gives you. The contents of my
    reply doesn't represent the
    character in my ava (despite
    its origins), they represent
    the human behind the screen.

Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2012]

Quote Originally Posted by serenaandrosie View Post
    33 votes now i wonder if we will make it to 50 votes
    That'd be awesome, with 8 days left, we very well could.

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by General Yama View Post
    That'd be awesome, with 8 days left, we very well could.
    true who know what will happen

Status
    Aug 2010
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Belongs to my Shishou

33 votes now i wonder if we will make it to 50 votes
    I wouldn't expect under 50 votes, I believe we generate between 40-50 each contest normally.

As for halfway results, they should be here soon I suspect. Not sure if I'm placing in this one, 33.3% chance of that happening, even if half way results are generous, we've seen it happen before. I do have my general predictions of who I assume to be in the top three.

Michael and Jack are the first two spots, still deciding on the third one though. However since my dear sensei isn't in the contest My FFESP might be off I miss my sensei!

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    I wouldn't expect under 50 votes, I believe we generate between 40-50 each contest normally.

As for halfway results, they should be here soon I suspect. Not sure if I'm placing in this one, 33.3% chance of that happening, even if half way results are generous, we've seen it happen before. I do have my general predictions of who I assume to be in the top three.

Michael and Jack are the first two spots, still deciding on the third one though. However since my dear sensei isn't in the contest My FFESP might be off I miss my sensei!
    i miss her to Reborn i wonder what she is up to

as for my top three predictions i say Michael92, JiraiyaEroSennin & Reborn

well i am off night nite

Last edited by serenaandrosie; 04-22-2012 at 07:15 PM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Belongs to my Shishou

i miss her to Reborn i wonder what she is up to
    She is on a Quest :scorps: idk actually :ghehe:

Why isn't anybody.....SAYING WHO THEY VOTED FOR?!?!?!?! :mad: 33 people voted, come on people only like four or five people have said it. idc if it's for me I just hate the suspence

*they all know it, that's why they toy with me *

Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Retirement days on the
    horizon.

You will be among the top 3 in the halfway result for sure. Have no idea on the other two though.

She is on a Quest :scorps: idk actually :ghehe:

Why isn't anybody.....SAYING WHO THEY VOTED FOR?!?!?!?! :mad: 33 people voted, come on people only like four or five people have said it. idc if it's for me I just hate the suspence

*they all know it, that's why they toy with me *
    Agreed, back in the days, everyone said who they voted for, and then we could see the result all the way through the contest O__o
    Now that it's secret, everyone is keeping their vote secret until the end

Status
    Aug 2010
    Belongs to my Shishou

Quote Originally Posted by Michael92 View Post
    You will be among the top 3 in the halfway result for sure. Have no idea on the other two though.

Agreed, back in the days, everyone said who they voted for, and then we could see the result all the way through the contest O__o
    Now that it's secret, everyone is keeping their vote secret until the end
    *old man voice* Damn hippies, with their new fangled secret keepin. I remember in my time we used to be honest with one another, and we never had this Kumi what's it. We used to pay for thigs the old fashioned way, by reppin ppl.

Oh and Mich, my ESP might be a little off because Sensei is gone but I'm like 90% sure you in the first two spots, 99% sure you're placing overall.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Retirement days on the
    horizon.

*old man voice* Damn hippies, with their new fangled secret keepin. I remember in my time we used to be honest with one another, and we never had this Kumi what's it. We used to pay for thigs the old fashioned way, by reppin ppl.

Oh and Mich, my ESP might be a little off because Sensei is gone but I'm like 90% sure you in the first two spots, 99% sure you're placing overall.
    :lmao:

Haha we'll see Here's my prediction on the halfway result;

1: Reborn (you).
    2: Jack sparrow... I mean Spicer.
    3: Jiraiya Ero...
    4: serenaan...
    5, 6, 7, 8, 9 - the rest.
    10 - Me:faust:

All jokes aside, I'm not in the top 3.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Belongs to my Shishou

:lmao:

Haha we'll see Here's my prediction on the halfway result;

1: Reborn (you).
    2: Jack sparrow... I mean Spicer.
    3: Jiraiya Ero...
    4: serenaan...
    5, 6, 7, 8, 9 - the rest.
    10 - Me:faust:

All jokes aside, I'm not in the top 3.
    I'll do to you what Yama and myself did to sensei when she began doubting herself :zonder: and you won't want that.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Retirement days on the
    horizon.

I'll do to you what Yama and myself did to sensei when she began doubting herself :zonder: and you won't want that.
    Well she doubt herself out of modesty, I doubt myself out of skills and fans, two different things:P

Status
    Aug 2010
    Belongs to my Shishou

Well she doubt herself out of modesty, I doubt myself out of skills and fans, two different things:P
    Out of skill and fans?!

Well I guess those six medals you have under your avatar and your group of followers with 100+ members or so mean absolutly nothing

I'm going to get Yama so we can begin the process since you obviously need a wake up call Mr. 6 FF awards a majority of them being 1st place

Status
    Dec 2009
    Retirement days on the
    horizon.

Out of skill and fans?!

Well I guess those six medals you have under your avatar and your group of followers with 100+ members or so mean absolutly nothing

I'm going to get Yama so we can begin the process since you obviously need a wake up call Mr. 6 FF awards a majority of them being 1st place
    Haha, you're too funny xD
    Well like I said in one of my previous posts, I'm just an old relic of the past now
    Oh and the Social Group thingy? Nobody cares about that, lol, people just join to join because they see a link on my profile. Its activity is more dead than a roadkill :lmao:

Last edited by Michael92; 04-22-2012 at 11:09 PM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Belongs to my Shishou

Haha, you're too funny xD
    Well like I said in one of my previous posts, I'm just an old relic of the past now
    Oh and the Social Group thingy? Nobody cares about that, lol, people just join to join because they see a link on my profile. It's activity is more dead than a roadkill :lmao:
    Old relics are still very valuable and worth a lot, their value never seems to deminish if they've held some spectacular relivance in the past. To the contrary, they only go up in value. So you being an old relic is just like you saying that you're only going up in contest.....now you're being arrogant :mad: jkjk

but you are still strong in here, has there ever been a contest where you haven't placed?

Status
    Dec 2009
    Retirement days on the
    horizon.

Old relics are still very valuable and worth a lot, their value never seems to deminish if they've held some spectacular relivance in the past. To the contrary, they only go up in value. So you being an old relic is just like you saying that you're only going up in contest.....now you're being arrogant :mad: jkjk

but you are still strong in here, has there ever been a contest where you haven't placed?
    Haha yeah, but this isn't exactly about being most valuable, but having the best or most popular FF

, yeah like I'm that But like I said, time changes. The first 5 times I joined the FF contest, I won.
    Then the 6th and last time, I got 3rd(even though it probably could be called the group of death because of all the big writers being in it). So this time, it will probably go worse than last due to several reasons like new people, both writers and readers, coming to the FF business, me releasing very little over the past year and probably losing a lot of my old readers due to them being inactive, finding something else to do, forgetting about my FF, etc and because of the chapters I'm joining with this month.
    When I got third with what I, and many of my readers thought was my best written chapters so far last year, I doubt I will do good with the three that I regard as some of my worst, but that's just me

Status
    Aug 2010
    Belongs to my Shishou

Haha yeah, but this isn't exactly about being most valuable, but having the best or most popular FF

, yeah like I'm that But like I said, time changes. The first 5 times I joined the FF contest, I won.
    Then the 6th and last time, I got 3rd(even though it probably could be called the group of death because of all the big writers being in it). So this time, it will probably go worse than last due to several reasons like new people, both writers and readers, coming to the FF business, me releasing very little over the past year and probably losing a lot of my old readers due to them being inactive, finding something else to do, forgetting about my FF, etc and because of the chapters I'm joining with this month.
    When I got third with what I, and many of my readers thought was my best written chapters so far last year, I doubt I will do good with the three that I regard as some of my worst, but that's just me
    I lost my first six, then placed in the 7th and 8th and didn't place in the last one

Lets make it bet then, if you do place in the contest this month then you give me your winnings, if you don't place I'll give you the equivalent to first place winnings (3000kumi) at the end of the contest deal?

Status
    Dec 2009
    Retirement days on the
    horizon.

I lost my first six, then placed in the 7th and 8th and didn't place in the last one

Lets make it bet then, if you do place in the contest this month then you give me your winnings, if you don't place I'll give you the equivalent to first place winnings (3000kumi) at the end of the contest deal?
    Looooooooool, that's the stupidest bet ever Like I'm willing to bet that high:lmao: I already fooled The Pervy Sage into making a bet with me if he was going to place in the FF contest last time I joined or not (he said he wasn't, I said he would... and he even placed above me at 2nd), so I'm not going to fall in the trap that I've set for others

If we were to bet on if I would place 1st or not, then maybe, but I don't dare betting against my odds of placing among top 3 or not (which are high according to you, lol).

Status
    Aug 2010
    Belongs to my Shishou

Looooooooool, that's the stupidest bet ever Like I'm willing to bet that high:lmao: I already fooled The Pervy Sage into making a bet with me if he was going to place in the FF contest last time I joined or not (he said he wasn't, I said he would... and he even placed above me at 2nd), so I'm not going to fall in the trap that I've set for others

If we were to bet on if I would place 1st or not, then maybe, but I don't dare betting against my odds of placing among top 3 or not (which are high according to you, lol).
    What about at least 2nd place? If you get second or above then you give me the winnings and if you post 3rd you still get the 750 plus the 3000 because third is below. It's a win win.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Retirement days on the
    horizon.

What about at least 2nd place? If you get second or above then you give me the winnings and if you post 3rd you still get the 750 plus the 3000 because third is below. It's a win win.
    No, hush It's not a win - win. I've already lost too much money on bets this month, and I'm in a bad streak

Status
    Aug 2010
    Belongs to my Shishou

No, hush It's not a win - win. I've already lost too much money on bets this month, and I'm in a bad streak
    You've got 18k, what do you got to loose, come on...you know you want to

Status
    Dec 2009
    Retirement days on the
    horizon.

You've got 18k, what do you got to loose, come on...you know you want to
    No :scorps: Ain't gonna bet with you:P
    I'm above that:faust: , JK.

:drive:

Status
    Aug 2010
    Belongs to my Shishou

No :scorps: Ain't gonna bet with you:P
    I'm above that:faust: , JK.

:drive:
    :confused: is that a jk to not being above the bet and that you are going to...meaning you are accepting the bet?

Alright then :D it's settled then. Lawliet, you saw it yourself, it's proof, he accepts the bet

Status
    Dec 2009
    Retirement days on the
    horizon.

:confused: is that a jk to not being above the bet and that you are going to...meaning you are accepting the bet?

Alright then :D it's settled then. Lawliet, you saw it yourself, it's proof, he accepts the bet
    Nooo -_- I'm above betting stupid bets, that's what it mean, lol.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Belongs to my Shishou

Nooo -_- I'm above betting stupid bets, that's what it mean, lol.
    But you said JK, meaning you were kidding, so..........you are not above stupid betting and you will bet right?