you since you begin to run at me with the flashing lights of the lightning in your hand. As Onoki begins flying back and notices you running at him he puts his palms together and pushes forth at you a cube that moves through the remainder of the smaller falling rocks at you very fast while growing in size. (Since I flew back and you ran forward we keep at a mid-range distance)

    (Furaito no Jutsu) - Flight Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30 (+15 per turn to maintain)
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique grants the user the ability to fly. Onoki is able to transfer this technique to others through physical contact with them for an unspecified amount of time. The Transfer of flight can only last one turn.
    Note: Can only be used by Onoki and Mu

    (Jinton: Genkai Hakuri no Jutsu) - Dust Release: Destruction of the Primitive World Technique
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user after performing a single hand seal to create a cube with a sphere at its center that expands in size when dropped on the target and crushes them due to the density.
    Note: Can only be used by Onoki or Muu
    Well it would have worked at one point in the past. Also I just noticed the link you posted was updated like 1 week ago. I was working this week

    Ōnoki: Hmph. Uchiha...privileged kids.

    As we meet Onoki begins to see giant spikes that stake him in place. Since Onoki is the Tsuchikage he's more then powerful enough to be able to find the bind, Onoki jerks his hips to move out and his old hips crack causing him a large pain spike that is able to knock him out of the genjutsu (basing this off the manga how his back and hips are old and they cause him pain when he does something too fast). Onoki now keeps his eyes at your chin and below to keep from any unnecessary eye rapes. After he gets out of the genjutsu he hears the ceiling above him cracking and rumbling. Onoki can only assume the ceiling is falling down. I assume the roof just above me is falling down not the entire roof of the summit since you're also in the room. Onoki starts to fly backwards in a 45degree angle, he flies back as if he's walking since he does it with ease, this is done to keep distance from you since you begin to run at me with the flashing lights of the lightning in your hand. As Onoki begins flying back and notices you running at him he puts his palms together and pushes forth at you a cube that moves through the remainder of the smaller falling rocks at you very fast while growing in size. He does this as he flies to the ground which he isn't far from maybe 6-8ft (Since I flew back and you ran forward we keep at a mid-range distance)

    (Furaito no Jutsu) - Flight Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30 (+15 per turn to maintain)
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique grants the user the ability to fly. Onoki is able to transfer this technique to others through physical contact with them for an unspecified amount of time. The Transfer of flight can only last one turn.
    Note: Can only be used by Onoki and Mu

    (Jinton: Genkai Hakuri no Jutsu) - Dust Release: Destruction of the Primitive World Technique
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user after performing a single hand seal to create a cube with a sphere at its center that expands in size when dropped on the target and crushes them due to the density.
    Note: Can only be used by Onoki or Muu

    Then Onoki makes 2 shadow clones. Both in front of Onoki on the ground with him

    (Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique

    Rank:B
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.


     
         
    Last edited by Coyote; 04-06-2012 at 08:40 PM.

  9. #9
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: [ Ōnoki Biography Test ] Coyote

    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote View Post
    Well it would have worked at one point in the past. Also I just noticed the link you posted was updated like 1 week ago. I was working this week

    Ōnoki: Hmph. Uchiha...privileged kids.

    As we meet Onoki begins to see giant spikes that stake him in place. Since Onoki is the Tsuchikage he's more then powerful enough to be able to find the bind, Onoki jerks his hips to move out and his old hips crack causing him a large pain spike that is able to knock him out of the genjutsu (basing this off the manga how his back and hips are old and they cause him pain when he does something too fast). Onoki now keeps his eyes at your chin and below to keep from any unnecessary eye rapes. After he gets out of the genjutsu he hears the ceiling above him cracking and rumbling. Onoki can only assume the ceiling is falling down. I assume the roof just above me is falling down not the entire roof of the summit since you're also in the room. Onoki starts to fly backwards in a 45degree angle, he flies back as if he's walking since he does it with ease, this is done to keep distance from you since you begin to run at me with the flashing lights of the lightning in your hand. As Onoki begins flying back and notices you running at him he puts his palms together and pushes forth at you a cube that moves through the remainder of the smaller falling rocks at you very fast while growing in size. He does this as he flies to the ground which he isn't far from maybe 6-8ft (Since I flew back and you ran forward we keep at a mid-range distance)

    (Furaito no Jutsu) - Flight Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30 (+15 per turn to maintain)
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique grants the user the ability to fly. Onoki is able to transfer this technique to others through physical contact with them for an unspecified amount of time. The Transfer of flight can only last one turn.
    Note: Can only be used by Onoki and Mu

    (Jinton: Genkai Hakuri no Jutsu) - Dust Release: Destruction of the Primitive World Technique
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user after performing a single hand seal to create a cube with a sphere at its center that expands in size when dropped on the target and crushes them due to the density.
    Note: Can only be used by Onoki or Muu

    Then Onoki makes 2 shadow clones. Both in front of Onoki on the ground with him

    (Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique

    Rank:B
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.


    As the roof is falling down i notice your chakra changes as you throw your hip out and you cry in pain. I see you flying backwards out of the way forming your cube. As you do i focus my chakra into the ground below me creating two pillars that shoot me up and forwards using:

    (Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth


    Shooting me up so i step on the top piece of the falling roof kicking off it down at you. You'd of fired the cube and it would go under me as i shoot up above you. The rubble falling on the ground would create smoke and dust and you can't go further back because their is a wall. So as i kick off the top piece of earth, you doing see where i go or hear me because of the roof falling on the floor. I kick off stepping onto the wall you're going backwards towards, facing downwards towards you. Though their may be smoke i can still see you and you have no idea where i am. In this same instant i use:


    (Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade

    Rank: A
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.


    Sending the blade of wind down on you through the dust and smoke which you won't see or hear coming. You have no idea i'm above you and you're flying just above the ground. This happens before you make your clones
     
         

  10. #10
    Mythological Envy Coyote's Avatar
    Status
    Coyote is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    12,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Snow.
     



    Re: [ Ōnoki Biography Test ] Coyote

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    As the roof is falling down i notice your chakra changes as you throw your hip out and you cry in pain. I see you flying backwards out of the way forming your cube. As you do i focus my chakra into the ground below me creating two pillars that shoot me up and forwards using:

    (Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth


    Shooting me up so i step on the top piece of the falling roof kicking off it down at you. You'd of fired the cube and it would go under me as i shoot up above you. The rubble falling on the ground would create smoke and dust and you can't go further back because their is a wall. So as i kick off the top piece of earth, you doing see where i go or hear me because of the roof falling on the floor. I kick off stepping onto the wall you're going backwards towards, facing downwards towards you. Though their may be smoke i can still see you and you have no idea where i am. In this same instant i use:


    (Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade

    Rank: A
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.


    Sending the blade of wind down on you through the dust and smoke which you won't see or hear coming. You have no idea i'm above you and you're flying just above the ground. This happens before you make your clones
    As Onoki flies back and the cube has already left his hands, he is able to see the area you were since he aimed at you. Since the roof is still falling it doesn't block out my vision entirely it would only be dusty in some parts. After the cube leaves his hands Onoki loses sight of you at the moment so instead of considering making clones he knows he's at the wall so he decides to go through the wall and outside to leave the room. The room more than likely made of stone considering the area. The wall to the outside would be about 3-4 feet so Onoki makes it out side almost as fast as he went through it.


    (Doton: Iwagakure no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Hiding in Rock Technique

    Rank: B
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This is a technique that allows its user to blend into rocks and then move in and out of other rocks undetected.
    Note: Can only blend through on B rank and below Earth Techniques

    As Onoki is leave the wall he also expels a huge stone golem that holds onto the area of the outside wall after that Onoki flies out from the building watching the golem and the entire building from top to bottom, during this time The huge golem swings his huge arm into the wall causing destruction within the room your in*

    (Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique.


    (Furaito no Jutsu) - Flight Technique

    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30 (+15 per turn to maintain)
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique grants the user the ability to fly. Onoki is able to transfer this technique to others through physical contact with them for an unspecified amount of time. The Transfer of flight can only last one turn.
    Note: Can only be used by Onoki and Mu

     
         
    Last edited by Coyote; 04-12-2012 at 03:41 AM.

  11. #11
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Jigoku
    Posts
    17,849
    Post Thanks / Like
    On vacations until 4th of
    August.
     



    Re: [ Ōnoki Biography Test ] Coyote

    Coyote dropped from the test
     
         
    Last edited by Scorps; 04-14-2012 at 10:38 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •