Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: sage mode rasengans

Quote Originally Posted by dredblack7 View Post
    You're not understanding that the basic Rasengan cannot be thrown because it needs to be under control of the user to a certain point at where they stop feeding chakra to it. after that, all you need to do is maintain the shape, which is spherical. Spheres are not very aerodynamic, therefore will not go long distances.

When you mix a quick spinning sphere with an aerodynamic support (in this case wind-element manipulation), the spinning will provide it a means for gliding or flight.

oh, and by the way buddy, this is a place where you can offer your opinions based on facts, never say someone is flat-out wrong. It's rude and makes you look like a jerk.
    First of all i said i think you are wrong. Did not you read this part of my post? And what facts did u use to support your opinion?

You're not understanding that the basic Rasengan cannot be thrown because it needs to be under control of the user to a certain point at where they stop feeding chakra to it. after that, all you need to do is maintain the shape, which is spherical. Spheres are not very aerodynamic, therefore will not go long distances.
    So u basically admit in your own post that rasengan can go some distace and even if it is not a long range attack it can be considered a middle range attack.
    And let me refer to rl situations. Have u ever tried to kick a ball with full power? Did u see it go like 1 inch away? Or haven't u ever watch a football match?

When you mix a quick spinning sphere with an aerodynamic support (in this case wind-element manipulation), the spinning will provide it a means for gliding or flight.
    So why then Naruto was able to throw frs only in sage mode and while fighting Kakazu he used it as a point blank shot?

The only reason you are angry at me is because i do not agree with what u say. I never insulted u, and i never will....

Livin' Life Day By Day dredblack7's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerVII View Post
    First of all i said i think you are wrong. Did not you read this part of my post? And what facts did u use to support your opinion?

physics

So u basically admit in your own post that rasengan can go some distace and even if it is not a long range attack it can be considered a middle range attack.
    And let me refer to rl situations. Have u ever tried to kick a ball with full power? Did u see it go like 1 inch away? Or haven't u ever watch a football match?

If a normal rasengan were to be thrown, it would not fly...once it is let loose from the hand, a dense and quick-spinning ball of chakra molded into a sphere will begin to lose it's shape as a sphere. Naruto most likely uses Natural Chakra to keep the Rasenshuriken in shape once thrown.

So why then Naruto was able to throw frs only in sage mode and while fighting Kakazu he used it as a point blank shot?
    It was an incomplete jutsu during that fight...

The only reason you are angry at me is because i do not agree with what u say. I never insulted u, and i never will....

I'm not angry at all, just a bit unnerved. This is, after all, a place where opinion is freely discussed by using logic and facts we may discern from our studies, experiences, and interests.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The thread is about sage mode rasengans. You never mentioned natural chakra to maintain rfs shape while he is throwing it (correct me if i am wrong). But as posted in this thread if Sage Naruto can throw frs which are much harder to make, control, maintain and additionally drains tons of chakra. So why does not he use natural chakra to through tons of rasengan which are much easier? That was the main question in this thread and i do think that the only logical explanation would be bacuse it would resemble too much dragonball. But enough with this. Kishi may surprise as and do something like that in the future...

Livin' Life Day By Day dredblack7's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerVII View Post
    The thread is about sage mode rasengans. You never mentioned natural chakra to maintain rfs shape while he is throwing it (correct me if i am wrong). But as posted in this thread if Sage Naruto can throw frs which are much harder to make, control, maintain and additionally drains tons of chakra. So why does not he use natural chakra to through tons of rasengan which are much easier? That was the main question in this thread and i do think that the only logical explanation would be bacuse it would resemble too much dragonball. But enough with this. Kishi may surprise as and do something like that in the future...
    mentioning natural chakra's influence for maintaining Fuuton: Rasenshuriken's shape is inferred..it doesn't need to be said, its pretty much a given. = )

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk

he should create more jutsu for sage mode that dont use so much power up i think

Page 2 of 2 « First 12