Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 410
  1. #1
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,151
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!
     

    Why is tobi not obito..

    Yep this is another Tobi is Obito thread but it may just be the best one you have ever read and might even make you reconsider your previous thoughts..

    Here's my theory obito's near death experience enabled him to unlock his abilty to become intangible and pass through solid objects and bearly makes it out alive from the underground cave with the right side of his body half crushed. Right after this he encountered Zetsu who meets this young boy with special eye powers and saves him. I belive Zetsu is some sort of creation by madara “The way i see it is that , when madara was dying he activated the rinnengan, and let zetsu take the rinnengan from him, along with the harashima cells, and also some of madara's own DNA.He then let zetsu implant all of these things into a piece of zetsu body like a big enough chunk to make a body , hence developing a second madara. That had all his memories(or possibly he could of extracted his entire brain?) and shit.

    And later infused this body with obito who this zetsu found because he needed the body of an uchiha and this was he’s perfect chance because the uchiha’s were all still alive and he didn’t want to engage into combat.
    Now what if zetsu he then implanted the rinnegan he got from madara into an uzumaki child (nagato). In order to study it abilities or re-awaken it.
    Now before you question my theory or flame me read the whole thread !!!!!!


    First of all let's start with the basics, tobi is is basically obito with a missing O this is probably one of the first links people spotted but is very true. Even if you say tobi backwards out loud it is actually bi to and if you spell tobi together multiple times without spaces you get this tobitobitobitobi small irrelevant but ture links but as I said this is just the basics. Now this same small link was the same with naruto and nagato and look at the big link with them, both uzumaki, Both jiraya's students..

    the list of links goes on

    In the naruto series Kishi puts a lot of links between characters, names and much more which are all connected... don't want to go into all the links with names this thread will be to long..

    Second link hair well as we all know obito's hair and tobi's current hair are very similar






    but in the past tobi has been seen with longer hair, but obito could of left his hair to grow for whatever reason and then cut it back to how it was originally, tobi is the character who changes his appearance the most in naruto with frequent mask changes


    you saying tobi is not obito because he once had long hair is just like saying the mask man who talked to kisamae is not tobi because he has a different mask

    Tobi's sharingan powers is similar to kakashi's it was stated that each sharingan user has unique power, kakashi can warp objects that he focuses his eyes on into different dimensions



    Tobi can warp anything he touches into different dimensions
    aswell as himself to different dimensions and other locations.



    Kakashi sharingan is obito's eye and not he’s eye so it’s obvious that he would not be able to use it to its full ability. It is also obvious that obito would have this sort space/time powers if he survived, which tobi clearly does



    People also say well it’s not obito because tobi has 2 sharingah which was revealed with his fight against konan well..



    And



    Tobi has also been shown he has great skill in transplanting eyes as he gave sasuke itachi's eyes and also when he implants the reningan in he’s left eye. So yh that kills that argument doesn't it..

    Another argument is tobi is too strong to be obito he couldn't of got that strong in that time space to fight the 4th and so on, well if obito did survive we don't know what happened to him in those 3-5 (not sure) years. Well I look at naruto here



    And now look at him here



    Hope you get my point, look how strong naruto has become in a 3-4 year period, I mean itachi killed his whole clan when he was 13 I think so how can you say tobi is too strong to be obito.
    Also what people do not see is that obito is not strong at all I mean all he does is obsorb people and teleport I mean if obito did survive and unlock his powers would he need to improve much on his ninjutsu and taijutsu, I think not ! those powers a fearful enough

    Yes he went up against the 4th... And lost !



    Anyone can go up against anyone the battle between the 4th and tobi was mainly a battle of brains not bronze, tobi isn't really that strong it’s just his ocular powers

    People say Obito has no reason to be evil look well.. look at sasuke here




    and look at sasuke here



    Obviously we have been following the story of sasuke as well as naruto so we know all the events that have happened in the last 3-4 years but like I said we don't know what happen to obito if he did survive.. good guys can turn bad as seen with many characters.. * cough cough* nagato

    Now obito's body was crushed.. Tobi's body is filled with a white substance most likely zetsu,

    which makes perfect sense for this to be obito look at tobi here


    he's right side is white,

    we know that zetsu and tobi are very close



    Like my theory says he could have confronted obito near his death we don’t know!

    Tobi is old we saw his face, yh we've seen the right said of his face never the left, his right side was crushed of course it would look squashed. There has been many times were we have seen tobi’s right side of his face never his left ??







    This one is the real key if kishi is willing to reveal this much of his face he might aswell reveal all of it ? welll if it is obito the the left side should be fine not squashed which is the only reason I can think of for his left face not to be shown


    This is a complete random clue I saw from re watching some past naruto ep's (ay I was bored) anyway right before akatsuki was introduced and itachi and kismae were sitting down in a restaurant this was said.............



    Asuma said this to kakashi because he said he is collecting something for an offering or something like that. This was the first time obito was ever mentioned and I assure you this was righttt before itachi, kisame and akatsuki was introduced would be very ironic as tobi claims to be the influence behind akatsuki and obito is mentioned right before akatsuki’s introduction anyway just a clue I found

    If you actually read all that wow, I added a lot of pictures in this thread so I could prove everything I said was true. I will probably reply to post on this thread by just copying and pasting because people don’t seem to read the post properly when the answer is right there.

    There's no way I can go into why tobi isn't the elder son, izuna uchiha or kami uchiha. Have you seen how long this thread is but I will do brief summaries why I believe they are not tobi.

    Sage of six path son:
    ’’Even the elder son's dad wasnt immortal so why would he? kakuzu said theres no true immortality meaning hidan ages. everything deteriorates. plus tobi posed as madara. why would the mighty son of the sage pose as a kid, who would madara be to him? and why is he madara's *****, following madara's plan and planning to resurrect madara? why would he become so weak over the years? his fight with his bro couldnt have
    done that much.

    Quote from this thread
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=164670
    Which I fully agree with

    Izuni madara brother:



    He is blind and dead why do you people say this, if he was blind how did he get new eyes?? we saw him in his coffin ?? Even if he "didn't die" he would die from old age what is wrong with you people ?? Yet we didn’t see obito die and you say he is dead ??

    Kami uchiha: I wouldn't mind if it was, I actually like the idea and is who I believe tobi is if it is not obito. Kami is around the right age to be tobi and also he just seemed to disappear with no explanation. But if it was him who would it shock, most people probably don't even know him the third is dead, danzo is dead and the second 2nd is dead.. If it was obito that involves the 4th and Kakashi who are connected to almost all the characters in the naruto universe in some way or form.

    For those how thought the obito is tobi theory died I'm showing you it’s still alive and kicking !!

    Please argue against any of the points I've made or maybe some that I haven't made, this is a discussion and I would like to hear your thoughts

    I just don’t like the fact that people are saying “It can’t be Obito !!” when as I have shown in this thread it very well could be. :scorps:
     
         
    Last edited by The Hidden Shinobi; 04-10-2012 at 11:07 PM.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    Zlad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,103
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why is tobi not obito..

    Waste of time to read something like this. Obito never had rinnegan, Obito never had 3 tome sharingan, and Obito would never be able to control the nine tailed fox.

    Tobi controled the 4. Mizukage in years, Obito wasnt born in that time.
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member Naruto Ninetails's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto Ninetails is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    in konoha
    Posts
    1,131
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why is tobi not obito..

    .....................
     
         

  4. #4
    Legendary Uchiha Makoto Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Makoto Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Pluto
    Posts
    473
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why is tobi not obito..

    Tobi is madara uchiha. madara created a advanced zetsu clone before he died in order for that zetsu clone to help bring madara back in the future. So nagato was an option because he was a healthy uzumaki who could obtain such power as the rinnegan, so madara entrusted the rinnegan to nagato. nagato was supposed to bring back madara through Rinne Tensei. and tobi was supposed to keep an eye on nagato to make sure he is following the original plan. that's why madara was shocked to be in edo-tensei not rinne tensei.
     
         

  5. #5
    ★☆Knowledge-Seeker☆★ Excitè's Avatar
    Status
    Excitè is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Naruto Base
    Posts
    92,791
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Why is tobi not obito..

    Always thought it was Obito no sense of explaining it, lets just wait till the mask comes off because people really don't wanna hear tobi identity threads anymore....
     
         

  6. #6
    -Jiraiya-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Jiraiya- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    ♥Køñøhá HØT sprîngs♥
    Posts
    16,188
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✿ La vita è bella ✿
     



    Re: Why is tobi not obito..

    Imo Tobi is
     
         

  7. #7
    Hakuja Sennin MorphyRulez's Avatar
    Status
    MorphyRulez is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,281
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why is tobi not obito..

     
         

  8. #8
    You-Know-Who Mante's Avatar
    Status
    Mante is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    not here >_>
    Posts
    6,615
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is the status of this
    guy.
     

    Re: Why is tobi not obito..

    *enters the thread to increase post* >_>
    i too think tobi is obito
    *leaves the thread*
     
         

  9. #9
    Legendary Uchiha Makoto Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Makoto Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Pluto
    Posts
    473
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why is tobi not obito..

     
         

  10. #10
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,151
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!
     

    Re: Why is tobi not obito..

    Quote Originally Posted by Makoto Uchiha View Post
    Tobi is madara uchiha. madara created a advanced zetsu clone before he died in order for that zetsu clone to help bring madara back in the future. So nagato was an option because he was a healthy uzumaki who could obtain such power as the rinnegan, so madara entrusted the rinnegan to nagato. nagato was supposed to bring back madara through Rinne Tensei. and tobi was supposed to keep an eye on nagato to make sure he is following the original plan. that's why madara was shocked to be in edo-tensei not rinne tensei.
    Yh that's basically what I said in my theory at the beginning, but I said that the zetsu clone he made found obito half dead and used this chance to easily obtain an uchiha body
     
         

  11. #11
    Legendary Uchiha Makoto Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Makoto Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Pluto
    Posts
    473
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why is tobi not obito..

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    Yh that's basically what I said in my theory at the beginning, but I said that the zetsu clone he made found obito half dead and used this chance to easily obtain an uchiha body
    a half dead uchiha body:lmao:
     
         

  12. #12
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,151
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!
     

    Re: Why is tobi not obito..

    Quote Originally Posted by HenrikXXX View Post
    Waste of time to read something like this. Obito never had rinnegan, Obito never had 3 tome sharingan, and Obito would never be able to control the nine tailed fox.

    Tobi controled the 4. Mizukage in years, Obito wasnt born in that time.
    Sorry but yes obito was born that time, you have to think how old kisame was at the time the 4th mizukage was being controlled itachi and kisame are around the same age and obito is the same age as kakashi who is older then both itachi and kisame
     
         

  13. #13
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,151
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!
     

    Re: Why is tobi not obito..

    Quote Originally Posted by Makoto Uchiha View Post
    a half dead uchiha body:lmao:
    Yeah because zetsu would not be able to obtain a real uchiha body because he would not be able to defeat one to take their body. It's in my theory at the top
     
         

  14. #14
    Banned
    Status
    Zlad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,103
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why is tobi not obito..

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    Sorry but yes obito was born that time, you have to think how old kisame was at the time the 4th mizukage was being controlled itachi and kisame are around the same age and obito is the same age as kakashi who is older then both itachi and kisame
    When Tobi attacked Konoha, Kakashi was still a kid. Tobi controled the 4. mizukage for like 30 years, and and Obito was still a little kid/not born. Can you explain how Obito would knew stuff about Rikudou sennin, he's son and the Juubi? Tobi gave Nagato the rinnegan, and in that time Obito wasnt born.

    Stupid threads are stupid.
     
         

  15. #15
    Legendary Uchiha Makoto Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Makoto Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Pluto
    Posts
    473
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why is tobi not obito..

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    Yeah because zetsu would not be able to obtain a real uchiha body because he would not be able to defeat one to take their body. It's in my theory at the top
    but what use would a dead uchiha body make other than taking his DNA AND JUST REINCARNATING him and then mayme making some sort of use of him:shrug:
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member Ryuu..'s Avatar
    Status
    Ryuu.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    16,754
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why is tobi not obito..

    The question you need to ask yourself is: How was "Obito" able to fight the fourth Hokage at that level of ability? Are you telling me Obito improved that much in such a short space of time? Was he able to improve his sharingan abilities so greatly in that space of time that he could control the Kyuubi?
     
         

  17. #17
    Naruto injured>Sasuke peak skoraxascended's Avatar
    Status
    skoraxascended is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Eye of Terror, for now....
    Posts
    1,388
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why is tobi not obito..

    Quote Originally Posted by Makoto Uchiha View Post
     
         

  18. #18
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,151
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!
     

    Re: Why is tobi not obito..

    Quote Originally Posted by HenrikXXX View Post
    When Tobi attacked Konoha, Kakashi was still a kid. Tobi controled the 4. mizukage for like 30 years, and and Obito was still a little kid/not born. Can you explain how Obito would knew stuff about Rikudou sennin, he's son and the Juubi? Tobi gave Nagato the rinnegan, and in that time Obito wasnt born.

    Stupid threads are stupid.
    Kakashi was a teenager around 15-16, how old is naruto now btw and how strong is he..

    For 30 years how old is the 4th mizukage no way it was that longg

    and if you read my theory !! you would know why I think he knows that stuff
     
         

  19. #19
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,151
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!
     

    Re: Why is tobi not obito..

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Ryuu~ View Post
    The question you need to ask yourself is: How was "Obito" able to fight the fourth Hokage at that level of ability? Are you telling me Obito improved that much in such a short space of time? Was he able to improve his sharingan abilities so greatly in that space of time that he could control the Kyuubi?
    If you would of read my thread you would know my answer to that *sigh*
     
         

  20. #20
    Legendary Uchiha Makoto Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Makoto Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Pluto
    Posts
    473
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why is tobi not obito..

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    If you would of read my thread you would know my answer to that *sigh*
    it's too long to read. i've made up my mind anyway TOBI IS NOT OBITO
     
         

  21. #21
    Necron's Avatar
    Status
    Necron is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    10,269
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just speak your mind, and
    don't be embarased of what you
    want. #YOLO
     

    Re: Why is tobi not obito..

    Missleading title... I almost stoped reading because I thought you were one of those smart-ass people that bash the Obito theory...

    Anyway, in my oppinion, the Obito theory is the most interesting and it has the most hints... I would hate it if It was Izuna (predictable plot) oe a clone of Madara (stupid plot). Fugaku has no buissness being Tobi, except the fact he had a sharingan... still, it's much better than the Izuna and Madara clone plot... Finally, the worst plot would be if it was a Zetsu...
     
         

  22. #22
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,151
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!
     

    Re: Why is tobi not obito..

    Quote Originally Posted by Makoto Uchiha View Post
    but what use would a dead uchiha body make other than taking his DNA AND JUST REINCARNATING him and then mayme making some sort of use of him:shrug:
    In my theory I said zetsu found a boy with special eye powers, and does tobi's body look fine to you right now in the series
     
         

  23. #23
    Legendary Uchiha Makoto Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Makoto Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Pluto
    Posts
    473
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why is tobi not obito..

    Fugaku uchiha is dead itachi did slaughter the whole uchiha clan
     
         

  24. #24
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,151
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!
     

    Re: Why is tobi not obito..

    Quote Originally Posted by Makoto Uchiha View Post
    it's too long to read. i've made up my mind anyway TOBI IS NOT OBITO
    Hmm well give it a read :D and it might make you reconsider
     
         

  25. #25
    Necron's Avatar
    Status
    Necron is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    10,269
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just speak your mind, and
    don't be embarased of what you
    want. #YOLO
     

    Re: Why is tobi not obito..

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Ryuu~ View Post
    The question you need to ask yourself is: How was "Obito" able to fight the fourth Hokage at that level of ability? Are you telling me Obito improved that much in such a short space of time? Was he able to improve his sharingan abilities so greatly in that space of time that he could control the Kyuubi?
    Sasuke about Obito's age:



    Sasuke about 6 years latter:



    you see my point? A lot can change in power levels in a short time, especially if Obito was trained by Madara, as I suspect he was...

    btw, cool Atem avatar! ^^
     
         

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •