Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 21 to 32 of 32
  1. #21
    Myobokuzan Flaw's Avatar
    Status
    Flaw is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    13,512
    Location
    The Desert of Joy
     



    Re: Manga 440 is out :eek:

    Quote Originally Posted by isthatnecessary View Post
    That's a very evil thought. But, what to expect from Akatsuki leader!!!





    I did. Thank you.
    *evilness aura surrunds the thread*
    indeed

    np xD
     
         

  2. #22
    Mysterious JustMyself's Avatar
    Status
    JustMyself is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    248
    Location
    Somewhere
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Manga 440 is out :eek:

    OMG, don't saw this one comming too early. What happened?
     
         

  3. #23
    What? Kazamori's Avatar
    Status
    Kazamori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    9,653
    Location
    Isolated Room
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Manga 440 is out :eek:

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMyself View Post
    OMG, don't saw this one comming too early. What happened?
    Its mistery , someone is behind this :D
     
         

  4. #24
    moo TOBI!'s Avatar
    Status
    TOBI! is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    11,661
    Location
    in a location that may or may not be concived by your mind or subcoucousness. WASHED UP HIPPIES FTW
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Manga 440 is out :eek:

    lol i thought it was cool, a nice break from all the action happening latly, which is agood thing
     
         

  5. #25
    Academy Student
    Status
    HClan 001 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    12
    Location
    Norman, Oklahoma
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Manga 440 is out :eek:

    To all who thought this manga was too squishy, lame, emotional... etc.

    Have some kids. I have 7 and only 1 son. If you have kids then this is one manga that you won't forget. You just don't know what it's like to be a parent, and until you have children you won't. Experience is not something that can be gained by talk, you have to experience it. Hence the definition.

    This is the only manga so far that has brought a tear to my eye without a death happening. Thanks Kishi, your story continues to be a fantastic one.

     
         

  6. #26
    Myobokuzan Flaw's Avatar
    Status
    Flaw is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    13,512
    Location
    The Desert of Joy
     



    Re: Manga 440 is out :eek:

    Quote Originally Posted by HClan 001 View Post
    To all who thought this manga was too squishy, lame, emotional... etc.

    Have some kids. I have 7 and only 1 son. If you have kids then this is one manga that you won't forget. You just don't know what it's like to be a parent, and until you have children you won't. Experience is not something that can be gained by talk, you have to experience it. Hence the definition.

    This is the only manga so far that has brought a tear to my eye without a death happening. Thanks Kishi, your story continues to be a fantastic one.

    T_T
    very touchy indeed

    he's right guys
    ima go have soem kids now ^^
     
         

  7. #27
    Member
    Status
    Archor is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    63
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Manga 440 is out :eek:

    Quote Originally Posted by HClan 001 View Post
    To all who thought this manga was too squishy, lame, emotional... etc.

    Have some kids. I have 7 and only 1 son.
    7 kids? How old are you?
     
         

  8. #28
    MMA Prodigy Hellix's Avatar
    Status
    Hellix is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    85
    Location
    Eastern Europe
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Manga 440 is out :eek:

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Madara~ View Post
    T_T
    very touchy indeed

    he's right guys
    ima go have soem kids now ^^
    LMAO

    Hope you don't regret it later :D
     
         

  9. #29
    RokuNR's Avatar
    Status
    RokuNR is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    19,824
    Location
    In your brain >:D
    saraisthebest! #henrikisevil
     



    Re: Manga 440 is out :eek:

    This chapter is probably the climax....but there are still way too many components for the series to end yet. Like Sasuke, and the rest of Akatsuki. And Killer Bee, and finally, Madara. >_> I hope it doesn't end. T_T
     
         

  10. #30
    Senior Member Akiza's Avatar
    Status
    Akiza is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    28,333
    Location
    Home.^^
    Nothing but a specter...I'll
    be around.^^
     



    Re: Manga 440 is out :eek:

    Quote Originally Posted by RokuNR View Post
    This chapter is probably the climax....but there are still way too many components for the series to end yet. Like Sasuke, and the rest of Akatsuki. And Killer Bee, and finally, Madara. >_> I hope it doesn't end. T_T
    who doesnt?
     
         

  11. #31
    Member NyCzFn's Avatar
    Status
    NyCzFn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    243
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Manga 440 is out :eek:

    Has any1 ever wondered what they gonna read, if anything when naruto ends? I sure don't know. Heck, i'll need to find another manga which interests me as much as Naruto...which isn't any right now >.>
     
         

  12. #32
    Academy Student drizzledre4's Avatar
    Status
    drizzledre4 is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    26
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Manga 440 is out :eek:

    thanks for the heads up! nice chapter, but i really cant wait for next week
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •