View Poll Results: who will win

Voters
220. You may not vote on this poll
  • uchihas

    43 19.55%
  • senjus

    177 80.45%
Page 2 of 10 « First 123456 ... Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 197
  1. #21
    Senior Member natssuu's Avatar
    Status
    natssuu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    9,136
    Location
    In the world of mushrooms
    ding ding dong
     

    Re: uchihas bros vs senju bros

    Hard to say when we haven't seen much of Hashi and Tobi. Sasuke is maybe the best choice against Wood element, because both Lightning and Fire are strong against it, but Tobirama's Suiton jutsus are good against Fire. But we don't know like anything about Hashi's and Tobi's speed, so we don't know if they can dodge/block Uchiha bros' incredibly fast jutsus like: Itachi's Totsuka Sword, Sasuke's arrows, Amaterasu and even Kirin could be used in the battle, if the place is surrounded of Amaterasu and Fire techniques were used.

    So IMO the Uchiha bros would win, 'cause we don't have enough info about Senju bros.
     
         

  2. #22
    Member iknowwhotobiis's Avatar
    Status
    iknowwhotobiis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    375
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: uchihas bros vs senju bros

    Quote Originally Posted by unorthodox View Post
    when has exp matterd? tobi been alive way longer than minato lost danzo bout 3x sasuke age in lost jiraiya tought pain and lost that exp dont mean nothing and madara hasnt shown amaterasu so dont assume he got it or better yet he hasnt even shown a full susanoo dont jump to assumptions and they genjutsu will prove stable

    itachi and sasuke will just watch kirin for moku amaterasu shuriken for edo coffens and tobi didnt perfect edo and will need a sacrifice and hes a good guy hes not going to do that and his edo was weaker than oro so he can most likely summon 2 lighting beat water
    ur post is a big joke so how did hashi stop amaterasu + susanoo vs madara in the past.... just stop
     
         

  3. #23
    Senior Member uchihadesendent's Avatar
    Status
    uchihadesendent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,358
    Location
    Sault Ste Marie
    determined
     

    Re: uchihas bros vs senju bros

    sigh... this is going to start a flame war!!!
     
         

  4. #24
    Sydd's Avatar
    Status
    Sydd is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    13,413
    Location
    In here
    Fuw. Wat r u doing. Fuw.
    STAHP!
     



    Re: uchihas bros vs senju bros

    Senju brothers?
    Edo Itachi? Tell me who made Edo Tensei??
    Sasuke? Hashirama.
     
         

  5. #25
    Master Unorthodox Almighty Unorthodox's Avatar
    Status
    Almighty Unorthodox is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    13,074
    Location
    2012 Best Year on Naruobase :)
    Sasuke's true Fanbase
    2011-2012
     

    Re: uchihas bros vs senju bros

    Quote Originally Posted by lnvalid View Post
    ok, remember tobirama created the Edo tensei.
    So he would know some tricks about edo's regardless if his edo was not the perfect final form, and secondly he could edo tensei his brother should hashi die (Doubt it, rofl)
    Sasuke would die early due to lack of exp and over eagerness. Itachi would put up a good fight but against 2 senju...u crazy bro.
    thats false when has exp matter really? and people keep saying hot headed when sasuke come into a fight his eyes are wide open deidara and when he fought danzo and itachi people are forgetting sasuke is a genius senju=hype uchiha= good skill shown many of times
     
         

  6. #26
    Super Sage ShaRinnGan's Avatar
    Status
    ShaRinnGan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    719
    Location
    home
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: uchihas bros vs senju bros

    Quote Originally Posted by unorthodox View Post
    when has exp matterd? tobi been alive way longer than minato lost danzo bout 3x sasuke age in lost jiraiya tought pain and lost that exp dont mean nothing and madara hasnt shown amaterasu so dont assume he got it or better yet he hasnt even shown a full susanoo dont jump to assumptions and they genjutsu will prove stable

    itachi and sasuke will just watch kirin for moku amaterasu shuriken for edo coffens and tobi didnt perfect edo and will need a sacrifice and hes a good guy hes not going to do that and his edo was weaker than oro so he can most likely summon 2 lighting beat water
    u most be joking, LOL 10 wood clones and bringer of darkness the uchihas will fly
     
         

  7. #27
    Senior Member Retsu's Avatar
    Status
    Retsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    7,614
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: uchihas bros vs senju bros

    Quote Originally Posted by unorthodox View Post
    when has exp matterd? tobi been alive way longer than minato lost danzo bout 3x sasuke age in lost jiraiya tought pain and lost that exp dont mean nothing and madara hasnt shown amaterasu so dont assume he got it or better yet he hasnt even shown a full susanoo dont jump to assumptions and they genjutsu will prove stable

    itachi and sasuke will just watch kirin for moku amaterasu shuriken for edo coffens and tobi didnt perfect edo and will need a sacrifice and hes a good guy hes not going to do that and his edo was weaker than oro so he can most likely summon 2 lighting beat water
    Sasuke has to use way too much prep time, Kirin is a non factor, Hashirama can make Mokuton clonez that are nearly as strong as he is, and honestly with everything we've seen Mokuton do, I'm sure that the Senju bros. arent worried about Amaterasu, and even if he needs a sacrifice, who's to say he doesn't have an edo or two on standby?

    Mokuton clonez+Edo tensei= Easy win for Team Senju
     
         

  8. #28
    Member iknowwhotobiis's Avatar
    Status
    iknowwhotobiis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    375
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: uchihas bros vs senju bros

    Quote Originally Posted by unorthodox View Post
    thats false when has exp matter really? and people keep saying hot headed when sasuke come into a fight his eyes are wide open deidara and when he fought danzo and itachi people are forgetting sasuke is a genius senju=hype uchiha= good skill shown many of times
    too bad the strongest uchiha ever admitted that the senju was the strongest clan and hashi was better than him haha
     
         

  9. #29
    Senior Member Ryuu..'s Avatar
    Status
    Ryuu.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    16,754
    Location
    Konoha
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: uchihas bros vs senju bros

    Quote Originally Posted by unorthodox View Post
    when has exp matterd? tobi been alive way longer than minato lost danzo bout 3x sasuke age in lost jiraiya tought pain and lost that exp dont mean nothing and madara hasnt shown amaterasu so dont assume he got it or better yet he hasnt even shown a full susanoo dont jump to assumptions and they genjutsu will prove stable

    itachi and sasuke will just watch kirin for moku amaterasu shuriken for edo coffens and tobi didnt perfect edo and will need a sacrifice and hes a good guy hes not going to do that and his edo was weaker than oro so he can most likely summon 2 lighting beat water
    Well that was a silly comparison. None of the experienced people you mentioned above had ever faced off with an opponent with those very techniques before. Fact is, Hashirama defeated someone who used Amaterasu, Susanoo, Tsukuyomi etc.......The exact same techniques which make up 90% of the Uchiha bro's arsenal. Have the Uchiha bro's every fought a Mokuton user? Have they ever fought against a S/T ninjutsu user? No.
     
         

  10. #30
    Agil plz... love me Kira was Righteous's Avatar
    Status
    Kira was Righteous is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    6,565
    Location
    Sword art online
    Kaguya who was manipulating BZ
    manipulating Madara
    manipulating Obito
    manipulating Nagato
    manipulating Tendo
    manipulating Sasori
    manipulating Kabuto
    manipulating Dan manipulating
    Tsuande manipulating Shizuke
    manipulating TonTon
    manipulating Nagat dog
     

    Re: uchihas bros vs senju bros

    I cant see Hashirama losing to a sharringan user seeing as he owned Madara hard who had the kyubbi as well... then it would be 2v1
     
         

  11. #31
    Master Unorthodox Almighty Unorthodox's Avatar
    Status
    Almighty Unorthodox is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    13,074
    Location
    2012 Best Year on Naruobase :)
    Sasuke's true Fanbase
    2011-2012
     

    Re: uchihas bros vs senju bros

    Quote Originally Posted by iknowwhotobiis View Post
    ur post is a big joke so how did hashi stop amaterasu + susanoo vs madara in the past.... just stop
    from what we seen madara cant use amaterasu or full susanoo and only controlling genjutsu sasuke can fool your eyes and mind and by the way so stop jumping to conclusion and lol hashi and tobi lost to a 3rd hokage way past his prime from what i seen 3 tomoe sasuke can solo them leav that hype out of this
     
         

  12. #32
    Senior Member natssuu's Avatar
    Status
    natssuu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    9,136
    Location
    In the world of mushrooms
    ding ding dong
     

    Re: uchihas bros vs senju bros

    Haha, why everyone thinks that Tobirama could use Edo Tensei in the fight? He created the technique, but couldn't master it.
     
         

  13. #33
    Senior Member natssuu's Avatar
    Status
    natssuu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    9,136
    Location
    In the world of mushrooms
    ding ding dong
     

    Re: uchihas bros vs senju bros

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Ryuu~ View Post
    Well that was a silly comparison. None of the experienced people you mentioned above had ever faced off with an opponent with those very techniques before. Fact is, Hashirama defeated someone who used Amaterasu, Susanoo, Tsukuyomi etc.......The exact same techniques which make up 90% of the Uchiha bro's arsenal. Have the Uchiha bro's every fought a Mokuton user? Have they ever fought against a S/T ninjutsu user? No.
    Wait, Madara has Amaterasu and Tsukiyomi?
     
         

  14. #34
    Member iknowwhotobiis's Avatar
    Status
    iknowwhotobiis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    375
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: uchihas bros vs senju bros

    Quote Originally Posted by unorthodox View Post
    from what we seen madara cant use amaterasu or full susanoo and only controlling genjutsu sasuke can fool your eyes and mind and by the way so stop jumping to conclusion and lol hashi and tobi lost to a 3rd hokage way past his prime from what i seen 3 tomoe sasuke can solo them leav that hype out of this
    just stop posting that hashi was being controlled by oro, which means that hashi was no where close from the real one. In addition, the databook has stated that one can only use susanoo after unlocking amaterasu and tsukyomi.
    L2read
     
         

  15. #35
    Master Unorthodox Almighty Unorthodox's Avatar
    Status
    Almighty Unorthodox is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    13,074
    Location
    2012 Best Year on Naruobase :)
    Sasuke's true Fanbase
    2011-2012
     

    Re: uchihas bros vs senju bros

    Quote Originally Posted by iknowwhotobiis View Post
    just stop posting that hashi was being controlled by oro, which means that hashi was no where close from the real one. In addition, the databook has stated that one can only use susanoo after unlocking amaterasu and tsukyomi.
    L2read
    no where near where does it say that stop sticking up for hashi so edo controlled itachi fight edo uncontrolled itachi he would just murder him?
     
         

  16. #36
    Senior Member Ryuu..'s Avatar
    Status
    Ryuu.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    16,754
    Location
    Konoha
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: uchihas bros vs senju bros

    Quote Originally Posted by natssuu View Post
    Wait, Madara has Amaterasu and Tsukiyomi?
    You can only awaken Susanoo if you awaken the other two.

    'Madara became one of the few to awaken Susanoo, as a result of awakening Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi in both eyes.'
     
         

  17. #37
    Member iknowwhotobiis's Avatar
    Status
    iknowwhotobiis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    375
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: uchihas bros vs senju bros

    Quote Originally Posted by unorthodox View Post
    no where near where does it say that stop sticking up for hashi so edo controlled itachi fight edo uncontrolled itachi he would just murder him?
    i have no idea what you just said. Kabuto has stated in he manga that since he didnto understand certain shinobi fighting style it would be better to let them have their own will because obvisouly they would be weaker under kabuto control. The same applies to hashi oro had no idea about hashi+ tobirama fighting style. The proof is that tobirama didnt even use space\time ninjutsu, lighting sword etc... And hashi didnt use his mokuton clones etc.. plz stop posting
     
         

  18. #38
    Master Unorthodox Almighty Unorthodox's Avatar
    Status
    Almighty Unorthodox is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    13,074
    Location
    2012 Best Year on Naruobase :)
    Sasuke's true Fanbase
    2011-2012
     

    Re: uchihas bros vs senju bros

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Ryuu~ View Post
    You can only awaken Susanoo if you awaken the other two.

    'Madara became one of the few to awaken Susanoo, as a result of awakening Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi in both eyes.'
    i aint see yet so im waiting and uchihas cant beat senju yall just trollers 3rd hokage way past his prime beat them and they wasit controlled like you think cause they was like you got so old when itachi was controlled he was like naruto and bee dont stare in my eyes giving them warning senju bros didnt give them warnings they just fight fight and got that azs tapped
     
         

  19. #39
    Senior Member Retsu's Avatar
    Status
    Retsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    7,614
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: uchihas bros vs senju bros

    Quote Originally Posted by natssuu View Post
    Haha, why everyone thinks that Tobirama could use Edo Tensei in the fight? He created the technique, but couldn't master it.
    That doesn't mean he couldn't or wouldn't have used it though, who's to say Tobirama never had a small army of dead Uchiha before he finally figure out that if he was killed, his small army would be free to do whatever?
     
         

  20. #40
    Senior Member Ryuu..'s Avatar
    Status
    Ryuu.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    16,754
    Location
    Konoha
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: uchihas bros vs senju bros

    Quote Originally Posted by unorthodox View Post
    i aint see yet so im waiting and uchihas cant beat senju yall just trollers 3rd hokage way past his prime beat them and they wasit controlled like you think cause they was like you got so old when itachi was controlled he was like naruto and bee dont stare in my eyes giving them warning senju bros didnt give them warnings they just fight fight and got that azs tapped
    Believe the wrong thing if you want, it makes no difference to me or my life :shrug:
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •