Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Senior Member BAN_KAI's Avatar
    Status
    BAN_KAI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Behind the Seal tormenting he Kjubi
    Posts
    5,466
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Predict the whole manga from now to the end

    Ok there are a lot of prediction here but did anyone created a tread where we can try to predict from the PeinVSNaruto battle to the end of the manga so later on we can see who was right i will start now with my predicion of the rest of the manga

    Lets see who is left in Akatsuki :
    Tobi-Sasuke-Zetsu-Kisame-Konan-Nagato-Suigetsu-Karin-Jugo that all
    And Kabuto

    I will start from the Pein battle

    1. Naruto is now released from the Kjubi form and Pein is almost at his limits and Naruto when he brings back his last clone colecting Nature chakra he would be ready like in the begining and kill Pein in about 2 chapters there are 2 posibilites how could Nagato die :
    1.Konoha will find his hideout and kill him and Konan
    2.Tobi will get to them and kill both of the Nagato and Konan because they know the best about the secrets of Akatsuki or Tobi could send Sasuke to get rid of them either way when Konoha finds out about their location they would find them dead.

    Nagato-Konan status-Dead

    After this fight is over they will start rebuilding Konoha either with Yamato with his Mokuton ability or the other way that could take years to rebuild
    After this fight Tobi would not waste any of remaining members of Akatsuki cause Nagato was stronger than all the remaining Akatsuki in sending them again to Konoha that would be pointlles

    2.Kabuto is in Konoha and he would take his chance to atack it but when he gets in the battlefield he would be killed either by Naruto or Yamato,Anko,Sai or the others shinobis

    Kabuto-Status Dead

    3.Now i think Killer Be will hear about what happened to Konoha and the jinjuricki and decide that it would be better if he is in Konoha cause Akatsuki will search for him and the best defense is with an another jinjuricki i think he will train him in controling the Kyubi and Naruto will get close to him
    Either way i think in the finishing fights KillerBee and Naruto will fight together against Akatsuki

    4:It looks that i dont have time to complete the whole prediction later i will post more

    Tell me what you think about my prediction and post your own
     
         
    Last edited by BAN_KAI; 03-19-2009 at 04:33 PM.

  2. #2
    What? Kazamori's Avatar
    Status
    Kazamori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Isolated Room
    Posts
    9,653
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Predict the whole manga from now to the end

    I have no time either :D ...

    1. Pain/Nagato - DEAD
    2. Konan - joins Naruto
    3. Kabuto fights Sasuke - Kabuto DEaD
    4. Naruto tells to everyone what he knows ( from 4th story )
    5. Everyone starts to think about Madara
    6. Naruto beats Sasuke till he understands what he went wrong way .
    7. Sasuke comes back to Konoha ( with his team )
    8. Since Sasuke team is against Akatsuki , Suigetsu will fight Kisame as he wanted
    9. Zetsu ... mm...hard one... I hope Madara forgets to give him some water and he dies .
    10. Madara will do something with bijuus ...something EVIL :D
    11. Everyone is after Madara , maybe some war begins
    12. Madara loses , Naruto makes ninja world to a peaceful place ( somehow ) .
    13. All countrys are united with peace , everyone is happy .

    Sakura marrys Naruto :D
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member BAN_KAI's Avatar
    Status
    BAN_KAI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Behind the Seal tormenting he Kjubi
    Posts
    5,466
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Predict the whole manga from now to the end

    Quote Originally Posted by God of Fire View Post
    I have no time either :D ...

    1. Pain/Nagato - DEAD
    2. Konan - joins Naruto
    3. Kabuto fights Sasuke - Kabuto DEaD
    4. Naruto tells to everyone what he knows ( from 4th story )
    5. Everyone starts to think about Madara
    6. Naruto beats Sasuke till he understands what he went wrong way .
    7. Sasuke comes back to Konoha ( with his team )
    8. Since Sasuke team is against Akatsuki , Suigetsu will fight Kisame as he wanted
    9. Zetsu ... mm...hard one... I hope Madara forgets to give him some water and he dies .
    10. Madara will do something with bijuus ...something EVIL :D
    11. Everyone is after Madara , maybe some war begins
    12. Madara loses , Naruto makes ninja world to a peaceful place ( somehow ) .
    13. All countrys are united with peace , everyone is happy .

