Page 2 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 78
  1. #26
    Member Amahara Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Amahara Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    your moms room
    Posts
    153
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: calling all sasuke haters!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by UzumakiNaruto20 View Post
    lol thats a good one


    No it doesn't, but at the same time you can't just go and say hes an excellent marine. Hes obviously crooked. He may at one point been excellent, but now hes just a trained criminal.
    so its safe to say ur a sasuke hater? way to beat around the bush, n that marine could still b a bada** he is juss a lil corrupted, wether you want to admit it or not sasuke could beat anyone on the show other than naruto, u kno why? cause hes a bada** shinobi, n before u start thinkin of ways to flame me, keep in mind im not a fanboy, wether u like it or not that is the whole plot for the show, if sasuke wasnt strong, the show would be pointless cause naruto wouldnt have shi* to do, naruto is the strongest but sasuke is tied to him, the only reason naruto would win is bc of the main character immunity, its simple fact that sasuke is strong, n wether your a fan or a hater, it changes nothing, hes juss strong plain n simple
     
         

  2. #27
    Senior Member UzumakiNaruto20's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiNaruto20 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    In the Frosted Heavens
    Posts
    2,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: calling all sasuke haters!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Amahara Uchiha View Post
    agreed, i couldnt have worded it better myself, his intentions are noble but the means in which he intends to make them reality is a lil off balanced
    You still haven't explained how killing a group of innocent people is noble? Where would the justification be in killing someone like Kurenhai and her young baby?

    There is no excuse for what Sasuke is doing. Itachi was under no obligation to follow Danzo. And he certainly wasn't under any obligation to murder an entire clan which included innocent women and children.
     
         

  3. #28
    Banned
    Status
    alexu9696 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bucuresti
    Posts
    3,198
    Post Thanks / Like
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast
     

    Re: calling all sasuke haters!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dantee View Post
    1st. Sasuke hasn't killed anyone from Konoha as of yet. Sasuke completely understands what Itachi wanted. However Sasuke values Itachi's life over Konoha. Itachi said it himself takes blame for Sasukes outcome. Maybe Sasuke will have a change of heart after this battle which will most likely happen.

    I don't see how Sasuke is a puppet he's doing this out of his own choices.
    well itachi manipulated him so as tobi , orichimaru , his whole life was manipulated
     
         

  4. #29
    Member Amahara Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Amahara Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    your moms room
    Posts
    153
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: calling all sasuke haters!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince of Persia TTT View Post
    And now you will say anything just becoz Sasuke is your fav character
    well thats your point of view and moreover people will think what they want to think about Sasuke so to sum up i would say this thread will not serve your purpose for what you created it.
    he is far from my favorite character, n its serving its purpose juss fine
     
         

  5. #30
    Member Amahara Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Amahara Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    your moms room
    Posts
    153
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: calling all sasuke haters!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by alexu9696 View Post
    sasuke is dumb...... itachi has throw his life in hell for konoha and for sasuke he wanted him to be a hero a good guy who walks on a path that will make him a legend ..... but sasuke dosent get itachi sacrifice ...... and he wants do destroy himself and konoha

    sasuke is arrogant and a dumb sheat .... you can say what you whant but you must admit sasuke is a puppet in the hands of others ..
    i can respect this, that is actually a legit reason to not like him n i understand completely wut u mean
     
         

  6. #31
    Senior Member Prince of Persia TTT's Avatar
    Status
    Prince of Persia TTT is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,447
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: calling all sasuke haters!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Amahara Uchiha View Post
    he is far from my favorite character, n its serving its purpose juss fine
    Okay
    whatever floats your boat then :D :D
     
         

  7. #32
    Senior Member UzumakiNaruto20's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiNaruto20 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    In the Frosted Heavens
    Posts
    2,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: calling all sasuke haters!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Amahara Uchiha View Post
    so its safe to say ur a sasuke hater? way to beat around the bush, n that marine could still b a bada** he is juss a lil corrupted, wether you want to admit it or not sasuke could beat anyone on the show other than naruto, u kno why? cause hes a bada** shinobi, n before u start thinkin of ways to flame me, keep in mind im not a fanboy, wether u like it or not that is the whole plot for the show, if sasuke wasnt strong, the show would be pointless cause naruto wouldnt have shi* to do, naruto is the strongest but sasuke is tied to him, the only reason naruto would win is bc of the main character immunity, its simple fact that sasuke is strong, n wether your a fan or a hater, it changes nothing, hes juss strong plain n simple
    There was a lot of rambling and waffle in that but whatever. No I'm not a Sasuke hater. I just think what hes doing is wrong. And Killing someone for no reason makes you more than just "a little corrupted". And when did I ever say he was weak?
     
         

  8. #33
    Necron's Avatar
    Status
    Necron is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    10,269
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just speak your mind, and
    don't be embarased of what you
    want. #YOLO
     

    Re: calling all sasuke haters!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by UzumakiNaruto20 View Post
    I stopped reading after you said that.

    How is an international criminal an excellent shinobi?
    you don't know a lot about ninjas in real life, do you?

    Ninjas are supposed to be criminals and assasins
     
         

  9. #34
    Member Amahara Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Amahara Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    your moms room
    Posts
    153
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: calling all sasuke haters!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by UzumakiNaruto20 View Post
    You still haven't explained how killing a group of innocent people is noble? Where would the justification be in killing someone like Kurenhai and her young baby?

    There is no excuse for what Sasuke is doing. Itachi was under no obligation to follow Danzo. And he certainly wasn't under any obligation to murder an entire clan which included innocent women and children.
    as we said, now pay attention, got ur reading glasses on? ok, although his cause is noble the means in which he wants to make it a reallity is skewed off course, he wants vengence for his dead bro, ud do the same if you were him
     
         

  10. #35
    Senior Member UzumakiNaruto20's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiNaruto20 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    In the Frosted Heavens
    Posts
    2,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: calling all sasuke haters!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Necron View Post
    you don't know a lot about ninjas in real life, do you?

    Ninjas are supposed to be criminals and assasins
    Were not talking about real life. Were talking about Narutoverse.

    And currently his standing in the Shinobi world is not very high.
     
         

  11. #36
    Just Another Bro Beta's Avatar
    Status
    Beta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    341
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: calling all sasuke haters!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchihajin Sasuke View Post

    Because the Shinobi world is is UNIVERSAL terrorist?


    Sasuke is doing a noble job, seeking justice for Konoha's unforgivable crimes :rag:
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

    I've never laughed so much over A post before. You are such A fanboy LOL


    I don't like he's gojng against his Brothers wish of peace in Konoha. He knows that was Itachi only wish and he's trying to destroy it? That's not was he should have done. He should have carried on Itachi dream
     
         
    Last edited by Beta; 04-12-2012 at 06:59 PM.

  12. #37
    Member Amahara Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Amahara Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    your moms room
    Posts
    153
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: calling all sasuke haters!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by UzumakiNaruto20 View Post
    There was a lot of rambling and waffle in that but whatever. No I'm not a Sasuke hater. I just think what hes doing is wrong. And Killing someone for no reason makes you more than just "a little corrupted". And when did I ever say he was weak?
    you jus said he was a bad shinobi, u know what a shinobi is? someone who studdies the arts of ninjutsu, genjutsu and taijutsu, to say he is a bad shinobi is to say hes weak, because being a shinobi means to be strong
     
         

  13. #38
    Senior Member UzumakiNaruto20's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiNaruto20 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    In the Frosted Heavens
    Posts
    2,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: calling all sasuke haters!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Amahara Uchiha View Post
    as we said, now pay attention, got ur reading glasses on? ok, although his cause is noble the means in which he wants to make it a reallity is skewed off course, he wants vengence for his dead bro, ud do the same if you were him
    Your the one not paying attention. I already asked you how the killing of innocent people can be called noble in any stretch of the word?

    And if its vengeance your taking about he already killed Danzo so there should be no more bloodshed right?
     
         

  14. #39
    Member Amahara Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Amahara Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    your moms room
    Posts
    153
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: calling all sasuke haters!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Beta View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

    I've never laughed so much over A post before. You are such A fanboy LOL


    I don't like he's gojng against his Brothers wish of peace in Konoha. He knows that was Itachi only wish and he's trying to destroy it? That's not was he should have done. He should have carried on Itachi dream
    i can respect this
     
         

  15. #40
    Senior Member UzumakiNaruto20's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiNaruto20 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    In the Frosted Heavens
    Posts
    2,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: calling all sasuke haters!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Amahara Uchiha View Post
    you jus said he was a bad shinobi, u know what a shinobi is? someone who studdies the arts of ninjutsu, genjutsu and taijutsu, to say he is a bad shinobi is to say hes weak, because being a shinobi means to be strong
    When I say bad shinobi I'm talking about rebelling against his village for the sake of revenge. He let his emotions get the better of him, and now hes just a rampaging murderer.
     
         

  16. #41
    Senior Member Kratos of cruxis's Avatar
    Status
    Kratos of cruxis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Stuck in a g-5 cell
    Posts
    1,363
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: calling all sasuke haters!!!

    I dont hate him I just dislike his fanboys that overrate him
     
         

  17. #42
    Member Amahara Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Amahara Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    your moms room
    Posts
    153
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: calling all sasuke haters!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by UzumakiNaruto20 View Post
    Your the one not paying attention. I already asked you how the killing of innocent people can be called noble in any stretch of the word?

    And if its vengeance your taking about he already killed Danzo so there should be no more bloodshed right?
    am i talking to a wall? what did i say? his cause is noble, but the means of which he would accomplish it is not... his CAUSE is noble, first off, what is a cause, a goal that must be achieved through action, ok now wut is sasukes cause? to avenge his bro, (sounds noble to me?) now the means of which he would accomplish it is bloodshed (bloodshed is not noble, but did i say it was? no i said his cause is noble, avenging ur bro is absolutely noble) his cause (avenging his bro) is noble, the means of which he would accomplish it (bloodshed) is not noble... as i said... right from the start... :flaw:
     
         

  18. #43
    Member Amahara Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Amahara Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    your moms room
    Posts
    153
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: calling all sasuke haters!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by UzumakiNaruto20 View Post
    When I say bad shinobi I'm talking about rebelling against his village for the sake of revenge. He let his emotions get the better of him, and now hes just a rampaging murderer.
    with this we agree, blood is not the answer, but he wants vengeance for his bro n who can blame him for that
     
         

  19. #44
    ☛✯#Ghoulsquad✯☚ SasukeUchiha910's Avatar
    Status
    SasukeUchiha910 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    f!cking your mom
    Posts
    6,686
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~TOKYO GHOUL,東京喰種~ FTW
    / Evangelion 4.0 in 2015 /
    Okitenemuru's manga is
    awesome/ its time to get busy
    / lord sasuke solo's
     

    Re: calling all sasuke haters!!!

    sasuke is emotionly hurt and alone (we all know why) so of course he is going to attack the place that caused it / for all the sasuke haters out there 1.sasuke is awesome 2.take that d!ck out ur mouth and stop hating a fictional character & 3. get a life :D
     
         

  20. #45
    god of narutobase grenwood's Avatar
    Status
    grenwood is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    711
    Post Thanks / Like
    in your bed
     

    Re: calling all sasuke haters!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Amahara Uchiha View Post
    now that i can understand, but the whole sasuke is gay arguement that haters usually say i dnt think is legit at all,
    i dont hate anonein naruto, except for ten ten because she does nothing.i dont like sasugay's character because all he does is whine and blame other people, and on top of that not only does he want to destroy konoha, but everyone who had nothing to do with it and did nothing but care for him.
    as a shinobi i think he is great and powerful but asa characterhe sucks balls.
     
         

  21. #46
    'Kurapika's Avatar
    Status
    'Kurapika is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    9,476
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status or
    wealth
     



    Re: calling all sasuke haters!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Amahara Uchiha View Post
    there are people on the show i dnt like but i actually have a reason to not like them, like for example i dnt like ten ten because she has no genjutsu or taijutsu n barely ninjutsu n thats juss to summon more tools like she duznt have enough already, but i like sasuke n respect the fact that he is an excelent shinobi, n all i ever see is sasuke haters n i never see any good reason in their statement for it, so to all sasuke haterz, heres ur chance! i wanna know. why do you hate him so much (keep in mind i am not a sasuke fanboy, if ur explenation is legit, i wont argue but if ur juss hatin for no reason well... prepare to be flamed on)
    Your point of view is just narrow, you rate characters solely based on their capabilities and strength while eliminating all other elements in them, take Rock Lee for an example, his persistence and perseverance are highly admirable and make for a captivating character let alone his odd attitude and lack of social and common sense, but all you can see is "OMG Sasuke has fire coming out of his eyes".
     
         

  22. #47
    Senior Member OneMellowGuy's Avatar
    Status
    OneMellowGuy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,749
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: calling all sasuke haters!!!

    I don't hate Sasuke

    I just hate Sasuke fanboys who worship him like he's the second coming of Jesus when he really hasn't done anything impressive
     
         

  23. #48
    Member
    Status
    Wechselgeld is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    in your bed.. fapping
    Posts
    228
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: calling all sasuke haters!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Amahara Uchiha View Post
    there are people on the show i dnt like but i actually have a reason to not like them, like for example i dnt like ten ten because she has no genjutsu or taijutsu n barely ninjutsu n thats juss to summon more tools like she duznt have enough already, but i like sasuke n respect the fact that he is an excelent shinobi, n all i ever see is sasuke haters n i never see any good reason in their statement for it, so to all sasuke haterz, heres ur chance! i wanna know. why do you hate him so much (keep in mind i am not a sasuke fanboy, if ur explenation is legit, i wont argue but if ur juss hatin for no reason well... prepare to be flamed on)
    i heard you want to be trolled?
     
         

  24. #49
    Member Ady's Avatar
    Status
    Ady is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Brasov,Romania
    Posts
    691
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: calling all sasuke haters!!!

    what's your argument on sakura or karin? both of them loved him, saved his ass a lot of times and yet he tried to killed them both. that is really noble
     
         

  25. #50
    Member Uchiha boii's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha boii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    975
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: calling all sasuke haters!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by UzumakiNaruto20 View Post
    What?



    Right, killing a village full of innocent people is so noble
    he never killed anyone besides fodder samurai and danzo ?
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •