2 5.71%
Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!

Re: itachi vs muu

Quote Originally Posted by SebastionM View Post
    Where does it say they can't move while preparing? Depending how how fast he is, if he's flying he can fly out of the way of Amaterasu. I'm only saying this because they fly and the speed of running, or a little faster. When Sasuke was fighting Itachi, Itachi couldn't hit sasuke while he was simply running in circles.

Although you are right with the fact that if he can't move, he would be screwed.

Would the mirror still work if the whole susano is in the box?
    Every time jinton is used the user stays stationary.
    If he flys out of range of amaterasu and use jinton, any body with great body flicker would evade it because the higher he fly's the greater the gap is between him and his opponent therefore jinton is easier to evade.

At the highlighted part, when a fight has been preplanned it isnt wise to use that in an argument.

Susano is fairly massive. The user of dust release must be taken a fairly risky move to use such a big one to cover all of susano. But size matters. The bigger the jinton the greater the time it takes to form.

Knows more than you. SebastionM's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Suck my Dubstep.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Every time jinton is used the user stays stationary.
    If he flys out of range of amaterasu and use jinton, any body with great body flicker would evade it because the higher he fly's the greater the gap is between him and his opponent therefore jinton is easier to evade.

At the highlighted part, when a fight has been preplanned it isnt wise to use that in an argument.

Susano is fairly massive. The user of dust release must be taken a fairly risky move to use such a big one to cover all of susano. But size matters. The bigger the jinton the greater the time it takes to form.
    Where does it state that he has to stay stationary? Manga page?

Preplanned? haha Doesn't change the fact he couldn't hit him, nor could he hit A.

Again, where is the page saying this? No matter how big they are making it, it starts small in their hands, then expands to fit around the target. It never said it takes longer to make bigger ones. The fact that it can become as big as a island shows that it could overcome a susano.

Have you ever seen someone body flicker while in susano?

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!

Where does it state that he has to stay stationary? Manga page?

Preplanned? haha Doesn't change the fact he couldn't hit him, nor could he hit A.

Again, where is the page saying this? No matter how big they are making it, it starts small in their hands, then expands to fit around the target. It never said it takes longer to make bigger ones. The fact that it can become as big as a island shows that it could overcome a susano.

Have you ever seen someone body flicker while in susano?
    At the highlighted part, look at everytime mu or onoki have used dust release.

Itachi couldve ended that fight anything he wanted. Again such logic isnt needed here. A got a head start when he looked into sasuke eyes, but also is one of the fastest people in the manga.

Id like to see mu try and look into itachi's eyes. Secondly mu's speed isnt on par with A. Jinton does start small and increases, but it depends on how big they want to make it and how long it takes to make it.

Look at it this way. Jinton around sasuke wouldnt take as long as jinton around susano.

Nobody has seen anybody use the body flicker whilst in susano in either of its version, but the body flicker alone can evade jinton, therefore the user doesnt need susano until, they truly feel the need to

Last edited by Blaze Release; 04-13-2012 at 01:03 AM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    MEH

Muu wins mid-high def.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by narutorikudoumode View Post
    itachi he would find a way to win
    just another fanboy answer who cannot back it up. Muu would also find a way to win this. He is also a sensor type thus he will know if he is on genjutsu and can break it.

I just hope susano'o can hold against the dust release.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Suck my Dubstep.

At the highlighted part, look at everytime mu or onoki have used dust release.

Itachi couldve ended that fight anything he wanted. Again such logic isnt needed here. A got a head start when he looked into sasuke eyes, but also is one of the fastest people in the manga.

Id like to see mu try and look into itachi's eyes. Secondly mu's speed isnt on par with A. Jinton does start small and increases, but it depends on how big they want to make it and how long it takes to make it.

Look at it this way. Jinton around sasuke wouldnt take as long as jinton around susano
    Aww, such a invalid argument that can't be backed up. He didn't move when fighting sasuke cause he had no where to go. He would have been better off in front of him like he was.

I'm sure he could have...that explains why he didn't. Now I'm not saying that sasuke is stronger, cause obviously he Isn't. He didn't get a head start, he just moved when it appeared. It starts off as little, then it grows the longer he looks at it.

Yea, he could if he split his body in two...One half could go invisible, then if the other one get into a genjutsu, the other one could get him out. It doesn't matter if he's on par with his speed.

Again, you are assuming things about that dust that are not backed up.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by yuan of cruxis View Post
    Itachi wins this low to mid difficulty
    Muu ahs no reply to Demonic mirror
    MS isnt needed
    If Muu goes invisible Itachi could still see him cause apparently his chakra cant go invisible

He also probaly tried to go invisible against Madara, but look where that got him, he became Madaras little puppet
    muu has no chakra. reread the manga. and the yata mirror can only block from the front. if muus invisible and flies behind itachis sussano, im pretty sure its gonna go through sussano killing itachi

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back for the third time

Muu dies

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Suck my Dubstep.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyTwoTails View Post
    Muu dies
    Explain your logic?

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!

Aww, such a invalid argument that can't be backed up. He didn't move when fighting sasuke cause he had no where to go. He would have been better off in front of him like he was.

I'm sure he could have...that explains why he didn't. Now I'm not saying that sasuke is stronger, cause obviously he Isn't. He didn't get a head start, he just moved when it appeared. It starts off as little, then it grows the longer he looks at it.

Yea, he could if he split his body in two...One half could go invisible, then if the other one get into a genjutsu, the other one could get him out. It doesn't matter if he's on par with his speed.

Again, you are assuming things about that dust that are not backed up.
    *Sigh* you believe itachi actually missed sasuke with amaterasu?. Meh i cannot be bothered to get into this. Mu splitting?, you do know that if he splits he cannot use dust release anymore right?

Im not assuming things about dust release i told you that it would take longer to cover susano with dust release than it would to cover a human being. Thats common sense due to its size.

If worst comes to worst, itachi can sacrifice an eye and decide mu's fate although i do not believe it would come to that

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Suck my Dubstep.

*Sigh* you believe itachi actually missed sasuke with amaterasu?. Meh i cannot be bothered to get into this. Mu splitting?, you do know that if he splits he cannot use dust release anymore right?

Im not assuming things about dust release i told you that it would take longer to cover susano with dust release than it would to cover a human being. Thats common sense due to its size.

If worst comes to worst, itachi can sacrifice an eye and decide mu's fate although i do not believe it would come to that

Yea, I do. Mainly cause of the fact that many people seem to be able to avoid it/easily survive through it.

I know that if he splits, that his can only use like 50% of his power. Where does it say he can't use dust? :/

Yes you are, it's not common sense. You don't know what it takes to make a bigger one. You obviously can't back it up, so I'm going with what I believe.

Yea, cause that's been shown to have a real nice effect....

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!

Yea, I do. Mainly cause of the fact that many people seem to be able to avoid it/easily survive through it.

I know that if he splits, that his can only use like 50% of his power. Where does it say he can't use dust? :/

Yes you are, it's not common sense. You don't know what it takes to make a bigger one. You obviously can't back it up, so I'm going with what I believe.

Yea, cause that's been shown to have a real nice effect....
    Easily/evade? How many people have evaded amaterasu apart from A and sasuke and both cases it couldve caught them but due to circumstances it didnt

At the highlighted part, since you cannot read the manga there you go;

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Suck my Dubstep.

Easily/evade? How many people have evaded amaterasu apart from A and sasuke and both cases it couldve caught them but due to circumstances it didnt

At the highlighted part, since you cannot read the manga there you go;

Same could be reversed, how manly people have died from it? How many have been majorly injured due to this "amazing technique?"

Tell me, what are the circumstances that made it impossible for them to land a hit? Dust in their eye? Something else get them side tracked?

If Itachi didn't intend on hitting Sasuke he wouldn't have tried to hit him with it.

It's not that I didn't read it, it's that I forgot. He can do more things than just Dust.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!

Same could be reversed, how manly people have died from it? How many have been majorly injured due to this "amazing technique?"

Tell me, what are the circumstances that made it impossible for them to land a hit? Dust in their eye? Something else get them side tracked?

If Itachi didn't intend on hitting Sasuke he wouldn't have tried to hit him with it.

It's not that I didn't read it, it's that I forgot. He can do more things than just Dust.
    Im not getting into this pointless debate about what itachi could and didnt do in a fight that was already planned.

Anyway mu can do more things than dust release but he hasnt shown us any other offensive capabilities than that therefore we cannot assume. Besides its dust release that poses the most trouble. Unless he has another technique (which has never been mentioned) that is on the same level as dust release in terms of opness, once he splits the opponent gains the advantage.

Anyway im done here

Akatsuki Member USSJ Future Trunks's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

itachi doesnt have a chance. muu has twin swords so i assume hes proficient in that. no dust release needed. just sneak up and stab itachi in the back.

Anyway mu can do more things than dust release but he hasnt shown us any other offensive capabilities than that therefore we cannot assume
    lol so why do you assume hashirama is so great?

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You kind of suck at arguing..just because things arent stated in the manga, does not mean certain things arent possible. Whenever Oonoki or Muu have ever used Dust release, hey always shown to have their hands out forward, in one position. They cant fly around and use a dust technique at the same time. Whether he can use it while invisible maybe, maybe not, but Itachi would notice it forming....but according to ur logic.

Its not stated whether konohamaru's sexy jutsu will work on everyone or not, so he can use that on every character and win. The manga hasnt said otherwise right?

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

people seem to be forgetting that muu can also fly while being invisible. muu is the character perfect against itachi in my opinion. how can you hit a person with amaterasu or tsukyomi or magatamas if theres no trace of him and his chakra !? and the guy has experience fighting a sharingan user, so he should be smart enough not to look at itachis eyes. itachi would have to keep sussano up or get dusted. even so, i dont think the sussano can protect itachi from jinton. unless the shield can repel it. if muu hits the back of sussano(no shield), itachi would still be obliterated, or if that doesnt work, muu can just chill somewhere while invisible and let itachi run out of chakra. sorry fanboys, i dont see itachi winning at all. muu is the perfect counter

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Suck my Dubstep.

Quote Originally Posted by LolaxXx View Post
    You kind of suck at arguing..just because things arent stated in the manga, does not mean certain things arent possible.. Whenever Oonoki or Muu have ever used Dust release, hey always shown to have their hands out forward, in one position. They cant fly around and use a dust technique at the same time. Whether he can use it while invisible maybe, maybe not, but Itachi would notice it forming....but according to ur logic.

Its not stated whether konohamaru's sexy jutsu will work on everyone or not, so he can use that on every character and win. The manga hasnt said otherwise right?
    Way to contradict yourself.

"just because things arent stated in the manga, does not mean certain things arent possible."

Just because it hasn't shown them moving while using it doesn't mean that they cant.

Same could go to his post earlier. Just because it hasn't shown him using other elements that make up dust doesn't mean that he can't.

Mei always uses lava through her mouth, does this mean she can't use any she finds at a volcano? No, it doesn't.

:flaw:

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

muu will win.he can use dust jutsu
    susanoo will be smashed
    Atomic jutsu that third tsuchikage used can break forest into dusts
    so itachi has no way to win
    even he has sharingan
    there are many ninjas who can beat sharingan example: guy ,neji,raikage,all hokage except tsunade,jiraiya,kabuto etc.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by megallica View Post
    people seem to be forgetting that muu can also fly while being invisible. muu is the character perfect against itachi in my opinion. how can you hit a person with amaterasu or tsukyomi or magatamas if theres no trace of him and his chakra !? and the guy has experience fighting a sharingan user, so he should be smart enough not to look at itachis eyes. itachi would have to keep sussano up or get dusted. even so, i dont think the sussano can protect itachi from jinton. unless the shield can repel it. if muu hits the back of sussano(no shield), itachi would still be obliterated, or if that doesnt work, muu can just chill somewhere while invisible and let itachi run out of chakra. sorry fanboys, i dont see itachi winning at all. muu is the perfect counter
    yes ,absolutely right,u don't need to mention that far
    Muu is kage ,itachi is not kage,so the answer is clear

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by USSJ Future Trunks View Post
    itachi doesnt have a chance. muu has twin swords so i assume hes proficient in that. no dust release needed. just sneak up and stab itachi in the back.

lol so why do you assume hashirama is so great?
    hashirama will make a zoo and he will chase strange dumb monster like ur avatar
    to put in his zoo ,this zoo's name is called konoha zoo

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

People who think muu can win are just fan boys.if muu goes invisible itachi activates his susanooso he can not sneak up on him.if muu uses jinton itachi blocks with yata miror and then itachi sees where mu was hiding(because you have to become visible to use jinton)and uses amaterasu,tsukiomy,any prime genjutsu,yasaka magatama,kotoamatsukami.itachi can cast his genjutsus from over a kilometar so when muu becomes visible itachi will cast it,and by the way i think itachi is smarter than muu and has more info on him .

Akatsuki Member USSJ Future Trunks's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol no. if mu goes invisible it means he started as invisible. itachi can use susano if he wants but mu can just sit outside of it taking pot shots with katon/fuuton/doton. how can itachi block with yata if yata only guards the front and has no feats? hard to convince me its the trump card if its not done anything. you think any of that will affect mu? cant genjutsu what you cant see. mus sensing abilities will enable him to dodge yagata mata. itachi cant use koto whenever he wants.
    mu wont be visible. you dont need to be visible to use jinton. not once is this ever established by anyone or anything. mu fought madara whereas itachis never even heard of jinton most likely

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^This is the end^

muu win this, i explain when muu goes invincible most assume itachi can see him with sharingan like obito did to that stone ninja but i believe that's not the case- ,muu dont have chakra sharingan can see chakra by it's color, same thing works with genjutsu it affect directly to brain chakra flow but since muu doesn't have chakra he is immune to genjutsu to eye genjutsu at least,

itachi isn't completely without chance this is just most bad opponent for him. when muu uses dust release he become viNcible yata mirror can take any release without problem so that would be good time to try amaterasu, but distance might give muu time to evade it. this is bad match up against itachi

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you're depressed you'e
    living in the past, If you're
    anxious you're living in the
    future, if you're at peace
    you're living in the present.
    -Lao Tzu

itachi high diff