Page 2 of 16 « First 12345612 ... Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 319
  1. #21
    ☼ S. N. I. O. P. ☼ HERMIT's Avatar
    Status
    HERMIT is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    981
    Location
    H e A v E n ↑ ▬ ↓ H e L L
    Scratch here
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓ to find
    out my status
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 441 Predictions / 440 Discussion

    the manga was awesome ...:D:D:D

    in this manga it was revealed that the 4th & madara/tobi had fought 16 years ago Naruto 440 page 10 | One Manga ...... so most of the fans speculation were correct abt the fight
     
         

  2. #22
    Academy Student
    Status
    geza14 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7
    Location
    Hungary
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 441 Predictions / 440 Discussion

    I think the difference between the two justice(Naruto's and Nagato's) is that Naruto didn't attacked Nagato's village just for his justice.
    And a nother thing that I think Naruto will threw a Rasen Shuriken and it will seem that it is attac a Pein but it will turn away and it will crash into Nagato's hideout.Because we saw that nagato's hdieout was really near from his justu and maybe naruto will recognise it
     
         

  3. #23
    Academy Student zenatyoucan's Avatar
    Status
    zenatyoucan is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    11
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 441 Predictions / 440 Discussion

    WOW! i was just trying to open onemanga trying "maybe manga 440 is out" even tho we all knew it will be out by tomorrow but WTF!!! it is out now!!haha

    OK here are some certain points that catch my attention:

    When Minato said "He see through everything i did"


    OMG is madara really that freakin strong?? now its crystal clear that minato wants naruto to control the fox to defeat madara cause he believes only naruto can.

    And yeah MADARA IS USING PAIN just like HOW he is using sasuke now. He is a damn shit Mind twister. IF MADARA APPLIES IT ON GIRLS HE COULD GET LAID EVERYTIME MAN!!woahhh... nwei, i am looking forward where naruto fully controls the 9 tiles and stepping on madara's head saying, "your facing the konoha's hokage".
     
         

  4. #24
    Academy Student
    Status
    hutam046 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 441 Predictions / 440 Discussion

    awesome chapter, naruto is in sage mode and kick pains butt, next fight will be intense, cante wait
     
         

  5. #25
    Member
    Status
    carfur is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    50
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 441 Predictions / 440 Discussion

    nice chapter but not amazing.few words were said between dad and son.and i'm amazed about the timing,manga BEFORE anime :D:D .i hope it will stay this way.
    Offtopic:did any bleach fan read 350?THAT WAS AN AWESOME CHAPTER.kurosaki goes beserk.but this is kinda weird, kurosaki was hollowed, but when?
    anyway i think that naruto will release the final sage clone and HE WILL NOT KILL PEIN!!he will show pein the NARUTO PATH!!remember the fight naruto v neji??he changed neji in that fight.
    Any predictions??and btw 2nd page
     
         

  6. #26
    Ninja Hidden in The Leaf ANBUblackOp's Avatar
    Status
    ANBUblackOp is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    8
    Location
    hidden in the leaves
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 441 Predictions / 440 Discussion

    Naruto finally know's who his father is. I think that now that he feel's the love of and a parent and finally know's somewhat of the reason that his father wasn't around while he was growing up, his mind is a little more clear. having a father around does boost up your confidence and abilities a little more than your usual efforts, but you have to not have him around for a while to really understand that. Now, Naruto know's who his father is and that he in his mind watching his every move.

    I think we're going to see an even more mature Naruto in the chapter's to come. And Hopefully he will learn how to control the Kyuubi fully like Killer Bee controls the Hachibi.

    GREAT CHAPTER!!!!!
     
         

  7. #27
    Member YeS_I_AM's Avatar
    Status
    YeS_I_AM is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    272
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 441 Predictions / 440 Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by zenatyoucan View Post
    WOW! i was just trying to open onemanga trying "maybe manga 440 is out" even tho we all knew it will be out by tomorrow but WTF!!! it is out now!!haha

    OK here are some certain points that catch my attention:

    When Minato said "He see through everything i did"


    OMG is madara really that freakin strong?? now its crystal clear that minato wants naruto to control the fox to defeat madara cause he believes only naruto can.

    And yeah MADARA IS USING PAIN just like HOW he is using sasuke now. He is a damn shit Mind twister. IF MADARA APPLIES IT ON GIRLS HE COULD GET LAID EVERYTIME MAN!!woahhh... nwei, i am looking forward where naruto fully controls the 9 tiles and stepping on madara's head saying, "your facing the konoha's hokage".
    As I said to all of you - madara is the leader of akatsuki. And it is a great chapter!!!ONE OF THE BEST!!!!!
    Btw, Minato didn't mean that naruto will never see him again. He meant that this was the last time when he returned the seal back to normal. And what is the power enthrusted to naruto by jiraya??? Any ideas?
     
         

  8. #28
    'T Fourth Comparising Man Hikakuu Yondaimesama's Avatar
    Status
    Hikakuu Yondaimesama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    289
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 441 Predictions / 440 Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    ouu shiiiiiddd

    crap some new information hrhr

    but what does that mean? minato said that he just seald one HALF within naruto! soo somebody has got the other part. in that case its tobi right?
    so in the end tobi has to fight against naruto each one in fox powers.


    yeaa that would be really funny ..

    but nice chapter tough
    the other chakra is in a scroll, which is put inside a toad by Jiraiya you can see it before he fights with pain/pein, but i don't know what chapter it is precisely.



    IF the people knew Naruto was Minato's son it was for sure that he was the hostage of the Fox so they would kill him for sure.


    I would laugh really hard if Naruto would say this in english at the japanese anime:
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/440/16/
    Sankyuu Dad
     
         
    Last edited by Hikakuu Yondaimesama; 03-19-2009 at 05:17 PM.

  9. #29
    Member YeS_I_AM's Avatar
    Status
    YeS_I_AM is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    272
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 441 Predictions / 440 Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by ANBUblackOp View Post
    Naruto finally know's who his father is. I think that now that he feel's the love of and a parent and finally know's somewhat of the reason that his father wasn't around while he was growing up, his mind is a little more clear. having a father around does boost up your confidence and abilities a little more than your usual efforts, but you have to not have him around for a while to really understand that. Now, Naruto know's who his father is and that he in his mind watching his every move.

    I think we're going to see an even more mature Naruto in the chapter's to come. And Hopefully he will learn how to control the Kyuubi fully like Killer Bee controls the Hachibi.

    GREAT CHAPTER!!!!!
    He knows that his father is the 4th hokage! Thats even a bigger boost I think:D He will control the kyuubi and learn minatos hirashin no jutsu that's for sure!!! Believe it!
     
         

  10. #30
    'T Fourth Comparising Man Hikakuu Yondaimesama's Avatar
    Status
    Hikakuu Yondaimesama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    289
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 441 Predictions / 440 Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by carfur View Post
    Offtopic:did any bleach fan read 350?THAT WAS AN AWESOME CHAPTER.kurosaki goes beserk.but this is kinda weird, kurosaki was hollowed, but when?
    Guess Ichigo now has Full Body-Hollow Transform? xD
    also Uhl said: Words don't work hah?
    after the Hollow screamed.
    Naruto copy-cats Oo just like pein reacting towards the Fox..
     
         

  11. #31
    'T Fourth Comparising Man Hikakuu Yondaimesama's Avatar
    Status
    Hikakuu Yondaimesama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    289
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 441 Predictions / 440 Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by zenatyoucan View Post
    i am looking forward where naruto fully controls the 9 tiles and stepping on madara's head saying, "your facing the konoha's hokage".
    "your facing the konoha's hokage"

    i'll add Naruto: "Shine Mizukage!"
     
         

  12. #32
    Member dbzboy300's Avatar
    Status
    dbzboy300 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    62
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 441 Predictions / 440 Discussion

    When naruto said he was stupid, etc... his father TOUCH him on the head... i am pretty sure he did transfer some jutsu' to him just like Itachi did to Sasuke!
     
         

  13. #33
    Leaf Ninja 2lee's Avatar
    Status
    2lee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    53
    Location
    Konoha
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 441 Predictions / 440 Discussion

    WHAT AN AWESOME CHAPTER! I never knew Minato had fought with Madara until now. So it seems that the fourth isn't as strong as madara because madara has the sharingan. Naruto is awesome too. HE FINALLY SAW HIS DAD FACE TO FACE! With his father's words, he gonna have more motivations to train harder and become stronger and wow the fourth handles the fox so easily with the seal. I'm guessing that naruto has used up his last kagebushinn to go sage mode in the last page when he is falling back down to the ground.

    BUT DAMN! SOME OF THOSE WORDS THAT NARUTO SAID TO THE 4TH IS PRETTY TOUCHING.
     
         

  14. #34
    Academy Student
    Status
    RYS Gaara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 441 Predictions / 440 Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by yomi View Post
    I'm still wondering... what power DID itachi give to naruto? will that be a forgotten fact?
    No it will come again when naruto and sasuke finally face off.
     
         

  15. #35
    Member hayam's Avatar
    Status
    hayam is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    59
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 441 Predictions / 440 Discussion

    Great conversation..
    Short one..but reveal the whole story

    Yondaime is naruto's father, the reason why the fox inside naruto, akatsuki, pein, tobi=madara, jiraiya...
    Wow that's conclude everything for a short period of talking..

    What still bothering my mind is..
    All this long..minato live in naruto's head?
    Or he's awakaned only for some particular event?
    I'm wondering like one of us used to comment in the predictions before...
    Then naruto would freak up when he married later..cos in the first night, no one even naruto wants his father inside his head and sees everything while he's makin love..

    Then again..so all these years, does minato knows about orochimaru, sasuke, and the whole stuff that happening in leaf village..including akatsuki and jiraiya..
    But how come he doesn't know naruto's age for god sake?
    Kinda out of imagination i think..even for a manga..

    But again..it doesn't change how i feel about this manga
    Naruto still the best..that's small issue is distracting,..but it'll be forgotten soon..

    To comments on the previous opinions:

    - I don't think this is the last time that minato will showed up. He only said this is the last seal..but i'm sure he'll be able to showed up again if the 8 tails comin again... The mistery is...will the 8 tails able to showed up again if now naruto can handle and control the fox? Maybe in the end of naruto's manga..minato will make a spell to disappear from naruto's mind.. aaah that's still a loooong way to go..

    - We still don't know where exactly half of the fox's chakra is being sealed... But for sure, it's not in madara. Cos minato himself who sealed the fox, and he sealed the half in naruto. So the rest must be not in madara

    So now..naruto is back in the sage mode...
    Without being skretch even for a little after he became the 8 tails...
    Must've been the sage mode who helped him heal faster than ever...

    He'll fight pein and kick his ass...
    Pein is almost running out of chakra even for a rinnegan user..
    And konan will protct him from the gai team, or the other shinobi who hunted their location..
     
         

  16. #36
    Kazekage Caith's Avatar
    Status
    Caith is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    102
    Location
    Hidden Sand Village
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 441 Predictions / 440 Discussion

    My prediction for the next chapter is that Naruto will fight and defeat Pain but not kill him ... they will have a chat in which Naruto will tell him that he doesn't know all the awsner to the question about " peace" but that to him it all starts with kindness and giving life instead of taking it. Pain will then leave and Naruto will help rebuild Konoha and find out about what happened to his friends/ family / villiage.
     
         

  17. #37
    Senior Member BAN_KAI's Avatar
    Status
    BAN_KAI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,466
    Location
    Behind the Seal tormenting he Kjubi
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 441 Predictions / 440 Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Caith View Post
    My prediction for the next chapter is that Naruto will fight and defeat Pain but not kill him ... they will have a chat in which Naruto will tell him that he doesn't know all the awsner to the question about " peace" but that to him it all starts with kindness and giving life instead of taking it. Pain will then leave and Naruto will help rebuild Konoha and find out about what happened to his friends/ family / villiage.
    No Naruto saw pein killing all his friend and his wilage he cant forgive him
     
         

  18. #38
    Member RedSand's Avatar
    Status
    RedSand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    178
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 441 Predictions / 440 Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by caseygaming View Post
    wiked chapter the secret was cept because the 4rth sealed it within his son perhaps?
    No thats wrong. Think about it for a second... still don't know why no one ever told Naruto that his father was the 4th ? It's pretty simple, The 4th Hokage was one of the strongest shinobi if not the strongest. If word got out that he had a son the other villages will try to capture and assasinate Naruto. It was to protect Naruto from danger.
     
         

  19. #39
    Member big nebulus's Avatar
    Status
    big nebulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    177
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 441 Predictions / 440 Discussion

    That chapter was a little bit of a letdown. After all this time I thought there would be more of a reunion between the two. More discussion of his mother, how hard it was for the 4th to seal the fox inside Naruto, how much he missed Naruto, etc. I also would've thought Naruto would have more of a reaction to not only finally meet his father, but to know that his father was the 4th Hokage.

    Based on the information from this issue though, I'm going to go back to something I said a while back where Naruto and Sauske will work together to defeat Madara and Sauske will probably be killed.

    I wonder how the rest of the village will respond to Naruto once they find out his dad was the 4th....
     
         
    Last edited by big nebulus; 03-19-2009 at 06:11 PM.

  20. #40
    Academy Student Aaron's Avatar
    Status
    Aaron is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    13
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 441 Predictions / 440 Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Hikakuu Yondaimesama View Post
    the other chakra is in a scroll, which is put inside a toad by Jiraiya you can see it before he fights with pain/pein, but i don't know what chapter it is precisely.



    IF the people knew Naruto was Minato's son it was for sure that he was the hostage of the Fox so they would kill him for sure.


    I would laugh really hard if Naruto would say this in english at the japanese anime:

    Sankyuu Dad
    ahh yeah ... ok thx for this

    ... will the scroll be given to naruto?

    i think the fight against pain wont last more then three chapters and then i could imagine, that naruto will lie a long long time in hospital. or maybe a time skip ... because minato said, tha the village will be built again ...

    gooood im really lookin forward to seeing the next chapter ...

    naruto is driving me crazy ... i love that shit ...
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •