Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 21 to 30 of 30
  1. #21
    Livin' Life Day By Day dredblack7's Avatar
    Status
    dredblack7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    234
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: sage mode rasengans

    Ill put it simply:

    -Rasengan alone, stationary. placed within hand, point-blank range.

    -Fuuton: Rasenshuriken, it's movement is extended by the wind affinity added to it through nature manipulation, apparently, with wind affinity comes flight or the ability to "glide".

    -Fuuton: Rasengan, this is the precursor to Fuuton: Rasenshuriken, it is merely a rasengan with wind affinity added to it, it is not shape manipulated to become the shape of a shuriken.

    The Fuuton: Rasengan has the same capability of "gliding", theoretically, due to it's combination with wind manipulation; but, it is much less powerful than the Fuuton: Rasenshuriken and will not cause damage at the cellular level. (This is based on the clashing of Kakashi's Rasengan and Naruto's Fuuton: Rasengan...aka, the incomplete 1st stage of Fuuton: Rasenshuriken) (Kakashi's arm was not damaged at the cellular level as Kakuzu was, making this form less effective)

    During the experiment Kakashi and Naruto made, the point was to see if the two jutsus would cancel each other out, Fuuton: Rasengan proved to be more powerful, wiping out the normal Rasengan and with it's wind-searing abilities affecting his arm)
     
         

  2. #22
    Member
    Status
    TylerVII is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    75
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: sage mode rasengans

    Quote Originally Posted by dredblack7 View Post
    Ill put it simply:

    -Rasengan alone, stationary. placed within hand, point-blank range.

    -Fuuton: Rasenshuriken, it's movement is extended by the wind affinity added to it through nature manipulation, apparently, with wind affinity comes flight or the ability to "glide".

    -Fuuton: Rasengan, this is the precursor to Fuuton: Rasenshuriken, it is merely a rasengan with wind affinity added to it, it is not shape manipulated to become the shape of a shuriken.

    The Fuuton: Rasengan has the same capability of "gliding", theoretically, due to it's combination with wind manipulation; but, it is much less powerful than the Fuuton: Rasenshuriken and will not cause damage at the cellular level. (This is based on the clashing of Kakashi's Rasengan and Naruto's Fuuton: Rasengan...aka, the incomplete 1st stage of Fuuton: Rasenshuriken) (Kakashi's arm was not damaged at the cellular level as Kakuzu was, making this form less effective)

    During the experiment Kakashi and Naruto made, the point was to see if the two jutsus would cancel each other out, Fuuton: Rasengan proved to be more powerful, wiping out the normal Rasengan and with it's wind-searing abilities affecting his arm)
    I think u are wrong, there are many jutsus in the manga and in the anime that are not wind elemental but they are long ranged. The boss toad (cant remember his name) used "water bullets". He propably made the "water bullets" inside him and just threw them away with raw power or by enchansing the jutsu with pure chakra not to make them stronger but to make them fly in a long distance while keeping their shape. And yamato when he made the vortex jutsu with Naruto he uesd a long range distance water jutsu. So is there no possibility that Naruto in Sage Mode or not (does not matter) come up with an idea to improve rasengan so he can throw it to the enemy?
     
         

  3. #23
    Member sageofmyobokuzan's Avatar
    Status
    sageofmyobokuzan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    317
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: sage mode rasengans

    Quote Originally Posted by dredblack7 View Post
    Ill put it simply:

    -Rasengan alone, stationary. placed within hand, point-blank range.

    -Fuuton: Rasenshuriken, it's movement is extended by the wind affinity added to it through nature manipulation, apparently, with wind affinity comes flight or the ability to "glide".

    -Fuuton: Rasengan, this is the precursor to Fuuton: Rasenshuriken, it is merely a rasengan with wind affinity added to it, it is not shape manipulated to become the shape of a shuriken.

    The Fuuton: Rasengan has the same capability of "gliding", theoretically, due to it's combination with wind manipulation; but, it is much less powerful than the Fuuton: Rasenshuriken and will not cause damage at the cellular level. (This is based on the clashing of Kakashi's Rasengan and Naruto's Fuuton: Rasengan...aka, the incomplete 1st stage of Fuuton: Rasenshuriken) (Kakashi's arm was not damaged at the cellular level as Kakuzu was, making this form less effective)

    During the experiment Kakashi and Naruto made, the point was to see if the two jutsus would cancel each other out, Fuuton: Rasengan proved to be more powerful, wiping out the normal Rasengan and with it's wind-searing abilities affecting his arm)
    i think it has less to do with the wind element and more to do with natural energy, cause if the wind element allowed him to throw it, then why didnt he just throw it when he first created??? the only differing factor from the kakuza fight and the pain fight is sage mode, which probably mean naruto has more control over his chakra even at a distance, which would allow him to throw the frs and keep its shape even after it left his hand, remember pa frog after naruto threw it?? he was how can he still keep such powerful chakra condensed after it has left his hand?!?! he didnt say omg look his wind element let him throw it
     
         

  4. #24
    Member
    Status
    TylerVII is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    75
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: sage mode rasengans

    Quote Originally Posted by sageofmyobokuzan View Post
    i think it has less to do with the wind element and more to do with natural energy, cause if the wind element allowed him to throw it, then why didnt he just throw it when he first created??? the only differing factor from the kakuza fight and the pain fight is sage mode, which probably mean naruto has more control over his chakra even at a distance, which would allow him to throw the frs and keep its shape even after it left his hand, remember pa frog after naruto threw it?? he was how can he still keep such powerful chakra condensed after it has left his hand?!?! he didnt say omg look his wind element let him throw it
    true, very true indeed. But that would not be the same case about rasengan when Naruto is in Sage Mode?
     
         

  5. #25
    Livin' Life Day By Day dredblack7's Avatar
    Status
    dredblack7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    234
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: sage mode rasengans

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerVII View Post
    I think u are wrong, there are many jutsus in the manga and in the anime that are not wind elemental but they are long ranged. The boss toad (cant remember his name) used "water bullets". He propably made the "water bullets" inside him and just threw them away with raw power or by enchansing the jutsu with pure chakra not to make them stronger but to make them fly in a long distance while keeping their shape. And yamato when he made the vortex jutsu with Naruto he uesd a long range distance water jutsu. So is there no possibility that Naruto in Sage Mode or not (does not matter) come up with an idea to improve rasengan so he can throw it to the enemy?
    You're not understanding that the basic Rasengan cannot be thrown because it needs to be under control of the user to a certain point at where they stop feeding chakra to it. after that, all you need to do is maintain the shape, which is spherical. Spheres are not very aerodynamic, therefore will not go long distances.

    When you mix a quick spinning sphere with an aerodynamic support (in this case wind-element manipulation), the spinning will provide it a means for gliding or flight.


    oh, and by the way buddy, this is a place where you can offer your opinions based on facts, never say someone is flat-out wrong. It's rude and makes you look like a jerk.
     
         

  6. #26
    Member
    Status
    TylerVII is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    75
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: sage mode rasengans

    Quote Originally Posted by dredblack7 View Post
    You're not understanding that the basic Rasengan cannot be thrown because it needs to be under control of the user to a certain point at where they stop feeding chakra to it. after that, all you need to do is maintain the shape, which is spherical. Spheres are not very aerodynamic, therefore will not go long distances.

    When you mix a quick spinning sphere with an aerodynamic support (in this case wind-element manipulation), the spinning will provide it a means for gliding or flight.


    oh, and by the way buddy, this is a place where you can offer your opinions based on facts, never say someone is flat-out wrong. It's rude and makes you look like a jerk.
    First of all i said i think you are wrong. Did not you read this part of my post? And what facts did u use to support your opinion?


    Quote Originally Posted by dredblack7 View Post
    You're not understanding that the basic Rasengan cannot be thrown because it needs to be under control of the user to a certain point at where they stop feeding chakra to it. after that, all you need to do is maintain the shape, which is spherical. Spheres are not very aerodynamic, therefore will not go long distances.
    So u basically admit in your own post that rasengan can go some distace and even if it is not a long range attack it can be considered a middle range attack.
    And let me refer to rl situations. Have u ever tried to kick a ball with full power? Did u see it go like 1 inch away? Or haven't u ever watch a football match?

    Quote Originally Posted by dredblack7 View Post
    When you mix a quick spinning sphere with an aerodynamic support (in this case wind-element manipulation), the spinning will provide it a means for gliding or flight.
    So why then Naruto was able to throw frs only in sage mode and while fighting Kakazu he used it as a point blank shot?

    The only reason you are angry at me is because i do not agree with what u say. I never insulted u, and i never will....
     
         

  7. #27
    Livin' Life Day By Day dredblack7's Avatar
    Status
    dredblack7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    234
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: sage mode rasengans

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerVII View Post
    First of all i said i think you are wrong. Did not you read this part of my post? And what facts did u use to support your opinion?


    physics

    So u basically admit in your own post that rasengan can go some distace and even if it is not a long range attack it can be considered a middle range attack.
    And let me refer to rl situations. Have u ever tried to kick a ball with full power? Did u see it go like 1 inch away? Or haven't u ever watch a football match?

    If a normal rasengan were to be thrown, it would not fly...once it is let loose from the hand, a dense and quick-spinning ball of chakra molded into a sphere will begin to lose it's shape as a sphere. Naruto most likely uses Natural Chakra to keep the Rasenshuriken in shape once thrown.

    So why then Naruto was able to throw frs only in sage mode and while fighting Kakazu he used it as a point blank shot?
    It was an incomplete jutsu during that fight...

    The only reason you are angry at me is because i do not agree with what u say. I never insulted u, and i never will....

    I'm not angry at all, just a bit unnerved. This is, after all, a place where opinion is freely discussed by using logic and facts we may discern from our studies, experiences, and interests.
     
         

  8. #28
    Member
    Status
    TylerVII is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    75
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: sage mode rasengans

    The thread is about sage mode rasengans. You never mentioned natural chakra to maintain rfs shape while he is throwing it (correct me if i am wrong). But as posted in this thread if Sage Naruto can throw frs which are much harder to make, control, maintain and additionally drains tons of chakra. So why does not he use natural chakra to through tons of rasengan which are much easier? That was the main question in this thread and i do think that the only logical explanation would be bacuse it would resemble too much dragonball. But enough with this. Kishi may surprise as and do something like that in the future...
     
         

  9. #29
    Livin' Life Day By Day dredblack7's Avatar
    Status
    dredblack7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    234
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: sage mode rasengans

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerVII View Post
    The thread is about sage mode rasengans. You never mentioned natural chakra to maintain rfs shape while he is throwing it (correct me if i am wrong). But as posted in this thread if Sage Naruto can throw frs which are much harder to make, control, maintain and additionally drains tons of chakra. So why does not he use natural chakra to through tons of rasengan which are much easier? That was the main question in this thread and i do think that the only logical explanation would be bacuse it would resemble too much dragonball. But enough with this. Kishi may surprise as and do something like that in the future...
    mentioning natural chakra's influence for maintaining Fuuton: Rasenshuriken's shape is inferred..it doesn't need to be said, its pretty much a given. = )
     
         

  10. #30
    Nos Venerabilem Nirvāṇa's Avatar
    Status
    Nirvāṇa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    14,006
    Location
    The Path of Philosophy and Enlightenment
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk
     



    Re: sage mode rasengans

    he should create more jutsu for sage mode that dont use so much power up i think
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •