Page 3 of 9 « First 1234567 ... Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 225
  1. #51
    Master Summoner Sage of Infinity Paths's Avatar
    Status
    Sage of Infinity Paths is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Holy City of Light
    Posts
    2,298
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi is the most strongest ninja after all

    Quote Originally Posted by Rul View Post
    People give Itachi too much credit. Him escaping Edo Tensei was just chance. He had no idea he was going to be an edo he gave Naruto the crow which was to be used on Sasuke but he happened to meet Naruto due to Kabuto and Nagto's sensing that's the only reason he broke out.
    People gave too much credit on Naruto.He always says "I never give up" that make me bored,he got Nine Tails and Sage Mode!!This is unfair for Sasuke but there must be something will make Sasuke be very strong.
    Itachi is a smart and silent ninja.He did the massacre for The Leaf,he is a good ninja and he should be given credit
     
         

  2. #52
    Conquer All Of Your Sin's enditallsin's Avatar
    Status
    enditallsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In your sin's...
    Posts
    1,588
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let the text fly,Who the next
    to die?
     

    Re: Itachi is the most strongest ninja after all

    itachi? thats laughable, once he beats a powerful opponent 1 on 1 than come back.you see the way kabuto ****ed him up.
     
         

  3. #53
    Premium User TheDC's Avatar
    Status
    TheDC is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Tower
    Posts
    10,183
    Post Thanks / Like
    Justice will always prevail.
     

    Re: Itachi is the most strongest ninja after all

    Not the strongest
     
         

  4. #54
    Banned
    Status
    MadaraHashirama is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,283
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi is the most strongest ninja after all

    Because Edo-Itachi is exactly the same like the real Itachi.
     
         

  5. #55
    Academy Student Madaraforever's Avatar
    Status
    Madaraforever is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    24
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi is the most strongest ninja after all

    Quote Originally Posted by zombiejesus View Post
    yes he did but now saskue has itachis eyes and should be on par to be stronger than itachi and if madara didnt have hashi cells itachi and saskue would be at or above his level unless yopu dont need senju cells for rinnegan but that is an unknown

    Itachi let sasuke live because he loves him but sasuke is not stronger than Itachi and madara has the strongest eyes but he was defeted and killed the only real strongest uchiha is itachi. Itachi has never lost a battle ever. he may had die during the battle with sasuke but thats because itachi let him and he was sick at the time. no one can keep up with itachi not even the powerful madara.
     
         

  6. #56
    Unavoidable death Yondaime Namikaze's Avatar
    Status
    Yondaime Namikaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,398
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Yellow Flash Back Returns
     

    Re: Itachi is the most strongest ninja after all


    Oh really that how you feel
    For sure itachi is strong but strongest never
     
         

  7. #57
    Academy Student Madaraforever's Avatar
    Status
    Madaraforever is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    24
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi is the most strongest ninja after all

    Quote Originally Posted by enditallsin View Post
    itachi? thats laughable, once he beats a powerful opponent 1 on 1 than come back.you see the way kabuto ****ed him up.


    Itachi already beat and sealed nagato in his strongest body. you may think that naruto and killer bee helped him but in the end itachi killed him. itachi can beat up anyone.
     
         

  8. #58
    Academy Student Madaraforever's Avatar
    Status
    Madaraforever is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    24
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi is the most strongest ninja after all

    Quote Originally Posted by Rul View Post
    People give Itachi too much credit. Him escaping Edo Tensei was just chance. He had no idea he was going to be an edo he gave Naruto the crow which was to be used on Sasuke but he happened to meet Naruto due to Kabuto and Nagto's sensing that's the only reason he broke out.

    itachi didnt know that the was going to happen but tell me who else has broken the edo tense?
     
         

  9. #59
    Banned
    Status
    ItachIGOD22 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    138
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi is the most strongest ninja after all

    OF COURSE HE IS THE STRONGEST NINJA

    people who says nagato will pawn itachi are retarded people an utterly fan boys of nagato it is clearly stated in the manga when itachi pierce nagatos face by the totsuka sword is

    ITACHI>>>>>>>>>>>>>NAGATO

    even KISHI wants IT
     
         

  10. #60
    Banned
    Status
    ItachIGOD22 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    138
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi is the most strongest ninja after all

    Quote Originally Posted by USSJ Future Trunks View Post
    madara, tobi, nagato, naruto, kabuto, sage of six paths, gaara, tobirama, minato, hashirama, sasori, deidara, danzo can all defeat itachi.
    WAHAHAHAHA MINATO?? u say?? sasori u say??? deidara u say??? danzo u say??? well the current naruto,kabuto,tobi and madara can beat him but not nagato....

    ITACHI will PAWN minato all day accept it you FICTIONAL CHAR. HATER
    for deidara??? itachi pawn him w/in 10-15 secs.. for sasori??? well one full SUSANOO and 1 amaterasu i guess?? nuff?? danzo???? ummmmm if sasuke beat the hell out of danzo then ITACHI wil surely RAPE the old bastard for nagato??? well ITACHI pierces NAGATO by the sword??? and even w/o naruto and B itachi would destroy the CT bcoz??? ITACHI is explaning to B and naruto that all tech has a weakness and that gave time to CT become bigger if ITACHI is not explaning that time well i think... ITACHI will throw the yasaka magatama to CT before it gathers the ROCKS....
     
         

  11. #61
    Conquer All Of Your Sin's enditallsin's Avatar
    Status
    enditallsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In your sin's...
    Posts
    1,588
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let the text fly,Who the next
    to die?
     

    Re: Itachi is the most strongest ninja after all

    Quote Originally Posted by Madaraforever View Post
    Itachi already beat and sealed nagato in his strongest body. you may think that naruto and killer bee helped him but in the end itachi killed him. itachi can beat up anyone.
    itachi's a ***** say that after hes beaten everyone 1 on 1, itachi was very blessed that naruto and bee were their to to give his sorry, scared ass the prep time he needed(he needed them as much as they needed him) to get out of that situation but nagato can **** itachi up any time any day with out effort at all, besides theirs no use in trying to compare them itachis to scared to fight nagato 1 one 1, you see he was the only one who bailed out and hid when nagato came in swinging LOL,if you really care about itachi tell the kid to grow a pair,if he were human he would have been dead in the last manga by the hands of kabuto.
     
         
    Last edited by enditallsin; 04-16-2012 at 05:23 AM.

  12. #62
    Member EMS RNNG's Avatar
    Status
    EMS RNNG is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    250
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi is the most strongest ninja after all

    One of the strongest but not the strongest one, great variety of amazing killer techniques, very smart.

    He is definitely the collest though :scorps:
     
         

  13. #63
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    17,975
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Itachi is the most strongest ninja after all

    Minato is the strongest for me. After that it's Naruto, then Madarhashirama, and then Nagato. Itachi is far below them for me. Maybe he is top10 or top15 though
     
         

  14. #64
    Academy Student
    Status
    Lazder is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi is the most strongest ninja after all

    Ha top 15... More like top 3...

    Hashirama vs Madara = Hashimara win

    Sarutobi vs Hashimara = Sarutobi Win + therefore Stronger than Madara

    Orochimaru vs Sarutobi = Orochimaru win + therefore stronger than Hashimara and Madara

    Orochimaru vs Itachi = Orochimaru raped badly, Itachi is therefore stronger than all listed before and even stronger than Madara.

    And about 4th, ***** please, he struggled with Tobi.

    Itachi is ridicolously powerful I doubt that even Sasuke with internal would win if they were to have real fight.

    Edo Madara is a serious one though, but how would he take on Itachi`s Susano with Yata Mirror and Sealing sword, with them itachi is literally god like, unless Madara has special items too that would balance out Itachis, Rinnengan would not help since it failed for Nagato. However you can say that Itachi speciality is genjutsu and I am pretty sure that would fail against Madara, so it will come down to physical strengh and edo madara has much more of that than poor itachi.

    The only powerfull enough person to blow away Itachi`s Susano would be Naruto 9 tails bomb would be pretty rough thing for Yata mirror to deflect and when that fails the bones would be vaporised since even raikage was able to break through them, pretty sure that bomb that overpowered most other tailed-beasts would be a tad more powerfull than silly punch of raikage, taking into consideration that it is very doubtful that raikage has the ability to wipe out a mountain...

    P.S Orochimaru is definetly stronger than Madara, since all he needs to do is revive 1st and Madara would be done, but then again why didnt he resurect 1st to deal with itachi?? :/ that should have been quick.
     
         
    Last edited by Lazder; 04-16-2012 at 06:15 PM.

  15. #65
    Member celarian's Avatar
    Status
    celarian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    515
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi is the most strongest ninja after all

    Itachi is definately the most powerful ninja dating back to atleast madara.
    First of all @ lazder orochimaru is not more powerful then 1st or madara because you used chains of victory. the only reason that the 1st beat hashirama is because he was in an imperfect edo tensei and he just sealed him, honestly he didnt even use any of his powerful jutsus and just used some basic wood realeases. Same with the 2nd hokage. Secondly itachi is almost invisible. Naruto couldnt even kill him if he tried. The 4th hokage didnt struggle with tobi he just had to avoid his jutsus long enough to process how to beat him. He only entered the ____ to keep and eye on them, he was head of the anbu at 13 and even madara was warry of him. Here are my 3 main points

    1. (minor) He could use amaterasu, which could bring down a fully powered tailed beast (eight tails when shown by sasuke).

    2. Blade totsuka - This blade will kill anything it touches, sealing it inside its vail of magical sake. Nothing of itachi's time could ever escape from the sealing power of the totsuka. I myself am not sure how he actually managed to give his Susano this item but it was genius. So as far as offensive, he has the ultimate weapon.

    3. Genjutsu- even though not the most powerful, he has incredible genjutsu and a incredible intellect. And in his edo tensei it showed when he used the izanami, to kill kabuto.

    4. Yata mirror- you said that the yata mirror could be beated by the nine tails beast bomb, false, the yata mirror is much more than what you saw briefly in the fight with sasuke. It is a shield that takes the correct form to counter, block or absorb Any attack, period His beast bomb would react similarly to when he tried to use it on madara in the manga. It is one of the 3 sacred treasures, i also dont understand how he incorperated it in his susano but combined with the susano makes it even more powerful.

    5. Your way of proving by wins is foolish, in the way you portray it, sasuke is more powerful than itachi, shikamaru is more powerful than hidan... etc. the different sercumstances just betray sertain characters.

    name anything besides Sage of the six paths and the 10 tails that can beat him and i will submit eagerly.
     
         

  16. #66
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    21,961
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi is the most strongest ninja after all

    Quote Originally Posted by celarian View Post
    Itachi is definately the most powerful ninja dating back to atleast madara.
    First of all @ lazder orochimaru is not more powerful then 1st or madara because you used chains of victory. the only reason that the 1st beat hashirama is because he was in an imperfect edo tensei and he just sealed him, honestly he didnt even use any of his powerful jutsus and just used some basic wood realeases. Same with the 2nd hokage. Secondly itachi is almost invisible. Naruto couldnt even kill him if he tried. The 4th hokage didnt struggle with tobi he just had to avoid his jutsus long enough to process how to beat him. He only entered the ____ to keep and eye on them, he was head of the anbu at 13 and even madara was warry of him. Here are my 3 main points

    1. (minor) He could use amaterasu, which could bring down a fully powered tailed beast (eight tails when shown by sasuke).

    2. Blade totsuka - This blade will kill anything it touches, sealing it inside its vail of magical sake. Nothing of itachi's time could ever escape from the sealing power of the totsuka. I myself am not sure how he actually managed to give his Susano this item but it was genius. So as far as offensive, he has the ultimate weapon.

    3. Genjutsu- even though not the most powerful, he has incredible genjutsu and a incredible intellect. And in his edo tensei it showed when he used the izanami, to kill kabuto.

    4. Yata mirror- you said that the yata mirror could be beated by the nine tails beast bomb, false, the yata mirror is much more than what you saw briefly in the fight with sasuke. It is a shield that takes the correct form to counter, block or absorb Any attack, period His beast bomb would react similarly to when he tried to use it on madara in the manga. It is one of the 3 sacred treasures, i also dont understand how he incorperated it in his susano but combined with the susano makes it even more powerful.

    5. Your way of proving by wins is foolish, in the way you portray it, sasuke is more powerful than itachi, shikamaru is more powerful than hidan... etc. the different sercumstances just betray sertain characters.

    name anything besides Sage of the six paths and the 10 tails that can beat him and i will submit eagerly.
    Edo Madara rapes Itachi low diff.

    Nagato can beat him, Hashirama can beat him, and Sasuke can beat him, but this isn't all of the people Itachi can't beat.
     
         
    Last edited by KidGamer65; 11-14-2012 at 10:55 PM.

  17. #67
    Don't front.
    Status
    OnPoint is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    PartyNextDoor.
    Posts
    4,265
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi is the most strongest ninja after all

    1. Kabuto (Edo Tensei)
    2. Edo Madara/Obito
    3. Obito/Edo Madara
    4. Nagato/Hashirama
    5. Hashirama/Nagato
    6. Naruto
    7. EMS Madara
    8. Sasuke
    9. Minato
    10. Itachi

     
         

  18. #68
    Senior Member Thundercles's Avatar
    Status
    Thundercles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,500
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.
     

    Re: Itachi is the most strongest ninja after all

    None of what you pointed out made any sense as to why he is the strongest. And no, he is not the strongest.
     
         

  19. #69
    Senior Member Thundercles's Avatar
    Status
    Thundercles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,500
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.
     

    Re: Itachi is the most strongest ninja after all

    Quote Originally Posted by ItachIGOD22 View Post
    WAHAHAHAHA MINATO?? u say?? sasori u say??? deidara u say??? danzo u say??? well the current naruto,kabuto,tobi and madara can beat him but not nagato....

    ITACHI will PAWN minato all day accept it you FICTIONAL CHAR. HATER
    for deidara??? itachi pawn him w/in 10-15 secs.. for sasori??? well one full SUSANOO and 1 amaterasu i guess?? nuff?? danzo???? ummmmm if sasuke beat the hell out of danzo then ITACHI wil surely RAPE the old bastard for nagato??? well ITACHI pierces NAGATO by the sword??? and even w/o naruto and B itachi would destroy the CT bcoz??? ITACHI is explaning to B and naruto that all tech has a weakness and that gave time to CT become bigger if ITACHI is not explaning that time well i think... ITACHI will throw the yasaka magatama to CT before it gathers the ROCKS....
    I didnt know you could pawn human beings. I guess some pawn shops will take them... in the middle east or something.

    Plus the way you type annoys me. I think you were outraged by the previous comments.
     
         

  20. #70
    Senior Member Thundercles's Avatar
    Status
    Thundercles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,500
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.
     

    Re: Itachi is the most strongest ninja after all

    Quote Originally Posted by Madaraforever View Post
    itachi didnt know that the was going to happen but tell me who else has broken the edo tense?
    Not many other people have had the opportunity. Itachi did it on pure luck.
     
         

  21. #71
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Posts
    8,469
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: Itachi is the most strongest ninja after all

     
         

  22. #72
    Serpent Sage Orochimagus's Avatar
    Status
    Orochimagus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sound Village
    Posts
    982
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi is the most strongest ninja after all

    Sage > Kabuto> Hashirama > Tobi (With six paths) > Edo Madara > Orochimaru (With soul arms and Impure World Resurrection), Itachi > Nagato > Kisame (With Samehada).
     
         

  23. #73
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Posts
    8,469
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: Itachi is the most strongest ninja after all

    Quote Originally Posted by Orochimagus View Post
    Sage > Kabuto> Hashirama > Tobi (With six paths) > Edo Madara > Orochimaru (With soul arms and Impure World Resurrection), Itachi > Nagato > Kisame (With Samehada).
    Sage>Edo Madara>Hashi>Obito/Kabuto>Nagato>Itachi>Oro>Kisame****
     
         

  24. #74
    Senior Member BloodSeed's Avatar
    Status
    BloodSeed is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,193
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi is the most strongest ninja after all

    do not disagree on the OP maybe he is a kid or something special dont make his dream ruined :rofl:
     
         

  25. #75
    Senior Member Kinimaster's Avatar
    Status
    Kinimaster is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,095
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi is the most strongest ninja after all

    When you are: An Uchiha Prodigy + Legendary Weapons + Will of Fire + Calm and Analytic battle mindset = You can beat anyone.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •