May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Never as yet has one
    been known to complain of the
    doctor who had killed
    him.."

[Bio Test - Namikaze Minato] Gitanshu VS CookieMonster

Greetings, ~CoOkie Monster~ and Gitanshu

You'll both be fighting each other for the rights to possess the Namikaze Minato bio. Although you might win against the opponent, that doesn't ensure the right to have the bio. That is to be evaluated by the mod who checks and grades this test. This said, remember that the important thing is to showcase your abilities and skill when using the bio and its abilities, not to obliterate your enemy completely without skill.

Rules:
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsus and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: Open field, no water source, dirt ground.
    ~ You both may use Minato's abilities up to your rank.
    ~ You start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

Post your bios and Gitanshu makes the first move.

No one other than myself and the participants may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cookies

Re: [Bio Test - Namikaze Minato] Gitanshu VS CookieMonster

Side note: I have recently mastered Lightning.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vengeance, is the bitterest
    sweet.

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=166180

(talking is not related to time frame and let's have a nice battle)

Minato - This guy looks exactly like me (EDO o_o), I can't afford to play loose with him

As I see you mid range of me i quickly create 3 clones of myself (c-1,c-2,c-3) . C-1 being perfectly behind me in perfect symmetric position with me and C-2 at right hand side of me and C-3 at the left hand side the moment they come in existence, C-1 quickly places a seal of flying thunder god right at the place we stand and where as at the same point of time C-2 quickly temporary paralysis your body and at the same C-3 throws 2 space time kunais infused with lightning chakra towards your direction in an horizontal projectile motion one approaching you from left while the other from right because of the lightning chakra enhancement they come quickly towards you and with great penetrating and cutting power and after throwing the 2 kunais he starts to run towards your position while C-2 quickly crouches down and keeps one of his hand on the ground and C-1 starts to run at a an opposite direction from yours and thus enter long range from you

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed

(Fuin Hirashin no Jutsu) - Seal of The Flying Thunder God technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Minato uses this technique to apply the sealing formula to any desired object through physical contact and allowing him to teleport to that desired location through the Flying thunder God Technique

(Kanashibari no Jutsu) - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra:15
    Damge Points:N/A
    Description: Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.

Last edited by Gitanshu; 04-08-2012 at 08:49 AM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cookies

Minato: This guy looks exactly like me (EDO o_o), I can't afford to play loose with him

As your clones come in to existence, Minato quickly realizes his body becoming binded after one of your clones displayed a handseal and quickly realizes that the clone put him under a genjutsu so Minato with enough strength needed, he uses his canines in his mouth and bites his tongue hard enough to release enough pain to cancel the illusionary technique.

Immediatly after Minato feels the Gen being released he notices the flying kunai heading towards him in a pincer like formation and takes out two of his own special kunai and infuses them with Wind chakra and quickly slices them as far as possible and then throws the 2 kunai in his hands at you directly.

Minato then displays a few handseals and summons a Massive Golem like creature in front of him and Minato (Out of your line of sight), places a FTG-seal on the back of the golem as it runs towards you in an arc heading from my right side (Golem coming in from your left) as Minato runs in on you from your right.

(Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique.

Description: Minato uses this technique to apply the sealing formula to any desired object through physical contact and allowing him to teleport to that desired location through the Flying thunder God Technique

Minato: Hey Minato, let's make this one-vs-one shall we?

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by ~CoOkie Monster~ View Post
    Minato: This guy looks exactly like me (EDO o_o), I can't afford to play loose with him

As your clones come in to existence, Minato quickly realizes his body becoming binded after one of your clones displayed a handseal and quickly realizes that the clone put him under a genjutsu so Minato with enough strength needed, he uses his canines in his mouth and bites his tongue hard enough to release enough pain to cancel the illusionary technique.

Immediatly after Minato feels the Gen being released he notices the flying kunai heading towards him in a pincer like formation and takes out two of his own special kunai and infuses them with Wind chakra and quickly slices them as far as possible and then throws the 2 kunai in his hands at you directly.

Minato then displays a few handseals and summons a Massive Golem like creature in front of him and Minato (Out of your line of sight), places a FTG-seal on the back of the golem as it runs towards you in an arc heading from my right side (Golem coming in from your left) as Minato runs in on you from your right.

(Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
    Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique.

Minato: Hey Minato, let's make this one-vs-one shall we?

You copied my line about edo , i will kill you for that and as promised before no more clones as you don't have them sorry mate had no idea that you don't posses shadow clones and that is not a genjutsu and you can't possibly counter it that way and I have taken many people opinion on that (good RP'ers for sure)
    but still i will continue and leave it for the mod to check and a bit confused about your throwing of your kunai I am assuming you throw two wind infused kunai to cancel my lightning one and then two straight forward towards me (if problem Vm me )

As i now notice your two knuai coming towards me, I quickly take out a kunai with paper bomb tag on it and throw it toward's your two kunai and make it explode on reaching the point of your kunai and as one of my clone was heading towards you he see's you the forming of golem, and because of his high memory skills he remembers it, and at the same point of time I dispel all my clones and as I do this I gain all his knowledge and look at that direction and I myself see you forming a golem so I using minato great deduction skills as well as high reflex action I quickly release a strong spear of lightning aiming at the height of your head and as it is released it pierces through your golem and you can't actually see it unless it completely pierces through the golem and come towards you meaning you get less than a second or so as at that point of time you will be placing the seal at him after that, I quickly make an non-focus electricity charge in my hand and make it spread up to mid range and while running forward I use it while doing a vertical slash from down to upwards direction on your gloem and thus completely destroy your golem and your seal if you somehow managed to place it and now I stand at short range of you and after finishing up with your golem, I quickly crouch down and keep one of my hand on the ground and start to locate your actual position and because of the same technique I can come to know that whether are you in a position of fighting any more or not .

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points: 80
    Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

(Ninpo: Ichi ni Jutsu) - Ninja Art: Tracking Technique
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and by placing two of their fingers on a surface they can then track and locate their target. This technique is even capable of telling the user exactly how many targets there are and if they are very skilled also.
    Note: User must remain stationary and can only be used by Tobirama Senju and Minato Namikaze biograhies

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cookies

I would actually see the Lightning spear because I didn't stall after I put the seal, It only takes a second to place the seal. And the seal is small (Look during Kakashi Chronicles when Minato put the seal on the ninjas foot). When I put the seal on, I'm already running to the left so I would be able to see your spear pierce my Golem. I wouldn't be far, but I wouldn't be behind it either.

Current position of my first technique I would be about a meter to the left of my golem

Minato: Let's try this out Minato!
    As Minato sees you shooting a beam of lightning at the golem and it pierces it, He slams his hands together to create a vortex of water behind you and crashing down in to a wave knocking you and electrocuting you (If I am correct)

(Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Style: Water Shock Wave
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.

Minato: Perfect

Immediately, while you are being distracted by the wave of water, Minato quickly creates a staff out of earth, places a FTG seal on it and throws it with force aiming at your knee in one swift movement as Minato rushes forward towards you watching you precisely and carefully

(Doton: Gansetsukon) - Earth Release: Rock Section Cane
    Type: Supplementary/Offense
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: This technique allows the user to take a small chunk of rock and turn it into the shape of a staff. The user can then use it as a melee weapon or throw it with pinpoint accuracy at their opponent. A variation of this technique allows the user to create several staffs and launch them at the target, but with less accuracy.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    sweet.

As notice you doing some pair of hand seals and I quickly fasten up the slashing process and as I am done with that i cancel the charge in my hand and completely destroy your golem and seal then i hear a gushing wave coming towards me and then i take a look at the huge amount of shadow approaching me i quickly deduce the jutsu being a water master myself then i quickly pass my chakra in to the ground and make a wall made up of earth with a fine chakra coating raise up from the ground from ththe back side of me and thus stop me from getting any thrust because of the speed of water, then i quickly jump onto the top of the wall i quickly notice a small spear like projectile heading my way i quickly release a strong and intense flame of walls your way destroying the spear and causing you severe burns and will also make the water evaporate which came from the side of the walls in an instanst becuse of it's size and power, then i quickly use that point of time to my advantage and i quickly take out 4 of the the ftg kunai and due to my high altitude i quickly throw them at North-west-east direction to me at mid ranges and 1 in the south direction at long range of me then i quickly throw ten kunai all around the area we stand in any pattern (like minato did while fighting A and B) and then i quickly send chakra into the ground to find about your location.

(Doton: Doryuheki) - Earth Release: Earth Style Wall Jutsu
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform the Tiger → Hare → Boar → Dog and then creates a solid wall of earth as a form of defence. Chakra is either converted to earth within the body and then spat out to form the wall or the user can manipulate pre-existing earth to form the wall. The earth then instantly rises up and takes form. The barrier itself is also coated with chakra, making its strength incomparable to that of a normal mud wall. Because of the earth's special characteristics, the wall is highly resistant against, for instance, fire and water. Hizuren Sarutobi spits mud from his mouth to perform the jutsu whilst Kakashi creates a wall composed of bulldog sculptures to box-in Pain.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Type: Offensive
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

(Ninpo: Ichi ni Jutsu) - Ninja Art: Tracking Technique
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and by placing two of their fingers on a surface they can then track and locate their target. This technique is even capable of telling the user exactly how many targets there are and if they are very skilled also.
    Note: User must remain stationary and can only be used by Tobirama Senju and Minato Namikaze biograhies

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cookies

• Water Shockwave doesn't need handseals. So I don't see what you saw that made you rush your technique
    • By looking at a shadow, I don't see how that can automatically be a water technique. It could've been a earth technique

I'm going to continue anyways. But please make a more realistic move next time.

--------

As your flaming wall approaches Minato, he quickly takes out a kunai marked with a FTG seal and places it in front of him between his hands outstretched in front of him. When the technique get's really close to me, it is warped in to the barrier I created in front of me. I then warp the technique to be released a few feet in front of you (Giving you a little more time to respond)

(Jikūkan Kekkai) – Space-Time Barrier
    Range: Long
    Description: Minato will perform the following hand seal Ram, with the use of his space-time kunai, to form a barrier that will teleport away incoming attacks that sent at it. He is capable of diverting away an attack as large and powerful as a chakra blast from the nine-tailed demon fox. Once the technique is warped away Minato has to direct it to another location.
    Note: Can only be used 4 times and can only be used by a Minato character.

Minato: You've been quiet for some time Minato-kun...what's wrong?

Being one of a profound IQ, Minato safely assumes that you wouldn't move far from your last known location. He can safely assume this through watching your movements the entire match as he noticed your main concern is spreading the specially marked kunai rather then coming in as a person so Minato then causes the earth to quickly shoot him forward in an arc to reach a peak slightly over the wall of fire (He launched himself immediately after the barrier tech expulsion) knowing your vision of himself would be blurred because of the brightness would effect your eyes and spots you standing on the earth formation your created and throws 5 kunai to land in a circle around you.

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

Minato: Gotcha

-At this point in time, I would be high in the sky above the firewall technique
    -Remember what I stated about the vision part

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    sweet.

Well if it does not require clapping of hands which will be the reason i will speed up the process of slashing

As for deduction that it is water not an earth base technique because

1.earth base techniques cause tremors in earth while water does not

2.The speed of the technique is a way itself for the deduction as the speed of water will be very high as compared of earth and we can easily deduce this with help of shadows

3.Noises can tell us many things earth will cause sound like of two rocks hitting each other where as water causes a splashing sound so a easy deduction

4.the way the shadow approaches earth techniques don't change shapes constantly where as water goes up and down but at least shows a noticeable change in shape every second which again can be deduced using the shadow

And mate well i am not sure but you cant use those pillars to jump higher that the fire in an arc that moving the same side the side fir is moving and even if you somehow mange it will still cause you burns because of the severe temperature it has but is till think you can't do that all of sudden to jump over the tech itself but we will let the mod decide it I will continue on your terms
    __________________________________________________ _____________

Minato- Time for my special techniques

As I finish with placing all my kunais i notice that fire has started to disappear I quickly deduce the technique and even the result as it is but obvious you will try to attack me with it then to just teleport it at any random place. I then quickly notice the location of the place where the fire wall has completely vanished and quickly come to know about your location then i notice a big fire wall in front of me I quickly gain an initial momentum by jumping away from it and I knowing your position perfectly the moment I jump I teleport to the nearest of the kunai that is near you then i quickly using my initial momentum and minato's super fast speed and reflexes I quickly appear back off you without your noticing as you would have just completed the teleportation of my fire tech and your sight will be completely blocked by the fire tech and you will have no idea about my location or my move because of it then, I quickly hit you with a rasengan and elevate you in mid air then i teleport at back of you with the help of other space time kunai i quickly hit you with a bigger and stronger version of rasengan I do this whole stuff in a mere second giving you no time react thus leaving you completely unconscious and near to death but to play safe i even a place a FTG seal on to your back after being hit by the final rasengan thus because of you being almost unconscious or because the pain you are enduring you have no idea about the seal that has been placed on to your body

(Hiraishin no Jutsu) - Flying Thunder God Technique
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80 (if used with a kunai slash as the finisher)
    Description: This is a space/time ninjutsu.This jutsu can only work if the user throws a kunai with the special shiki-jutsu(seal jutsu)or has tagged the item or person by touch.The user can instantly teleport to the tags location.
    - Only Yondaime/Fourth hokage can use this jutsu,And is unavoidable unless with space/time ninjutsu and can only be used 4 times per battle

(Kiiroi Senkō) - The Yellow Flash
    Type: Offensive
    Description: Minato will blast the target into the air with a rasengan and then proceeds to throw one of his space-time kunai behind them. As he teleports behind them, he strikes them in the back with another rasengan that expands to a bigger size before exploding the target into the ground.
    - Can only be used once with a Minato bio.

Description: Minato uses this technique to apply the sealing formula to any desired object through physical contact and allowing him to teleport to that desired location through the Flying thunder God Technique.

Note- this whole move will only take round about 3-4 second thus not giving you enough or actually no time to elevate yourself or even create the pillars

Last edited by Gitanshu; 04-17-2012 at 07:53 AM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cookies

• I'm not really sure how to post my move from your move as it is a bit confusing:
    • The fact that you say "I wouldn't notice you" would make your whole move fail because If I didn't notice you I would still be launched in the air
    • Instead of making my move as if I'm already launched in the air, I'll just continue as if I noticed you
    • In your move you say you already behind me when I COMPLETED my barrier tech. However, in the beginning of your move you say the firewall is in front of you and you jump back?
    • I really don't know how the firewall is going to block my vision actually...
    • In the end of your move (After the 2nd Rasengan) you say you place a seal on me...If you can, enlighten me on how that would be possible as you said you hit me with a larger version of the rasengan

----

Minato: Time to go airborne...wait, could he have?? As expected Minato-kun!

As Minato is about to perform the earth pillar technique to launch himself in to the sky he hears sudden movement behind him which causes him to halt his technique with preparations already in his mind on some assumptions he has made as he heard the sounds of footsteps and other sudden changes. He turns around quick enough (Clockwise) to be able to see you close to him with the Rasengan about to thrust him with it, preparing for the blow to the abdomen Minato flexes his abdomen to prepare for impact.

Minato: This is it!!

When the Rasengan is about to hit him, Minato stretches his left arm forward and as the Rasengan hits him, Minato throws his left arm on to your extended arm (Rasengan arm (probably right arm as that is Minato's preferred hand)) and places a seal in the nick of time as Minato is hit with the Rasengan and sent flying in to the air.

Description: Minato uses this technique to apply the sealing formula to any desired object through physical contact and allowing him to teleport to that desired location through the Flying thunder God Technique.

As Minato in the air, knowing he already marked you, he channel his earth chakra throughout his body to harden it to protect him from the second Rasengan which he could foresee coming as Minato has done it countless times on opponents. Minato is then hit and sent to the ground with little damage.

(Koka no Jutsu) - Hardening Technique
    Type: Offense/Defence/Supplementary
    Description: By utilizing earth-based chakra, the user creates armour made of rock that encases their body. The armour can also be used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with.

Minato: It's over

Minato, then (You would still be in the air at that time) using the mark on your arm, before you realize it as a medium for his FTG technique which he then makes use of (1st time this match). By the time you realize Minato used the technique, Minato is already sliding the kunai across your throat ending the Minato copies' life

Description: This is a space/time ninjutsu.This jutsu can only work if the user throws a kunai with the special shiki-jutsu(seal jutsu)or has tagged the item or person by touch.The user can instantly teleport to the tags location.
    - Only Yondaime/Fourth hokage can use this jutsu,And is unavoidable unless with space/time ninjutsu and can only be used 4 times per battle

Minato: I'm sorry Minato-kun...there can only be one of us...

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by ~CoOkie Monster~ View Post
    • I'm not really sure how to post my move from your move as it is a bit confusing:
    • The fact that you say "I wouldn't notice you" would make your whole move fail because If I didn't notice you I would still be launched in the air
    • Instead of making my move as if I'm already launched in the air, I'll just continue as if I noticed you
    • In your move you say you already behind me when I COMPLETED my barrier tech. However, in the beginning of your move you say the firewall is in front of you and you jump back?
    • I really don't know how the firewall is going to block my vision actually...
    • In the end of your move (After the 2nd Rasengan) you say you place a seal on me...If you can, enlighten me on how that would be possible as you said you hit me with a larger version of the rasengan

----

Minato: Time to go airborne...wait, could he have?? As expected Minato-kun!

As Minato is about to perform the earth pillar technique to launch himself in to the sky he hears sudden movement behind him which causes him to halt his technique with preparations already in his mind on some assumptions he has made as he heard the sounds of footsteps and other sudden changes. He turns around quick enough (Clockwise) to be able to see you close to him with the Rasengan about to thrust him with it, preparing for the blow to the abdomen Minato flexes his abdomen to prepare for impact.

Minato: This is it!!

When the Rasengan is about to hit him, Minato stretches his left arm forward and as the Rasengan hits him, Minato throws his left arm on to your extended arm (Rasengan arm (probably right arm as that is Minato's preferred hand)) and places a seal in the nick of time as Minato is hit with the Rasengan and sent flying in to the air.

As Minato in the air, knowing he already marked you, he channel his earth chakra throughout his body to harden it to protect him from the second Rasengan which he could foresee coming as Minato has done it countless times on opponents. Minato is then hit and sent to the ground with little damage.

(Koka no Jutsu) - Hardening Technique
    Type: Offense/Defence/Supplementary
    Description: By utilizing earth-based chakra, the user creates armour made of rock that encases their body. The armour can also be used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with.

Minato: It's over

Minato, then (You would still be in the air at that time) using the mark on your arm, before you realize it as a medium for his FTG technique which he then makes use of (1st time this match). By the time you realize Minato used the technique, Minato is already sliding the kunai across your throat ending the Minato copies' life

Minato: I'm sorry Minato-kun...there can only be one of us...
    it's pretty easy man you placing seal on my hand well hard to say so i agreed to that much but hardening technique alone takes 2-3 seconds in that period of time i would have already hit you with the second one and even more after taking a hit with a big rasengan than normal you will not be able to mold chakra that first anyway alucard will be checking on weekend lets wait till then

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cookies

Quote Originally Posted by Gitanshu View Post
    it's pretty easy man you placing seal on my hand well hard to say so i agreed to that much but hardening technique alone takes 2-3 seconds in that period of time i would have already hit you with the second one and even more after taking a hit with a big rasengan than normal you will not be able to mold chakra that first anyway alucard will be checking on weekend lets wait till then
    Before I posted my move, I made triple sure on the usage of the earth technique by watching the Naruto Shippudden Movie scene of Rock Lee vs That Dude. That Dude uses the Hardening technique (No handseals required) right before Lee sweeps in for the kick.

Hardening technique takes about 1-2 seconds.

You forgot that you still need to throw the Kunai with a lot of effort. Because the kunai will need to travel faster then I am in order for you to get behind me.

I was watching the .gif in your sig of Minato's Ultimate Jutsu, and Before Minato hits Tobi with the 2nd Rasengan, Tobi is flying for 4 seconds. In that 4 seconds, I should've been able to use the Hardening technique

Also Earth > Wind. And Hardening Technique is S-ranked. Rasengan is A-rank. It should cushion the blow well enough. It only takes a jutsu of 1 rank lower to cancel a technique (Weakness). My technique is a rank ABOVE yours.

---
    (If you want to reply, do so Via VM)
    Anyways Good luck for the grading :D

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Gintashu and CookieMonster failed the test. Too many assumptions and time frame is off sometimes.

Also, earth doesn't ''>'' wind. And rasengan isn't a wind move.