Page 2 of 7 « First 123456 ... Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 130
  1. #21
    ( ಠ‿ಠ)/ <- Guilty UchihaBrat's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaBrat is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    9,129
    Location
    In my own heart.. Ugh..
    Won't be as active - learned
    that double standards doesn't
    stimulate my will to
    participate.
     

    Re: It's all about Bollywood!

    Quote Originally Posted by Escorpiius View Post
    In English - it's something like 'Scintillating Girl' if I go by my translation.

    It's mostly used to describe a girl who's flashy in appearance.



    Give me a
    D
    I
    S
    C
    O

    Disco !
    Disco !
    Disco !
    Disco !

    Always lol'd at that part. Even if I've been listening to it since so much time.
    DISCO! I fell in love with that song and the totally random first few seconds!
    Right! I'll go ask someone right now!D
     
         

  2. #22
    Nocturne's Avatar
    Status
    Nocturne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,970
    Location
    House Targaryen!
    Purge with Silver!
     



    Re: It's all about Bollywood!

    Quote Originally Posted by Escorpiius View Post
    My Top10 favorite songs of 2011





















    Will post more of this year and of my all-time favs later on

    P.S - I'm Subscribing to this thread
    aha....bollywood fan huh...i only like chamak chalo from the above songs...but i see you really like ROKSTAR's songs......we should talk bollywood more often then...;D

    @escorpiius listen to these





    my favourite ones yet...there r more but this is it for now...Enjoy!
     
         
    Last edited by Nocturne; 04-13-2012 at 01:46 PM.

  3. #23
    ( ಠ‿ಠ)/ <- Guilty UchihaBrat's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaBrat is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    9,129
    Location
    In my own heart.. Ugh..
    Won't be as active - learned
    that double standards doesn't
    stimulate my will to
    participate.
     

    Re: It's all about Bollywood!

    Heh~ I love the enthusiasm here!
    Ever heard this one?
     
         

  4. #24
    ǝsɔoɹdııns Escorpiius's Avatar
    Status
    Escorpiius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    8,293
    Location
    ****ing Burnin' Paradise
    "I'm suprised you know
    such useless things. This is
    the first time since birth
    that I've admired you. By the
    way, will you be eating that
    cake?”
     



    Re: It's all about Bollywood!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocturne View Post
    aha....bollywood fan huh...i only like chamak chalo from the above songs...but i see you really like ROKSTAR's songs......we should talk bollywood more often then...;D

    @escorpiius listen to these





    my favourite ones yet...there r more but this is it for now...Enjoy!
    So, you like Party/Item songs from Bollywood. Well, I like all but I'm a man of melody mostly

    Mauja Hi Mauja was among my favorite songs in 2007. The rest are good songs visually but not something I'll hum often with my headset on.

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaBrat View Post
    Heh~ I love the enthusiasm here!
    Ever heard this one?
    Ah, good old great Dil Se. Among the best songs of ARR!
     
         

  5. #25
    ǝsɔoɹdııns Escorpiius's Avatar
    Status
    Escorpiius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    8,293
    Location
    ****ing Burnin' Paradise
    "I'm suprised you know
    such useless things. This is
    the first time since birth
    that I've admired you. By the
    way, will you be eating that
    cake?”
     



    Re: It's all about Bollywood!

    Great songs of this year...





    Don't watch if you're under 18




















    Best movie yet btw.
     
         

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Status
    Nerei is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,918
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: It's all about Bollywood!

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaBrat View Post

    Oh don't be sad! I'll see to it to post them for you!
    Think this is Ya Ali right?

    huh... I'm feeling sad from this one

    even if it's not the happiest song, maybe it will spread awe?

    Was that it? Sorry don't think I can find the fourth one~
    Yeeee! That's the ones :overjoy:

    Nah it's cool. I'll probably remember it if I do some researching

    Quote Originally Posted by Escorpiius View Post
    Give me a
    D
    I
    S
    C
    O

    Disco !
    Disco !
    Disco !
    Disco !

    Always lol'd at that part. Even if I've been listening to it since so much time.
    I kinda turned away from bolly songs after they started adding english lyrics. Not that I hate english or anything it's just that I wanna listen to an indian song. Some bolly songs nowadays are almost completely english and that just turns me off. I like the old songs waaay better
     
         
    Last edited by Nerei; 04-13-2012 at 11:37 PM.

  7. #27
    Senior Member Corazon's Avatar
    Status
    Corazon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,624
    Location
    Dressrosa
    ゆず「表裏一体」
     

    Re: It's all about Bollywood!

    Not the biggest fan of their music
     
         

  8. #28
    ( ಠ‿ಠ)/ <- Guilty UchihaBrat's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaBrat is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    9,129
    Location
    In my own heart.. Ugh..
    Won't be as active - learned
    that double standards doesn't
    stimulate my will to
    participate.
     

    Re: It's all about Bollywood!

    Quote Originally Posted by Yo Momma San View Post
    Not the biggest fan of their music
    Right, maybe you didn't listen closely enough? Here, listen to this:

    Don't you feel like disco dancing boy?!
     
         

  9. #29
    is carbon based. Ira's Avatar
    Status
    Ira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,109
    Location
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    I do not see the end of our
    speeches, for words may be
    answered with words.
     



    Re: It's all about Bollywood!



    What have you guys been up to? Some of them are ancient..
     
         

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Status
    Nerei is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,918
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: It's all about Bollywood!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuchi View Post


    What have you guys been up to? Some of them are ancient..
    I like the old ones. I used to always watch Bolly movies with my mom when I was a kid so the old songs are kinda in my blood (?) or something. The old songs would have more meaning in their lyrics and stuff. Although I hardly understood what they were saying lolz.

    UchihaBrat could you post some more oldies please :izuna:
     
         

  11. #31
    ( ಠ‿ಠ)/ <- Guilty UchihaBrat's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaBrat is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    9,129
    Location
    In my own heart.. Ugh..
    Won't be as active - learned
    that double standards doesn't
    stimulate my will to
    participate.
     

    Re: It's all about Bollywood!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nerei View Post
    I like the old ones. I used to always watch Bolly movies with my mom when I was a kid so the old songs are kinda in my blood (?) or something. The old songs would have more meaning in their lyrics and stuff. Although I hardly understood what they were saying lolz.

    UchihaBrat could you post some more oldies please :izuna:
    Hmmm~ I'm not so sure about what you'd like to hear, so I'll just post what I find good and old(mixed with new ones as well) ;D





    Kishore Kumar

     
         
    Last edited by UchihaBrat; 04-14-2012 at 08:32 PM.

  12. #32
    Member Peridot0814's Avatar
    Status
    Peridot0814 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    642
    Location
    Nu York
    word.
     

    Re: It's all about Bollywood!

    I've practically lived off of Bollywood.
    I love Bollywood music too! My favorite soundtrack is frm Kal Ho Naa Ho!
    ANNND out of curiousity did anybody watch Ra. One yet? It's with Kareena kappor, and Shahrukh Khan...i like the soundtracks (let's go Akon!) but i heard the movie was absolutely terrible!

    OHH MY GOD. Did any of you guys check out that indian song btw? Kolaveri Di? Its not bollywood...but its SOO FUNNY!!
     
         
    Last edited by Peridot0814; 04-15-2012 at 03:51 AM.

  13. #33
    Valar Morghulis!! Rand al'Thor's Avatar
    Status
    Rand al'Thor is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,510
    Location
    Punk Hazard
    The Name's on the back!!!!
    MAZINO!!
     

    Re: It's all about Bollywood!

    movie was absolute crap songs were ok....watch agneepath its far btr..and amazing..
     
         

  14. #34
    ( ಠ‿ಠ)/ <- Guilty UchihaBrat's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaBrat is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    9,129
    Location
    In my own heart.. Ugh..
    Won't be as active - learned
    that double standards doesn't
    stimulate my will to
    participate.
     

    Re: It's all about Bollywood!

    Quote Originally Posted by Peridot0814 View Post
    I've practically lived off of Bollywood.
    I love Bollywood music too! My favorite soundtrack is frm Kal Ho Naa Ho!
    ANNND out of curiousity did anybody watch Ra. One yet? It's with Kareena kappor, and Shahrukh Khan...i like the soundtracks (let's go Akon!) but i heard the movie was absolutely terrible!

    OHH MY GOD. Did any of you guys check out that indian song btw? Kolaveri Di? Its not bollywood...but its SOO FUNNY!!
    Can't say I've lived off of bollywood, but I'm fascinated by it's liveliness and creativity.
    Shahrukh Khan though, can't remember how many movies I've seen him in!! He's everywhere!

    Quote Originally Posted by veduto View Post
    movie was absolute crap songs were ok....watch agneepath its far btr..and amazing..
    Won't you link us to some?wease:
     
         

  15. #35
    is carbon based. Ira's Avatar
    Status
    Ira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,109
    Location
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    I do not see the end of our
    speeches, for words may be
    answered with words.
     



    Re: It's all about Bollywood!

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaBrat View Post
    Can't say I've lived off of bollywood, but I'm fascinated by it's liveliness and creativity.
    Shahrukh Khan though, can't remember how many movies I've seen him in!! He's everywhere!


    Won't you link us to some?wease:


     
         
    Last edited by Ira; 04-15-2012 at 06:04 AM.

  16. #36
    Senior Member Hellsbadass's Avatar
    Status
    Hellsbadass is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    44,316
    Location
    O_O i am everywhere
    Fighting like a Devil, dressed
    as a man
     



    Re: It's all about Bollywood!

    my fav and the only song i can remember


    http://youtu.be/25k6bOzC3ow
     
         

  17. #37
    is carbon based. Ira's Avatar
    Status
    Ira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,109
    Location
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    I do not see the end of our
    speeches, for words may be
    answered with words.
     



    Re: It's all about Bollywood!

    going for real old ones- era of black and white..













    And a real funny one if you could understand the language:



    :P
     
         
    Last edited by Ira; 04-15-2012 at 01:19 PM.

  18. #38
    ( ಠ‿ಠ)/ <- Guilty UchihaBrat's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaBrat is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    9,129
    Location
    In my own heart.. Ugh..
    Won't be as active - learned
    that double standards doesn't
    stimulate my will to
    participate.
     

    Re: It's all about Bollywood!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuchi View Post
    Aaaah~ I was born in the wrong era..

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellsbadass View Post
    my fav and the only song i can remember


    http://youtu.be/25k6bOzC3ow
    I love this kind of music!! thx for sharing!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuchi View Post
    going for real old ones- era of black and white..













    And a real funny if you could understand the language:



    :P
    Hahaha! What a treasure trove! Ya know, even if I didn't understand, I still liked it!
    btw, in this song:

    She sings 'Aaja', does anyone know what it means? I heard a girl say it in class, I really wanna know now!
     
         

  19. #39
    Nocturne's Avatar
    Status
    Nocturne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,970
    Location
    House Targaryen!
    Purge with Silver!
     



    Re: It's all about Bollywood!

    Quote Originally Posted by Escorpiius View Post
    So, you like Party/Item songs from Bollywood. Well, I like all but I'm a man of melody mostly

    Mauja Hi Mauja was among my favorite songs in 2007. The rest are good songs visually but not something I'll hum often with my headset on.
    im not really into them now...and speaking of item songs...well thats the only one i like ... but i hate item songs... theyr pathetic...i just thought you'd like them.....and yeah some party songs are good too...
     
         

  20. #40
    is carbon based. Ira's Avatar
    Status
    Ira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,109
    Location
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    I do not see the end of our
    speeches, for words may be
    answered with words.
     



    Re: It's all about Bollywood!

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaBrat View Post
    Aaaah~ I was born in the wrong era..

    I love this kind of music!! thx for sharing!


    Hahaha! What a treasure trove! Ya know, even if I didn't understand, I still liked it!
    btw, in this song:

    She sings 'Aaja', does anyone know what it means? I heard a girl say it in class, I really wanna know now!



    Aa ja = come one or come here

    Aa ja Nach le

     
         
    Last edited by Ira; 04-15-2012 at 01:18 PM.

Page 2 of 7 « First 123456 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •