Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 25
  1. #1
    Hi The Name is Chi :) Chidoriissocool's Avatar
    Status
    Chidoriissocool is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,998
    Location
    Dorilicous Land
    This user has no status.
     

    Lighting Training with Piccolo-san

    * Sicking on a rock and waiting for Piccolo-san*
     
         

  2. #2
    Piccolosan's Avatar
    Status
    Piccolosan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    8,507
    Location
    Everywhere
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Lighting Training with Piccolo-san

    Enter all cool like

    Now, tell me what are the strength and weakness of lightning and tell me at least two famous lightning users...
     
         

  3. #3
    Hi The Name is Chi :) Chidoriissocool's Avatar
    Status
    Chidoriissocool is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,998
    Location
    Dorilicous Land
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Lighting Training with Piccolo-san

    Quote Originally Posted by Piccolosan View Post
    Enter all cool like

    Now, tell me what are the strength and weakness of lightning and tell me at least two famous lightning users...
    The Lightning release allows its user to reshape his or her chi into the form of electricity and use it offensively. It also allows them to draw on natural electrical charges and currents. The weaknesses Lightning has only a limited range. Lightning release is not as effective defensively as it is on the offense.

    Two Users are: Killer Bee and Tsuande
     
         
    Last edited by Chidoriissocool; 01-20-2012 at 11:24 PM.

  4. #4
    Piccolosan's Avatar
    Status
    Piccolosan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    8,507
    Location
    Everywhere
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Lighting Training with Piccolo-san

    Hmm, I never seen Tsunade use lightning lol.

    Also wind is strong against lightning, so its weak against wind. And earth is weak against lightning, so lightning is strong against earth.

    Okay I shall tell you my style of teaching:
    I want you to quote me, as this makes it a little easier for me.
    I want you to answer these questions, When/how will you use the jutsu? How would you defend against it?
    Also in your descriptions, you will be attacking my clone, so I want it like you are actually in a spar with him.

    Any questions?
     
         

  5. #5
    Hi The Name is Chi :) Chidoriissocool's Avatar
    Status
    Chidoriissocool is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,998
    Location
    Dorilicous Land
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Lighting Training with Piccolo-san

    No questions.. but as far as Tsunade is concern as a lighting..thats what they said on naruto wiki
     
         

  6. #6
    Piccolosan's Avatar
    Status
    Piccolosan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    8,507
    Location
    Everywhere
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Lighting Training with Piccolo-san

    oh really lol

    Well lets begin with your first jutsu:
    (Raiton No Jutsu) - Lightning Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Defence/Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: Small static bolts for attack and defense.

    Using your chakra create static bolt and launch them at your opponent.

    "creates clone"
     
         

  7. #7
    Hi The Name is Chi :) Chidoriissocool's Avatar
    Status
    Chidoriissocool is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,998
    Location
    Dorilicous Land
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Lighting Training with Piccolo-san

    Quote Originally Posted by Piccolosan View Post
    oh really lol

    Well lets begin with your first jutsu:
    (Raiton No Jutsu) - Lightning Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Defence/Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: Small static bolts for attack and defense.

    Using your chakra create static bolt and launch them at your opponent.

    "creates clone"
    *I began to focus my chakra until i feel and electric charge coming out my hands. The small static charges get stronger until they become bolts. I look toward the clone and launch my bolts towards him and he goes poof*
     
         

  8. #8
    Piccolosan's Avatar
    Status
    Piccolosan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    8,507
    Location
    Everywhere
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Lighting Training with Piccolo-san

    Good, now answer the two questions ^.^
     
         

  9. #9
    Hi The Name is Chi :) Chidoriissocool's Avatar
    Status
    Chidoriissocool is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,998
    Location
    Dorilicous Land
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Lighting Training with Piccolo-san

    I can use this in a spar or battle in short range to block an earth move or use it for starter defense against water. I would defend this move with a more powerful wind move
     
         

  10. #10
    Piccolosan's Avatar
    Status
    Piccolosan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    8,507
    Location
    Everywhere
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Lighting Training with Piccolo-san

    Good, moving on:
    (Raiton: Raikou Oonami) - Lightning Release: Lightning Surge
    Rank: D
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and slam their hand on the ground to release a surge of lightning across the ground to the opponents feet to shock them.

    First slam your hand unto the ground and release your lightning chakra. Then quickly mold your lightning and send it at your opponent through the ground and shock them.

    "creates clone"
     
         

  11. #11
    Hi The Name is Chi :) Chidoriissocool's Avatar
    Status
    Chidoriissocool is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,998
    Location
    Dorilicous Land
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Lighting Training with Piccolo-san

    Quote Originally Posted by Piccolosan View Post
    Good, moving on:
    (Raiton: Raikou Oonami) - Lightning Release: Lightning Surge
    Rank: D
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and slam their hand on the ground to release a surge of lightning across the ground to the opponents feet to shock them.

    First slam your hand unto the ground and release your lightning chakra. Then quickly mold your lightning and send it at your opponent through the ground and shock them.

    "creates clone"
    *I close my eyes and began to concentrate until i feel my chakra building up throughout my body. I quickly slam the palm of my hand on the ground i release my chakra. the chakra forms into lightning underneath the ground. While my palm is still ground i begin to mold the lightning into bolts and release them towards the clone causing the clone to poof*

    This a good attack as far as jumping out the way from kunai's or after using jutsu for defense this could be a excellent offensive move follow up move.

    A more powerful earth jutsu can cancel this out
     
         

  12. #12
    Piccolosan's Avatar
    Status
    Piccolosan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    8,507
    Location
    Everywhere
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Lighting Training with Piccolo-san

    Good, moving on:
    (Raiton: Raijingu Sanda) - Lightning Style: Raging Thunder
    Rank: D
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: The user hits the opponent with an electric field shield that covers the users body.

    With this, using your lightning chakra release it all around you like a shield. Use this if your opponent is close to you or to protect yourself from C rank earth jutsu and below.

    "creates clone" - Clone rushes at you and as soon as it gets close he jumps and is about to do a roundhouse kick. Now protect yourself with this.
     
         

  13. #13
    Hi The Name is Chi :) Chidoriissocool's Avatar
    Status
    Chidoriissocool is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,998
    Location
    Dorilicous Land
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Lighting Training with Piccolo-san

    Quote Originally Posted by Piccolosan View Post
    Good, moving on:
    (Raiton: Raijingu Sanda) - Lightning Style: Raging Thunder
    Rank: D
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: The user hits the opponent with an electric field shield that covers the users body.

    With this, using your lightning chakra release it all around you like a shield. Use this if your opponent is close to you or to protect yourself from C rank earth jutsu and below.

    "creates clone" - Clone rushes at you and as soon as it gets close he jumps and is about to do a roundhouse kick. Now protect yourself with this.
    *I see the clone rushing towards me. I gather my chakra until i feel sparks coming out of my skin.The sparks start to gather into full blow electric field. Which repels the clone's kick and causes the clone to poof*

    This jutsu is good against a c rank earth and water .. bad against wind and fire
     
         

  14. #14
    Piccolosan's Avatar
    Status
    Piccolosan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    8,507
    Location
    Everywhere
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Lighting Training with Piccolo-san

    Good, moving on:
    (Raiton: Sandaa Saaburu) - Lightning Style: Thunder Saber
    Rank: D
    Type: Attack
    Range:Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: Hits opponent with an electric field shield that explodes and can blow back the enemy.

    This is basically the same thing like the last jutsu but with this you will mold the lighting into more compact strikes. This will cause it to explode upon contact and send your opponent back...

    "creates clone" - Clone rushes at you.
     
         

  15. #15
    Hi The Name is Chi :) Chidoriissocool's Avatar
    Status
    Chidoriissocool is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,998
    Location
    Dorilicous Land
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Lighting Training with Piccolo-san

    Quote Originally Posted by Piccolosan View Post
    Good, moving on:
    (Raiton: Sandaa Saaburu) - Lightning Style: Thunder Saber
    Rank: D
    Type: Attack
    Range:Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: Hits opponent with an electric field shield that explodes and can blow back the enemy.

    This is basically the same thing like the last jutsu but with this you will mold the lighting into more compact strikes. This will cause it to explode upon contact and send your opponent back...

    "creates clone" - Clone rushes at you.
    *i see the clone coming towards me and i focus and gather my chakra. I feel the electricity building in my body..i release my chakra into the atmosphere creating a shield.As the clone start to drop from the sky i begin to mold the lighting until the clone hit the shield and the shield explodes cause the clone to go poof*
    This is a jutsu against earth and water but bad against fire because fire cancels out lighting and the same goes for wind
     
         

  16. #16
    Piccolosan's Avatar
    Status
    Piccolosan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    8,507
    Location
    Everywhere
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Lighting Training with Piccolo-san

    Good, moving on:
    (Ration: Ikazuchi Kashou) - Lightning Release: Thunder Burn
    Rank: D
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user fires a wave of lightning bolts at the opponent.

    Now gather some lightning jutsu and quickly shoot out lightning at your opponent

    "creates clone" - Attack him with your bolts
     
         

  17. #17
    Hi The Name is Chi :) Chidoriissocool's Avatar
    Status
    Chidoriissocool is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,998
    Location
    Dorilicous Land
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Lighting Training with Piccolo-san

    Quote Originally Posted by Piccolosan View Post
    Good, moving on:
    (Ration: Ikazuchi Kashou) - Lightning Release: Thunder Burn
    Rank: D
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user fires a wave of lightning bolts at the opponent.

    Now gather some lightning jutsu and quickly shoot out lightning at your opponent

    "creates clone" - Attack him with your bolts
    *Thunder burn...sounds like it hurts :D(I say out loud) Okay back to bizness I focus my chakra until i can feel building in my body. i see the clone coming towards me. I quickly release my chakra that turns into three lighting bolts towards the clone. All three bolts hit the clone cause the clone to go poof*

    This jutsu would be good against a earth jutsu like a ground shield and the same would go for a water jutsu. But would be poor decision in jutsu use against fire and wind
     
         

  18. #18
    Piccolosan's Avatar
    Status
    Piccolosan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    8,507
    Location
    Everywhere
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Lighting Training with Piccolo-san

    Good, moving on:

    (Raiton: Jibashi) - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
    Rank: C
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30 (+5 if used in conjunction with a water jutsu)
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.

    This jutsu is similar to previous jutsu but with more chakra. Learn to control more chakra...

    "creates clone" - Attack this clone
     
         

  19. #19
    Hi The Name is Chi :) Chidoriissocool's Avatar
    Status
    Chidoriissocool is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,998
    Location
    Dorilicous Land
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Lighting Training with Piccolo-san

    Quote Originally Posted by Piccolosan View Post
    Good, moving on:

    (Raiton: Jibashi) - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
    Rank: C
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30 (+5 if used in conjunction with a water jutsu)
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.

    This jutsu is similar to previous jutsu but with more chakra. Learn to control more chakra...

    "creates clone" - Attack this clone
    *begins to focus until chakra begins to build in my body. I continue to focus until i feel small surges of electricity flowing out of my fingertips. I begin to control the the surges comes out of my fingertips into more power surges start to emerge. (Crap, i wish i never some water jutsu right , oh well) I direct the surges towards the clone and it goes poof*

    This is a good against earth and water jutsu but if water is used with this jutsu can be more effective.. This jutsu sucks against fire and wind
     
         
    Last edited by Chidoriissocool; 02-07-2012 at 08:25 PM.

  20. #20
    Piccolosan's Avatar
    Status
    Piccolosan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    8,507
    Location
    Everywhere
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Lighting Training with Piccolo-san

    Good, moving on:
    (Raiton: Raikyu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Ball
    Rank: C
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: By gathering chakra in their hands, the user can create a ball of electrical energy and launch it at the enemy.

    Now gather your lightning chakra into your palm but keep it condensed like a lightning bolt. As you have it throw it at your opponent as a ball of lightning.

    "creates clone" - Now try it on him...
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •