Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 27
  1. #1
    うちはサスケ EMS Sasuke123's Avatar
    Status
    EMS Sasuke123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,985
    Location
    Toronto
     

    EMS Sasuke vs Raikage

    If you don't know what raikage I'm talking about its (A).

    Title say it all. They have knowledge on each other since the last time they fought.
    I say Sasuke IMO. Who do you guys say?
     
         

  2. #2
    8 Tails Jinchuriki Killer B's Avatar
    Status
    Killer B is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,787
    Octopops
     

    Re: EMS Sasuke vs Raikage

    Sasuke pretty much won last time......If A wants to kill himself then he can win but if not then Sasuke wins
     
         

  3. #3
    Paladin Narubro's Avatar
    Status
    Narubro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,175
    Location
    Canary Isles
    always watching
     

    Re: EMS Sasuke vs Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by Killer B View Post
    Sasuke pretty much won last time......If A wants to kill himself then he can win but if not then Sasuke wins
    A would have just lost his other arm but Sasuke would have been dead

    And he doesn't seem that much different then regular MS Sasuke, but because of hype I will go with EMS Sasuke
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member ~MC117~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~MC117~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,891
    Location
    レクイエム
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: EMS Sasuke vs Raikage

    Sasuke high difficulty
     
         

  5. #5
    うちはサスケ EMS Sasuke123's Avatar
    Status
    EMS Sasuke123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,985
    Location
    Toronto
     

    Re: EMS Sasuke vs Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by XxitachixXZZ View Post
    Sasuke high difficulty
    I think so too.
     
         

  6. #6
    終 充琉寿 Owarij's Avatar
    Status
    Owarij is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,309
    Location
    Valyria
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.
     

    Re: EMS Sasuke vs Raikage

    Sasuke has only gotten better now, and A has 1 arm ... A can't hit sasuke, because he will obviously cover his susanno with amaterasu at the start of the fight.. but now his susanno is complete and A can't break it..

    sasuke will know physical attacks wont hurt him, and can't match his speed, so he'll use genjutsu.... A has shown to not care whether he's looking into sasuke's eyes or not.. that will be his downfall.. Easy difficulty for ems sasuke
     
         

  7. #7
    8 Tails Jinchuriki Killer B's Avatar
    Status
    Killer B is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,787
    Octopops
     

    Re: EMS Sasuke vs Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by Narubro View Post
    A would have just lost his other arm but Sasuke would have been dead

    And he doesn't seem that much different then regular MS Sasuke, but because of hype I will go with EMS Sasuke
    he was about to kick amatarasu.....he wouldnt been able to walk after that because he would have had to cut his leg off........1 leg = Useless in battle because A is all about speed and Taijutsu

    But yeah sasuke takes this.....but If A wants to get covered in Amatarasu and does not care.....then A
     
         

  8. #8
    Phantom TheDC's Avatar
    Status
    TheDC is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,201
    Location
    Tower
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: EMS Sasuke vs Raikage

    Sasuke ftw
     
         

  9. #9
    Member laggygaga's Avatar
    Status
    laggygaga is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    238
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: EMS Sasuke vs Raikage

    Unless A somehow manages to get Inoue to get back his arm, I think Sasuke will win this one now
     
         

  10. #10
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,493
    Location
    Germany
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: EMS Sasuke vs Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post
    sasuke will know physical attacks wont hurt him, and can't match his speed, so he'll use genjutsu.... A has shown to not care whether he's looking into sasuke's eyes or not.. that will be his downfall.. Easy difficulty for ems sasuke
    Genjutsu won't work against him because he is too fast that Sasuke can't even follow him by the sight. If he has difficulty to see, he can't cast genjutsu. Shee almost explain that.
    Why do you think he didn't even try to cast genjutsu? When he was about to do that, A said to him that's useless, that his sharingan can't catch up with him. And because he couldn't he did it against Shee when A was having a hard time against Juugo
     
         

  11. #11
    ★☆Knowledge-Seeker☆★ Excitè's Avatar
    Status
    Excitè is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    92,812
    Location
    Naruto Base
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: EMS Sasuke vs Raikage

    Sasuke has this

    Amaterasu was about to take his but cheeks, that would of been the ender to that one i don't expect the raikage too cut his ass off you can see it on the lower corner
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/464/2


    Plus how powerful was the attact to kill sasuke he still had susanoo activated plus if A attack couldn't fully break into gaara sand how did it have the potential to kill sasuke.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/464/3
     
         

  12. #12
    Savior Of The World MickNerks's Avatar
    Status
    MickNerks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,670
    Location
    Hall of Bijuu
    People only Die Because They
    Accept Death as an
    Inevitability
     

    Re: EMS Sasuke vs Raikage

    sasuke
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Ryuu..'s Avatar
    Status
    Ryuu.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    16,754
    Location
    Konoha
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: EMS Sasuke vs Raikage

    Sasuke wins this.
     
         

  14. #14
    終 充琉寿 Owarij's Avatar
    Status
    Owarij is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,309
    Location
    Valyria
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.
     

    Re: EMS Sasuke vs Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Genjutsu won't work against him because he is too fast that Sasuke can't even follow him by the sight. If he has difficulty to see, he can't cast genjutsu. Shee almost explain that.
    Why do you think he didn't even try to cast genjutsu? When he was about to do that, A said to him that's useless, that his sharingan can't catch up with him. And because he couldn't he did it against Shee when A was having a hard time against Juugo

    why did he not try to cast genjtusu? because sasuke isn't a genjutsu type..
    and too fast? do i need to bring manga pages, ??? do you know how many times raikage was just standing there looking at sasuke? , You people need to get this crap out your mind, Raikage and minato don't just keep moving nonstop during battle.. they have never done that..
     
         

  15. #15
    Divine Palm Essence's Avatar
    Status
    Essence is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,554
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: EMS Sasuke vs Raikage

    I hate sasuke but Sasuke wins
     
         

  16. #16
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,493
    Location
    Germany
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: EMS Sasuke vs Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post

    why did he not try to cast genjtusu? because sasuke isn't a genjutsu type..
    and too fast? do i need to bring manga pages, ??? do you know how many times raikage was just standing there looking at sasuke? , You people need to get this crap out your mind, Raikage and minato don't just keep moving nonstop during battle.. they have never done that..
    - If he is not a genjutsu type than why do you talk about genjutsu?
    - You must read the mangas. It's not about speed itself, it's about reflexes. Even if Sasuke see Raikage in one moment, in the other moment it can be that he can't follow him because of his high reflexes. It's why there is no time to cast a genjutsu. For example here he was not in movement but when Sasuke was about to use a MS jutsu(probably genjutsu) Raikage says it himself: http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/462/3 "Sharingan is no match for me"

    And Shee also says:
    "Once he is surrounded by raiton chakra, not even the sharingan can keep up with him".

    So it's not about fast movement here, it's about synaps reflexe that make Raikage and Minato too fast that Sharingan has no time to follow.

    And that's why, Sasuke didn't do genjutsu to Raikage anymore, but he take advantage of the shot of Juugo to do a genjutsu to Shee here: http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/462/5
     
         
    Last edited by T Bogard; 04-12-2012 at 02:12 AM.

  17. #17
    Member NarutoBestFanboy's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoBestFanboy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    575
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: EMS Sasuke vs Raikage

    Sasuke wins this. Last time Raikage would have been walking away with 1 arm and 1 leg if he killed Sasuke and Gaara didn't interfere. Now Sasuke has a stronger Sasuno and could manipulate that Amaterasu around him a lot easier.
     
         

  18. #18
    うちはサスケ EMS Sasuke123's Avatar
    Status
    EMS Sasuke123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,985
    Location
    Toronto
     

    Re: EMS Sasuke vs Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by -Karin- View Post
    I hate sasuke but Sasuke wins
    Why do you hate him?
     
         

  19. #19
    Divine Palm Essence's Avatar
    Status
    Essence is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,554
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: EMS Sasuke vs Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by EMS Sasuke123 View Post
    Why do you hate him?
    His personality.
     
         

  20. #20
    終 充琉寿 Owarij's Avatar
    Status
    Owarij is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,309
    Location
    Valyria
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.
     

    Re: EMS Sasuke vs Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    - If he is not a genjutsu type than why do you talk about genjutsu?
    - You must read the mangas. It's not about speed itself, it's about reflexes. Even if Sasuke see Raikage in one moment, in the other moment it can be that he can't follow him because of his high reflexes. It's why there is no time to cast a genjutsu. For example here he was not in movement but Raikage says it himself: http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/462/3 "Sharingan is no match for me"

    And Shee also says:
    "Once he is surrounded by raiton chakra, not even the sharingan can keep up with him".

    So it's not about fast movement here, it's about synaps reflexe that make Raikage and Minato too fast that Sharingan has no time to follow.

    they were talking about keeping up with him as in phyisical combat -_-, at that time, juugo, sasuke etc were all engaging in phyiscal combat with raikage, the sharingan is known for its eye of perception, able to track movements, predict movements. etc.. it CANNOT do that when the raikage is MOVING and attacking


    When sasuke puts up his susanno and covers it with amaterasu, raikage will be forced into a position where he cant attack anymore, just dodge attacks,
    Unlike amaterasu, raikage CANNOT see it coming...


    here is a perfect example, of raikage simply standing, looking at his eyes, said a few words," Is that the mangekyou sharingan/" etc...

    genjutsu has no warning, there is no eye bleeding, no signal for raikage to dodge, nothing, at any point there if plot no jutsu had played no part, sasuke could have put him in any 3 tomoe genjutsu...
     
         
    Last edited by Owarij; 04-12-2012 at 02:28 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •