This user has no status.

Re: calling all sasuke haters!!!

I dont hate him I just dislike his fanboys that overrate him

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by UzumakiNaruto20 View Post
    Your the one not paying attention. I already asked you how the killing of innocent people can be called noble in any stretch of the word?

And if its vengeance your taking about he already killed Danzo so there should be no more bloodshed right?
    am i talking to a wall? what did i say? his cause is noble, but the means of which he would accomplish it is not... his CAUSE is noble, first off, what is a cause, a goal that must be achieved through action, ok now wut is sasukes cause? to avenge his bro, (sounds noble to me?) now the means of which he would accomplish it is bloodshed (bloodshed is not noble, but did i say it was? no i said his cause is noble, avenging ur bro is absolutely noble) his cause (avenging his bro) is noble, the means of which he would accomplish it (bloodshed) is not noble... as i said... right from the start... :flaw:

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

When I say bad shinobi I'm talking about rebelling against his village for the sake of revenge. He let his emotions get the better of him, and now hes just a rampaging murderer.
    with this we agree, blood is not the answer, but he wants vengeance for his bro n who can blame him for that

☛✯#Ghoulsquad✯☚ SasukeUchiha910's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    ~TOKYO GHOUL,東京喰種~ FTW
    / Evangelion 4.0 in 2015 /
    Okitenemuru's manga is
    awesome/ its time to get busy
    / lord sasuke solo's

sasuke is emotionly hurt and alone (we all know why) so of course he is going to attack the place that caused it / for all the sasuke haters out there 1.sasuke is awesome 2.take that d!ck out ur mouth and stop hating a fictional character & 3. get a life :D

Status
    Aug 2011
    in your bed

Quote Originally Posted by Amahara Uchiha View Post
    now that i can understand, but the whole sasuke is gay arguement that haters usually say i dnt think is legit at all,
    i dont hate anonein naruto, except for ten ten because she does nothing.i dont like sasugay's character because all he does is whine and blame other people, and on top of that not only does he want to destroy konoha, but everyone who had nothing to do with it and did nothing but care for him.
    as a shinobi i think he is great and powerful but asa characterhe sucks balls.

Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status or
    wealth

there are people on the show i dnt like but i actually have a reason to not like them, like for example i dnt like ten ten because she has no genjutsu or taijutsu n barely ninjutsu n thats juss to summon more tools like she duznt have enough already, but i like sasuke n respect the fact that he is an excelent shinobi, n all i ever see is sasuke haters n i never see any good reason in their statement for it, so to all sasuke haterz, heres ur chance! i wanna know. why do you hate him so much (keep in mind i am not a sasuke fanboy, if ur explenation is legit, i wont argue but if ur juss hatin for no reason well... prepare to be flamed on)
    Your point of view is just narrow, you rate characters solely based on their capabilities and strength while eliminating all other elements in them, take Rock Lee for an example, his persistence and perseverance are highly admirable and make for a captivating character let alone his odd attitude and lack of social and common sense, but all you can see is "OMG Sasuke has fire coming out of his eyes".

Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

I don't hate Sasuke

I just hate Sasuke fanboys who worship him like he's the second coming of Jesus when he really hasn't done anything impressive

Status
    This user has no status.

there are people on the show i dnt like but i actually have a reason to not like them, like for example i dnt like ten ten because she has no genjutsu or taijutsu n barely ninjutsu n thats juss to summon more tools like she duznt have enough already, but i like sasuke n respect the fact that he is an excelent shinobi, n all i ever see is sasuke haters n i never see any good reason in their statement for it, so to all sasuke haterz, heres ur chance! i wanna know. why do you hate him so much (keep in mind i am not a sasuke fanboy, if ur explenation is legit, i wont argue but if ur juss hatin for no reason well... prepare to be flamed on)
    i heard you want to be trolled?

Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

what's your argument on sakura or karin? both of them loved him, saved his ass a lot of times and yet he tried to killed them both. that is really noble

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

What?

Right, killing a village full of innocent people is so noble
    he never killed anyone besides fodder samurai and danzo ?

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

I hate him cuz he has a flawed obsession.

Do i think he should kill the elders?
    Yes

Was I happy when he ended Danzo?
    Hell Yeah

Should he kill an entire village of innocent people clueless to why/how his clan was killed
    HELL NO. You kill those responsible, not everyone that lives there cuz of what some a-hole political douchebags did

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

When I say bad shinobi I'm talking about rebelling against his village for the sake of revenge. He let his emotions get the better of him, and now hes just a rampaging murderer.
    again who has he directly killed?

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by D3A View Post
    I hate him cuz he has a flawed obsession.

Do i think he should kill the elders?
    Yes

Was I happy when he ended Danzo?
    Hell Yeah

Should he kill an entire village of innocent people clueless to why/how his clan was killed
    HELL NO. You kill those responsible, not everyone that lives there cuz of what some a-hole political douchebags did
    then we agree perfectly but sasuke hasnt killed anyone besides danzo and fodder samurai (both tried to kill him )so until i see him chidoring pregnant ladies i dont think he's all that evil hes just a realest he only hurt karin because he had to kill danzo no matter the cost his arm basically had a big ass sign that says HAHHHHH I FORCED YOUR BRO TO KILL YOUR FAMILY SO I COULD GET THIS ARM like really i would have been pissed 2

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha boii View Post
    then we agree perfectly but sasuke hasnt killed anyone besides danzo and fodder samurai (both tried to kill him )so until i see him chidoring pregnant ladies i dont think he's all that evil hes just a realest he only hurt karin because he had to kill danzo no matter the cost his arm basically had a big ass sign that says HAHHHHH I FORCED YOUR BRO TO KILL YOUR FAMILY SO I COULD GET THIS ARM like really i would have been pissed 2
    Though the samurai did go after him, it was only cuz he snuck into the summit...with 5 leaders of the 5 main villages, and....was a criminal that committed a crime against an entire village >.>

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

I do not care for Saskue's character personally, but it is a neccessary plot devise. If you dont have an emotionally misguided character to help to story to move along...it grinds to a halt. Avenging a loved one can be considered noble and understandable, which is why I don't hate him; killing innocent villagers who had nothing to do with it...is wrong. This gives Naruto a chance to save him:D. I would have not problems if he was gay, for haters to use this reason must mean they hate all gay people(again...wrong!). Intolerance for other's life choices is one of the main things that Naruto rails against. As of yet Saskue hasn't killed innocent people, which means that he is redeamable...hopefully. Yes breaking into the Kage summit was wrong, but ninja routinely break into hostile areas with the intent to collect data etc. Unfortunately the shinobi world is filled with hate(the whole point to the 4th shinobi war), and ninja are not nice people in general. This is what Naruto is fighting against. Hate the game and not the players.

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

I am part of Uchihanity. I follow Lord Sasuke Uchiha.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Happy Days...

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha boii View Post
    Anyone who agrees with that rubbish is an idiot.

• Sasuke is trying to kill/destroy Konoha
    • He launched an assault on the 5 Kage Summit,very serious.
    • He tried to Kill Karin and ordered Sakura to do so.
    • He then tried to kill Sakura.
    • He then tried to kill Kakashi.
    • He then tried to kill Naruto.
    • He killed Danzo-Hokage at the time.
    • He has killed many Samurai and although it was self defence, he was invading their land,which meant he knew he was gonna get attacked.
    • He betrayed his village. Treason is one hell of a crime.
    • He is/was helping Akatsuki.
    • He attacked Kumogakure and attacked Bee,it's Jinchuuriki and tried to kidnap him.
    • He has been collaborating with Tobi which is essentially helping to start the 4th world war which makes him in part responsible for the deaths of all the ninja who die in the war.

Do I need say more?.....All this because he's angry....

Status
    Jun 2011
    There can only be ONE!

Ya know.... I used to like him alot, he used to be tactical and win his battles with strategy, now for him mostly its brawn>brains... He did good on danzos fight...but idk.... So far hes been too malleable... See i loved itachi when i thought he was.evil and committed genocide out of malice/hate/insanity whatever it was once i found out more about his story, i continued to love is character... Sasuke is a great ninja, buT he can b stupid... He wasnt entirely alone n he was blinded from tunnel vision

Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status or
    wealth

Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

they dont like sasuke because he betrayed his village and friends.

personally i think he was awesome up until the point where he fought itachi..

he had so many new moves like controlling the lightning from the sky, body changing move like orochimaru, new fire jutsu, basically he was cool

but now its all about susano and amaterasu :mad: