Page 2 of 13 « First 12345612 ... Last»
    Ninja Hidden in The Leaf ANBUblackOp's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 441 Predictions / 440 Discussion

Naruto finally know's who his father is. I think that now that he feel's the love of and a parent and finally know's somewhat of the reason that his father wasn't around while he was growing up, his mind is a little more clear. having a father around does boost up your confidence and abilities a little more than your usual efforts, but you have to not have him around for a while to really understand that. Now, Naruto know's who his father is and that he in his mind watching his every move.

I think we're going to see an even more mature Naruto in the chapter's to come. And Hopefully he will learn how to control the Kyuubi fully like Killer Bee controls the Hachibi.

GREAT CHAPTER!!!!!

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by zenatyoucan View Post
    WOW! i was just trying to open onemanga trying "maybe manga 440 is out" even tho we all knew it will be out by tomorrow but WTF!!! it is out now!!haha

OK here are some certain points that catch my attention:

When Minato said "He see through everything i did"

OMG is madara really that freakin strong?? now its crystal clear that minato wants naruto to control the fox to defeat madara cause he believes only naruto can.

And yeah MADARA IS USING PAIN just like HOW he is using sasuke now. He is a damn shit Mind twister. IF MADARA APPLIES IT ON GIRLS HE COULD GET LAID EVERYTIME MAN!!woahhh... nwei, i am looking forward where naruto fully controls the 9 tiles and stepping on madara's head saying, "your facing the konoha's hokage".
    As I said to all of you - madara is the leader of akatsuki. And it is a great chapter!!!ONE OF THE BEST!!!!!
    Btw, Minato didn't mean that naruto will never see him again. He meant that this was the last time when he returned the seal back to normal. And what is the power enthrusted to naruto by jiraya??? Any ideas?

'T Fourth Comparising Man Hikakuu Yondaimesama's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    ouu shiiiiiddd

crap some new information hrhr

but what does that mean? minato said that he just seald one HALF within naruto! soo somebody has got the other part. in that case its tobi right?
    so in the end tobi has to fight against naruto each one in fox powers.

yeaa that would be really funny ..

but nice chapter tough
    the other chakra is in a scroll, which is put inside a toad by Jiraiya you can see it before he fights with pain/pein, but i don't know what chapter it is precisely.

IF the people knew Naruto was Minato's son it was for sure that he was the hostage of the Fox so they would kill him for sure.

I would laugh really hard if Naruto would say this in english at the japanese anime:
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/440/16/
    Sankyuu Dad

Last edited by Hikakuu Yondaimesama; 03-19-2009 at 05:17 PM.

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ANBUblackOp View Post
    Naruto finally know's who his father is. I think that now that he feel's the love of and a parent and finally know's somewhat of the reason that his father wasn't around while he was growing up, his mind is a little more clear. having a father around does boost up your confidence and abilities a little more than your usual efforts, but you have to not have him around for a while to really understand that. Now, Naruto know's who his father is and that he in his mind watching his every move.

I think we're going to see an even more mature Naruto in the chapter's to come. And Hopefully he will learn how to control the Kyuubi fully like Killer Bee controls the Hachibi.

GREAT CHAPTER!!!!!
    He knows that his father is the 4th hokage! Thats even a bigger boost I think:D He will control the kyuubi and learn minatos hirashin no jutsu that's for sure!!! Believe it!

Status
    Oct 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by carfur View Post
    Offtopic:did any bleach fan read 350?THAT WAS AN AWESOME CHAPTER.kurosaki goes beserk.but this is kinda weird, kurosaki was hollowed, but when?
    Guess Ichigo now has Full Body-Hollow Transform? xD
    also Uhl said: Words don't work hah?
    after the Hollow screamed.
    Naruto copy-cats Oo just like pein reacting towards the Fox..

Status
    Oct 2008
    This user has no status.

i am looking forward where naruto fully controls the 9 tiles and stepping on madara's head saying, "your facing the konoha's hokage".
    "your facing the konoha's hokage"

i'll add Naruto: "Shine Mizukage!"

Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

When naruto said he was stupid, etc... his father TOUCH him on the head... i am pretty sure he did transfer some jutsu' to him just like Itachi did to Sasuke!

Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

WHAT AN AWESOME CHAPTER! I never knew Minato had fought with Madara until now. So it seems that the fourth isn't as strong as madara because madara has the sharingan. Naruto is awesome too. HE FINALLY SAW HIS DAD FACE TO FACE! With his father's words, he gonna have more motivations to train harder and become stronger and wow the fourth handles the fox so easily with the seal. I'm guessing that naruto has used up his last kagebushinn to go sage mode in the last page when he is falling back down to the ground.

BUT DAMN! SOME OF THOSE WORDS THAT NARUTO SAID TO THE 4TH IS PRETTY TOUCHING.

Academy Student
    Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by yomi View Post
    I'm still wondering... what power DID itachi give to naruto? will that be a forgotten fact?
    No it will come again when naruto and sasuke finally face off.

Status
    Jun 2008
    This user has no status.

Great conversation..
    Short one..but reveal the whole story

Yondaime is naruto's father, the reason why the fox inside naruto, akatsuki, pein, tobi=madara, jiraiya...
    Wow that's conclude everything for a short period of talking..

What still bothering my mind is..
    All this long..minato live in naruto's head?
    Or he's awakaned only for some particular event?
    I'm wondering like one of us used to comment in the predictions before...
    Then naruto would freak up when he married later..cos in the first night, no one even naruto wants his father inside his head and sees everything while he's makin love..

Then again..so all these years, does minato knows about orochimaru, sasuke, and the whole stuff that happening in leaf village..including akatsuki and jiraiya..
    But how come he doesn't know naruto's age for god sake?
    Kinda out of imagination i think..even for a manga..

But again..it doesn't change how i feel about this manga
    Naruto still the best..that's small issue is distracting,..but it'll be forgotten soon..

To comments on the previous opinions:

- I don't think this is the last time that minato will showed up. He only said this is the last seal..but i'm sure he'll be able to showed up again if the 8 tails comin again... The mistery is...will the 8 tails able to showed up again if now naruto can handle and control the fox? Maybe in the end of naruto's manga..minato will make a spell to disappear from naruto's mind.. aaah that's still a loooong way to go..

- We still don't know where exactly half of the fox's chakra is being sealed... But for sure, it's not in madara. Cos minato himself who sealed the fox, and he sealed the half in naruto. So the rest must be not in madara

So now..naruto is back in the sage mode...
    Without being skretch even for a little after he became the 8 tails...
    Must've been the sage mode who helped him heal faster than ever...

He'll fight pein and kick his ass...
    Pein is almost running out of chakra even for a rinnegan user..
    And konan will protct him from the gai team, or the other shinobi who hunted their location..

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

My prediction for the next chapter is that Naruto will fight and defeat Pain but not kill him ... they will have a chat in which Naruto will tell him that he doesn't know all the awsner to the question about " peace" but that to him it all starts with kindness and giving life instead of taking it. Pain will then leave and Naruto will help rebuild Konoha and find out about what happened to his friends/ family / villiage.

Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Caith View Post
    My prediction for the next chapter is that Naruto will fight and defeat Pain but not kill him ... they will have a chat in which Naruto will tell him that he doesn't know all the awsner to the question about " peace" but that to him it all starts with kindness and giving life instead of taking it. Pain will then leave and Naruto will help rebuild Konoha and find out about what happened to his friends/ family / villiage.
    No Naruto saw pein killing all his friend and his wilage he cant forgive him

Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by caseygaming View Post
    wiked chapter the secret was cept because the 4rth sealed it within his son perhaps?
    No thats wrong. Think about it for a second... still don't know why no one ever told Naruto that his father was the 4th ? It's pretty simple, The 4th Hokage was one of the strongest shinobi if not the strongest. If word got out that he had a son the other villages will try to capture and assasinate Naruto. It was to protect Naruto from danger.

Status
    May 2008
    This user has no status.

That chapter was a little bit of a letdown. After all this time I thought there would be more of a reunion between the two. More discussion of his mother, how hard it was for the 4th to seal the fox inside Naruto, how much he missed Naruto, etc. I also would've thought Naruto would have more of a reaction to not only finally meet his father, but to know that his father was the 4th Hokage.

Based on the information from this issue though, I'm going to go back to something I said a while back where Naruto and Sauske will work together to defeat Madara and Sauske will probably be killed.

I wonder how the rest of the village will respond to Naruto once they find out his dad was the 4th....

Last edited by big nebulus; 03-19-2009 at 06:11 PM.

Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikakuu Yondaimesama View Post
    the other chakra is in a scroll, which is put inside a toad by Jiraiya you can see it before he fights with pain/pein, but i don't know what chapter it is precisely.

IF the people knew Naruto was Minato's son it was for sure that he was the hostage of the Fox so they would kill him for sure.

I would laugh really hard if Naruto would say this in english at the japanese anime:

Sankyuu Dad
    ahh yeah ... ok thx for this

... will the scroll be given to naruto?

i think the fight against pain wont last more then three chapters and then i could imagine, that naruto will lie a long long time in hospital. or maybe a time skip ... because minato said, tha the village will be built again ...

gooood im really lookin forward to seeing the next chapter ...

naruto is driving me crazy ... i love that shit ...

Status
    Mar 2009
    This user has no status.

Minato says Madara predict all his moviments.... OMG!

Status
    Mar 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by dbzboy300 View Post
    When naruto said he was stupid, etc... his father TOUCH him on the head... i am pretty sure he did transfer some jutsu' to him just like Itachi did to Sasuke!
    I don't think the 4th touching his head did anything like transferring jutsu because the 4th is already inside Naruto's mind and all this conversation is inside Naruto's head.

I think, Naruto will do the yellow flash the next chapter. You have to know that the chapter is only 17 pages and can't explain everything at once. Kishi had to include only the most important things and took out the not so important things. Why you ask? Naruto doing the yellow flash will be a shock to the fans and a thumbs up. The conversation inside Narusto's head explained everything to Naruto even about his mother but there wasn't room to put that into the chapter. Why I think that? Because Naruto would have asked his dad who his mother was. And knowing about Naruto's personality, he'll ask 'Dad your the coolest hokage right? show me your best jutsu'. Because Naruto lost in sage mode before and so he had to have something new like the yellow flash to beat Pain. The yellow flash will allow Naruto to escape Pains gravity. Pain will be like 'FuKc my gravity is useless now because Naruto is able to zip away at the speed of light. You know what? Gravity's affect is also at the speed of light. Yellow flash at the speed of light. hummmm coincidence? :D

Academy Student
    Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

There are a couple of things for us to consider. For one Minato confirmed the idea of the nine tail being controlled by madara, what jman had suspected. However when Madara told the story to sasuke he told him a lie, saying it was a natural disaster. So we have to consider what other parts of madara's story was a lie?

Second notice how minato graps naruto by the head so forcefully, suggesting more than a calming gesture. All notice for how long he holds his head. Last soon after that he mention that he's almost out of chakra. That could have been due to him spending all that time talking to his son. But after being in his son's mind for 16+ years, one would wonder if he could only manage to spend just a short time with him?
    (Remember the fourth sealing tech seals the the monster and himself together forever, according to the third when he fought orch)

Lastly, but least important is what was naruto going to say? He very stupid, he's not a good ninja, plus....

plus what?

ps. kakashi is dead... rest in peace

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

And yeah MADARA IS USING PAIN just like HOW he is using sasuke now.
    i dunno why ppl think madara is usin sasuke like sasuke is listenin to him...
    its the same case scenario wit oro.... oro thought he had sasuke too...

but on another note.... minato and madara done scrapped....
    minato couldnt get none !? he seen thru everything....
    now do ppl still think pein can see madara ? i think not....
    it would be over b4 it started wit out him even knowin pein secrets...

my prediction next chapter.... god realm body bites the dust....
    i dunno if ksih is ready to kill of negatos character completly...
    i think negato will still be in play, but more pissed that yahikos body is destroyed....

then we will see madara tellin pein he failed...lol...

Quote Originally Posted by shneider177 View Post
    ps. kakashi is dead... rest in peace
    the only reason why i wont say kakashi is dead....
    is because unless minato is sayin the only way i can know about sumbody dyin is if narutos mind confirms it..
    or unless naruto knew when he asked tsunade but didnt think about it cuz the battle....
    otherwise theirs still a chance kakashi jus passed out no chakra style....

Last edited by meercy; 03-19-2009 at 07:06 PM.

Academy Student
    Status
    Apr 2009
    This user has no status.

heres what might happen after and he will defeat pain:

1. whole town is devastated and pissed, might blame naruto for destroying the village.
    2. Danzao and root make appearrence in konoha, only to find it destroyed. Maybe then they will try to capture naruto, possibly.
    3. SasGaiy and Madara make their appearence in konoha, they will try and capture the kybi.
    4. Team Gai arrive and meet yamato, Yamato uses his jutsu to rebuild konoha, while sai and anko are off looking for kabuto.
    5.Remember that Raikage sent his messangers to have a meeting with all the kages, will it be realized? most likely.
    6. killerbee ends up in konoha somehow.

Another crazy idea I have is that kabuto somehow finds and revives j-man so he can help them kill madara, that would be awesome.

GOD
    Status
    This user has no status.

Ive never felt like so much hatred for Madara/Tobi .. hell i even liked the guy i felt bad for him when his clan didnt have his side . i kind of wished he beat he 1st hokage and returned back to the village as leader...but moving foward, now madara was behind the attack and 4th hokage wasnt even able to do much against him. Madara also has now manipulated sasuke , has manipulated Pein and now im pissed.

im a little upset about the fact that the 4th just said to naruto this is the last time .... but anyway

the 4th needed to explain to naruto about what jiraiya was doing with naruto when he was tampering with the seal
    he needs to explain that the frogs have the key

and other things i cant recall right now cause of how im feeling

GOD
    Status
    This user has no status.

antother thing

it wouldve been cool , if akatsuki did get naruto and right as there absorbing him , the seal was tampered wit and boom 4th hokage appears ,,,, destroys akatsuki in 4 seconds mwahahah

Academy Student
    Status
    This user has no status.

Hey check it out, Naruto is in Sage Mode again! its all about the eyes in anime

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by hutam046 View Post
    2. Danzao and root make appearrence in konoha, only to find it destroyed. Maybe then they will try to capture naruto, possibly.
    3. SasGaiy and Madara make their appearence in konoha, they will try and capture the kybi.
    danzou aint gone do nothin.. he might as well be a filler in naruto...lol...

u hate sasuke too ? lol... but anyways sasuke aint comin into town wit madara....
    cause sasukes already on his way their....

Status
    Mar 2009
    This user has no status.

The big questions is, why did Pains just stood there while Naruto/fox was breaking free? Maybe, he's at his limit? Just look back. All Pain did was, wow and just watched.

Another question is, will the jutsu/moon be a permanent moon? Or will it fall down once Nagato dies?