Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 56
  1. #1
    WHITE LIONS: KING OF KING rahul's Avatar
    Status
    rahul is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    india
    Posts
    2,687
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Naruto Manga 441 Spoilers / Summaries

    Credits: SwisherShot
    Verification: Confirmed

    こんばんは簡易バレお時間です。。。
    It's time for spoilers.

    ナルト地爆天星から脱出地面に降り立った後球体ガラガラと崩れ落ちる。。
    Naruto escapes from Chibaku tensei. The sphere begins to crumble...

    ヒナタの事が頭によぎり自分がが木の葉の里や里の人を跡形もなく消しちまったんじゃと
    心配になるが服の中にいたカツユが里も人も無事ですと伝えほっとする。
    Naruto's mind is distracted over Hinata and the rest of Konoha's villagers. He worries that they've been wiped out by Pein, but then the Katsuya that was in his pocket reassures him that they are safe, and Naruto is relieved.

    長門が口からさらに大量に血を吐き出す
    Nagato coughs up blood (again).

    やっとこさガイ班到着 テンテンがヒナタ 急所がずれていて今すぐ治療すれば助かるといい
    ネジがそっこで白眼で医療忍者を探す リーは母ちゃん蛙を発見 こちらにケガ蛙です っていっ た時はふいた w
    Team Gai finally arrives. Tenten goes to Hinata. Her vital points were damaged, but with immediate care, she will be saved. Neji uses byakugan to search for a medical ninja. Lee discovers Mama Frog and reports an injured frog.

    ガイは一言 暁…これほどまでとは 見たいな事を言う
    Gai says "Akatsuki... to think they are capable of this..." or something to that effect.

    ナルトに変わり 天道に本体と話がしたい と交渉
    Back to Naruto. He tells Tendou he wants to talk to the 'real' Pein (i.e. Nagato).

    中略
    決裂 今更お前と話しても無意味的なことをいわれ
    Tendou tells Naruto it's too late to talk and nothing good will come of it.

    んじゃ探すまでだって事になってカツユがどうやって?
    Naruto decides to search him out. Katsuya asks how.

    ナルト 考えがある って事で殴り合いに天道の黒い棒を折り折れた先を自分に突き刺し
    仙人モードで逆探知をしついに本体の居場所を突き止める
    Naruto has an idea. During the fight, he will break off a piece of Tendou's chakra rod, and he will stab himself with it while in Sennin mode. The theory is similar to tracing a call. (*69 FTW!)

    天道とラストの決着をつける為 風遁螺旋手裏剣を放ち天道がはじき返すが
    インターバル5秒を狙っていたナルトは影手裏剣?みたいに2発うっていた所で
    終了
    In order to finish off Tendou, Naruto uses Fuuton Rasenshuriken. Tendou repels it using his jutsu. Knowing that Tendou has a 5 second delay to his jutsu, Naruto used a second shadow shuriken (?).

    Chapter ends here.

    次号 巻頭カラーで決着…意外な結末が… 
    って書いてあったが血吐きすぎで長門死亡とかだったらくそすぎるな
    背表紙はガアラっす
    The next issue, color cover. "An unexpected outcome." It would suck if the "unexpected outcome" was Nagato dying from hacking up too much blood.
    Gaara on the spine of Jump.

    Some more additional information


    Hard to interpret the answer without knowing the question, but here it goes.

    長門が逆にゾクゾクってしてたよ ナルトの蛙の目状態が
    長門に入っていったからね
    It was Nagato instead who was feeling zoku zoku (a Japanese sound that represents fear/tension/jitters). The condition of Naruto's frog eyes got to Nagato (???)

    扉絵がまたヒナタだったからヒロインに昇格もありえるんじゃね?w
    The cover page is Hinata again, so there's a chance her status is rising as a heroin.

    ごめんそこまで詳しくは見てなかった次回からは見ておきます~
    Sorry, I didn't look that carefully. I'll make sure to look more carefully next time. (I'm assuming the question had to do with Hinata - her attire, boobs, one can only hypothesize).

    あ~ヒナタか ってぐらいにしかみてなかった><
    It was just an afterthought like, "oh, there's Hinata"

    全部書ききれてないけど
    I couldn't write it all, but...

    仙人モードで風遁螺旋手裏剣をうてるのは2発まで
    その後仙人モードきれる (天道がその事今回看破してます)
    In Sennin Mode, the limit to Fuuton Rasen Shuriken is 2 throws.
    Afterwards, Naruto snaps out of Sennin Mode. Tendou sees through it.

    後天道が ジライヤ先生といい木の葉の忍びは大変優秀だなって褒めてる部分も
    会話である (これはナルトが本体と直接話がしたいっていった時)
    Also, Tendou remembers a conversation, where Jiraya is praising Konoha ninjas for their excellence/superiority.

    後は画バレなどで補完よろしくです皆さんではまた~!
    The rest is spoiler pics. See you later-!

    Picture translations :

    Pain : So ? You tasted a bit of Pain huh ?

    Pain : Without knowing the same Pain, we can't possibly understand eachother.

    Pain : And even then, understanding doesn't mean people can get along with eachother.

    Pain : That's reality.

    Pain : Same goes for you. You're after Sasuke, but that's a waste of time.

    Naruto pic

    Naruto : Found ya !









    Naruto had tears in his eyes ( Tears of relief probably ) when he realized Hinata is alive.
    Then he did it again when he noticed the villagers are okay.
     
         
    Last edited by rahul; 03-25-2009 at 02:09 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Akiza's Avatar
    Status
    Akiza is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Home.^^
    Posts
    28,333
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing but a specter...I'll
    be around.^^
     



    Re: naruto spoiler 441 confirmed

    nice job dude
     
         

  3. #3
    WHITE LIONS: KING OF KING rahul's Avatar
    Status
    rahul is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    india
    Posts
    2,687
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: naruto spoiler 441 confirmed

    Xero you are the first one posted this spoiler
     
         

  4. #4
    Nos Venerabilem Nirvāṇa's Avatar
    Status
    Nirvāṇa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Path of Philosophy and Enlightenment
    Posts
    13,985
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk
     



    Re: naruto spoiler 441 confirmed

    sweet cheers for the spoiler info all thats needed now is sum1 to put pictures up
     
         

  5. #5
    narusaku ftw Xero's Avatar
    Status
    Xero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    florida baby!
    Posts
    3,390
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: naruto spoiler 441 confirmed

    I did not find this extra added info. Nice.. (why Hinata again? )
     
         

  6. #6
    Nos Venerabilem Nirvāṇa's Avatar
    Status
    Nirvāṇa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Path of Philosophy and Enlightenment
    Posts
    13,985
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk
     



    Re: naruto spoiler 441 confirmed

    because its clearing up the hole hinata question about her life
     
         

  7. #7
    Renegade Sama. Yup! Renegade's Avatar
    Status
    Renegade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,837
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: naruto spoiler 441 confirmed

    This sounds like it's going to be a boring chapter.
     
         

  8. #8
    Just Copied Hell TheCopyNinja's Avatar
    Status
    TheCopyNinja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    252
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: naruto spoiler 441 confirmed

    lol
     
         

  9. #9
    What? Kazamori's Avatar
    Status
    Kazamori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Isolated Room
    Posts
    9,653
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: naruto spoiler 441 confirmed

    ... allready confirmed spoilers , really nice , thanks , its look real so I belive it is
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member Dean-Winchester's Avatar
    Status
    Dean-Winchester is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    4,073
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: naruto spoiler 441 confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by rahul View Post
    Credits: SwisherShot
    Verification: Confirmed

    こんばんは簡易バレお時間です。。。
    It's time for spoilers.

    ナルト地爆天星から脱出地面に降り立った後球体ガラガラと崩れ落ちる。。
    Naruto escapes from Chibaku tensei. The sphere begins to crumble...

    ヒナタの事が頭によぎり自分がが木の葉の里や里の人を跡形もなく消しちまったんじゃと
    心配になるが服の中にいたカツユが里も人も無事ですと伝えほっとする。
    Naruto's mind is distracted over Hinata and the rest of Konoha's villagers. He worries that they've been wiped out by Pein, but then the Katsuya that was in his pocket reassures him that they are safe, and Naruto is relieved.

    長門が口からさらに大量に血を吐き出す
    Nagato coughs up blood (again).

    やっとこさガイ班到着 テンテンがヒナタ 急所がずれていて今すぐ治療すれば助かるといい
    ネジがそっこで白眼で医療忍者を探す リーは母ちゃん蛙を発見 こちらにケガ蛙です っていっ た時はふいた w
    Team Gai finally arrives. Tenten goes to Hinata. Her vital points were damaged, but with immediate care, she will be saved. Neji uses byakugan to search for a medical ninja. Lee discovers Mama Frog and reports an injured frog.

    ガイは一言 暁これほどまでとは 見たいな事を言う
    Gai says "Akatsuki... to think they are capable of this..." or something to that effect.

    ナルトに変わり 天道に本体と話がしたい と交渉
    Back to Naruto. He tells Tendou he wants to talk to the 'real' Pein (i.e. Nagato).

    中略
    決裂 今更お前と話しても無意味的なことをいわれ
    Tendou tells Naruto it's too late to talk and nothing good will come of it.

    んじゃ探すまでだって事になってカツユがどうやって?
    Naruto decides to search him out. Katsuya asks how.

    ナルト 考えがある って事で殴り合いに天道の黒い棒を折り折れた先を自分に突き刺し
    仙人モードで逆探知をしついに本体の居場所を突き止める
    Naruto has an idea. During the fight, he will break off a piece of Tendou's chakra rod, and he will stab himself with it while in Sennin mode. The theory is similar to tracing a call. (*69 FTW!)

    天道とラストの決着をつける為 風遁螺旋手裏剣を放ち天道がはじき返すが
    インターバル5秒を狙っていたナルトは影手裏剣?みたいに2発うっていた所で
    終了
    In order to finish off Tendou, Naruto uses Fuuton Rasenshuriken. Tendou repels it using his jutsu. Knowing that Tendou has a 5 second delay to his jutsu, Naruto used a second shadow shuriken (?).

    Chapter ends here.

    次号 巻頭カラーで決着意外な結末が 
    って書いてあったが血吐きすぎで長門死亡とかだったらくそすぎるな
    背表紙はガアラっす
    The next issue, color cover. "An unexpected outcome." It would suck if the "unexpected outcome" was Nagato dying from hacking up too much blood.
    Gaara on the spine of Jump.

    Some more additional information


    Hard to interpret the answer without knowing the question, but here it goes.

    長門が逆にゾクゾクってしてたよ ナルトの蛙の目状態が
    長門に入っていったからね
    It was Nagato instead who was feeling zoku zoku (a Japanese sound that represents fear/tension/jitters). The condition of Naruto's frog eyes got to Nagato (???)

    扉絵がまたヒナタだったからヒロインに昇格もありえるんじゃね?w
    The cover page is Hinata again, so there's a chance her status is rising as a heroin.

    ごめんそこまで詳しくは見てなかった次回からは見ておきます~
    Sorry, I didn't look that carefully. I'll make sure to look more carefully next time. (I'm assuming the question had to do with Hinata - her attire, boobs, one can only hypothesize).

    あ~ヒナタか ってぐらいにしかみてなかった><
    It was just an afterthought like, "oh, there's Hinata"

    全部書ききれてないけど
    I couldn't write it all, but...

    仙人モードで風遁螺旋手裏剣をうてるのは2発まで
    その後仙人モードきれる (天道がその事今回看破してます)
    In Sennin Mode, the limit to Fuuton Rasen Shuriken is 2 throws.
    Afterwards, Naruto snaps out of Sennin Mode. Tendou sees through it.

    後天道が ジライヤ先生といい木の葉の忍びは大変優秀だなって褒めてる部分も
    会話である (これはナルトが本体と直接話がしたいっていった時)
    Also, Tendou remembers a conversation, where Jiraya is praising Konoha ninjas for their excellence/superiority.

    後は画バレなどで補完よろしくです皆さんではまた~!
    The rest is spoiler pics. See you later-!
    nice
    but now i am looking forward to bleach more
    buti t is awesome naruto has a great idea
    stickinh the black rod in himslef & useing his sage hcakra to sense nagato
    genius
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member BAN_KAI's Avatar
    Status
    BAN_KAI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Behind the Seal tormenting he Kjubi
    Posts
    5,466
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: naruto spoiler 441 confirmed

    Who is Tendou :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
     
         

  12. #12
    narusaku ftw Xero's Avatar
    Status
    Xero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    florida baby!
    Posts
    3,390
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: naruto spoiler 441 confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by Diabolus View Post
    Who is Tendou :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
    God Realm
     
         

  13. #13
    Banned
    Status
    twistedlink is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,540
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: naruto spoiler 441 confirmed

    Katsuyu in narutos pocket....

    Went 8tails...Nearly 9.

    Katsuyus fine?

    Looks like narutos not the only special one who can withstand kyuubi chakra anymore
     
         

  14. #14
    MMA Prodigy Hellix's Avatar
    Status
    Hellix is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Eastern Europe
    Posts
    85
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: naruto spoiler 441 confirmed

    DAMN! I wish these spoilers were true....but I am slightly sceptical because it is still Tuesday But Damn if you ARE RIGHT AND HINATA IS ALIVE....HOLY SH!%!! I extremely hope the spoilers are true!

    And about Naruto sticking the chakra rods inside him is a real smart move...especially for someone like NARUTO. He has really grown since the last time we saw him get serious:D
     
         

  15. #15
    Nos Venerabilem Nirvāṇa's Avatar
    Status
    Nirvāṇa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Path of Philosophy and Enlightenment
    Posts
    13,985
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk
     



    Re: naruto spoiler 441 confirmed

    i dont think it will be a boring chapter as it will have fighting in most parts of it but it best be worth the wait
     
         

  16. #16
    Member FlashKID124's Avatar
    Status
    FlashKID124 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    530
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: naruto spoiler 441 confirmed

    LMFAO @ (*69 FTW) hahahah

    good stuff good stuff
     
         

  17. #17
    Nos Venerabilem Nirvāṇa's Avatar
    Status
    Nirvāṇa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Path of Philosophy and Enlightenment
    Posts
    13,985
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk
     



    Re: naruto spoiler 441 confirmed

    indeed it is good stuff
     
         

  18. #18
    Alucard's Avatar
    Status
    Alucard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    12,718
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: naruto spoiler 441 confirmed

    thanks
     
         

  19. #19
    Member
    Status
    Mangenaka is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    67
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: naruto spoiler 441 confirmed

    I h8 the thing that on the last page of 440 it said something like"next chapter:the fight to the end"..or something meaning that it is the end with the fight.realy getting bored with short mangas that end enigmatic...can it just end allready..o and yeah every chapter has one less page..damn
     
         

  20. #20
    Legendary Steinbiz Steinbiz's Avatar
    Status
    Steinbiz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,788
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 441 Spoilers / Summaries

    props to you bro. hope naruto pwns pein!
     
         

  21. #21
    Member phaco's Avatar
    Status
    phaco is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Quebec
    Posts
    822
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 441 Spoilers / Summaries

    cool, hinata is alive, I tought it would take 4 months like kakashi(and more to go...^^)
     
         

  22. #22
    Kirabi's Avatar
    Status
    Kirabi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    16,113
    Post Thanks / Like
    Weegee Death Stare.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 441 Spoilers / Summaries

    Thnx Dude
     
         

  23. #23
    Senior Member Dean-Winchester's Avatar
    Status
    Dean-Winchester is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    4,073
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: naruto spoiler 441 confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    Katsuyu in narutos pocket....

    Went 8tails...Nearly 9.

    Katsuyus fine?

    Looks like narutos not the only special one who can withstand kyuubi chakra anymore
    like all the 3 sannin summons

    katsuyu
    has the greatest endurance

    i think i made i thread about this some where

    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/nar...st-summon.html
     
         

  24. #24
    Just Copied Hell TheCopyNinja's Avatar
    Status
    TheCopyNinja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    252
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: naruto spoiler 441 confirmed

    I went and reread some stuff and this sppoiler sound nice but we'll find out this week or tomorrow
     
         

  25. #25
    narusaku ftw Xero's Avatar
    Status
    Xero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    florida baby!
    Posts
    3,390
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: naruto spoiler 441 confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKABUto View Post
    like all the 3 sannin summons

    katsuyu
    has the greatest endurance

    i think i made i thread about this some where

    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/nar...st-summon.html
    More like because Kyuubi's chakra doesn't affect Naruto's clothes or whatever's inside of them? Just more plot holes.
     
         

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •