*Appears instantly in front of you from swift release*

Hello there ^^

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

Re: A little lesson in CJ.

That was quick
    So, you're ready for this? I don't have much customs, but let's start with a fun one shall we? lol
    I assume you only want to learn the normal cj's? Or do you also want to sign the Skunk contract, either way is fine by me ^_^

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
    That was quick
    So, you're ready for this? I don't have much customs, but let's start with a fun one shall we? lol
    I assume you only want to learn the normal cj's? Or do you also want to sign the Skunk contract, either way is fine by me ^_^
    Well I already have two contracts so let's start with the fun one. ^^

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

I only have 3 normal ones ~_~'

Anyway, the first one:

(Doton: Sokonashi Pitto no Iwagakure) – Earth Release: Bottomless Pit of Iwagakure
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 65
    Description: The user performs two handseals (Ram → Rabbit) and stamps on the ground, creating big spikes that emerge with high speed from the ground before and on both sides of the opponent, while at the same time a huge pit, 3 to 5 meters wide, 10 to 30 meters deep and steep enough to make sure the opponent can't climb out, is created directly (approximately 2 steps) behind the opponent without them knowing it. Because most of the opponents probably focus on escaping from the spikes they will not see the pit behind them and are more likely to fall into it by avoiding the spikes.
    - Note: The user must have mastered Doton.
    - Note: The jutsu can only be used trice per battle.
    - Note: The jutsu can only be performed while the users feet touch earth.
    - Note: Can only be taught by Leaf.

Focus your earth chakra and perform the 'Ram → Rabbit' handseals. Then stamp onto the ground to make big spikes emerge from the ground with high speed on both sides of the opponent. At the same time you create a huge pit behind the opponent that they do not notice because of the spikes. If they will jump backwards they will fall into it

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I only have 3 normal ones ~_~'

Anyway, the first one:

(Doton: Sokonashi Pitto no Iwagakure) – Earth Release: Bottomless Pit of Iwagakure
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 65
    Description: The user performs two handseals (Ram → Rabbit) and stamps on the ground, creating big spikes that emerge with high speed from the ground before and on both sides of the opponent, while at the same time a huge pit, 3 to 5 meters wide, 10 to 30 meters deep and steep enough to make sure the opponent can't climb out, is created directly (approximately 2 steps) behind the opponent without them knowing it. Because most of the opponents probably focus on escaping from the spikes they will not see the pit behind them and are more likely to fall into it by avoiding the spikes.
    - Note: The user must have mastered Doton.
    - Note: The jutsu can only be used trice per battle.
    - Note: The jutsu can only be performed while the users feet touch earth.

Focus your earth chakra and perform the 'Ram → Rabbit' handseals. Then stamp onto the ground to make big spikes emerge from the ground with high speed on both sides of the opponent. At the same time you create a huge pit behind the opponent that they do not notice because of the spikes. If they will jump backwards they will fall into it
    *Creates a clone*

*I perform the "Ram-Rabbit" handseals as I send my doton chakra to my right foot and stamps my foot on the ground, injecting my chakra into the earth and molds spikes up from the ground from both sides of the opponent, stabbing into him as the ground molds, forming a pit behind the clone that is 5 meters wide and 30 meters deep. The clone jumps backwards, being startled by the spikes and low time to react, but suddenly falls to his death*

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

Quote Originally Posted by -Yard- View Post
    *Creates a clone*

*I perform the "Ram-Rabbit" handseals as I send my doton chakra to my right foot and stamps my foot on the ground, injecting my chakra into the earth and molds spikes up from the ground from both sides of the opponent, stabbing into him as the ground molds, forming a pit behind the clone that is 5 meters wide and 30 meters deep. The clone jumps backwards, being startled by the spikes and low time to react, but suddenly falls to his death*
    Excellent
    Moving onto the next:

Genjutsu: Shinigami Bun'ya (Illusion Technique: Shinigami Realm)

Type: Supplementary/Attack
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Traps opponent in an illusionary world where everything is dead. When the opponent is trapped in the illusion the user can create clones of himself to help him attack the opponent. He and all the clones will look like Shinigami because of the illusion, and all weapons will also look different and will be less easy to defend from. The user (and clones) will move to short range from the opponent and stab him with swords or other ninja tools, thereafter all jutsus can be used again. The opponent can only use jutsus up to B-rank while trapped.
    - Note: The genjutsu will last for 3 turns.
    - Note: Creating clones counts as one of the three moves a turn.
    - Note: A jutsu will count as one of the three moves a turn.
    - Note: Can only be taught by Crimson.
    - Note: Can only be used 3 times
    - Note: cannot use A rank or above Genjutsu the following turn.

Just like with any genjutsu, focus your chakra and use it to disturb your opponent's chakra flow to his brain and thus disturb his senses. You trap the opponent in the illusion that all around him is dead. A whole realm of dead. Even you look differently to the opponent whilst he is trapped in this genjutsu. You will move to close range from the opponent and attack him with whatever ninja weapons you want.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Excellent
    Moving onto the next:

Genjutsu: Shinigami Bun'ya (Illusion Technique: Shinigami Realm)

Type: Supplementary/Attack
    Chakra Cost:30
    Description: Traps opponent in an illusionary world where everything is dead. When the opponent is trapped in the illusion the user can create clones of himself to help him attack the opponent. He and all the clones will look like Shinigami because of the illusion, and all weapons will also look different and will be less easy to defend from. The user (and clones) will move to short range from the opponent and stab him with swords or other ninja tools, thereafter all jutsus can be used again. The opponent can only use jutsus up to B-rank while trapped.
    - Note: The genjutsu will last for 3 turns.
    - Note: Creating clones counts as one of the three moves a turn.
    - Note: A jutsu will count as one of the three moves a turn.
    - Note: Can only be taught by Crimson.
    - Note: Can only be used 3 times
    - Note: cannot use A rank or above Genjutsu the following turn.

Just like with any genjutsu, focus your chakra and use it to disturb your opponent's chakra flow to his brain and thus disturb his senses. You trap the opponent in the illusion that all around him is dead. A whole realm of dead. Even you look differently to the opponent whilst he is trapped in this genjutsu. You will move to close range from the opponent and attack him with whatever ninja weapons you want.
    *I create 3 clones, 2 are lined up behind me named A & B, clone C stands 10 meters in front of me. The clones behind me are lined up perfectly, matching my movements so that C doesn't notice them.*

*I send my chakra to the clone, to his cerebral nervous system, gaining control of his mind's chakra, gaining control of his five senses. I manipulate his 5 senses, mainly his visual perception for this visual genjutsu. I adjust his 5 senses making him start to see another world around him, seeing everything is dead, no life in the plants, trees and even the people around him including myself. I move to short range of him as he is frightened, surprised and not thinking straight from fear consuming him. I slowly make my way to him for effect as he shakes, slowly taking steps away from me as I approach him. I take out a kunai from the pouch on my right side with my right hand, as I get 5 meters away from him. As I draw near, clones A & B step out from behind me, holding kunai's in their right hands. Clone B, appears behind clone C, holding a kunai to his throat as I step in front of clone C with clone A and I aim for his chest as B slices his neck while A stabs into C's stomach. He quickly disperses along with the rest of the clones*

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

*I create 3 clones, 2 are lined up behind me named A & B, clone C stands 10 meters in front of me. The clones behind me are lined up perfectly, matching my movements so that C doesn't notice them.*

*I send my chakra to the clone, to his cerebral nervous system, gaining control of his mind's chakra, gaining control of his five senses. I manipulate his 5 senses, mainly his visual perception for this visual genjutsu. I adjust his 5 senses making him start to see another world around him, seeing everything is dead, no life in the plants, trees and even the people around him including myself. I move to short range of him as he is frightened, surprised and not thinking straight from fear consuming him. I slowly make my way to him for effect as he shakes, slowly taking steps away from me as I approach him. I take out a kunai from the pouch on my right side with my right hand, as I get 5 meters away from him. As I draw near, clones A & B step out from behind me, holding kunai's in their right hands. Clone B, appears behind clone C, holding a kunai to his throat as I step in front of clone C with clone A and I aim for his chest as B slices his neck while A stabs into C's stomach. He quickly disperses along with the rest of the clones*
    Awesome, good job ^_^

(Genjutsu: Sasayaki) - Illusion Technique: Whispers

Type: Defence/Offence 

Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30 

Description: The user focuses his chakra while making 3 hand seals and looking into the opponent's eyes, and disrupts their chakra flow to trap them into the genjutsu. After the opponent is trapped in this Genjutsu, he will start to hear whispers around him, distracting him as he tries to find out who is talking and where it’s coming from. With every turn this Genjutsu is still active, the whispers will be louder until it's as loud as screaming in the opponents ear, disturbing the opponent.
    - Note: The Genjutsu lasts until it’s broken, 3 turns or the fight ended, whichever comes first.
    - Note: Can only be used twice per battle.

Like before, again you manipulate the opponent's chakra flow and senses by looking into their eyes and performing 3 handseals. After the opponent is trapped in the genjutsu he will start hearing whispers around him which will distract him, the whispers will get louder and louder to the point where it becomes shouting.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Awesome, good job ^_^

(Genjutsu: Sasayaki) - Illusion Technique: Whispers

Type: Defence/Offence 

Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30 

Description: The user focuses his chakra while making 3 hand seals and looking into the opponent's eyes, and disrupts their chakra flow to trap them into the genjutsu. After the opponent is trapped in this Genjutsu, he will start to hear whispers around him, distracting him as he tries to find out who is talking and where it’s coming from. With every turn this Genjutsu is still active, the whispers will be louder until it's as loud as screaming in the opponents ear, disturbing the opponent.
    - Note: The Genjutsu lasts until it’s broken, 3 turns or the fight ended, whichever comes first.
    - Note: Can only be used twice per battle.

Like before, again you manipulate the opponent's chakra flow and senses by looking into their eyes and performing 3 handseals. After the opponent is trapped in the genjutsu he will start hearing whispers around him which will distract him, the whispers will get louder and louder to the point where it becomes shouting.
    *Creates a clone*

*I stare into the clones eyes, as I make 3 handseals sending my chakra to the clone, to his cerebral nervous system, gaining control of his mind's chakra, gaining control of his five senses. I manipulate his 5 senses, mainly his hearing to cause him to hear whispers. They begin off as small whispers, but with every turn the whispers get louder until they begin shouting. This distracts the clone, disturbing him greatly as well as it would make him unable to hear other minor sounds (If I'm correct). The clone begins cautiously turning his head, removing me from his sight, I then throw a kunai into his neck, making him disperse as he doesn't notice, unaware.*

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

*Creates a clone*

*I stare into the clones eyes, as I make 3 handseals sending my chakra to the clone, to his cerebral nervous system, gaining control of his mind's chakra, gaining control of his five senses. I manipulate his 5 senses, mainly his hearing to cause him to hear whispers. They begin off as small whispers, but with every turn the whispers get louder until they begin shouting. This distracts the clone, disturbing him greatly as well as it would make him unable to hear other minor sounds (If I'm correct). The clone begins cautiously turning his head, removing me from his sight, I then throw a kunai into his neck, making him disperse as he doesn't notice, unaware.*
    Yup, you're correct. That is a hidden purpose of this jutsu lol
    Well, that were all my customs, hope you like them

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yup, you're correct. That is a hidden purpose of this jutsu lol
    Well, that were all my customs, hope you like them
    Nice, and thank you ^^

Status