Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 27
  1. #1
    World War Z gas83091's Avatar
    Status
    gas83091 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,452
    Location
    Ground Zero
    How Do You Kill The Undead?
     

    Iron Man 3 Villain?

    can anyone tell me who the villain is suppose to be cause i'm not familiar with him
     
         

  2. #2
    Member Barocka Flocka Flames's Avatar
    Status
    Barocka Flocka Flames is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    259
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Iron Man 3 Villain?

    Mandarin the guy with the rings
     
         

  3. #3
    IKSOKRIPS = X-O-Creeps IKSOKRIPS's Avatar
    Status
    IKSOKRIPS is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    9,453
    Location
    Macedonia
    Need help with the Timeline of
    Naruto? I'm the man you need!
     

    Re: Iron Man 3 Villain?

    The Mandarin - I don't know who he is. :shrug:
     
         

  4. #4
    World War Z gas83091's Avatar
    Status
    gas83091 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,452
    Location
    Ground Zero
    How Do You Kill The Undead?
     

    Re: Iron Man 3 Villain?

    Quote Originally Posted by Barocka Flocka Flames View Post
    Mandarin the guy with the rings
    is he a supernatural villain? or will he be realistic?
     
         

  5. #5
    IKSOKRIPS = X-O-Creeps IKSOKRIPS's Avatar
    Status
    IKSOKRIPS is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    9,453
    Location
    Macedonia
    Need help with the Timeline of
    Naruto? I'm the man you need!
     

    Re: Iron Man 3 Villain?

    Quote Originally Posted by Barocka Flocka Flames View Post
    Mandarin the guy with the rings
    Oh, he is the one with all the rings. . . . . . . . . I think they were ten, I know him now. :y
     
         

  6. #6
    oath ziggyZ's Avatar
    Status
    ziggyZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    7,400
    Location
    back of your mind
    egg
     



    Re: Iron Man 3 Villain?

    Just saw the trailer and it looks ****ing sick!
     
         

  7. #7
    Member Mystery God's Avatar
    Status
    Mystery God is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    236
    Location
    INDIA
    You will be the first to
    know.....
     

    Re: Iron Man 3 Villain?

    Quote Originally Posted by gas83091 View Post
    can anyone tell me who the villain is suppose to be cause i'm not familiar with him
    Mandarin, Ironman's arch nemesis. There will be something about Extremis Virus as well. Both are "the most important aspects of Iron Man comics".
     
         

  8. #8
    Top Deidara fan. Hipster Deidara's Avatar
    Status
    Hipster Deidara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    799
    Location
    Location reminds me of cats and cats spit out hair lol.. wait what do i put here?
    I was never here
     

    Re: Iron Man 3 Villain?

    Darth Vader
     
         

  9. #9
    World War Z gas83091's Avatar
    Status
    gas83091 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,452
    Location
    Ground Zero
    How Do You Kill The Undead?
     

    Re: Iron Man 3 Villain?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery God View Post
    Mandarin, Ironman's arch nemesis. There will be something about Extremis Virus as well. Both are "the most important aspects of Iron Man comics".
    okay you lost me with the virus.... if you don't mind could you explain please lol
     
         

  10. #10
    Member Barocka Flocka Flames's Avatar
    Status
    Barocka Flocka Flames is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    259
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Iron Man 3 Villain?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery God View Post
    Mandarin, Ironman's arch nemesis. There will be something about Extremis Virus as well. Both are "the most important aspects of Iron Man comics".
    ^this
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member -Venom-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Venom- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,562
    Location
    At your mom's
    I swear to drunk I'm not God
     



    Re: Iron Man 3 Villain?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery God View Post
    Mandarin, Ironman's arch nemesis. There will be something about Extremis Virus as well. Both are "the most important aspects of Iron Man comics".
    who is that? o_0
     
         

  12. #12
    World War Z gas83091's Avatar
    Status
    gas83091 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,452
    Location
    Ground Zero
    How Do You Kill The Undead?
     

    Re: Iron Man 3 Villain?

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerGodLeader View Post
    who is that? o_0
    i don't think it's a who more of a what lol but it beats me
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Jordanofthecloud's Avatar
    Status
    Jordanofthecloud is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,937
    Location
    City of Trees
    not yet... not yet.......
     

    Re: Iron Man 3 Villain?

    this is what Mandarin does. He has 10 rings, and each one does something different


    I dont see how Iron man is gonna beat him, but I know he will, because it is his movie
     
         

  14. #14
    World War Z gas83091's Avatar
    Status
    gas83091 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,452
    Location
    Ground Zero
    How Do You Kill The Undead?
     

    Re: Iron Man 3 Villain?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordanofthecloud View Post
    this is what Mandarin does. He has 10 rings, and each one does something different


    I dont see how Iron man is gonna beat him, but I know he will, because it is his movie
    wow thanks for that, and this guy sounds so OP it's ridiculous..... how the hell is iron man suppose to beat him? although the trailer did make it look like he got his a** whooped lol
     
         

  15. #15
    Member radize's Avatar
    Status
    radize is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    108
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Iron Man 3 Villain?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordanofthecloud View Post
    this is what Mandarin does. He has 10 rings, and each one does something different


    I dont see how Iron man is gonna beat him, but I know he will, because it is his movie
    is this Thanos?
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member NLee's Avatar
    Status
    NLee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,071
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Iron Man 3 Villain?

    The Mandarin is Iron Man's arch-nemesis. He is to Iron Man as the Joker is to Batman, or Lex Luthor to Superman.

    In the comics the Mandarin has 10 rings and each ring gives him a superpower. Now people,...this will CLEARLY be re-done to fit the trend of the Iron Man films. In the comics the Mandarin's power is more mystical than anything else but with the way the Iron Man films have been going it's pretty obvious that he won't be depicted the same way as in the comics. Either his rings will be somewhat tech-based, or they won't really be "rings".

    The Extremis Virus
    The Extremis Virus is a nanotech-based virus that was meant to create stronger soldiers. It was basically a tech-approach to the Super Soldier Serum that Captain America took. In the comics, Tony gets fcked up by a villain and ends up having to take it to save his life. When Tony takes the virus it melds his suit to his body and stores it in his bone marrow. He gains the ability to summon his suit at will. Again, this all seems a bit OP so we should expect some differences in the movie.
     
         

  17. #17
    Banned
    Status
    'Nāpalm is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,237
    Location
    Gettin that Money
    Follow the Forum Rules
     

    Re: Iron Man 3 Villain?

    I seriously don't like when heroes like Iron Man go up against villains like Loki. It should be on the same level you know... like Batman. He never had to go up against a demi god or something of the sort. It should be more realistic
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member NLee's Avatar
    Status
    NLee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,071
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Iron Man 3 Villain?

    Quote Originally Posted by -Stryker- View Post
    I seriously don't like when heroes like Iron Man go up against villains like Loki. It should be on the same level you know... like Batman. He never had to go up against a demi god or something of the sort. It should be more realistic
    Then you're not gonna like Avengers 2 with Thanos lol
     
         

  19. #19
    Anduril's Avatar
    Status
    Anduril is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    11,324
    Location
    On le moon.
    Waiting for life to shower me
    with awesomeness and some
    meaning.
     



    Re: Iron Man 3 Villain?

    How can you not know Mandarin?? If you liked Iron man xD
     
         

  20. #20
    Typhon's Avatar
    Status
    Typhon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    15,200
    Location
    Konohagakure
    We Do Not Sow
     



    Re: Iron Man 3 Villain?

    Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    The Mandarin is Iron Man's arch-nemesis. He is to Iron Man as the Joker is to Batman, or Lex Luthor to Superman.

    In the comics the Mandarin has 10 rings and each ring gives him a superpower. Now people,...this will CLEARLY be re-done to fit the trend of the Iron Man films. In the comics the Mandarin's power is more mystical than anything else but with the way the Iron Man films have been going it's pretty obvious that he won't be depicted the same way as in the comics. Either his rings will be somewhat tech-based, or they won't really be "rings".

    The Extremis Virus
    The Extremis Virus is a nanotech-based virus that was meant to create stronger soldiers. It was basically a tech-approach to the Super Soldier Serum that Captain America took. In the comics, Tony gets fcked up by a villain and ends up having to take it to save his life. When Tony takes the virus it melds his suit to his body and stores it in his bone marrow. He gains the ability to summon his suit at will. Again, this all seems a bit OP so we should expect some differences in the movie.

    True, but I think the timing of having the Avengers movie before Iron Man 3 opens the door for some mystical aspects to enter the Iron Man series. Though, tech based rings sounds good too.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •