Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Senior captain 9th div. Kensei muguruma's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Konohamaru chunin

So as of the war how would we rank konohamaru chunin probably but will he be jonin I believe he probly will be he is very quick with learning jutsu has the rasengan and more likely the Odama rasengan. It's a given he knows how to use shadow clones and use their fighting experience already. He will probly master at least two natures quickly just because he seems to have no problems with mastering Jutsus. It seems as though he progresses faster than naruto did at his age yes or no.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    determined

Re: Konohamaru chunin

yeah that's true

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No, he is not even equal to part 1 Naruto. Naruto could spam shadow clone jutsu all day. Konohamaru can not.

Also Naruto had the Bijuu. And his summoning contract.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

^this

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by UzumakiNaruto20 View Post
    No, he is not even equal to part 1 Naruto. Naruto could spam shadow clone jutsu all day. Konohamaru can not.

Really naruto even said konohamaru picked up rasengan faster than he did so that's saying something also konohamaru picked up that the shadow clones would learn battle experience faster than naruto did so those two things are a bold statement that he learns faster than naruto

Sage Art: K.U.S.H. Katon MilwaukeegHost's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kensei muguruma View Post
    So as of the war how would we rank konohamaru chunin probably but will he be jonin I believe he probly will be he is very quick with learning jutsu has the rasengan and more likely the Odama rasengan. It's a given he knows how to use shadow clones and use their fighting experience already. He will probly master at least two natures quickly just because he seems to have no problems with mastering Jutsus. It seems as though he progresses faster than naruto did at his age yes or no.

"Naruto could spam shadow clone jutsu all day".

But Naruto also had the 9 Tails help. The 1st time he used multi-shadow clone jutsu he was extremely angry and it was the 9 Tails Chakra that helped him spam so many of them. FYI

"It seems as though he progresses faster than naruto did at his age yes or no"

I also agree. He is descendent of the 3rd Hokage, so this is expected. The 3rd Hokage was able to eventually learn AND perform every jutsu in Konoha. There is something special about this clan, i expect they are related to Senju to be able to perform so many high level jutsu. I expect nothing less from a descendent.

-gHost Senju

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

he's equal to naruto before the chunin exams stage 3 he looks like young hiruzen and should be almost as talented

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by OWanime View Post
    he's equal to naruto before the chunin exams stage 3 he looks like young hiruzen and should be almost as talented
    Yes but like I said naruto learned about shadow clone experience at 16 konohamaru learned it much sooner probly from naruto but still.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I iz back O_O

Ya i think he is too

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

His dominant nature will probly be earth but would be great if it was water like his other grandfather tobirama

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i agree with the creater of this thread.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Really naruto even said konohamaru picked up rasengan faster than he did so that's saying something also konohamaru picked up that the shadow clones would learn battle experience faster than naruto did so those two things are a bold statement that he learns faster than naruto
    That only proves that Konohamaru learns faster than Naruto. And I am sure that there are plenty of ninjas that learn faster than Naruto but are no where near him in power.

Quote Originally Posted by MilwaukeegHost View Post
    "Naruto could spam shadow clone jutsu all day".

But Naruto also had the 9 Tails help. The 1st time he used multi-shadow clone jutsu he was extremely angry and it was the 9 Tails Chakra that helped him spam so many of them. FYI

"It seems as though he progresses faster than naruto did at his age yes or no"

I also agree. He is descendent of the 3rd Hokage, so this is expected. The 3rd Hokage was able to eventually learn AND perform every jutsu in Konoha. There is something special about this clan, i expect they are related to Senju to be able to perform so many high level jutsu. I expect nothing less from a descendent.

-gHost Senju
    That only proves my point. The Bijuu makes Naruto much stronger than Konohamaru.

Even in part 1 Naruto had feats like stopping a fully armed Tailed Beast by himself. Konohamaru has not shown any feats that could match that.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Overrating Konohamaru? Really? HE'S 12. Just because he learning Rasengan at a young age doesn't mean he's chuunin level. When Naruto learned Rasengan was he fit for being Chuunin? nope. we don't know if he's a Dumbass like Naruto was. And saying he's close to jonin is just Stupid... Not saying you are but we know little about he's skills outside Learning Ninjutsu.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That only proves that Konohamaru learns faster than Naruto. And I am sure that there are plenty of ninjas that learn faster than Naruto but are no where near him in power.

That only proves my point. The Bijuu makes Naruto much stronger than Konohamaru.

Even in part 1 Naruto had feats like stopping a fully armed Tailed Beast by himself. Konohamaru has not shown any feats that could match that.
    It was never a thread about who was stronger it just shows konohamarus ability to learn faster than naruto thus he will probly be at hokage level fast as well he will be truly powerful and no I m not a fanboy of his.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Beta View Post
    Overrating Konohamaru? Really? HE'S 12. Just because he learning Rasengan at a young age doesn't mean he's chuunin level. When Naruto learned Rasengan was he fit for being Chuunin? nope. we don't know if he's a Dumbass like Naruto was. And saying he's close to jonin is just Stupid... Not saying you are but we know little about he's skills outside Learning Ninjutsu.
    So you don't think he is is even at chunin level he has more than enough IMO to be chunin.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It's no doubt that Konohamaru is a quick learner, but he is no where near the level of Naruto in part 1.

In part 1 Naruto had the Kyuubi and a massive massive chakra supply which allowed him to outlast his opponents and use the Kage Bunshin without limit. Konohamaru can use the Kage Bunshin but not as intensely as Naruto.

He's not experienced enough to be a Chuunin yet. That said, there's no way in hell he's anywhere near a Jounin...

Konohamaru is still a Genin at best.

His dominant nature will probly be earth but would be great if it was water like his other grandfather tobirama
    Tobirama was not Konohamaru's grandfather...

Tobirama and Hiruzen weren't even related. Please get your facts straight.

As for his natures, I'd predict he'll have Fire as his first and either Earth or Wind as his second.

Fire because both his grandfather and uncle had it, and either Earth or Wind because his grandfather and uncle had them respectively.

Last edited by NLee; 04-07-2012 at 01:12 AM.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Konohamaru has great potential because he's the grandson of the only powerful non-power uped shinobi - Hiruzen. Hiruzen had no power ups (Kekkei Genkais, doujutus, Bijuu, etc), but he was still one of the most powerful shinobi in the world.

Konohamaru's gonna be strong, but right now he is nothing more than a Genin.

By the time Konohamaru becomes strong and mature enough to be the 7th Hokage, I predict that he'll have the following:
    -Kage Bunshins
    -Rasengans
    -Ape Summons (Enma/Adamantine Nyou)
    -Fire Release (a must)
    -Earth or Wind Release (Earth because Hiruzen had it, or Wind because Asuma had it)

He's a combination of both Naruto and Hiruzen with a little dash of Asuma

Last edited by NLee; 04-07-2012 at 01:20 AM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    Konohamaru has great potential because he's the grandson of the only powerful non-power uped shinobi - Hiruzen. Hiruzen had no power ups (Kekkei Genkais, doujutus, Bijuu, etc), but he was still one of the most powerful shinobi in the world.

Konohamaru's gonna be strong, but right now he is nothing more than a Genin.

By the time Konohamaru becomes strong and mature enough to be the 7th Hokage, I predict that he'll have the following:
    -Kage Bunshins
    -Rasengans
    -Ape Summons (Enma/Adamantine Nyou)
    -Fire Release (a must)
    -Earth or Wind Release (Earth because Hiruzen had it, or Wind because Asuma had it)

He's a combination of both Naruto and Hiruzen with a little dash of Asuma
    You don't get Chakra Natures just because you uncle/Grandpa had it. And we don't know if Konohamaru's summon would be an ape. He probably doesn't even know how to do it yet. He do have Fire release. ( Only in the Anime )

Just clearing some stuff up.

So you don't think he is is even at chunin level he has more than enough IMO to be chunin.
    I Don't know. Maybe he's good at ninjutsu but it doesn't make him chuunin level.
    Lee was good at taijutsu but he didn't pass.
    I don't think he's smart enough. A lot of the genin from Naruto's genaration was good at ninjutsu or taijutsu but still didn't pass because they weren't smart enough. Neji is a good exaple. He had good nintaijutsu. But he didn't fight smart so he didn't pass. Shikamaru passed even though he lost because he surrendered duo to the lack of chakra. The examiners was impressed by that. I just think Konohamaru have the Naruto like fighting style. Rushing into battle.

Reply telling me why you think he is on chuunin level

Last edited by Beta; 04-07-2012 at 03:14 AM.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    It's no doubt that Konohamaru is a quick learner, but he is no where near the level of Naruto in part 1.

In part 1 Naruto had the Kyuubi and a massive massive chakra supply which allowed him to outlast his opponents and use the Kage Bunshin without limit. Konohamaru can use the Kage Bunshin but not as intensely as Naruto.

He's not experienced enough to be a Chuunin yet. That said, there's no way in hell he's anywhere near a Jounin...

Konohamaru is still a Genin at best.

You don't get it I'm not comparing his strength or power to naruto but his ability to learn faster than him and yes by the end of the war he most likely will be jonin level.

Tobirama was not Konohamaru's grandfather...

Tobirama and Hiruzen weren't even related. Please get your facts straight.

As for his natures, I'd predict he'll have Fire as his first and either Earth or Wind as his second.

Fire because both his grandfather and uncle had it, and either Earth or Wind because his grandfather and uncle had them respectively.
    Also why did hiruzen refer to them as his brother's and then tobirama also did this. Remember the battle where tobirama sacrificed himself he said tomorrow brother you will be hokage get your facts straight.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Also why did hiruzen refer to them as his brother's and then tobirama also did this. Remember the battle where tobirama sacrificed himself he said tomorrow brother you will be hokage get your facts straight.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/481/9

Tobirama didn't call him brother .Get Your fact right. Also

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Hiruzen_Sarutobi

In family Tobirama isn't listen as anything

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

My bad when he was fighting tobirama and hashirama he said you to brothers.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

All those characters you named are chunin and I bet konohamaru could beat half of them. He took out deva path pain so how could he not be considered chunin level none. Of the other's took out a pain.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Instead of double posting edit the first post you posted

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You don't get Chakra Natures just because you uncle/Grandpa had it.
    Actually all the Uchiha's have fire style as their primary jutsu so it is implied that you can inherit them through genes.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You don't get Chakra Natures just because you uncle/Grandpa had it. And we don't know if Konohamaru's summon would be an ape. He probably doesn't even know how to do it yet. He do have Fire release. ( Only in the Anime )

Just clearing some stuff up.
    I didn't say that chakra natures are strictly inherited nature for nature.

My point is Konohamaru is the very embodiment of Hiruzen's Will of Fire. Konohamaru getting Fire isn't some sort of KG where it's passed down in his genes with 100% certainty. But him getting it would fit in a sentimental/nostalgic sense. That's why him getting Fire is a must (cause both his predecessors had it) as well as Earth/Wind

Same thing for Apes. It just fits his character. That's all. And I didn't say he has it now. I said by the time he grows and matures to the point of becoming the 7th Hokage. It's the best fitting summon for Konohamaru. What else could we possible expect? Toads so he can be a cheap clone of Naruto? Doubtful

In fact, if I wasn't too lazy to debate a point right now I'd challenge you on the fact that all Uchihas have an affinity for Fire. How else do you explain this? A mere coincidence? I don't think so.

Chakra natures can be passed down, but there's always an exception that you can gain something different. That's all. Not to mention that you can have more than one which means you can have one that's inherited, and one that's not, for example. That can explain why Asuma has Fire (same as his father) but also Wind (something new).

All those characters you named are chunin and I bet konohamaru could beat half of them. He took out deva path pain so how could he not be considered chunin level none. Of the other's took out a pain.
    My goodness...
    Konohamaru didn't take out any of the Paths. Don't make it sound like he did it one on one. All he did was sucker punch one of them, and it wasn't even the Deva Path. It was the Nakara Path.

And no, Konohamaru can't beat any of the Chuunins. He's a fast learner but, like I said, he's still only a Genin.

Last edited by NLee; 04-07-2012 at 08:06 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»