    Sakura marrys Naruto :D
    Thats a short prediction but very good and i also think Sasuke and team hawk will betray Akatsuki and fight against Zetsu and Kisame all will die only Sasuke will remain
    And i agree Tobi will summon the bijus and it will be all the bijus against the 8 and the 9 tails and nice endi :Dng All countrys are united with peace , everyone is happy
     
         

  4. #4
    Special Jonin gamerelite2008's Avatar
    Status
    gamerelite2008 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    981
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Predict the whole manga from now to the end

    This is what im thinking so far... It wont be my whole prediction because of the limited time I have on my computer before I must leave again....

    1. naruto will completly destroy pain but not before pain uses some huge Jutsu that kills himself with because Konan was telling him not to over due it repeatedly and so that means usually in a story that he's going to do something stupid and use all his chakra.

    2. Naruto comes out of the battle more mature and Tsunade might be killed by ROOT because she is weak. This will still not let Naruto become Hokage so he will pass on this chance because He still has a mjor objective to do (i.e. kill Madara and yes it is madara because even Yod. said it was pretty much) So Naruto will go train leaving the village in the hands of ROOT because he doesnt know about them.

    3. There will be a major time break as naruto trains to become stronger and control the fox himself. He will learn new jutsus while Konaha is being rebuilt under the supervision of ROOT but they change the village into something different but noone really notices it.

    4. After the time break we see a much more powerful Naruto as he hunts down members of Akatski looking for Madara kinda like how Sasuke hunts down his brother from a while ago... He forms a team of probley 8 tailed guy, Sakura, Sai, and probley a few others that he thinks is strong. He isnt too much like Sasuke though (he doesnt go Emo and he has the sake of the village in his mind at all times)

    5. Somewhere close to the end finally an Akatski member talks and He goes after Tobi (madara). A big fight ensues and Brings forth Sasuke who starts off on Madara's side but then realizes what going on and pulls a Darth vader on Madara's ass and saves naruto, While dying in the process.

    6. With madara gone Naruto takes over the Full land and unites the nations, like how Ancient China was formed, and everyone lives happy.

    Well I have more in mind for everythig but do not have the time to put it all... Maybe later.

    Tell me what you thinks? maybe?
     
         

  5. #5
    What? Kazamori's Avatar
    Status
    Kazamori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Isolated Room
    Posts
    9,653
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Predict the whole manga from now to the end

    Quote Originally Posted by gamerelite2008 View Post
    This is what im thinking so far... It wont be my whole prediction because of the limited time I have on my computer before I must leave again....

    1. naruto will completly destroy pain but not before pain uses some huge Jutsu that kills himself with because Konan was telling him not to over due it repeatedly and so that means usually in a story that he's going to do something stupid and use all his chakra.

    2. Naruto comes out of the battle more mature and Tsunade might be killed by ROOT because she is weak. This will still not let Naruto become Hokage so he will pass on this chance because He still has a mjor objective to do (i.e. kill Madara and yes it is madara because even Yod. said it was pretty much) So Naruto will go train leaving the village in the hands of ROOT because he doesnt know about them.

    3. There will be a major time break as naruto trains to become stronger and control the fox himself. He will learn new jutsus while Konaha is being rebuilt under the supervision of ROOT but they change the village into something different but noone really notices it.

    4. After the time break we see a much more powerful Naruto as he hunts down members of Akatski looking for Madara kinda like how Sasuke hunts down his brother from a while ago... He forms a team of probley 8 tailed guy, Sakura, Sai, and probley a few others that he thinks is strong. He isnt too much like Sasuke though (he doesnt go Emo and he has the sake of the village in his mind at all times)

    5. Somewhere close to the end finally an Akatski member talks and He goes after Tobi (madara). A big fight ensues and Brings forth Sasuke who starts off on Madara's side but then realizes what going on and pulls a Darth vader on Madara's ass and saves naruto, While dying in the process.

    6. With madara gone Naruto takes over the Full land and unites the nations, like how Ancient China was formed, and everyone lives happy.

    Well I have more in mind for everythig but do not have the time to put it all... Maybe later.

    Tell me what you thinks? maybe?
    Well I think Sasuje wont die , he will get Last Uchiha Title :D
     
         

  6. #6
    Mysterious JustMyself's Avatar
    Status
    JustMyself is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    248
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Predict the whole manga from now to the end

    Let'me see,

    1) Pain dies... tobi shows up and on verge of death pain knows he was just being used and tries to use his last reserves of chakra to kill/attack tobi but he'll fail.

    2) After the battle, naruto will be back to what is left from konoha. He meets his friends but there isn't much time left... they must hurry up.

    3) After knowing konoha's situation, non-allied countries will attack. There will be a war.

    4) Without Pain, madara builds up a strategy to capture the nine tails.

    5) Sasuke will know about konoha's fate and will have an unexpected reaction.

    6) The Akatsuki as an organization is gone, tobi/madara reveals his true intents.

    7) Konoha receives help from allied countries and somehow manages to win.

    8) Time skip, then the toughest battle will began.

    Well, I'm not that good at predictions, but it's what I think that's what will happen.
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member BAN_KAI's Avatar
    Status
    BAN_KAI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Behind the Seal tormenting he Kjubi
    Posts
    5,466
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Predict the whole manga from now to the end

    About the ROOT gaining control over Konoha i dont think that would happen if we look what they did to protect to Peins atack they didnt do anything because the ROOT is a smaller group than the actual Konoha shinobis and ANBU and i dont think they are much stronger that the other shinobis in Konoha not to mention Naruto
     
         

  8. #8
    Member NyCzFn's Avatar
    Status
    NyCzFn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    243
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Predict the whole manga from now to the end

    every1 dies.
     
         

  9. #9
    Feeling little Dizzy. Orion's Avatar
    Status
    Orion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    on the celestial equator.....
    Posts
    1,832
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Predict the whole manga from now to the end

    Quote Originally Posted by NyCzFn View Post
    every1 dies.
    true.................that will bring peace...............
     
         

  10. #10
    Member motherfury's Avatar
    Status
    motherfury is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    62
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Predict the whole manga from now to the end

    I don't know about the time from now TO the end.
    But in the end I believe Naruto realizes that in order to unite everyone together it will be from the understanding of forgiveness.
    Since Minato agreed to some of what Pain said about having war and hatred come from having love to protect one another. But if there were forgiveness then there would be nothing to act upon for revenge. And this would be accomplished if all the lands unite in one massive empire with no hidden villages. All clans united. Nothing and no one separated.
    Then there would be no war since all are one together.
    Then finally it would mean that so long as love exists that hatred would exist. Instead, it would mean that there is an alternative.
    In love, there is also kindness and forgiveness.
    The way Naruto was shown kindness and the way he will have to forgive all those that hurt him and took those he loved away from him. And if he could do that, then in that way they find peace.


    That's my prediction of Naruto's answer to peace.
     
         

  11. #11
    Special Jonin gamerelite2008's Avatar
    Status
    gamerelite2008 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    981
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Predict the whole manga from now to the end

    Quote Originally Posted by Diabolus View Post
    About the ROOT gaining control over Konoha i dont think that would happen if we look what they did to protect to Peins atack they didnt do anything because the ROOT is a smaller group than the actual Konoha shinobis and ANBU and i dont think they are much stronger that the other shinobis in Konoha not to mention Naruto
    yes but no one knows that they prevented naruto from coming back though... Hell not even Tsunade. No one knows they did this so everyone thinks they may still be trustworthey.
     
         

  12. #12
    I am now a Sage !!!!!!! My way of Ninja's Avatar
    Status
    My way of Ninja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    128
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Predict the whole manga from now to the end

    This is my prediction

    * Pain/Naruto arc ( with Pain/Nagato dying or joining Naruto)
    * Sasuke and his decision ( with him ultimately joining Naruto)
    * Ninja war
    * Rebuilding of Konoha.
    * Renewed Akatsuki with new members and clash with great countries.
    * Kabutomaru & Sasuke/Naruto
    * Naruto learning to control Kyuubi
    * Naruto becoming HOKAGE
    * Destruction of Madara/ ninja system: fulfilling of the prophecy

    I made a similar thread before and have also made some observations . check it out here .
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/nar...ll-unwrap.html
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Akiza's Avatar
    Status
    Akiza is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Home.^^
    Posts
    28,327
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing but a specter...I'll
    be around.^^
     



    Re: Predict the whole manga from now to the end

    Quote Originally Posted by My way of Ninja View Post
    This is my prediction

    * Pain/Naruto arc ( with Pain/Nagato dying or joining Naruto)
    * Sasuke and his decision ( with him ultimately joining Naruto)
    * Ninja war
    * Rebuilding of Konoha.
    * Renewed Akatsuki with new members and clash with great countries.
    * Kabutomaru & Sasuke/Naruto
    * Naruto learning to control Kyuubi
    * Naruto becoming HOKAGE
    * Destruction of Madara/ ninja system: fulfilling of the prophecy

    I made a similar thread before and have also made some observations . check it out here .
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/nar...ll-unwrap.html
    Agreed.
     
         

  14. #14
    ♥ Ice Princess ♥ Crystal's Avatar
    Status
    Crystal is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Siting on a Sakura tree looking at the stars
    Posts
    2,040
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Predict the whole manga from now to the end

    Quote Originally Posted by gamerelite2008 View Post
    This is what im thinking so far... It wont be my whole prediction because of the limited time I have on my computer before I must leave again....

    1. naruto will completly destroy pain but not before pain uses some huge Jutsu that kills himself with because Konan was telling him not to over due it repeatedly and so that means usually in a story that he's going to do something stupid and use all his chakra.

    2. Naruto comes out of the battle more mature and Tsunade might be killed by ROOT because she is weak. This will still not let Naruto become Hokage so he will pass on this chance because He still has a mjor objective to do (i.e. kill Madara and yes it is madara because even Yod. said it was pretty much) So Naruto will go train leaving the village in the hands of ROOT because he doesnt know about them.

    3. There will be a major time break as naruto trains to become stronger and control the fox himself. He will learn new jutsus while Konaha is being rebuilt under the supervision of ROOT but they change the village into something different but noone really notices it.

    4. After the time break we see a much more powerful Naruto as he hunts down members of Akatski looking for Madara kinda like how Sasuke hunts down his brother from a while ago... He forms a team of probley 8 tailed guy, Sakura, Sai, and probley a few others that he thinks is strong. He isnt too much like Sasuke though (he doesnt go Emo and he has the sake of the village in his mind at all times)

    5. Somewhere close to the end finally an Akatski member talks and He goes after Tobi (madara). A big fight ensues and Brings forth Sasuke who starts off on Madara's side but then realizes what going on and pulls a Darth vader on Madara's ass and saves naruto, While dying in the process.

    6. With madara gone Naruto takes over the Full land and unites the nations, like how Ancient China was formed, and everyone lives happy.

    Well I have more in mind for everythig but do not have the time to put it all... Maybe later.

    Tell me what you thinks? maybe?

    Nice predictson, i dont have time right now for me make a predictson, but agree with u on this one! keep on good work
    ~lol gtg now
    -Crystal
     
         
    Last edited by Crystal; 03-22-2009 at 05:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  15. #15
    Nos Venerabilem Nirvāṇa's Avatar
    Status
    Nirvāṇa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Path of Philosophy and Enlightenment
    Posts
    13,985
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk
     



    Re: Predict the whole manga from now to the end

    all the predictions are good
     
         

  16. #16
    Hado Senji Naruto the Toad Sanin's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto the Toad Sanin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Up your arse
    Posts
    179
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Predict the whole manga from now to the end

    1. Pein is defeated by Naruto and is turned into a good person before death, Konan tries to help but, madara kills her.
    Kakashiis ok, and shizune bought back 2 life by tsunade, funeral of tsunade.
    Knoha begins to rebuild, Tobi comes up with new plan. Kakashi helps naruto master fire. Sai and yamato defeat Kabuto maru. Ultimately discovering, pein was a dear friend to orochimaru
    2. Killer bee attacks, blinds neji and defeats loads, naruto is in myokozaban and ROOT try to stop him buit fail. Sasuke invades and kills Killer bee, refrains from destroying konaha.Neji eye sight is restored finally by sakura.


    3. War with cloud sand help. Naruto is out on a mission to infiltrate cloud with Kakashi and sai, and sakura. Discovers shocking secret that cloud is being manipulated by akatsuki, explains he is jinchuriiki and kills Lord raikages evil brother.
    4. Tobi and kisame invade. Naruto converts sasuke to the good side, by beating him and using a special genjutsu that Itachi pre- recorded message talks to sasuke. (Jutsu Itachi gave naruto) . Hebi join konaha except Suigetsu, who is killed by Choji... Tobi is killed by naruto , but sasuke decides to ally with konoha but not forgive it..... turns out tobi was obito reannimated by Madara and real madara is blinded in a Land of rain hideout.

    4.5- 8 tails give him back Mangekyou sharingan, but not ultimate. Kisame is killed by rock lee after Kisame kills Migt guy.
    Naruto learns that sage mode desn't work on madara, so he goes and trains. as does sasuke to avenge madara from controlling itachi and black mailing 3rd hokage. Danzo is revealed to be an akutsuki member and tsunades brother.

    At this point we are at volume 58.


    5. Time skip. 6 months, New anime title last part is only 10 volumes..
    Naruto has mastared up to six tails control, ass pwning new jutsu, sakura has mastered sage mode sug version, sauke and kakashi have developed new powerful sharingan jutsu and all are jonin except Naruto and Shikamaru, who is now very powerful. Naruto is sanin, and shikamuru is no hokage, Naruto does not care, as he wants to avenge everyone and make the world a hppier place , then one day become a teacher like jiraiya.

    Danzo killed by sai, his name is learnt , Kakashi has a go at madara , defeated , but acknoledged, Kiba kills zetsu, hinata dates naruto, Karinand jugo are killed by new akatsuki member, who is killled by Sasuke, Yamato is killed by madara, and Final battle begins....
    6. At volume 64......
    Naruto , sasuke (notension), vs. Madara.


    Konoha and sand , with a bit of cloud vs. Bijuu and Water and rock..


    KOnaoha wins madara is defeated by naruto , who saves sasuke. Peace is made between nations and a Uzamaki treaty is made.

    Naruto becomes new genin cell teacher, Kakshi jions and reforms root into happier place, HInata and Naruto are engaged, Sasuke becomes an ally out law. Naruto ends.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member BAN_KAI's Avatar
    Status
    BAN_KAI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Behind the Seal tormenting he Kjubi
    Posts
    5,466
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Predict the whole manga from now to the end

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto the Toad Sanin View Post
    1. Pein is defeated by Naruto and is turned into a good person before death, Konan tries to help but, madara kills her.
    Kakashiis ok, and shizune bought back 2 life by tsunade, funeral of tsunade.
    Knoha begins to rebuild, Tobi comes up with new plan. Kakashi helps naruto master fire. Sai and yamato defeat Kabuto maru. Ultimately discovering, pein was a dear friend to orochimaru
    2. Killer bee attacks, blinds neji and defeats loads, naruto is in myokozaban and ROOT try to stop him buit fail. Sasuke invades and kills Killer bee, refrains from destroying konaha.Neji eye sight is restored finally by sakura.


    3. War with cloud sand help. Naruto is out on a mission to infiltrate cloud with Kakashi and sai, and sakura. Discovers shocking secret that cloud is being manipulated by akatsuki, explains he is jinchuriiki and kills Lord raikages evil brother.
    4. Tobi and kisame invade. Naruto converts sasuke to the good side, by beating him and using a special genjutsu that Itachi pre- recorded message talks to sasuke. (Jutsu Itachi gave naruto) . Hebi join konaha except Suigetsu, who is killed by Choji... Tobi is killed by naruto , but sasuke decides to ally with konoha but not forgive it..... turns out tobi was obito reannimated by Madara and real madara is blinded in a Land of rain hideout.

    4.5- 8 tails give him back Mangekyou sharingan, but not ultimate. Kisame is killed by rock lee after Kisame kills Migt guy.
    Naruto learns that sage mode desn't work on madara, so he goes and trains. as does sasuke to avenge madara from controlling itachi and black mailing 3rd hokage. Danzo is revealed to be an akutsuki member and tsunades brother.

    At this point we are at volume 58.


    5. Time skip. 6 months, New anime title last part is only 10 volumes..
    Naruto has mastared up to six tails control, ass pwning new jutsu, sakura has mastered sage mode sug version, sauke and kakashi have developed new powerful sharingan jutsu and all are jonin except Naruto and Shikamaru, who is now very powerful. Naruto is sanin, and shikamuru is no hokage, Naruto does not care, as he wants to avenge everyone and make the world a hppier place , then one day become a teacher like jiraiya.

    Danzo killed by sai, his name is learnt , Kakashi has a go at madara , defeated , but acknoledged, Kiba kills zetsu, hinata dates naruto, Karinand jugo are killed by new akatsuki member, who is killled by Sasuke, Yamato is killed by madara, and Final battle begins....
    6. At volume 64......
    Naruto , sasuke (notension), vs. Madara.


    Konoha and sand , with a bit of cloud vs. Bijuu and Water and rock..


    KOnaoha wins madara is defeated by naruto , who saves sasuke. Peace is made between nations and a Uzamaki treaty is made.

    Naruto becomes new genin cell teacher, Kakshi jions and reforms root into happier place, HInata and Naruto are engaged, Sasuke becomes an ally out law. Naruto ends.
    Its realy good but its more like a fanfics how could Chouji kill Suigetsu why would KillerBee atack Konoha then Sakura learns Sage art you must remember only the chosen ones can train sage arts like Naruto and Jiraiya but the rest was realy good :D
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member Kagutsuchi's Avatar
    Status
    Kagutsuchi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Why Do You ask, Stalker ?
    Posts
    17,450
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in shadows.
     



    Re: Predict the whole manga from now to the end

    the first two posts !! hav excellent predictions !!
     
         

  19. #19
    Just Copied Hell TheCopyNinja's Avatar
    Status
    TheCopyNinja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    252
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Predict the whole manga from now to the end

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto the Toad Sanin View Post
    1. Pein is defeated by Naruto and is turned into a good person before death, Konan tries to help but, madara kills her.
    Kakashiis ok, and shizune bought back 2 life by tsunade, funeral of tsunade.
    Knoha begins to rebuild, Tobi comes up with new plan. Kakashi helps naruto master fire. Sai and yamato defeat Kabuto maru. Ultimately discovering, pein was a dear friend to orochimaru
    2. Killer bee attacks, blinds neji and defeats loads, naruto is in myokozaban and ROOT try to stop him buit fail. Sasuke invades and kills Killer bee, refrains from destroying konaha.Neji eye sight is restored finally by sakura.


    3. War with cloud sand help. Naruto is out on a mission to infiltrate cloud with Kakashi and sai, and sakura. Discovers shocking secret that cloud is being manipulated by akatsuki, explains he is jinchuriiki and kills Lord raikages evil brother.
    4. Tobi and kisame invade. Naruto converts sasuke to the good side, by beating him and using a special genjutsu that Itachi pre- recorded message talks to sasuke. (Jutsu Itachi gave naruto) . Hebi join konaha except Suigetsu, who is killed by Choji... Tobi is killed by naruto , but sasuke decides to ally with konoha but not forgive it..... turns out tobi was obito reannimated by Madara and real madara is blinded in a Land of rain hideout.

    4.5- 8 tails give him back Mangekyou sharingan, but not ultimate. Kisame is killed by rock lee after Kisame kills Migt guy.
    Naruto learns that sage mode desn't work on madara, so he goes and trains. as does sasuke to avenge madara from controlling itachi and black mailing 3rd hokage. Danzo is revealed to be an akutsuki member and tsunades brother.

    At this point we are at volume 58.


    5. Time skip. 6 months, New anime title last part is only 10 volumes..
    Naruto has mastared up to six tails control, ass pwning new jutsu, sakura has mastered sage mode sug version, sauke and kakashi have developed new powerful sharingan jutsu and all are jonin except Naruto and Shikamaru, who is now very powerful. Naruto is sanin, and shikamuru is no hokage, Naruto does not care, as he wants to avenge everyone and make the world a hppier place , then one day become a teacher like jiraiya.

    Danzo killed by sai, his name is learnt , Kakashi has a go at madara , defeated , but acknoledged, Kiba kills zetsu, hinata dates naruto, Karinand jugo are killed by new akatsuki member, who is killled by Sasuke, Yamato is killed by madara, and Final battle begins....
    6. At volume 64......
    Naruto , sasuke (notension), vs. Madara.


    Konoha and sand , with a bit of cloud vs. Bijuu and Water and rock..


    KOnaoha wins madara is defeated by naruto , who saves sasuke. Peace is made between nations and a Uzamaki treaty is made.

    Naruto becomes new genin cell teacher, Kakshi jions and reforms root into happier place, HInata and Naruto are engaged, Sasuke becomes an ally out law. Naruto ends.
    It sounds great but thats what we (the fans) want, the author only knows whats going to go on. I think Sasuke is coming as soon as this fight wraps up just because is the type not to play around and/ hurry up and get things finished. That little bastard as a heart as much as he trys not to so it, like when he had his Team 7 flashback when he was with Team Hawk. Plus I think it going to tie into Kakashi somehow with him being his mentor. But thats just what i think...
     
         
    Last edited by TheCopyNinja; 03-30-2009 at 08:35 PM.

  20. #20
    Member
    Status
    toadvenom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    157
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Predict the whole manga from now to the end

    naruto and saskue will fight to the death... saskue will win but only because it will be the only way to get him to come back to the village. Naruto will sacrifice himself for his friend

    i am a reliable source
     
         
    Last edited by toadvenom; 04-01-2009 at 10:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •