View Poll Results: who will win

Voters
220. You may not vote on this poll
  • uchihas

    43 19.55%
  • senjus

    177 80.45%
Page 8 of 8 « First ... 45678
Results 176 to 197 of 197
  1. #176
    Member
    Status
    The Brown Hokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    52
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: uchihas bros vs senju bros

    if both senju pro's are skilled in sealing techniques then them easy.
    if not the tobirama got his work cut out(he must know seals as he created the edo tech) and hashirama is op
    but i believe sauske has no chance agaisnt these two due to experience
     
         

  2. #177
    ~Dream~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Dream~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Chilling like a villain.
    Posts
    2,936
    Post Thanks / Like
    stackin paper
     

    Re: uchihas bros vs senju bros

    Tobirama can't use Edo tensei..we don't know what he has so put that aside. Hashirama has like instant heal and wood release. Itachi has Totsuka Blade and Yata Mirror, amaratsu,tsukyomi. Sasuke has EMS and pretty everything as Itachi but the Sage weapons. Don't forget Itachi is EDO.
     
         

  3. #178
    botanical ninja WillOfFire08's Avatar
    Status
    WillOfFire08 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    In the cloudz
    Posts
    153
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: uchihas bros vs senju bros

    Quote Originally Posted by Corrupted View Post
    Tobirama can't use Edo tensei..we don't know what he has so put that aside. Hashirama has like instant heal and wood release. Itachi has Totsuka Blade and Yata Mirror, amaratsu,tsukyomi. Sasuke has EMS and pretty everything as Itachi but the Sage weapons. Don't forget Itachi is EDO.
    Tobi doesnt need to use edo he just neededs to kno how to stop it which he shud becuz he created the technique. Plus the bringer of darkness technique wud stop all sharingan techz. So tobi can seal itach especially if he is blinded by darkness tech and tobi has space tym techniques so he can teleport to itachi when he wants too much like minato teleported to akatski tobi and used seal to stop 9 tails control.
     
         

  4. #179
    Member Rhyme Asylum's Avatar
    Status
    Rhyme Asylum is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    330
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: uchihas bros vs senju bros

    Quote Originally Posted by BasedNaruto View Post
    The Uchiha Bros for now.

    Sasuke's Amaterau spam. And Itachi's 1-Sec-Kill Genjustu.

    But if the Senju bros know how to fight a sharigan than they win with mid difficulty.
    did you just say if senju bros know how to fight a sharingan your dumbass ****
     
         

  5. #180
    Academy Student Senju 8 paths's Avatar
    Status
    Senju 8 paths is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Indiana ( The place u don't want to be)
    Posts
    27
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: uchihas bros vs senju bros

    I'm mean,don't get me wrong both Sasuke and Itachi are really good.But f**king face the facts where talking about the 2 senju brothers here.I'm not a fanboy of the senju brothers nor the uchiha brothers.And how can u people say Sasuke is on Madara's level?Madara was and is incredibly powerful.And Itachi is....IDK...sick.I agree with a lot of these people saying the Senju brothers.They have MASSIVE chakra. And alot of u people who are saying that Itachi susanoo this and that is forgetting that the Senju clan was also good in sealing techs.And WtF!Don't ever say that Sasuke can solo Hashi and Madara!FTW! I'm not saying that they will get crushed,I'm just saying that Sasuke is not ready in fact he won't even last that long and that Itachi being an edo is probably worse,cause he would get sealed sooner or later.It won't be easy though.Mid diff.maybe high.
     
         
    Last edited by Senju 8 paths; 04-14-2012 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Errors in text

  6. #181
    Senior Member Noobastank's Avatar
    Status
    Noobastank is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Louisiana [x] California []
    Posts
    1,370
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: uchihas bros vs senju bros

    Quote Originally Posted by Corrupted View Post
    Tobirama can't use Edo tensei..we don't know what he has so put that aside. Hashirama has like instant heal and wood release. Itachi has Totsuka Blade and Yata Mirror, amaratsu,tsukyomi. Sasuke has EMS and pretty everything as Itachi but the Sage weapons. Don't forget Itachi is EDO.
    I thought he invented Edo Tensei?
     
         

  7. #182
    Senior Member Noobastank's Avatar
    Status
    Noobastank is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Louisiana [x] California []
    Posts
    1,370
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: uchihas bros vs senju bros

    The Senju's had close ties to the Uzumakis. Hashirama married an Uzumaki so im sure he was very skilled in terms of sealing jutsu so Edo Itachi would not be a factor to Hashi. Tobi senju was know to have space time jutsu and with no Intel on the jutsu its hard to say if sasuke could counter with his lack of experience. When you said Uchiha bro, you should have been talking about Izuna and Madara, that would be a better match up
     
         

  8. #183
    Academy Student Senju 8 paths's Avatar
    Status
    Senju 8 paths is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Indiana ( The place u don't want to be)
    Posts
    27
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: uchihas bros vs senju bros

    I agree
     
         

  9. #184
    Member
    Status
    thetruth0025 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    63
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: uchihas bros vs senju bros

    Quote Originally Posted by unorthodox View Post
    thats because kishi didnt no had them ideas in his head just like saying itachi was scared of j-man itachi could have easily soloed him with KA then the idea just wasit in kishi head then stop sticking up for these weaklings
    No itachi only did that because he was the akatsuki informant j-man said he had leaking him info. He had to make an excuse why him and kisame should leave and not fight
     
         

  10. #185
    Assassin Genkaku57's Avatar
    Status
    Genkaku57 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In The Pits Of Tartarus!!!!
    Posts
    104
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: uchihas bros vs senju bros

    Senjus' win hands down. Hashi decimated Madara the greatest Uchiha ever so what can Sasuke and Itachi do? 5 minutes and the Uchiha are gone.
     
         

  11. #186
    Senior Member kekerot's Avatar
    Status
    kekerot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Србија!!!
    Posts
    1,422
    Post Thanks / Like
    In order to make this world a
    better place you have to make
    your mind a better place.
     

    Re: uchihas bros vs senju bros

    Quote Originally Posted by BasedNaruto View Post
    The Uchiha Bros for now.

    Sasuke's Amaterau spam. And Itachi's 1-Sec-Kill Genjustu.

    But if the Senju bros know how to fight a sharigan than they win with mid difficulty.
    no senju bros dont know how to fight sharingan are you f kidding me they killed like a 100 ucihas not to mention hashirama>madara
    senju bros ofc why is this tread eaven made
     
         

  12. #187
    Senior Member partha420's Avatar
    Status
    partha420 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    wondering in the dreams
    Posts
    2,964
    Post Thanks / Like
    MEH
     

    Re: uchihas bros vs senju bros

    Hashi and Tobirama will win.
     
         

  13. #188
    Sannin quinaboy13's Avatar
    Status
    quinaboy13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Konohagakure no Sato
    Posts
    1,106
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: uchihas bros vs senju bros

    i hope uchiha bro´s but i think senju bro´s
     
         

  14. #189
    Sasuke's right hand man bmillz012's Avatar
    Status
    bmillz012 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    With Sasuke reviving the Uchiha clan
    Posts
    1,474
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: uchihas bros vs senju bros

    well all im sayin is yea the senjus are strong but they're mostly hype there hasnt even been a lot of moments showing them fighting in fact the only one i rlly seen was what came with nunsg and some old episode where the 2nd was with his squad in the forest or something like that and for the uchiha bros itachi is an edo with sasuke backing him up and itachi has a masterful tsukuyomi to go along with his susanoo, the weapons for his susanoo, amaterasu, yasaka magatama and his 1-hit kill technique plus he's pretty damn smart plus sasuke having 2 forms of susanoo for close or long range attacks, his own yasaka magatama, amaterasu, inferno style, ok genjutsu skill and excellent swordsmanship

    i say the uchiha bros got it the 1st is strong but this isnt madara he's fighting just because he couldnt win doesnt mean that itachi and sasuke cant regardless if the 2nd is there or not he would prolly die from amaterasu spam or something anyway
     
         

  15. #190
    Banned
    Status
    narutownsyouall is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,683
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: uchihas bros vs senju bros

    Senju Brothers mid difficulty. They know about Uchiha so they can avoid genjutsu. And soiton stops fire release. And Hashirama is so powerful He could stop most susanoo attacks with trees and such.
     
         

  16. #191
    Sannin Nadruto's Avatar
    Status
    Nadruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    146
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: uchihas bros vs senju bros

    Quote Originally Posted by bmillz012 View Post
    well all im sayin is yea the senjus are strong but they're mostly hype there hasnt even been a lot of moments showing them fighting in fact the only one i rlly seen was what came with nunsg and some old episode where the 2nd was with his squad in the forest or something like that and for the uchiha bros itachi is an edo with sasuke backing him up and itachi has a masterful tsukuyomi to go along with his susanoo, the weapons for his susanoo, amaterasu, yasaka magatama and his 1-hit kill technique plus he's pretty damn smart plus sasuke having 2 forms of susanoo for close or long range attacks, his own yasaka magatama, amaterasu, inferno style, ok genjutsu skill and excellent swordsmanship

    i say the uchiha bros got it the 1st is strong but this isnt madara he's fighting just because he couldnt win doesnt mean that itachi and sasuke cant regardless if the 2nd is there or not he would prolly die from amaterasu spam or something anyway
    Fanboy alert.
     
         

  17. #192
    ~ Young Money Gz Kush ~ unorthodox's Avatar
    Status
    unorthodox is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Palm Beach Florida
    Posts
    9,555
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: uchihas bros vs senju bros

    Quote Originally Posted by Nadruto View Post
    Fanboy alert.
    shutup
     
         

  18. #193
    Sannin Nadruto's Avatar
    Status
    Nadruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    146
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: uchihas bros vs senju bros

    Quote Originally Posted by unorthodox View Post
    shutup
    Coming from the one who thinks Itachi and Sasuke are stronger than Madara and Izuna, and that the Senju bros experience in fighting Uchiha doesen't mean anything, that doesen't really get to me. Not to mention you have been naming many people in here fanboys, that provide logic and solid arguements for the senju victory. As opposed to you who provide nothing more than BS posts about why the Uchiha's would win. Get out of here.
     
         

  19. #194
    « Killer Vision »'s Avatar
    Status
    « Killer Vision » is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Island closest to Heaven
    Posts
    58,397
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You know, all that
    really matters is that the
    people you love are happy and
    healthy. Everything else is
    just sprinkles on the
    sundae." -Paul Walker
     



    Re: uchihas bros vs senju bros

    Quote Originally Posted by BasedNaruto View Post
    The Uchiha Bros for now.

    Sasuke's Amaterau spam. And Itachi's 1-Sec-Kill Genjustu.

    But if the Senju bros know how to fight a sharigan than they win with mid difficulty.
    How can they not? Harashima defeated madara.
     
         

  20. #195
    Akatsuki Member USSJ Future Trunks's Avatar
    Status
    USSJ Future Trunks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    17,480
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: uchihas bros vs senju bros

    Hashirama defeated an EMS user in Madara, he knows all the EMS tricks like Susanoo, Amaterasu etc
    how do you know he knows amaterasu?

    if even madara could not won hashi, i DOUBT that sasuke and itachi could do any better
    edo itachi is superior to alive madara. and hashirama knows nothing about itachi in this fight. so tsukiyomi + chidori spear = dead hashirama

    ok, remember tobirama created the Edo tensei.
    So he would know some tricks about edo's regardless
    he didnt summon itachi so he cant unsummon him anyway

    Tobirama also had the lightning blade in his possession
    filler

    senju bros they faced the uchiha's in almost every battle so they obviously have experience with fighting the sharingan
    every uchiha has a different fighting style and no knowledge about their opponents means theyve never heard of tsukiyomi or amaterasu

    lmao a guy who defeated madara + kyuubi, and collected many bijuus is wayyyy too much for the uchiha bros.
    post scans of him doing this. oh wait its just worthless hype we know next to nothign about how and why he was able to somehow win

    Senju Bros.
    They are far more powerful than Itachi and Sasuke; Hashirama has Wood Style and regeneration, Tobirama can summon water and may be able to use Edo Tensei himself.
    Tobirama might be able to seal away Edo Itachi with his knowledge of the technique.
    both get oneshotted by genjutsu. sasuke paralysed bee in 2 secs who was only broken because of hachibi. itachi oneshotted kakashi who did know how to fight a sharingan. nothing they can do if they cant move

    10 wood clones
    show proof he can use multiple wood clones

    Mokuton clonez+Edo tensei= Easy win for Team Senju
    both need hand seals. itachi and sasuke are faster than hand seals with their eye powers

    strongest uchiha ever admitted that the senju was the strongest clan and hashi was better than him haha
    madara has NEVER said that

    Fact is, Hashirama defeated someone who used Amaterasu, Susanoo, Tsukuyomi etc..
    how in the hell do you know? did you see tht fight?
    The exact same techniques which make up 90% of the Uchiha bro's arsenal. Have the Uchiha bro's every fought a Mokuton user?
    too bad this fight has a rule on it: no knowledge. so hashirama may assume he can survive tsukyomi when in fact itachis the only one with his time manipulating variation. tsukiyomi is faster than mokuton. and we dont know what tobirama's s/t jutsu is

    I cant see Hashirama losing to a sharringan user seeing as he owned Madara hard who had the kyubbi as well... then it would be 2v1
    actually he was bleeding and lost the use of one eye. and madara lost kurama to mito who was there aiding hashirama. madara survived with a piece of hashiramas power which is all he came for. the fight has no intel for either team so hashirama has no way of knowing sasuke can chidori spear his head off.

    just stop posting that hashi was being controlled by oro, which means that hashi was no where close from the real one.
    actually he was. dont deny it. nagato did just fine when kabuto didnt know his full abilities
    In addition, the databook has stated that one can only use susanoo after unlocking amaterasu and tsukyomi.
    sasuke said you can do it after unlocking MS in both eyes. sasuke > some outdated databook bullshit

    'Madara became one of the few to awaken Susanoo, as a result of awakening Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi in both eyes.'
    yet has never demonstrated either power yet

    The same applies to hashi oro had no idea about hashi+ tobirama fighting style.
    and yet he knew about the darkness genjutsu which we never saw again and never heard madara talk about
    The proof is that tobirama didnt even use space\time ninjutsu, lighting sword etc
    we dont know what his s/t jutsu even is. maybe he did use it. and lightning swords filler

    Senju for sure i mean the first hokage beat madara and madara could beat sasuke and itachi together
    a > b and b > c doesnt mean a > c

    sasuke is a ***** he hasnt really been in a real battle
    wrong

    . Sasukes main batles with the clouds kage was good but he barely survived and tobi has saved his ass like 3 times now....... with danzo and the against the earth peoples kage also woulda died against killer bee haha
    but he didnt die and thats proof of his immense power wielding the perfect MS

    and you're just being stupid or naive if you think tobirama can't deal with an edo, much less an edo Uchiha, he and Hashirama are the Prime ninja when it comes to dealing with Uchiha.
    the only reason kabuto could do something about itachi is he was the one who summoned him. just knowing about it isnt enough. and how are they the prime ninja? the prime ninja for taking out an uchiha is someone completely immune to their genjutsus and flames.

    You put Sasuke and Itachi up against the worst match up they can possibly have
    the worst matchup would be a fellow uchiha fighting alongside kabuto or naruto vs uchiha bros. since madara kabuto together can take out anything the bros throw at them

    the 1st hokage can just grow a new body limb instantly
    wtf? when has he done this? when has tsunade done this?
    lol, Hashirama has won already, Madara is demonstrating everything Hashirama is capable of,
    the problem is we need hashirama to demonstrate it himself

    Hashirama tells Tobirama to handle his light work for him. LOl this thread is a fail.
    Sasuke and Itachi don't stand a chance. Madara praises Hashirama like he loves him or something.
    hashirama eats tsukiyomi.

    Sasuke has no sense of battle strategy
    um no hes one of the most cool headed intelligent fighters in the entire manga

    Hell, even with EMS, he STILL takes orders from Itachi.
    he takes orders because itachi is his big brother and knows more about their mission to stop ET.


    Senju Bros. Mid diff. They have much more experience in teamwork than Itachi and Sasuke. And they know all about the Sharingan.
    theyve never heard or seen itachis tsukiyomi before, and have never seen someone manipulate amaterasu or find totsuka

    this is how amaterasu is blocked. the moment a bleeding eye is seen a water wall is put up. hashirama could put up a wood wall as well
    the rules state no knowledge so they wouldnt know wtf is happenning when sasuke looks at them and sets them on fire

    this is how all eye contact for genjutsu is negated.
    sharingan has been shown to see through/negate any kind of visual genjutsu

    If the senju can stand against madara and his clan I think they can take down gay sasuke and his brother
    they eat a double tsukiyomi due to zero intel.

    So yes, Hashi has defeated a user of both amaterasu and susanoo, + the 9-tails by his side.
    we dont know how or what jutsus were specifcally used. maybe because he had kurama he couldnt use any of the draining MS jutsus. maybe because of mito making it 2 vs1 he had to fake his death

    Itachi and Sasuke would be no match for him
    hashi has no counter for not looking itachi in the eye with no intel

    And you say they lost to Hiruzen? First of all, they were controlled by Orochimaru, meaning they didn't fight at their full potential
    irrelevant. its still them and they still used abilities we never heard from again like tobiramas suiton was ignored for his ET and darkness was ignored for healing

    And don't forget that Tobirama knows the edo tensei inside out, edo Itachi would be no obstacle for him.
    speculation on your part
    Plus both of the senju bro's have tons of experience in fighting Uchiha
    as far as we know only hashirama has ever faced one single MS user and all MS's are different. when he walks up to itachi to fight him, itachi wont have his sharingan activated so hashi would think "lol what is this chump doin-OH GOD". and itachis an edo so no dying for him.

    This is a complete rape. The Senju brothers take this low difficulty. Senju grew up fighting and dealing with Uchihas, so this will be just another day in the life.
    itachi and sasuke wouldnt have their sharingans activated at the start of a battle. hashirama and tobirama spent their life fighting fodders with 3 tomoe at best. itachi would quickly reveal his MS and hashi would scream, since hed be trapped.

    Is that a good idea lol considering Tobirama was the one who created the jutsu
    irrelevant. if your not the summoner you cant cancel the zombie

    Tobirama was a space-time ninja
    really? whats it called? how does it work?
    This thread is a waste. Senju bros would crush them.
    with what? itachi cant die or get tired and they have no intel on tsuki
    the older brother killed the strongest Uchiha we've seen yet
    no he didnt since madara knows nagato and obito. and itachi CANT die so its really irrelevant

    how do the uchiha bros win?
    no intel on amaterasu or tsukiyomi meaning they are techs neither brother have ever seen before, and itachi has immortality

    f hashirama can handle madara he can handle itachi
    their fighting styles are completely different. itachi aims for bunshin feint + genjutsu rape every single fight. madaras only fought once but it seems he favours muslce and trying to overpower everyone with susano spam. handling some alive dude trying to get his cells doesnt mean he can seal an edo zombie

    if itachi by some miracle caught hashirama in genjutsu
    look at OP. no knowledge. meaning hashirama has no idea itachi is even an uchiha when the fight starts. let alone can win by looking at someone. finger genjutsu can hold him down while sasuke chidori spears him in the face.

    since hashirama was obviously avoiding genjutsu from the strongest uchiha in history
    or he found some counter for it we dont know about yet which wont work here because he isnt aware of any of itachis abilities or sasuke's

    once itachi finishes casting the genjutsu on a wood clone
    theres no way hashis forming seals for a wood clone before he looks at itachis eyes

    The fact Madara and Izuna couldn't killed Hashirama and Tobirama should be enough to put to rest this stupid argument of Itachi and Sasuke beating the Senju Combo.If two brothers like Madara and Izuna who base off the power we have seen from Madara (minus hashirama's abilities and the rinnegan techs) and the manga stating Izuna was very close to his skill level, couldn't beat Hashirama and Tobirama, how exactly can two lesser Uchiha's in Itachi and Sasuke have a chance?
    there no real evidence they are actually lesser uchihas. theres no proof izuna or tobirama were involved in the fights or VOTE. hashi fought madara for years and learnt everything about him. and there may have been stipulations on their VOTE duel. still senju bros < an immortal zombie spamming totsuka sword

    Hashirama and Tobirama will pawn EMS Sasuke and Edo Itachi.

    Because of this: How in the hell do they stand a chance when Hashirama fought EMS Madara on a regular basis, survived, and defeated him even with Kyuubi as Madara's summon
    they fought on a regular basis without kyuub involved. when it was, mito stepped in and sealed it. theyve got nothing to stop an edo with.

    Hashirama defeated EMS Madara + Kyuubi.
    no he ddnt. are you suggesting hes physically above kyuubi and beat him down with his wood? no. he supressed it so his wife could seal it. the rest of the fight we know nothing about. fighting some alive guy doesnt mean he can defeat an immortal zombie.

    So by that logic, how do Sasuke and Itachi stand a chance against someone who defeated a Legendary Uchiha with the strongest Bijuu as his summon?!
    because ABC logic in naruto fails. theve got nothing to stop immortal itachi with totsuka /tsukiyomi intending on killing both

    Also, how in the world does an Edo Tensei summoning will be effective against the CREATOR of the jutsu itself? Can somebody explain that? Tobirama developed the jutsu, so of course he knows how to USE it and CANCEL it. Right?
    all we know is that the user can cancel his own summoned zombies but for anyone outside their control they cant do shit


    Senju brothers hands down! Nativy of a world of trees will wreck them both
    itachi totsukas or burns it. rememebr he has unlimited amaterasu. spam it all he wants and stil not go blind.

    are u dumb bro ???? r u asking if senju bros know how to fight a sharingan !!!!!!! lolz for the record senju bros were figthing uchihaa on daily basis and pawned MS izuna and EMS madara who were gods of uchihaa clans
    how do you know? hashi fought madara but its unknown what izuna/tobirama was doing. probably off subjugating other clans.

    they are boss so what make u think noob sasuke and edo itachi can defeat them
    listen to yourself. your saying they can seal up edo itachi when theyve shown no such capability
    Bringer of darkness wud stop sharingan
    how did madara survive then

    tobi wud def kno how to stop an edo, he made the technique
    speculation and makes no sense considering the jutsus rules

    tobirama has teleportation
    how do you know?

    and sealing
    wrong

    he must know seals as he created the edo tech)
    why would he know the only counter to his most powerful jutsu? thats like naruto knowing rinnegan

    Tobi doesnt need to use edo he just neededs to kno how to stop it which he shud becuz he created the technique.
    we know how to stop it. genjutsu the user or seal the edo's soul. didnt you listen to kabuto's whole explanation on how to stop it?

    Plus the bringer of darkness technique wud stop all sharingan techz.
    yet madara did not get his stopped

    that is forgetting that the Senju clan was also good in sealing techs
    your confused. senjus were good in taijutsu and ninjutsu. uzumakis were the ones so powerful in sealing that their country was destroyed

    Hashirama married an Uzumaki so im sure
    no you are not. your not even close to sure. your speculating because you want the bros to lose

    Hashi decimated Madara the greatest Uchiha ever so what can Sasuke and Itachi do?
    tank everything, totsuka blitz, tsukiyomi blitz. hashiramas never see these kids before and rules state he has no intel on anything they are capable of. with itachis infinite amaterasu, kirin to the face would be a cinch

    hashirama>madara
    because he won? so shikamaru > hidan and chiyo/sakura > sasori and hebi sasuke > itachi?

    They know about Uchiha
    alot of people have black hair. since they've never seen these kids before, and itachi can go to ms from base pretty quickly, they will be eating a tsukiyomi.

    so they can avoid genjutsu
    finger genjutsu isnt avoidable

    And Hashirama is so powerful He could stop most susanoo attacks with trees and such.
    how do you know
     
         
    Last edited by USSJ Future Trunks; 09-07-2012 at 09:26 AM.

  21. #196
    Hellsing member Lentz's Avatar
    Status
    Lentz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    3,896
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: uchihas bros vs senju bros

    Winners:

     
         

  22. #197
    Academy Student
    Status
    ptld06 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    12
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: uchihas bros vs senju bros

    You know what would be an even better post. ITACHI AND SHISUI VS SENJU BROS!!!!!!!!
     
         

Page 8 of 8 « First ... 45678

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •