6 17.14%
  • a draw !!

2 5.71%
Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: itachi vs muu

people seem to be forgetting that muu can also fly while being invisible. muu is the character perfect against itachi in my opinion. how can you hit a person with amaterasu or tsukyomi or magatamas if theres no trace of him and his chakra !? and the guy has experience fighting a sharingan user, so he should be smart enough not to look at itachis eyes. itachi would have to keep sussano up or get dusted. even so, i dont think the sussano can protect itachi from jinton. unless the shield can repel it. if muu hits the back of sussano(no shield), itachi would still be obliterated, or if that doesnt work, muu can just chill somewhere while invisible and let itachi run out of chakra. sorry fanboys, i dont see itachi winning at all. muu is the perfect counter

Knows more than you. SebastionM's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Suck my Dubstep.

Quote Originally Posted by LolaxXx View Post
    You kind of suck at arguing..just because things arent stated in the manga, does not mean certain things arent possible.. Whenever Oonoki or Muu have ever used Dust release, hey always shown to have their hands out forward, in one position. They cant fly around and use a dust technique at the same time. Whether he can use it while invisible maybe, maybe not, but Itachi would notice it forming....but according to ur logic.

Its not stated whether konohamaru's sexy jutsu will work on everyone or not, so he can use that on every character and win. The manga hasnt said otherwise right?
    Way to contradict yourself.

"just because things arent stated in the manga, does not mean certain things arent possible."

Just because it hasn't shown them moving while using it doesn't mean that they cant.

Same could go to his post earlier. Just because it hasn't shown him using other elements that make up dust doesn't mean that he can't.

Mei always uses lava through her mouth, does this mean she can't use any she finds at a volcano? No, it doesn't.

:flaw:

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

muu will win.he can use dust jutsu
    susanoo will be smashed
    Atomic jutsu that third tsuchikage used can break forest into dusts
    so itachi has no way to win
    even he has sharingan
    there are many ninjas who can beat sharingan example: guy ,neji,raikage,all hokage except tsunade,jiraiya,kabuto etc.

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by megallica View Post
    people seem to be forgetting that muu can also fly while being invisible. muu is the character perfect against itachi in my opinion. how can you hit a person with amaterasu or tsukyomi or magatamas if theres no trace of him and his chakra !? and the guy has experience fighting a sharingan user, so he should be smart enough not to look at itachis eyes. itachi would have to keep sussano up or get dusted. even so, i dont think the sussano can protect itachi from jinton. unless the shield can repel it. if muu hits the back of sussano(no shield), itachi would still be obliterated, or if that doesnt work, muu can just chill somewhere while invisible and let itachi run out of chakra. sorry fanboys, i dont see itachi winning at all. muu is the perfect counter
    yes ,absolutely right,u don't need to mention that far
    Muu is kage ,itachi is not kage,so the answer is clear

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by USSJ Future Trunks View Post
    itachi doesnt have a chance. muu has twin swords so i assume hes proficient in that. no dust release needed. just sneak up and stab itachi in the back.

lol so why do you assume hashirama is so great?
    hashirama will make a zoo and he will chase strange dumb monster like ur avatar
    to put in his zoo ,this zoo's name is called konoha zoo

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

People who think muu can win are just fan boys.if muu goes invisible itachi activates his susanooso he can not sneak up on him.if muu uses jinton itachi blocks with yata miror and then itachi sees where mu was hiding(because you have to become visible to use jinton)and uses amaterasu,tsukiomy,any prime genjutsu,yasaka magatama,kotoamatsukami.itachi can cast his genjutsus from over a kilometar so when muu becomes visible itachi will cast it,and by the way i think itachi is smarter than muu and has more info on him .

Status
    Jan 2012
    ^This is the end^

muu win this, i explain when muu goes invincible most assume itachi can see him with sharingan like obito did to that stone ninja but i believe that's not the case- ,muu dont have chakra sharingan can see chakra by it's color, same thing works with genjutsu it affect directly to brain chakra flow but since muu doesn't have chakra he is immune to genjutsu to eye genjutsu at least,

itachi isn't completely without chance this is just most bad opponent for him. when muu uses dust release he become viNcible yata mirror can take any release without problem so that would be good time to try amaterasu, but distance might give muu time to evade it. this is bad match up against itachi

Status
    Oct 2012
    If you're depressed you'e
    living in the past, If you're
    anxious you're living in the
    future, if you're at peace
    you're living in the present.
    -Lao Tzu

itachi high diff

Senior Member Izuna Kakashi Senju's Avatar
    Status