Re: [Raiton] PandaMan.

Kodak is my summoning

Training

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beshawa!

GOTDAMN! i swear you said C rank lightning.. you didnt even start.. . anyways...... m.... do the 1st jutsu. i wanna see how you describe things without my help.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is new

Quote Originally Posted by -Prometheus- View Post
    GOTDAMN! i swear you said C rank lightning.. you didnt even start.. . anyways...... m.... do the 1st jutsu. i wanna see how you describe things without my help.
    Wrong link

Recent Training

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beshawa!

PHP Code:
    [U][B][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Preform Jutsu:

[
    B][U][COLOR="Blue"]Strength:[/COLOR][/U][/B][/COLOR][/B][/U]

[
    B][U][COLOR="Red"]Weakness:[/COLOR][/U][/B
    Follow that php code

(Raiton: Raijū Hashiri no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Beast Running Technique
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user channels his lighting chakra to his dominant hand and then radiates it out making it a hound shaped stream of lighting which stays attached to the users hand through a bolt of lighting.
    You will first gather up your lightning chakra. once you gather enough of it. channel it through your dominant hand. As you release it through your dominant hand shape the lightning in the shape of a hound. but keep the lightning connected as if the hound is on a leash running away but you controlling it

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is new

PHP Code:
    [U][B][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Preform Jutsu:[/COLOR][/B][/U]

[
    B][U][COLOR="Blue"]Strength:[/COLOR][/U][/B]

[
    B][U][COLOR="Red"]Weakness:[/COLOR][/U][/B
    Follow that php code

You will first gather up your lightning chakra. once you gather enough of it. channel it through your dominant hand. As you release it through your dominant hand shape the lightning in the shape of a hound. but keep the lightning connected as if the hound is on a leash running away but you controlling it
    Preform Jutsu:I focus and begin to gather a sufficiently large amount of chakra. After gathering the chakra I transfer it towards my right hand. Once the chakra reaches my right hand I release. As it is releasing I mold and form the raiton chakra into a Hound shaped lightning. The hound stays connected to my right hand as it goes forward.

Strength: Decent attack. great against an earth projectile and it can be controlled after its been created.

Weakness: I feel like having the hound connected is a setback. Short/mid. easily wiped out with a wind attack. Cannot perform handseals while controlling the dog

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beshawa!

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
    Range: Short/Long
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.
    First Gather your lightning chakra. once you gathered a decent amount. Channel that chakra through your throat and release it. upon release break it off into 3 spears. hitten those 3 trees *Points to 3 trees*

(Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.
    Note: Can only use lightning based techniques up to B rank.
    This one is a tricky one. . I want you to gather up alot of your raiton chakra. once you gathered up alot of it. picture yourself down to them ugly freckles on your face. once you did that release all of the chakra you gathered up to form a image of yourself. Make 3 of these clones

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is new

First Gather your lightning chakra. once you gathered a decent amount. Channel that chakra through your throat and release it. upon release break it off into 3 spears. hitten those 3 trees *Points to 3 trees*
    Preform*Jutsu:I focus and begin to gather some ration chakra. After gathering the chakra I transfer the chakra into my mouth. Once in my mouth I release the chakra. While releasing it I mold the chakra into spears of lightning. I spit out a total of 3.

Strength:very fast. It's b-rank so it defeats a-rank earth. I would split it into 3 short/long range.

Weakness:strong wind

This one is a tricky one. . I want you to gather up alot of your raiton chakra. once you gathered up alot of it. picture yourself down to them ugly freckles on your face. once you did that release all of the chakra you gathered up to form a image of yourself. Make 3 of these clones
    Preform*Jutsu:I focus and gather a large amount of ration chakra. I then release the chakra in front of me. After releasing the chakra I mold and form the chakra into a gorgeous bald muscular man. That's about 4'9". It then remains awesome with it's SHOCKING physique.

Strength:A clone that can use b-rank lightning. It's very fast as seen in the anime

Weakness:weak to wind. Not to sure how it works in water but I'm guessing it might be unaffected

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beshawa!

Quote Originally Posted by PandaMan. View Post
    Preform*Jutsu:I focus and begin to gather some ration chakra. After gathering the chakra I transfer the chakra into my mouth. Once in my mouth I release the chakra. While releasing it I mold the chakra into spears of lightning. I spit out a total of 3.

Strength:very fast. It's b-rank so it defeats a-rank earth. I would split it into 3 short/long range.

Weakness:strong wind

Preform*Jutsu:I focus and gather a large amount of ration chakra. I then release the chakra in front of me. After releasing the chakra I mold and form the chakra into a gorgeous bald muscular man. That's about 4'9". It then remains awesome with it's SHOCKING physique.

Strength:A clone that can use b-rank lightning. It's very fast as seen in the anime

Weakness:weak to wind. Not to sure how it works in water but I'm guessing it might be unaffected
    If you can give me more details on weakness. and elemental clones arent affected by elemental weaknesses.. anyways. good. NEXT

(Chō Biburāto Raitontō) - Super Vibrating Lightning Release Sword
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A (+15 to kenjutsu and standard attacks)
    Description: The user channels their lightning chakra into a blade, increasing its vibrating frequency and giving it more cutting power than standard wind techniques.
    *Hands you over a blade* dont mess that blade up or ill mess your face up you fugly monster. NOW!. I want you to first focus your chakra. alot of it throughout your body. once you gather alot of it. change the nature to lightning chakra and channel all of it into the blade. the blade will then give off a strong electrical charge increasing the power in the blade all in all. try cutting that boulder over there that couldnt be cut by a regular sword...... how do i know.... *Trys to cut rock with regular sword* there you go. now you do it

(Raiton: Dai Denki hōden no Jutsu ) - Lightning Release: Large Electrical Discharge Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: By Performing the ram hand seal the user will manipulate their chakra and they then raise their hand to the sky and an electrical discharge is triggered shocking the target.
    Now.. i never did get this tech. and we dont even know how it goes. BUT. ima do as it says. first gather your raiton chakra. Once you gathered enough of it. lift your hand up emiting your liightning chakra out. a electrical discharge will then be dispersed towards the enemy try it out on my clone

Sorry for my grammar bro. im REAL tired right now

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is new

If you can give me more details on weakness. and elemental clones arent affected by elemental weaknesses.. anyways. good. NEXT

*Hands you over a blade* dont mess that blade up or ill mess your face up you fugly monster. NOW!. I want you to first focus your chakra. alot of it throughout your body. once you gather alot of it. change the nature to lightning chakra and channel all of it into the blade. the blade will then give off a strong electrical charge increasing the power in the blade all in all. try cutting that boulder over there that couldnt be cut by a regular sword...... how do i know.... *Trys to cut rock with regular sword* there you go. now you do it
    alright I'll add more next time.

Preform*Jutsu:As you hand me the dull blade I say I don't need and pull out my own. I focus and gather a large amount of raiton chakra. I then concentrate the raiton chakra unto my sword. After my sword is covered with chakra I mold it, making my sword even more sharp than it originally was. I then cut a mountain in two.

Strength:Makes sword very strng and capable of cutting through objects. Since it's lightning it cuts stronger than wind. Great during close combat. Good sword boost

Weakness:short range. One must sword fighter or such in order for the technique to be useful.

Now.. i never did get this tech. and we dont even know how it goes. BUT. ima do as it says. first gather your raiton chakra. Once you gathered enough of it. lift your hand up emiting your liightning chakra out. a electrical discharge will then be dispersed towards the enemy try it out on my clone

Sorry for my grammar bro. im REAL tired right now
    it's no problem. The move was used in the movie 5 so it's unknown to a lot

Preform*Jutsu:I focus and begin to gather my ration chakra within me. While doing this i perform the ram handseal. I then transfer all the previously gathered chakra unto my hand. After transferring the chakra I point my hand towards your clone and release it. As the chakra is releasing I mold it into a strong lightning beam. The beam completely annihilates your clone

Strength:seam fast and it's short/long. Beam of lightning so I guess you can easily destroy a wall or shoot at opponent.

Weakness:wind like always. This requires one hand seal so I guess it can bring you down. I don't know much bout this one

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beshawa!

Impressed indeed. sorry i didnt finiish yesterday. i feel OUT to sleep. BIG TIME. smh

(Raiton: Chidori) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user must first perform the following sequence of hand seals Ox → Rabbit → Monkey → Dragon → Rat → Bird → Ox → Snake → Dog → Tiger → Monkey and they create a lightning jutsu that is concentrated in the user's palm and thrusted toward the opponent at high speed. The lightning in the user's palm sounds like birds chirping, hence the name.
    Note: Someone who mastered lightning release can perform chidori with just the Ox hand seal.
    The famous chidori. give me. alot of details for this. First you gather your lightning chakra. of course. once you gathered enough of it. you do the handseals Ox → Rabbit → Monkey → Dragon → Rat → Bird → Ox → Snake → Dog → Tiger → Monkey one you do the hand seal you put your dominant hand down palm towards the ground and have the chakra you gathered up channeled to your palm. your palm should be ignited with crazy amounts of visual lightning chakra.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.
    Gather your lightning chakra throughout your whole body. as usual. . once you gathered enough i then want you to release all of that lightning chakra you gathered around your body in a non harmful state. but only enough to stun or paralyze them with no damage done

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is new

Impressed indeed. sorry i didnt finiish yesterday. i feel OUT to sleep. BIG TIME. smh

The famous chidori. give me. alot of details for this. First you gather your lightning chakra. of course. once you gathered enough of it. you do the handseals Ox → Rabbit → Monkey → Dragon → Rat → Bird → Ox → Snake → Dog → Tiger → Monkey one you do the hand seal you put your dominant hand down palm towards the ground and have the chakra you gathered up channeled to your palm. your palm should be ignited with crazy amounts of visual lightning chakra.

Gather your lightning chakra throughout your whole body. as usual. . once you gathered enough i then want you to release all of that lightning chakra you gathered around your body in a non harmful state. but only enough to stun or paralyze them with no damage done
    lol it's alright
    Preform*Jutsu: I focus and then begin to memorize the hand seals. After memorizing the hand seals I begin to gather tons of chakra. I then continue by transecting the chakra into my right hand. After doing so, I perform the sequence of hand seals previously memorized "Ox → Rabbit → Monkey → Dragon → Rat → Bird → Ox → Snake → Dog → Tiger → Monkey". After performing the hand seals I point my right hand downwards. I then release the chakra and mold It as it's releasing. My hand is now covered with physical lightning.

Strength:Strong lighting. Seen being able to pierce gaaras ultimate defense. Very useful in close combat

Weakness:several hand seals required. Weak to wind and rasengan. Must be in close range for it to damage the opponent. Can destroy a string wall.

Preform*Jutsu:I focus and begin to gather a large mount of raiton chakra within me. After gathering the chakra I begin to release it. As the chakra is releasing throughout my whole body I change it's form. I create a strong lightning that does not hurt me but can paralyze any opponent that comes in contact.

Strength:it's very useful in tight situations. Doesn't require hand seals. Strong against earth and spammed a lot in battles.

Weakness:sucks when it's raining as it hurts the user. Is only short/mid range. Weak to wind as always.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beshawa!

Quote Originally Posted by PandaMan. View Post
    lol it's alright
    Preform*Jutsu: I focus and then begin to memorize the hand seals. After memorizing the hand seals I begin to gather tons of chakra. I then continue by transecting the chakra into my right hand. After doing so, I perform the sequence of hand seals previously memorized "Ox → Rabbit → Monkey → Dragon → Rat → Bird → Ox → Snake → Dog → Tiger → Monkey". After performing the hand seals I point my right hand downwards. I then release the chakra and mold It as it's releasing. My hand is now covered with physical lightning.

Strength:Strong lighting. Seen being able to pierce gaaras ultimate defense. Very useful in close combat

Weakness:several hand seals required. Weak to wind and rasengan. Must be in close range for it to damage the opponent. Can destroy a string wall.

Preform*Jutsu:I focus and begin to gather a large mount of raiton chakra within me. After gathering the chakra I begin to release it. As the chakra is releasing throughout my whole body I change it's form. I create a strong lightning that does not hurt me but can paralyze any opponent that comes in contact.

Strength:it's very useful in tight situations. Doesn't require hand seals. Strong against earth and spammed a lot in battles.

Weakness:sucks when it's raining as it hurts the user. Is only short/mid range. Weak to wind as always.

You have to be in short range for chidori. and the 2nd one an opponent can simply stay out of range and attack. but good. btw tell me if there is anything i can do dif as im all ears (eyes)

(Raiton: Ikazuchi Hakai) – Lightning Release: Lightning Destruction
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing a small sequence of hand seals the user will place their hand on the ground converting their chakra in to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the enemy. The shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.

This my friend is more earth then lightning but meh. i first want you to gather your lightning chakra throughout your body. once you gathered enough chakra do a sequence of handseals (cant find them so just do random ones) i then want you to channel all of that chakra through the grounds towards my clones. not only ripping up the earth but have the earth cave upwards under my clone in a triangular shape (Tell me if you dont get it)

(Raiton: Chidori Senbon) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Needle
    Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon. It has more specialized speed than the normal Chidori and can cause damage throughout multiple places on the body. Although it’s not stated, this technique probably takes on Chidori's characteristics such as its ability to cut through almost anything and numb parts of the body.
    Do the same step to get the chidori. Mold chakra. Channel it to your hand as your palm is towards the ground (it dont have to but thats how i see it) once the chidori is done. You then fire off senbons (They look like needles) from the chidori. towards my clones

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is new

You have to be in short range for chidori. and the 2nd one an opponent can simply stay out of range and attack. but good. btw tell me if there is anything i can do dif as im all ears (eyes)

This my friend is more earth then lightning but meh. i first want you to gather your lightning chakra throughout your body. once you gathered enough chakra do a sequence of handseals (cant find them so just do random ones) i then want you to channel all of that chakra through the grounds towards my clones. not only ripping up the earth but have the earth cave upwards under my clone in a triangular shape (Tell me if you dont get it)

Do the same step to get the chidori. Mold chakra. Channel it to your hand as your palm is towards the ground (it dont have to but thats how i see it) once the chidori is done. You then fire off senbons (They look like needles) from the chidori. towards my clones
    sorry for late reply. I don't like writing walls >_<

(Raiton: Ikazuchi Hakai) – Lightning Release: Lightning Destruction
    Preform*Jutsu:I focus and begin to memorize the hand seals. I then begin to gather my lightning chakra throughout my whole body. Once I've gathered enough chakra I perform a sequence of hand seals previously memorized. I then channel all of the chakra gathered through the ground and towards tour clones. The earth rises up, i then make the earth cave upwards under your clone in a triangular shape.

Strength:I've never seen it but due to it's description I assume it's great against water and it's good to temporarily trap the opponent.

Weakness:The description makes it sound as if lightning is it's weakness. It's short/mid range.

(Raiton: Chidori Senbon) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Needle
    Preform*Jutsu:I begin to create the chidori by: I focus and then begin to memorize the hand seals. After memorizing the hand seals I begin to gather tons of chakra. I then continue by transecting the chakra into my right hand. After doing so, I perform the sequence of hand seals previously memorized "Ox → Rabbit → Monkey → Dragon → Rat → Bird → Ox → Snake → Dog → Tiger → Monkey". After performing the hand seals I point my right hand downwards. I then release the chakra and mold It as it's releasing. My hand is now covered with physical lightning. After my hand is covered by physical lightning I manipulate it and release lightning needles towards your clone. It numbs him.

Strength:destroys earth.not too sure if chidori is required before hand, if not then it's faster..

Weakness:do I need to have the chidori beforehand? Short/mid range. A wall or avoidance underground etc.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beshawa!

Yea. thats how i see it also . Weak agenst thunder.

(Raiton: Sanda Appu) – Lightning Release: Thunder Up
    Type: Offence
    Description: The user concentrates a lot of lightning chakra into their hand and compressing it into a ball of energy and then releases it at once, causing a huge explotion.
    Ok. This is pretty simple. I want you to gather up your lightning chakra throughout your whole body. Once you gathered enough of it i then want you to channel all of that lightning chakra to your dominant hand and clench your fist. your fist will then glow . i then want you to punch my clone in the face *creates clone* as you punch him it will cause an explosion . it wont hurt you but more so blow him back increasing the punch impact

(Raiton: Jūrokuchū Shibari) – Lightning Release: Sixteen-Pillar Bind
    Range: Short – Mid
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: After performing the needed hand seals Rat → Monkey → Horse → Tiger the user will create a even more powerful version of lightning release: four pillar bind, the user creates sixteen giant pillars, which then form a giant oven to trap the enemy. It is often used after Earth Release: Mud Fall to cover the enemy target in mud and then follow up with using Fire release: Firing Biscuit, creating flames in the oven to roast and harden the mud, immobilizing the enemy.
    Simple indeed. I want you to gather your lightning chakra. as you gather it i then want you to channel the chakra through the ground to have 16large earth pillars arise. They dont do no damage or emit lightning from it. so thats pretty much it

(Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
    Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.

I want you to first gather your lightning chakra as always. once you gathered enough of it. i then want you to do the handseals to preform the chidori. once its sucessfull i then want you to extend your hand. and shape the chidori by using shape manipulation to increase the chidoris range.

(Raiton: Rairyu no Tatsumaki) - Lightning Release: Thunder Dragon Tornado
    Description: The user forms a whirling vortex of wind and electricity around themselves. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon’s head and will cover the area in front of them. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.
    Ok. For this one. you gonna need some wind experience. buahahah. Anyways. i want you to gather and focus your lightning chakra. As you gather up enough lightning chakra i then want you to channel it around your whole body. Making it like a crazy lightning tornado. you can have lightning jump from inside it towards your enemy if you please

(Chidori Kireme) - One thousand Birds Breaker
    Description: The user will deliver several punches and kicks to the opponent sending them into the air where the user will then strike a Chidori into their back.

(Chidori Tokkan) - One Thousand Birds Rush
    Description: The user will first strike the target with a slash from their sword hitting them into the air and then as they begin to land the user will drive them into the ground with a Chidori.
    These 2 we will do as a combo. and dont give me no strength and weaknesses for these as its pretty obvious. I first want you to run up to my clone *Creates clone* and throw in four punches. and two kicks. I then want you to take out your sword in a swift manner and slash him upwards. causing him to go in the sky. as he is in the sky i then want you to chidori him in the back as he is flying upwards. Once you chidori him in the back i quickly want you to converge to the other side of him before gravity takes both of you down. As you are on the other side i want you to do a small jump from his body and forcefully chidori his chest back down. bring him back down

Im doing all this because i will be extremely busy and when i come home i wont be in the mood to train. this is not my daily routine. so yep. lets savior the moment.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is new

Yea. thats how i see it also . Weak agenst thunder.

Ok. This is pretty simple. I want you to gather up your lightning chakra throughout your whole body. Once you gathered enough of it i then want you to channel all of that lightning chakra to your dominant hand and clench your fist. your fist will then glow . i then want you to punch my clone in the face *creates clone* as you punch him it will cause an explosion . it wont hurt you but more so blow him back increasing the punch impact

Simple indeed. I want you to gather your lightning chakra. as you gather it i then want you to channel the chakra through the ground to have 16large earth pillars arise. They dont do no damage or emit lightning from it. so thats pretty much it

I want you to first gather your lightning chakra as always. once you gathered enough of it. i then want you to do the handseals to preform the chidori. once its sucessfull i then want you to extend your hand. and shape the chidori by using shape manipulation to increase the chidoris range.

Ok. For this one. you gonna need some wind experience. buahahah. Anyways. i want you to gather and focus your lightning chakra. As you gather up enough lightning chakra i then want you to channel it around your whole body. Making it like a crazy lightning tornado. you can have lightning jump from inside it towards your enemy if you please

These 2 we will do as a combo. and dont give me no strength and weaknesses for these as its pretty obvious. I first want you to run up to my clone *Creates clone* and throw in four punches. and two kicks. I then want you to take out your sword in a swift manner and slash him upwards. causing him to go in the sky. as he is in the sky i then want you to chidori him in the back as he is flying upwards. Once you chidori him in the back i quickly want you to converge to the other side of him before gravity takes both of you down. As you are on the other side i want you to do a small jump from his body and forcefully chidori his chest back down. bring him back down

Im doing all this because i will be extremely busy and when i come home i wont be in the mood to train. this is not my daily routine. so yep. lets savior the moment.
    (Raiton: Sanda Appu) – Lightning Release: Thunder Up
    Preform Jutsu:I gather up my lightning chakra throughout my whole body. Once I've gathered enough of it i then channel all of that lightning chakra to your dominant hand and clench my fist. My fist then begins to glow. i then punch your clone in the face, as I punch him it causes an explosion.

Strength:Its practically nintai so its great for someone who likes tai or is comfortable with close combat.

Weakness:Wind or going to mid/long range.

(Raiton: Jūrokuchū Shibari) – Lightning Release: Sixteen-Pillar Bind
    Preform Jutsu:I focus and memorize the handseals "Rat → Monkey → Horse → Tiger". I then begin to gather your lightning chakra and perform the handseals "Rat → Monkey → Horse → Tiger". I then tranfer the gathereded chakra through the ground to have 16 large earth pillars arise.

Strength:Use in sequence with the other 3 jutsu. strong enough to shock one of peins summonings.

Weakness: Short/mid,. Not too sure if I can only use without the other stuff.

(Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
    Preform Jutsu:I focus and Gather my lightning cchakra throughout my whole body. I then transfer that chakra to my dominant hand. After doing so I perform the handseals and make a chidori. I then extend my hand and increase the chidoris range.

Strength:Longer range chidori. Very destructive. Good when opponent is distracted

Weakness: wont go long. Wind is always a factor.

(Raiton: Rairyu no Tatsumaki) - Lightning Release: Thunder Dragon Tornado
    Preform Jutsu:I gather and focus my lightning chakra. As I gather up enough lightning chakra i then channel it around my whole body. Making it like a crazy lightning tornado.I thn send Lightning from within the tornadoes.

Strength:Im in a wind lightning combo. I can send lightning from it. It looks like a cool dragon

Weakness: Short mid. Might be weak to fire and water.

(Chidori Kireme) - One thousand Birds Breaker/ (Chidori Tokkan) - One Thousand Birds Rush
    Preform Jutsu:I run up to your clone and throw in four punches and two kicks, to the face growing and stomache. I then take out my sword in a swift manner and slash the clone upwards, causing him to go into the sky. As he gets into the air I create achidori and use it on his back as he is flying upwards. Once I chidori him in the back i quickly converge to the other side of him before gravity takes both of us down. As you are on the other side I do a small jump from his body and forcefully chidori his chest back down.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beshawa!

Hmmmm. GOOD GOOD

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.
    Ok. As usual. i want you to gather your lightning chakra. as you gathered enough of it i then want you to do the snake handseal. once you do that i then want you to channel all of your lightning chakra from your body to your hand. and release it. It should be strong enough to blast through rocks with ease

(Raiton: Raikiri Nibai Raikou Jishin) – Lightning Release: Lightning Blade Double Lightning Quake
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user performs Lightning blade and splits it in two, then zigzags at the opponent and finishes by slamming them with lightning Cutter.
    This is my fav technique. i tech want you to gather all of your lightning chakra. once you gathered enough i then want you to put both your hands together and create the chidori with both your hands together. once you create the chidori i then want you to split them apart giving you a chidori in both hands. i then want you to run up to my clone *Creates clone* and use your dominant hand and chidori him upwards. but dont lose physical contact. as you are in the air. push him in a zig zang angle with your chidori hand. leaving alot of lightning residue behind. Once your done with the zig zag. i then want you to jump above him. And with your other chidori hand i want you slam that hand down on his body. pushing/forcing him all the way back down

skip to 0:59seconds

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is new

Hmmmm. GOOD GOOD

Ok. As usual. i want you to gather your lightning chakra. as you gathered enough of it i then want you to do the snake handseal. once you do that i then want you to channel all of your lightning chakra from your body to your hand. and release it. It should be strong enough to blast through rocks with ease

This is my fav technique. i tech want you to gather all of your lightning chakra. once you gathered enough i then want you to put both your hands together and create the chidori with both your hands together. once you create the chidori i then want you to split them apart giving you a chidori in both hands. i then want you to run up to my clone *Creates clone* and use your dominant hand and chidori him upwards. but dont lose physical contact. as you are in the air. push him in a zig zang angle with your chidori hand. leaving alot of lightning residue behind. Once your done with the zig zag. i then want you to jump above him. And with your other chidori hand i want you slam that hand down on his body. pushing/forcing him all the way back down

skip to 0:59seconds
    there are no more AACT's

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Preform*Jutsu:I focus and begin to gather chakra throughout my whole body. Once I've gathered the chakra, I transfer it towards my dominant hand. While transferring I perform the hand seal. I then release the chakra and mold it. This creates a deadly large blast of lightning

Strength: Very strong lightning. Deadly and only requires 1 hand seal.

Weakness:short/mid. Can be defeated by a-rank wind. But overall a good attack

(Raiton: Raikiri Nibai Raikou Jishin) – Lightning Release: Lightning Blade Double Lightning Quake
    Preform*Jutsu:I gather all of my lightning chakra. once I've gathered enough i then put both my hands together and create the chidori with both my hands together. once I create the chidori i then split it apart giving me a chidori in both hands. i then run up to your clone and use my dominant hand and chidori him upwards. As he is going upwards I don't remove physical contact as I am in the air I push your cone in a zig zag with my chidori hand. leaving alot of lightning residue behind. Once I've done the zig zag, I then want you to jump above him. And with my other chidori hand I slam that hand down on his body, forcing him all the way back down.

Strength: it's awesome and pwns. It goes great when opponent is distracted or can't defend.

Weakness:short range. I feel as this move can be interrupted midway through.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beshawa!

(Raiton: Kirin) - Lightning Release: Kirin
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: After using Dragon Fireball Jutsu to create thunderclouds in the sky, the user will use Chidori to take control of the lightning above. They can then make the lightning strike an opponent in the blink of an eye.
    Can only be avoided with time/space techniques. Can only be used once per battle.
    The strongest of zem all. buahahahahah. I first want you to gather your lightning chakra. Once you gathered enough *Spits 3 fire dragon heads into the sky* watch as the clouds change. and the weather takes it course *waits for 10mins..* Ok now. Put your hand up. As you can see it is clearly thundering i want you to manipulate the lightning in the clouds. Once you manipulated it enough change the chape into a dragon shape lightning and send it down towards my clone *Creates Clone*

(Raiton: Chidori Jinrai) – Lightning Release: 1000 birds ThunderClap.
    Range: Long
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After Performing chidori in mid air the user releases all of the lightning chakra within the chidori to create a Giant Thunder bolt that can be shot at the opponent.
    Ok. I want you to first gather your lightning chakra... ALOT of it. As you gathered enough i then want you channel all of it to your dominant hand.. I then want you to jump into mid air. and Then Direct a HUGE bolt of lightning Towards my clone. Killing him like a bawss