Status
    Dec 2009
    ~_~ Where... am i now... Oh forget it, to high to care.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Traveling the ninja world like
    Ero-Sensei

[Rain Test] 2nd try -Tauburn-

Oraan Nguyen vs -Tauburn-

Rei's R&R
    I can only use water, wind, nin, tai and gen.
    You can use everything.

Mid-range
    Field is plan with a river flowing through it.
    (if u look at the pic the field is rather plain, but when u look at the pic the grassy area to the left of the water is all water for the test, and the tree to the right of the river isnt there.)

Oraan u are just under where the tree would be. and Im standing just behind the pic, as the photographer looking streight at u.

Once u post ur bio ill post my first move.

oh and ill be using my Demon Fang of Kirigakure

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Re: [Rain Test] 2nd try -Tauburn-

Oraan Nguyen Bio in Sig. Good Luck my friend.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ero-Sensei

Thanks.

and just so u have the refernce.
    Yashimaru is infront of u and Hoshi is at his right side.
    -------------

*As we both step onto the field i raise my right leg and then stomp it into the ground, where water then raises from where i stomped down and shoots at you. When i stomp my foot on the ground i then use the foot i stomped the ground with to jump and spin, propelling myself just over top of Hoshi and land on his right(so only in the air for 2-3 secs). Once i land i release a wave of wind that slashes at you.*

(Mizu Kamikiri) - Rising Water Cutter
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user slams his foot to the ground, causing water to rise up and travel towards his target as a slicing jet.

(Fūton: Kaze Shingai) - Wind Release: Wind Terror
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user unleashes a wave of wind that slashes at the opponent.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Quote Originally Posted by -Tauburn- View Post
    Thanks.

and just so u have the refernce.
    Yashimaru is infront of u and Hoshi is at his right side.
    -------------

*As we both step onto the field i raise my right leg and then stomp it into the ground, where water then raises from where i stomped down and shoots at you. When i stomp my foot on the ground i then use the foot i stomped the ground with to jump and spin, propelling myself just over top of Hoshi and land on his right(so only in the air for 2-3 secs). Once i land i release a wave of wind that slashes at you.*

(Mizu Kamikiri) - Rising Water Cutter
    Description: The user slams his foot to the ground, causing water to rise up and travel towards his target as a slicing jet.

(Fūton: Kaze Shingai) - Wind Release: Wind Terror
    Description: The user unleashes a wave of wind that slashes at the opponent.
    Oraan: I'll try to keep to the Wind and Water with you for the most part. We'll see how this will go shall we?

As I see the Jet of Water coming towards me from the ground, I form a whirlwind around my arm aimed at the ground in front of me and shoot myself backwards at a sharp 30 degree angle and out of range of both of your techniques.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

I land at long range on the ground right next to the water with my left foot sliding backwards forcing me to bend down. I use the momentum of the slide while sticking my hand in the water and create 5 hungry water sharks that go travel deep in the river unseen along the river slowly towards you, stalking their prey.

(Suiton: Goshokuzame) - Water Style: 5 feeding sharks
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user will create 5 sharks of water to attack his opponent(s) by putting his hand on a water source. While being in a water source, these sharks can regenerate from surrounding water, making them difficult to destroy. However, if the user severe his connection with the water, the sharks will disperse.
    Note: Requires water source to use.

With you unsuspecting that I had done a jutsu as it seemed like all I did was place my hands on the water to steady myself, a large pool of water forms under you launching you into the air. From the Pool of water, 10 decent sizedwater bullets come from out of the water and shoot upwards at an arc (x) appearing above you without touching you and then forms into a water dragon and slams you back into the ground.

(Suiton: Suiryū Kōbaku ) - Water Release: Water Dragon Biting Explosion
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user creates a large pool of water that gushes upwards lifting the opponent into the air, after firing the enemy into the air, the user shoots numerous water bullets at them from the pool of water and then finishes by forming the water bullets into a water dragon which attacks the target, sending them crashing into the ground

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ero-Sensei

*As im thrown into the air i thrust my arm downward and create a vortex of water from my palm. The vortex blocks ur 10 water bullets. Hoshi (who would have been thrown into the air also) bites and grabs the under part of my sleeve. I then pull my arm in then push it back out, controlling the vortex to set myself and Hoshi back on the ground. I then create a orb of water in front of myself, that sprouts 20 sharp whips from the front of the orb, that shoot out from the orb and begin to stab throughout the front of your body.*

(Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: A water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.
    Note: No water source required

(Suiton: Suiryuuben) - Water Style: Water Dragon Whip
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates an orb of water from which several sharp whips of water emerge. Those whips can then be directed towards one or multiple targets, impaling them on impact.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

*As im thrown into the air i thrust my arm downward and create a vortex of water from my palm. The vortex blocks ur 10 water bullets. Hoshi (who would have been thrown into the air also) bites and grabs the under part of my sleeve. I then pull my arm in then push it back out, controlling the vortex to set myself and Hoshi back on the ground. I then create a orb of water in front of myself, that sprouts 20 sharp whips from the front of the orb, that shoot out from the orb and begin to stab throughout the front of your body.*

(Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
    Description: A water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.
    Note: No water source required

(Suiton: Suiryuuben) - Water Style: Water Dragon Whip
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates an orb of water from which several sharp whips of water emerge. Those whips can then be directed towards one or multiple targets, impaling them on impact.
    Oraan: Nice Job bro....but I can't keep to my Water/Wind promise.

Seeing the Spikes coming towards me, with my hands still on the water, I channel Chakra into the ground manipulating the earth so that 2 things happen.
    A. a Small wall of earth rises between us 20 meters high blocking your water spikes. and each other from view.
    B. The earth at your range and by the river lowers 3 feet around the river at your range, this causes the river to flow into the ground at your range, and unsuspecting to you, my 5 sharks as well, waiting for you to land and eat you. The river fills up extremely quickly.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Knowing that you will probably try to avoid standing on water while I'm on land, I preemptively send a large blast of wind that destroys everything in its path.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ero-Sensei

Yashamaru: Damn, and i was hoping u wouldnt.

*Just as the ground below me starts to fill with water. I pull my orb down under my feet and land on top of the water orb focusing chakra into my feet standing on the water orb Hoshi then growl alerting me to a deference in the water (Hoshi is with me just behind my back standing on the water also), as hoshi does so ur sharks spring into attack and come at me through my own water orb, but just as they enter range the orb springs out 10 more whips that stab through ur sharks, where i then punch downward sending a whirlwind through my water orb that destroys it and begins to whirl the whips and causes the whips to rip through the sharks. Right as i punch and release the whirlwind from my fist, i begin focusing my water charka, where the water next to u forms into a large wave from the middle of the river that crashes into the land on your side, knocking you back, and stopping u from shooting your wind, while also knocking back your wall of earth on top of you. And as the wall begins to fall a large amount of water begins to fall on top of the wall, 15 meters above you (just above where the wall would be ince its been falling for afew secs.) the water then forces the wall down faster.*

Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

(Suiton: Kyojin Nami Shougeki) – Water Release: Giant Wave Crash
    Type: Offensive , Deffence
    Range: Long
    Description: The user gathers a large amount of water that can then be used to crash into the opponent. It is strong enough to push back Killer bee in Eight tales form.
    Note: Requires a water source

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Storm Upheaval
    Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Yashamaru: Damn, and i was hoping u wouldnt.

*Just as the ground below me starts to fill with water. I pull my orb down under my feet and land on top of the water orb focusing chakra into my feet standing on the water orb Hoshi then growl alerting me to a deference in the water (Hoshi is with me just behind my back standing on the water also), as hoshi does so ur sharks spring into attack and come at me through my own water orb, but just as they enter range the orb springs out 10 more whips that stab through ur sharks, where i then punch downward sending a whirlwind through my water orb that destroys it and begins to whirl the whips and causes the whips to rip through the sharks. Right as i punch and release the whirlwind from my fist, i begin focusing my water charka, where the water next to u forms into a large wave from the middle of the river that crashes into the land on your side, knocking you back, and stopping u from shooting your wind, while also knocking back your wall of earth on top of you. And as the wall begins to fall a large amount of water begins to fall on top of the wall, 15 meters above you (just above where the wall would be ince its been falling for afew secs.) the water then forces the wall down faster.*

(Suiton: Kyojin Nami Shougeki) – Water Release: Giant Wave Crash
    Type: Offensive , Deffence
    Description: The user gathers a large amount of water that can then be used to crash into the opponent. It is strong enough to push back Killer bee in Eight tales form.
    Note: Requires a water source

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Storm Upheaval
    Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.
    Your Water orb stabbing into the sharks defeats them, however they are still in water and my hand is still on water so they will begin to reform.
    As they are reforming I am shooting the atsugai blast of wind towards your direction. It destroys the wall that I built in front of me, sending debris of rocks flying forward with the blast. Unfortunately for me, you had not proceeded to go forward to evade the water, but simply blasted yourself back up and into the air leaving your dog behind and on the ground. Feeling a disturbance in the water, I take my hands off it and the 5 sharks that were reforming disperse right as they are about to eat your dog, but instead only wet him severely.

The disturbance that I felt in the water was a large wave growing out of the river coming towards me. I then look up as a shadow bears over me to see water dropping from the sky, I simply dive into the ground and let the wave pass over me while traveling to Mid Range. Sensing the wave of water is no longer a threat having gone past me I pop back up above ground at Mid Range.

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

Having gotten to Mid Range, as soon as I popped up, while I was under I knew that you and the dog had indeed landed on the ground. as I rise, I come up in a kneeling position and then charge my hands with Lightning chakra and slam them on the ground. Multiple tendrils of lightning go through the ground and rise up shocking the water, you and the dog all at the same time.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
    Range: Mid/Long
    Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ero-Sensei

*Hoshi jumps up and bite my collar, then pulls me in an about facing way, facing the opposite way from u. I then left punch and release a whirlwind sending me flying above u at short range, i shoot over the lightning fast enough to have no worry of it coming at me. From above Hoshi and i both turn and face each other and place our paws, hands, and feet together, and push off of each other, and begin to spin at an amazing rate. When we both spin we both head in different directions then bouncing off the ground and then X crossing you from both sides then repeat the bouncing two more times from different angles that appear to surround you from all sides. After the 2nd bounce we both stop just behind you, we land still spinning where we land from the rotation of the spinning. once landing i draw my sword from my back, and release a fury of wind blasts from my sword, while i spin it verticly from left to right, with quick rotations of the wrist. (I release 5 blades of wind.)*

(Gatsūga) - Fang Over Fang
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points: 15
    Description: The user and their ninken partner spin at a ferocious speed and deliver many powerful beast-like attacks when contact is made with the target. The force of this attack is strong enough to drill through stone. This attack can be done alone.
    Note: Must be a member of the Inuzuka Clan

(Fūton: Kujaku Senpū) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind
    Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they swing it to create a powerful whirlwind of gusts of wind by releasing the wind chakra in sync with the swing of the sword.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

*Hoshi jumps up and bite my collar, then pulls me in an about facing way, facing the opposite way from u. I then left punch and release a whirlwind sending me flying above u at short range, i shoot over the lightning fast enough to have no worry of it coming at me. From above Hoshi and i both turn and face each other and place our paws, hands, and feet together, and push off of each other, and begin to spin at an amazing rate. When we both spin we both head in different directions then bouncing off the ground and then X crossing you from both sides then repeat the bouncing two more times from different angles that appear to surround you from all sides. After the 2nd bounce we both stop just behind you, we land still spinning where we land from the rotation of the spinning. once landing i draw my sword from my back, and release a fury of wind blasts from my sword, while i spin it verticly from left to right, with quick rotations of the wrist. (I release 5 blades of wind.)*

Description: The user and their ninken partner spin at a ferocious speed and deliver many powerful beast-like attacks when contact is made with the target. The force of this attack is strong enough to drill through stone. This attack can be done alone.

(Fūton: Kujaku Senpū) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind
    Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they swing it to create a powerful whirlwind of gusts of wind by releasing the wind chakra in sync with the swing of the sword.
    As you and your dog start an extreme rapid spin. I release Nagashi from my body paralyzing both you and your dog, while taking out my sword from my hip.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

With you both paralyzed you stop spinning and begin falling to the ground I slash you (Not the dog, just you) back upwards I then jump into the air and ass you fall perform chidori and slam you into the ground.

(Chidori Tokkan) - One Thousand Birds Rush
    Description: The user will first strike the target with a slash from their sword hitting them into the air and then as they begin to land the user will drive them into the ground with a Chidori.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ero-Sensei

* As hoshi and i both bounce for the first time we both redirect our bounces and bounce of the ground away from each other with, in the middle, of us. Once i bounce out, to your left (Hoshi went to ur right also in short range of u but from eah other mid range, and we are both off set from one another.) after my bounce i stop myself just inside of short range still, i make one handseal and release 3 separate breaths that shot straight at u from me and cut through your unfocused lightning. And being out of range of ur chidori, just as i shoot the 3rd breath i summon up a large amount of water that shoots you up into the air, from under ur feet. (the water would shoot u into the air just after my wind hits you.) As ur in the air being pushed up by the water i reach down into my kunai holster and throw a kunai and release it into a flury of dozens of kunai from the one that i had thrown, the kunai then begin to cut through the water at an angle allowing the kunai to hit you through the water under you, and from just over the side of the water.*

(Fūton: Shinkūgyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere
    Range: Short- Mid
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Rabbit → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and exhales several small blasts of wind chakra.in such a manner that they are dispersed over an expansive range, enough to make it difficult to avoid them entirely without taking any damage. Due to the properties of this technique, the expelled blasts are capable of piercing into and potentially through an opponent's flesh when they collide, in a similar manner to how bullets function.

(Suiton: Mizu Hashira Suiryoku no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Pillar Thrust
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then they create water to rise up from the ground beneath the target lifting them into the air.

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Projectile Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that uses Kage Bunshin to create multiple physical clone copies from one thrown projectile.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

* As hoshi and i both bounce for the first time we both redirect our bounces and bounce of the ground away from each other with, in the middle, of us. Once i bounce out, to your left (Hoshi went to ur right also in short range of u but from eah other mid range, and we are both off set from one another.) after my bounce i stop myself just inside of short range still, i make one handseal and release 3 separate breaths that shot straight at u from me and cut through your unfocused lightning. And being out of range of ur chidori, just as i shoot the 3rd breath i summon up a large amount of water that shoots you up into the air, from under ur feet. (the water would shoot u into the air just after my wind hits you.) As ur in the air being pushed up by the water i reach down into my kunai holster and throw a kunai and release it into a flury of dozens of kunai from the one that i had thrown, the kunai then begin to cut through the water at an angle allowing the kunai to hit you through the water under you, and from just over the side of the water.*

(Fūton: Shinkūgyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere
    Range: Short- Mid
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Rabbit → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and exhales several small blasts of wind chakra.in such a manner that they are dispersed over an expansive range, enough to make it difficult to avoid them entirely without taking any damage. Due to the properties of this technique, the expelled blasts are capable of piercing into and potentially through an opponent's flesh when they collide, in a similar manner to how bullets function.

(Suiton: Mizu Hashira Suiryoku no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Pillar Thrust
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then they create water to rise up from the ground beneath the target lifting them into the air.

Description: Projectile Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that uses Kage Bunshin to create multiple physical clone copies from one thrown projectile.
    Having already taken out his sword Oraan takes out the other as you spin away from him and as you are expelling the first blast of wind charges both with katon chakra and sets the swords ablaze, spinning rapidly as the bullets of wind come towards him, causing an S Ranked circle of fire around his vicinity.

(Kumo-Ryū Kaengiri) - Cloud Style: Flame Slash x2
    Description: The user imbues their blade with fire, before slashing in the direction of the desired enemy, resulting in the creation of large arcs of intense flame that follow the trajectory of the previous swing.before slashing in the direction of the desired enemy, resulting in the creation of large arcs of intense flame that follow the trajectory of the previous swing. A skilled user of this technique, is capable of surrounding their immediate area with a circular wall of these flames, incinerating multiple targets even if they approach from numerous angles simultaneously.
    Note: Can only be used by a Clound ninja or trained by one.

He then, keeping with the rotation of the previous technique, charges the blade with Fuuton chakra and sends the now STRONG S Ranked Wind/Fire Burst from him in all directions. With you and your dog having split up, it will be hard for the both of you to avoid. The bursts take out the wind bullets and continue towards you.

(Fūton: Shinkūken) - Wind Release: Shock Blade
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user swings their blade and a gust of wind is released in the arc that it was swung in. The technique is strong enough to stop projectiles that are thrown at the user.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ero-Sensei

* As i see ur fire blaze through my wind sphere while still focusing water chakra i refocus it and make two handseals then release a large shark made of water, that fires through your, fire on my side while at the same time Hoshi begin to spin then digs through the ground disappearing from sight (the fang over fang tech is strong enough to drill through stone so i think it can handle the ground), not being effected by the fire on his side of the feild. When my large water shark hit the fire there an expsion of steam between me and you. I then see Hoshi sprout up behind you unseen to you. I then send a whirlwind through the steam, aimed where u were last at becuase Hoshi gives me a signal that you have yet to move.*

(Suiton: Daikōdan no Jutsu) – Water Release: Great Shark Missile Technique
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user performs Tiger – Serpent hand seals to create a stronger version of the Water Release: Water shark Bomb technique, which creates a gigantic shark, far larger than the user, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful.
    Note: Technique can only absorb up to B rank level techniques.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

* As i see ur fire blaze through my wind sphere while still focusing water chakra i refocus it and make two handseals then release a large shark made of water, that fires through your, fire on my side while at the same time Hoshi begin to spin then digs through the ground disappearing from sight (the fang over fang tech is strong enough to drill through stone so i think it can handle the ground), not being effected by the fire on his side of the feild. When my large water shark hit the fire there an expsion of steam between me and you. I then see Hoshi sprout up behind you unseen to you. I then send a whirlwind through the steam, aimed where u were last at becuase Hoshi gives me a signal that you have yet to move.*

(Suiton: Daikōdan no Jutsu) – Water Release: Great Shark Missile Technique
    Range: Short – Long
    Description: The user performs Tiger – Serpent hand seals to create a stronger version of the Water Release: Water shark Bomb technique, which creates a gigantic shark, far larger than the user, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful.
    Note: Technique can only absorb up to B rank level techniques.

Oraan: I understand that that technique is indeed strong against Forbidden ranked Fire, but my technique is a Strong S Ranked Wind/Fire Burst. Theoretically you would need a Strong A ranked Wind/Water combo such as an enhanced Typhoon Vortex to affectively cancel out my combo and an S Ranked or Higher Wind/Water combo to counter it and continue to send it towards me….but I shall continue.

Seeing the large water source around your body and your dog going into the ground as I spin, I continue spinning and slam my swords into the ground stopping me and allowing me to face you while doing a handseal and sending a large wall of fire in your direction to take care of the weakened water and blocks each of us from view.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

Feeling the ground underneath me quake, I grab onto the swords to steady myself and pull them out of the ground. Hearing your dog burst from behind me, I perform chidori Raimei, with it bursting from my hand traveling in a 360 degree radius from me, killing your dog and traveling after you as well. Your dog would not be fast enough to get out of Mid Range quick enough to avoid the technique after it appears above ground. Its not being able to sense me at all, it wouldn’t know to not come above ground, and neither would you know to give the warning, having lost sight of me.

(Raiton: Chidori Raimei) - Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Descripton: A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in its way.

Last edited by Azazel; 03-09-2012 at 11:35 PM. Reason: Edited the look of it, not the information. It came out all bunched up for some reason

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ero-Sensei

*I make 1 handseal and then bang on my chest once and release a massive sphere of wind, where i then create a tornado of water in the palm of my hand then thrust my hand, palm forward towards ur wall of fire, the tornado carries itself to ur fire wall and catches my sphere of wind in the top of it, then the tornado wind bullet hits the fire wall and the sphere bursts and covers the fire wall with a serge of water from the tornado. As the water serges over and extinguishes the fire wall, i exhale 2 fox looking clouds from my mouth and the fox both take off forming a double helix formation, angling themselves at ur left side about 45 degrees off to the left side, of the direction your facing. Once the foxes enter range and are hit by your lightning the foxes both blow up and destroy your lightning, and save Hoshi. Hoshi then runs out from behind me on my right having ran over here as i released my wind foxes.

(Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet
    Range:Short-Long
    Description: Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue the large amount of chakra needed into thier lungs. The user will then pound thier stomach to increase the pressure as they release a huge spiraling sphere of wind, which is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.

(Fuuton: Hitofuki Kitsune)- Wind: Gusting Foxes
    Description: The user will make 3 handseals they will focus their Wind chakra in their lungs, then slowly exhale once the handseals are complete, while exhaleing the wind chakra begins to look more white and cloudy shape that splits into two, both taking on the a form similar to a Kitsune. The kitsune then work with each other and both go flying at the opponet at full speed, they will then both form a double helix formation heading at the opponent, once they hit the opponent they both release their forms and explode in a huge gust of wind that will send the opponent flying back.
    - Can only be used 3 times per battle.
    - Once they leave the user charging at the opponent, they will be free to maneuver in the air.
    - Must be taught by -Tauburn-

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

*I make 1 handseal and then bang on my chest once and release a massive sphere of wind, where i then create a tornado of water in the palm of my hand then thrust my hand, palm forward towards ur wall of fire, the tornado carries itself to ur fire wall and catches my sphere of wind in the top of it, then the tornado wind bullet hits the fire wall and the sphere bursts and covers the fire wall with a serge of water from the tornado. As the water serges over and extinguishes the fire wall, i exhale 2 fox looking clouds from my mouth and the fox both take off forming a double helix formation, angling themselves at ur left side about 45 degrees off to the left side, of the direction your facing. Once the foxes enter range and are hit by your lightning the foxes both blow up and destroy your lightning, and save Hoshi. Hoshi then runs out from behind me on my right having ran over here as i released my wind foxes.

(Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet
    Range:Short-Long
    Description: Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue the large amount of chakra needed into thier lungs. The user will then pound thier stomach to increase the pressure as they release a huge spiraling sphere of wind, which is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.

(Fuuton: Hitofuki Kitsune)- Wind: Gusting Foxes
    Description: The user will make 3 handseals they will focus their Wind chakra in their lungs, then slowly exhale once the handseals are complete, while exhaleing the wind chakra begins to look more white and cloudy shape that splits into two, both taking on the a form similar to a Kitsune. The kitsune then work with each other and both go flying at the opponet at full speed, they will then both form a double helix formation heading at the opponent, once they hit the opponent they both release their forms and explode in a huge gust of wind that will send the opponent flying back.
    - Can only be used 3 times per battle.
    - Once they leave the user charging at the opponent, they will be free to maneuver in the air.
    - Must be taught by -Tauburn-
    Your foxes headed towards my raimei, I take off running towards you. As the foxes are destroying my Chidori Raimei, I charge chakra into one of my blades and jump into the air while spinning, imitating the spin out of you and your dog with the sword in my left hand.

(Chakura Bōsekiken) - Chakra Spinning Blade
    Description: The user will channel chakra into their sword making it glow blue and then jumping into the air they spin at a rapid rate creating a spinning circle and cutting through the enemy target.

Suddenly the spin becomes embedded with Fire from the sword in my right hand.

(Kumo-Ryū Kaengiri) - Cloud Style: Flame Slash
    Description: The user imbues their blade with fire, before slashing in the direction of the desired enemy, resulting in the creation of large arcs of intense flame that follow the trajectory of the previous swing.before slashing in the direction of the desired enemy, resulting in the creation of large arcs of intense flame that follow the trajectory of the previous swing. A skilled user of this technique, is capable of surrounding their immediate area with a circular wall of these flames, incinerating multiple targets even if they approach from numerous angles simultaneously.
    Note: Can only be used by a Clound ninja or trained by one.

And then again with wind and lightning as I travel ever closer towards you.

(Raiton: Rairyu no Tatsumaki) - Lightning Release: Thunder Dragon Tornado
    Description: The user forms a whirling vortex of wind and electricity around themselves. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon’s head and will cover the area in front of them. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.

I do not pause. In my actions. None of these attacks require handseals, and therefore happen extremely quickly as I head towards you.

Even if you evade, the lightning will try to strike you as you go.

So thats a B Ranked Chakra Blade Spin + B Ranked Fire Blade Spin + A Ranked Wind/Lightning Tornado = S Ranked Chakra/Fire/Wind/Lightning Tornado spin. Lightning then jumps from the tornado to strike at you as I come closer.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ero-Sensei

* As i see you hop up and begin spinning, I draw my sword from my back with my right hand, while with my left hand i reach into my pack on the back of my waist and grab 4 kunai with tags and sweep my sword to the right, releasing dozens of petal shaped blades of water. Once i swing my sword to the right as i exhale wind chakra onto the 4 kunai then throw them with my left hand, using the swing of my body from the swing of my sword, then i drop my sword from my right hand (it drops straight into the ground, handle up) and bring my left hand to my right as the sword drops and the kunai leave my hands, and make a single handseal which multiples of the kunai into hundreds of clone kunai. The water petals hit your flame arcs, and extinguish them with ease as the arcs are pounded with dozens of petals of water. The my kunai multiply and tear through your thundering dragon tornado, then explode from within the dragon torando. *

(Suiton: Kosametsuki)- Water: Drizzling Moon
    Description: The use will focus their water chakra into a blade, then release it sending dozens of petal shaped water blasts from the blade at the opponent once swung. These petals are razor sharp and can slice a tree in half.
    - Can be used 3 times per battle.
    - Only usable with a sword.
    - Can only use if taught by -Tauburn-

(Fūton: Shinkūjin) - Wind Release: Vacuum Blade
    Description: The user exhales wind-infused chakra onto a weapon in order to increase its sharpness, range and lethality. For example, the user can infuse a kunai to resemble a makeshift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power.

Im not sure if this would work to block your but it would be up there with how fast yours happens, so im just trying this out.

>_< hope this works.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

* As i see you hop up and begin spinning, I draw my sword from my back with my right hand, while with my left hand i reach into my pack on the back of my waist and grab 4 kunai with tags and sweep my sword to the right, releasing dozens of petal shaped blades of water. Once i swing my sword to the right as i exhale wind chakra onto the 4 kunai then throw them with my left hand, using the swing of my body from the swing of my sword, then i drop my sword from my right hand (it drops straight into the ground, handle up) and bring my left hand to my right as the sword drops and the kunai leave my hands, and make a single handseal which multiples of the kunai into hundreds of clone kunai. The water petals hit your flame arcs, and extinguish them with ease as the arcs are pounded with dozens of petals of water. The my kunai multiply and tear through your thundering dragon tornado, then explode from within the dragon torando. *

(Suiton: Kosametsuki)- Water: Drizzling Moon
    Description: The use will focus their water chakra into a blade, then release it sending dozens of petal shaped water blasts from the blade at the opponent once swung. These petals are razor sharp and can slice a tree in half.
    - Can be used 3 times per battle.
    - Only usable with a sword.
    - Can only use if taught by -Tauburn-

(Fūton: Shinkūjin) - Wind Release: Vacuum Blade
    Description: The user exhales wind-infused chakra onto a weapon in order to increase its sharpness, range and lethality. For example, the user can infuse a kunai to resemble a makeshift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power.

Im not sure if this would work to block your but it would be up there with how fast yours happens, so im just trying this out.

>_< hope this works.
    The Water petals hit my tornado making it weaker, as I use the dragon from the lightning tornado jutsu to reach out from the top of the tornado and blow up one of the kunai setting off a chain reaction exploding the Kunai and ex tags.

Traveling through the explosion, unaffected by the heat (My bios are unaffected by heat due to Solar Wind CE) but still suffering minor burns, I'm in such close range to you that all we can do now is sword fight.

As I'm headed towards you with all of my jutsu gone and suffering minor burns and still in the clockwise spin, my Stone Will kicks in allowing me to continue fighting, and I time the clockwise spin so that I land past you while performing a backwards slash at your head with the sword in my right hand while charging the sword in my left hand with pure chakra, sending a Crimson Red Wave slash towards your back while pivoting.

(Kumo-Ryū Uragiri) – Cloud Style Reverse Beheading
    Description: The user makes a powerful spin and uses the momentum created to slash at any opponents behind them. The user can use this movement to trick an enemy into thinking they are attacking them, but instead attack the opponent behind them.
    Note: Can only be used by a cloud member bio or trained by one.

(Suraisu Shinku no Nami) - Slicing Crimson Wave
    Range: Mid
    Description: The user does a simple cresent-shaped slash at the opponent, expelling a red chakra wave.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ero-Sensei

* As you spin over to me, Hoshi transforms into a copy of me, grabs my sword from the ground as he stands and slashes upwards (hoshi reached me when i had released my wind foxes). Hoshi grabs my sword from the ground and pulls it up and it connects with your sword as you land behind me spinning. Just as Hoshi's sword and your sword connect he raises his foot then slams it back to the ground, creating i slicing jet of water just behind you, that pushes you at me, while i release a blade of wind, that cuts you from your right hip to your left shoulder. *

(Juujin Bunshin) - Beast Human Clone
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Description: A modified version/mix of the Transformation Technique and clone technique, which is unique to the Inuzuka clan, allows a canine-user to transform their animal companion into a perfect copy of themselves. When combined with the Four Legs Technique, the user and the animal become virtually impossible to tell apart, since both act equally animalistic. Like any transformation, the technique can be broken by identifying and attacking the animal, thus dispelling the transformation. (lasts for 3 turns).
    NOTE:Must have a dog companion and be of the Inuzuka Clan.

(Suiton: Mizu Kamikiri) - Water Relase: Rising Water Cutter

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

* As you spin over to me, Hoshi transforms into a copy of me, grabs my sword from the ground as he stands and slashes upwards (hoshi reached me when i had released my wind foxes). Hoshi grabs my sword from the ground and pulls it up and it connects with your sword as you land behind me spinning. Just as Hoshi's sword and your sword connect he raises his foot then slams it back to the ground, creating i slicing jet of water just behind you, that pushes you at me, while i release a blade of wind, that cuts you from your right hip to your left shoulder. *

(Juujin Bunshin) - Beast Human Clone
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Description: A modified version/mix of the Transformation Technique and clone technique, which is unique to the Inuzuka clan, allows a canine-user to transform their animal companion into a perfect copy of themselves. When combined with the Four Legs Technique, the user and the animal become virtually impossible to tell apart, since both act equally animalistic. Like any transformation, the technique can be broken by identifying and attacking the animal, thus dispelling the transformation. (lasts for 3 turns).
    NOTE:Must have a dog companion and be of the Inuzuka Clan.

(Suiton: Mizu Kamikiri) - Water Relase: Rising Water Cutter

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.
    When my first Strike with my right hand gets deflected by the Beast Clone, I still instinctively perform the second slash with my left sending the chakra wave, which will have been met and canceled out by the Rising Water Cutter. (B Ranked Chakra and C Ranked Elemental cancels each other out.)

While the sword in my right hand is still clashed with the Beast Clone.

(The way that the I swung the sword to behead you is a backwards "---" so naturally, the only way you could block me would be perpendicular with your sword facing upwards as the most comfortable position. as I perform the first strike with my left hand sending the blade of chakra at you that clashes with the Rising Water Cutter, I alter my stance slightly and with a burst of speed runs (Literally only 1-3 steps) towards you before you could fully use the Wind Blade Technique by slashing the hand you use to perform it clean through and slashing you upwards into the air at the same time. And then bringing my right hand back down upon you slicking your chest propelling you into the ground.

(Rensei Shinkuken) – Drilling Crimson Blade
    Description: The user takes out their blade and channels chakra into it. They then run towards the opponent, slashing them upwards into the air and then appear above him/her, and deliver a sharp, drilling slash down upon them, impelling them into the ground.

Fully aware of your Beast Clone, I use the momentum of the same jump to charge the blade with a chakra and begin spinning after the first slash downwards, cutting up both you and the Beast Clone.

(Chakura Bōsekiken) - Chakra Spinning Blade
    Description: The user will channel chakra into their sword making it glow blue and then jumping into the air they spin at a rapid rate creating a spinning circle and cutting through the enemy target.

And in case, after charging chakra into my blade and while spinning, I charge release Nagashi all around me.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

After looking over the battle, and got an outside opinion aswell(Another sensei.). I deem the test as failed, sorry. Feel free to try again later.