Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 53
  1. #1
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    15,126
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Beist fighteings ever ever history ever best.

    NOt open

    Hashirma bio

    any rules.
     
         

  2. #2
    Kerrah's Avatar
    Status
    Kerrah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chilling in my farm.
    Posts
    11,571
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is headbutting a goat T____T
     



    Re: Beist fighteings ever ever history ever best.

    Kim1mairmar0000 in teh wrieting beloew the piecture.

    baesic 7, nien gen and tei. kiling aloud nd n0 steling.
    terane:


    le go.
     
         
    Last edited by Kerrah; 04-14-2012 at 04:41 PM.

  3. #3
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    15,126
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: Beist fighteings ever ever history ever best.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerrah View Post
    Kim1mairmar0000 in teh wrieting beloew the piecture.

    baesic 7, nien gen and tei. kiling aloud nd n0 steling.
    terane:


    le go.
    ok I be easy on you. Simples moves.

    I throw one shuriken at you.


    I then send a hugeeeeeeee wall of fire at you 3 times

    (Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra
    cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.


    aftaer the fire I run forward to yuo and punchi in the face 56 tiemes.
     
         

  4. #4
    Scaze's Avatar
    Status
    Scaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    In ur mum fam
    Posts
    13,923
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.
     



    Re: Beist fighteings ever ever history ever best.

    Cn e join, im gd.
    Tsna bio sig.
    I thrw tons of shurikn at you!

    Your friggen idiots, welp back to noobs we go. I mean back to pro-ness D
     
         

  5. #5
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    15,126
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: Beist fighteings ever ever history ever best.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Scaze- View Post
    Cn e join, im gd.
    Tsna bio sig.
    I thrw tons of shurikn at you!
    I see shurikens and I use running and kicik them away backwards away.


    (Dainamikku Entori) - Dynamic Entry
    Rank: D
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:N/A
    Damage Points:10
    Description:A taijutsu attack were the user does a jumping kick into the opponents face.
     
         

  6. #6
    Zoro..'s Avatar
    Status
    Zoro.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    On my ship
    Posts
    9,669
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Beist fighteings ever ever history ever best.

    Le moi aprers

    I trow twenty billion trillion shurikns @ Guy
     
         

  7. #7
    Kerrah's Avatar
    Status
    Kerrah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chilling in my farm.
    Posts
    11,571
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is headbutting a goat T____T
     



    Re: Beist fighteings ever ever history ever best.

    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    ok I be easy on you. Simples moves.

    I throw one shuriken at you.


    I then send a hugeeeeeeee wall of fire at you 3 times

    (Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra
    cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.


    aftaer the fire I run forward to yuo and punchi in the face 56 tiemes.
    so week lel

    i qickly throw one shuriken at urs.

    I hide underground for the entire time.
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.




    as u cum runing towards me i hug u becuz ur sad and tired. i then qickly insert a boner up ur bumhole.
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: Yanagi no Mai is the first of five Kaguya dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate bone structure, The user will grow and extend a forearm bone through the palm of each hand to form stabbing instruments and impale their opponents.



    lol i said cum.

    nuuuu stop sp@ming im tel moderators __O_
    derp.
     
         

  8. #8
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    15,126
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: Beist fighteings ever ever history ever best.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoro.. View Post
    Le moi aprers

    I trow twenty billion trillion shurikns @ Guy
    *there is no guy on battlefield, twenty billion trillion shurikens dont hit anyone*


    Quote Originally Posted by Kerrah View Post
    so week lel

    i qickly throw one shuriken at urs.

    I hide underground for the entire time.
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.




    as u cum runing towards me i hug u becuz ur sad and tired. i then qickly insert a boner up ur bumhole.
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: Yanagi no Mai is the first of five Kaguya dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate bone structure, The user will grow and extend a forearm bone through the palm of each hand to form stabbing instruments and impale their opponents.



    lol i said cum.
    *gets penetrated*

    ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHAJSFHAFSH ASF AS O_o

    i then turns around and slapy you with my hand and then slap you again with my hand. So I slapp you withe my hand3 thre3 times.
     
         

  9. #9
    Kerrah's Avatar
    Status
    Kerrah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chilling in my farm.
    Posts
    11,571
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is headbutting a goat T____T
     



    Re: Beist fighteings ever ever history ever best.

    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    *there is no guy on battlefield, twenty billion trillion shurikens dont hit anyone*




    *gets penetrated*

    ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHAJSFHAFSH ASF AS O_o

    i then turns around and slapy you with my hand and then slap you again with my hand. So I slapp you withe my hand3 thre3 times.
    as u slap me with ur hand i take teh efect and fly bakwards i den qickly cum back and hit u with my toe.

    lol i said cum.
     
         

  10. #10
    Zoro..'s Avatar
    Status
    Zoro.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    On my ship
    Posts
    9,669
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Beist fighteings ever ever history ever best.

    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    *there is no guy on battlefield, twenty billion trillion shurikens dont hit anyone*


    I mke 1000000000 Firbalz to dstroy te world u al dyei!!!



    (Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

    (Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.

    x 1000000000
     
         

  11. #11
    Kerrah's Avatar
    Status
    Kerrah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chilling in my farm.
    Posts
    11,571
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is headbutting a goat T____T
     



    Re: Beist fighteings ever ever history ever best.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoro.. View Post


    I mke 1000000000 Firbalz to dstroy te world u al dyei!!!



    (Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

    (Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.

    x 1000000000
    omg d00de i wanz be str0ng as vell stop beaing su str0ng
     
         

  12. #12
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    15,126
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: Beist fighteings ever ever history ever best.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerrah View Post
    as u slap me with ur hand i take teh efect and fly bakwards i den qickly cum back and hit u with my toe.

    lol i said cum.
    you good at taijutsu =3

    as i fly bakcwards I kikc u on toe, then toe hity me in face.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoro.. View Post


    I mke 1000000000 Firbalz to dstroy te world u al dyei!!!



    (Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

    (Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.

    x 1000000000
    I use palm to push fire away bakcwards away. backwards.
     
         

  13. #13
    Zoro..'s Avatar
    Status
    Zoro.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    On my ship
    Posts
    9,669
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Beist fighteings ever ever history ever best.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerrah View Post
    omg d00de i wanz be str0ng as vell stop beaing su str0ng
    I iz SO6P smh i al bett0r en azl u in thz w0rlD i winz s0mtims i let neWbS fite n0s
     
         

  14. #14
    Kerrah's Avatar
    Status
    Kerrah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chilling in my farm.
    Posts
    11,571
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is headbutting a goat T____T
     



    Re: Beist fighteings ever ever history ever best.

    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    you good at taijutsu =3

    as i fly bakcwards I kikc u on toe, then toe hity me in face.



    I use palm to push fire away bakcwards away. backwards.
    ya i hed saeansei tech me

    as my toe hity u in face, i hit u in hed wid ma hand.


    Quote Originally Posted by Zoro.. View Post
    I iz SO6P smh i al bett0r en azl u in thz w0rlD i winz s0mtims i let neWbS fite n0s
    OMG u no s0g6p u name zoro u lies. i qickly kick u and fart
     
         

  15. #15
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    15,126
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: Beist fighteings ever ever history ever best.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoro.. View Post
    I iz SO6P smh i al bett0r en azl u in thz w0rlD i winz s0mtims i let neWbS fite n0s
    me am s06p brother bio, Kishi not know yet but so6p broyther > so6p so I kick you away. backwards away. bye uoi lose toiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!11111oneoneone


    Quote Originally Posted by Kerrah View Post
    ya i hed saeansei tech me

    as my toe hity u in face, i hit u in hed wid ma hand.
    your snseisei is good i wish i had your senseisei.

    as your toe hity my in face, i see yuo hand and stop hand with other hand so out hand both have trapped in other hands with the hands on the side.
     
         

  16. #16
    Kryptiic's Avatar
    Status
    Kryptiic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Same as Nafan.
    Posts
    9,528
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Beist fighteings ever ever history ever best.

    Moi rens it wit papa biibs al ova mi likee a teroishhhht

    BlwS Mislf UPPPPPPPPP
     
         

  17. #17
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    15,126
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: Beist fighteings ever ever history ever best.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptiic.. View Post
    Moi rens it wit papa biibs al ova mi likee a teroishhhht

    BlwS Mislf UPPPPPPPPP
    I see you blow uip, but i stop blow up by hand powers with the hand gioiing backwards at the side.
     
         

  18. #18
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,927
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North
     



    Re: Beist fighteings ever ever history ever best.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoro.. View Post


    I mke 1000000000 Firbalz to dstroy te world u al dyei!!!



    (Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

    (Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.

    x 1000000000
    you broke timeframe






     
         

  19. #19
    Kerrah's Avatar
    Status
    Kerrah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chilling in my farm.
    Posts
    11,571
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is headbutting a goat T____T
     



    Re: Beist fighteings ever ever history ever best.

    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    me am s06p brother bio, Kishi not know yet but so6p broyther > so6p so I kick you away. backwards away. bye uoi lose toiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!11111oneoneone




    your snseisei is good i wish i had your senseisei.

    as your toe hity my in face, i see yuo hand and stop hand with other hand so out hand both have trapped in other hands with the hands on the side.
    my seansieai iz tierd he no want u

    as mai hand get traped with yuo hand i stean dstill becuz my haeand is traped with yuo hand so i stan ds till nd watch u
     
         

  20. #20
    Zoro..'s Avatar
    Status
    Zoro.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    On my ship
    Posts
    9,669
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Beist fighteings ever ever history ever best.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerrah View Post
    ya i hed saeansei tech me

    as my toe hity u in face, i hit u in hed wid ma hand.




    OMG u no s0g6p u name zoro u lies. i qickly kick u and fart
    I iz s0sogaibkaifsa dad. I iz betor tn hixm my fart kill u

    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    me am s06p brother bio, Kishi not know yet but so6p broyther > so6p so I kick you away. backwards away. bye uoi lose toiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!11111oneoneone




    your snseisei is good i wish i had your senseisei.

    as your toe hity my in face, i see yuo hand and stop hand with other hand so out hand both have trapped in other hands with the hands on the side.
    I iz everybody
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptiic.. View Post
    Moi rens it wit papa biibs al ova mi likee a teroishhhht

    BlwS Mislf UPPPPPPPPP
    I shuld train you.

    In grammar and spelling *trollface*


    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    I see you blow uip, but i stop blow up by hand powers with the hand gioiing backwards at the side.
    i killz u
    Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    you broke timeframe


    i iz ze timefram. I mke tim with pen0r
     
         

  21. #21
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    15,126
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: Beist fighteings ever ever history ever best.

    Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    you broke timeframe






    youre right,!!!! senseisei???!?!? tech me rper stuff pelase pelaseeeeee please sensei.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerrah View Post
    my seansieai iz tierd he no want u

    as mai hand get traped with yuo hand i stean dstill becuz my haeand is traped with yuo hand so i stan ds till nd watch u
    I HATE YURO SENSEI D=

    I hedbutt you wityh my hand. o_o
     
         

  22. #22
    Kerrah's Avatar
    Status
    Kerrah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chilling in my farm.
    Posts
    11,571
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is headbutting a goat T____T
     



    Re: Beist fighteings ever ever history ever best.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoro.. View Post
    I iz s0sogaibkaifsa dad. I iz betor tn hixm my fart kill u


    I iz everybody


    I shuld train you.

    In grammar and spelling *trollface*



    i killz u


    i iz ze timefram. I mke tim with pen0r
    but ma laz0r goes pew pew so i bet u

    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    youre right,!!!! senseisei???!?!? tech me rper stuff pelase pelaseeeeee please sensei.



    I HATE YURO SENSEI D=

    I hedbutt you wityh my hand. o_o
    ME SEANSEI GOOD, I SHEAOW U HOW GOEAOD HE THOUGHT ME

    i qickly stomp u wid ma head
     
         

  23. #23
    Zoro..'s Avatar
    Status
    Zoro.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    On my ship
    Posts
    9,669
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Beist fighteings ever ever history ever best.

    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    youre right,!!!! senseisei???!?!? tech me rper stuff pelase pelaseeeeee please sensei.



    I HATE YURO SENSEI D=

    I hedbutt you wityh my hand. o_o
    Herp derp I iz ur sensi
     
         

  24. #24
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    15,126
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: Beist fighteings ever ever history ever best.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerrah View Post
    but ma laz0r goes pew pew so i bet u
    Yuo brokey time frame.

    Imgoingt to tell theq sensei sometime with my hand.


    Quote Originally Posted by Zoro.. View Post
    Herp derp I iz ur sensi
    youre sensei me, teach me good rerp stuff.
    hoers.
     
         

  25. #25
    Kerrah's Avatar
    Status
    Kerrah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chilling in my farm.
    Posts
    11,571
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is headbutting a goat T____T
     



    Re: Beist fighteings ever ever history ever best.

    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    Yuo brokey time frame.

    Imgoingt to tell theq sensei sometime with my hand.
    i no berak time frame y u lie go get seasnsei i am str0nerg den u
    :shrug::confused::o:scorps::mad::P
     
         

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •