View Poll Results: Best FF

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jack Spicer

    6 13.64%
  • Itachi Namikaze

    4 9.09%
  • Kianto

    0 0%
  • izinagi54

    3 6.82%
  • JiraiyaEroSennin

    5 11.36%
  • Reborn

    7 15.91%
  • serenaandrosie

    3 6.82%
  • General Yama

    3 6.82%
  • Lazyboi

    3 6.82%
  • Michael92

    10 22.73%
Page 5 of 7 « First 1234567 Last»
Results 101 to 125 of 167
  1. #101
    Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,803
    Location
    Norway
    Retirement days on the
    horizon.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    But you said JK, meaning you were kidding, so..........you are not above stupid betting and you will bet right?
    I said jk to avoid making you think that I was talking about me being better than what you were betting on, lol. Just hush already, no bet!

    Edit: Btw, you made the 100th post O__o Still nowhere near last month though, lol.
     
         

  2. #102
    Reborn's Avatar
    Status
    Reborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    11,446
    Location
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    This user has no status, so
    out of an inferiority complex
    he's going to rape other
    people's
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael92 View Post
    I said jk to avoid making you think that I was talking about me being better than what you were betting on, lol. Just hush already, no bet!

    Edit: Btw, you made the 100th post O__o Still nowhere near last month though, lol.
    -_- Fine :P.

    I'm not even going to try and get to last month's record, too much work and not enough time lol.
     
         

  3. #103
    Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,803
    Location
    Norway
    Retirement days on the
    horizon.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    -_- Fine :P.

    I'm not even going to try and get to last month's record, too much work and not enough time lol.
    Haha I know, lol. Although half of the pages were everything else other than talk about the contest
     
         

  4. #104
    Reborn's Avatar
    Status
    Reborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    11,446
    Location
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    This user has no status, so
    out of an inferiority complex
    he's going to rape other
    people's
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2012]



    I can't belive it!!!!

    S.....S....SENSEI IS BACK
     
         

  5. #105
    Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,803
    Location
    Norway
    Retirement days on the
    horizon.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post


    I can't belive it!!!!

    S.....S....SENSEI IS BACK
    Sensei who? O__O
    Where?
    >_>
    <_<
    <_>
    >_<
     
         

  6. #106
    Fiona Glenanne ThatOneChick's Avatar
    Status
    ThatOneChick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    9,071
    Location
    In a dream.
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post


    I can't belive it!!!!

    S.....S....SENSEI IS BACK
    I see I was missed lol by at least one person
    I will cast my vote hopefully tonight.

    Voted! Itachi Namikaze got my vote, I'm on a supernatural kick so :overjoy:
    Sorry students, sensei loves you two ^_^
     
         
    Last edited by ThatOneChick; 04-23-2012 at 03:31 AM.

  7. #107
    The Professor Itachi Namikaze's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Namikaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,551
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneChick View Post
    I see I was missed lol by at least one person
    I will cast my vote hopefully tonight.

    Voted! Itachi Namikaze got my vote, I'm on a supernatural kick so :overjoy:
    Sorry students, sensei loves you two ^_^
    Yesss!!!!!! I got a vote!!!!

    Thanks a billion! I needed to hear something good today.
     
         

  8. #108
    Reborn's Avatar
    Status
    Reborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    11,446
    Location
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    This user has no status, so
    out of an inferiority complex
    he's going to rape other
    people's
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael92 View Post
    Sensei who? O__O
    Where?
    >_>
    <_<
    <_>
    >_<
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneChick View Post
    I see I was missed lol by at least one person
    I will cast my vote hopefully tonight.

    Voted! Itachi Namikaze got my vote, I'm on a supernatural kick so :overjoy:
    Sorry students, sensei loves you two ^_^
    No you don't you didn't even read my chapters did you at least I got you to read something of mine

    Oh and Itachi and everybody who comes in henceforth must read this

    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=180466
     
         

  9. #109
    Senior Member serenaandrosie's Avatar
    Status
    serenaandrosie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,190
    Location
    Twinleaf Town
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    She is on a Quest :scorps: idk actually :ghehe:

    Why isn't anybody.....SAYING WHO THEY VOTED FOR?!?!?!?! :mad: 33 people voted, come on people only like four or five people have said it. idc if it's for me I just hate the suspence

    *they all know it, that's why they toy with me *
    yeah there is only 5 people who have revealed there votes but there is actually six all up who have revealed who they have voted for i hate suspense to but it is good to be paitent

    i was not gonna reveal who i voted for i did list in one post who fan fics i liked it was a tough choice between them all but in the end i choose JiraiyaEroSennin

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael92 View Post
    :lmao:

    Haha we'll see Here's my prediction on the halfway result;

    1: Reborn (you).
    2: Jack sparrow... I mean Spicer.
    3: Jiraiya Ero...
    4: serenaan...
    5, 6, 7, 8, 9 - the rest.
    10 - Me:faust:

    All jokes aside, I'm not in the top 3.
    i am hourned that you placed me in the top 4 above you but i dont think i will place that high.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    I'll do to you what Yama and myself did to sensei when she began doubting herself :zonder: and you won't want that.
    Micheal i loved your fan fic chapters Reborn is right. i say your still good now and you have many people that enjoy your fan fic

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael92 View Post
    Haha, you're too funny xD
    Well like I said in one of my previous posts, I'm just an old relic of the past now
    Oh and the Social Group thingy? Nobody cares about that, lol, people just join to join because they see a link on my profile. Its activity is more dead than a roadkill :lmao:
    you maybe an old relic but you are still good don't doubt your self i doubt my self alot to and shouldn't like reborn/Mania deah said to me just go with the flow & not to worry about the placings just enjoy the contest /Toc has told me to believe in my melf and you should as well i say you will at least make the top four

    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post


    I can't belive it!!!!

    S.....S....SENSEI IS BACK
    Yay TOC is back

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneChick View Post
    I see I was missed lol by at least one person
    I will cast my vote hopefully tonight.

    Voted! Itachi Namikaze got my vote, I'm on a supernatural kick so :overjoy:
    Sorry students, sensei loves you two ^_^
    i missed you to TOC

    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    No you don't you didn't even read my chapters did you at least I got you to read something of mine

    Oh and Itachi and everybody who comes in henceforth must read this

    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=180466
    read it not the type of fan fic i get into but good job Reborn

    side note there is now 35 votes two more than i last looked
     
         
    Last edited by serenaandrosie; 04-23-2012 at 10:19 AM.

  10. #110
    Who's the best?!! Zise is!! Lawliet's Avatar
    Status
    Lawliet is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,905
    Location
    ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ .
    i love me a piece of wesobi.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael92 View Post
    :lmao:

    Haha we'll see Here's my prediction on the halfway result;

    1: Reborn (you).
    2: Jack sparrow... I mean Spicer.
    3: Jiraiya Ero...
    4: serenaan...
    5, 6, 7, 8, 9 - the rest.
    10 - Me:faust:

    All jokes aside, I'm not in the top 3.

    You're actually in first place at the moment.


    Halfway scores in 2/3 days
     
         

  11. #111
    Evil Boy Genius Jack Spicer's Avatar
    Status
    Jack Spicer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    17,513
    Location
    DWMA
    #panneverfails
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael92 View Post
    2: Jack sparrow... I mean Spicer.
    -_-
     
         

  12. #112
    Senior Member serenaandrosie's Avatar
    Status
    serenaandrosie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,190
    Location
    Twinleaf Town
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lawliet View Post

    You're actually in first place at the moment.


    Halfway scores in 2/3 days
    yay i am looking forward to the halfway scores not that i will be in the top 4 tho

    i knew you would be in the top three Michael92 cograts even tho anything can happen

    hello Lawliet
    how have you been
     
         
    Last edited by serenaandrosie; 04-23-2012 at 12:59 PM.

  13. #113
    Senior Member Gutsy Jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Gutsy Jiraiya is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    10,023
    Location
    Unknown
    The Will of me U_U
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2012]

    I can't wait!!! I'm seriously looking forward to see the results!!! I am not expecting to be in any good position since it's my first time making a fan fiction and first time i submit it too But i guess anything can happen :D

    :crazy: I will go nuts if I win or get in top 3
     
         

  14. #114
    Previous UN: Yama Kadmus's Avatar
    Status
    Kadmus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    27,576
    Location
    My mind: you don't belong here.
    Don't judge my replies or my
    persona, constructed from the
    vibe and perceptions my avatar
    gives you. The contents of my
    reply doesn't represent the
    character in my ava (despite
    its origins), they represent
    the human behind the screen.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2012]

    Cool, can't wait to see the halfway results
     
         

  15. #115
    Evil Boy Genius Jack Spicer's Avatar
    Status
    Jack Spicer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    17,513
    Location
    DWMA
    #panneverfails
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2012]

    36 votes.
     
         

  16. #116
    Senior Member Gutsy Jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Gutsy Jiraiya is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    10,023
    Location
    Unknown
    The Will of me U_U
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spicer View Post
    36 votes.
    How do you know how many you got
     
         

  17. #117
    Evil Boy Genius Jack Spicer's Avatar
    Status
    Jack Spicer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    17,513
    Location
    DWMA
    #panneverfails
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by JiraiyaEroSennin View Post
    How do you know how many you got
    There are 36 votes in total of the poll.



    My winning predictions-

    1. Michael
    2-Itachi/Reborn
    3. Itachi/Reborn
     
         

  18. #118
    Reborn's Avatar
    Status
    Reborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    11,446
    Location
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    This user has no status, so
    out of an inferiority complex
    he's going to rape other
    people's
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lawliet View Post

    You're actually in first place at the moment.


    Halfway scores in 2/3 days
    @Michael

    I TOLD YOU!

    Lawliet-sama he mad a bet with me to give me Kumi if he was to win. I know it's only half way but still

    He's truely being modest right now although I know he knows he's a top tier FF writer
     
         

  19. #119
    Senior Member Gutsy Jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Gutsy Jiraiya is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    10,023
    Location
    Unknown
    The Will of me U_U
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2012]

    who cares about winning.. i mean for me its all about having fun and hope people enjoy your fan fiction that is all :D

    I just wanted to see how well people like my fan fiction and if i should continue.. (already made 9 chapters )
     
         

  20. #120
    Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,803
    Location
    Norway
    Retirement days on the
    horizon.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by serenaandrosie View Post
    yeah there is only 5 people who have revealed there votes but there is actually six all up who have revealed who they have voted for i hate suspense to but it is good to be paitent

    i was not gonna reveal who i voted for i did list in one post who fan fics i liked it was a tough choice between them all but in the end i choose JiraiyaEroSennin



    i am hourned that you placed me in the top 4 above you but i dont think i will place that high.



    Micheal i loved your fan fic chapters Reborn is right. i say your still good now and you have many people that enjoy your fan fic



    you maybe an old relic but you are still good don't doubt your self i doubt my self alot to and shouldn't like reborn/Mania deah said to me just go with the flow & not to worry about the placings just enjoy the contest /Toc has told me to believe in my melf and you should as well i say you will at least make the top four



    Yay TOC is back



    i missed you to TOC



    read it not the type of fan fic i get into but good job Reborn

    side note there is now 35 votes two more than i last looked


    I'm not saying I don't believe in myself, just doubting I will do well this month... at least compared to previous entries. That's all.


    Quote Originally Posted by Lawliet View Post

    You're actually in first place at the moment.


    Halfway scores in 2/3 days
    Really now O__o Well I guess it must be really, really close then.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spicer View Post
    -_-
    Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by serenaandrosie View Post
    yay i am looking forward to the halfway scores not that i will be in the top 4 tho

    i knew you would be in the top three Michael92 cograts even tho anything can happen

    hello Lawliet
    how have you been
    And you're telling me to not doubt myself. Who knows, we're not even halfway yet, anything can happen

    Nothing is settled yet, we're not even halfway through it yet, so don't start thinking I've won already -_- o___O
    I think this is the first time I'm actually leading by the halfway result (or actually before the halfway result). The two last contests I've been in I've been 2nd and 3rd in the halfway result. The first time I managed to win in the end, but the last time I was 3rd more or less the whole way.
    If I lead by the halfway result, I'm probably not going to stay there until the end.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spicer View Post
    There are 36 votes in total of the poll.



    My winning predictions-

    1. Michael
    2-Itachi/Reborn
    3. Itachi/Reborn
    I'm going to drop down sooner or later, just wait and see. It's far from over yet and it's probably waaay close right now between the top 6 spots or so.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    @Michael

    I TOLD YOU!

    Lawliet-sama he made a bet with me to give me Kumi if he was to win. I know it's only half way but still

    He's truly being modest right now although I know he knows he's a top tier FF writer
    There is nothing to be told yet! -_- She could have said that I was leading when only 5 votes had been cast too for example. We're not even halfway through yet. Wait for the halfway result and we'll see then If you told me so or not depending on the score...

    :sy: And I made a bet with Obama.

    Haha, omg xD It's impossible to win every time, and I've already won more than enough contests already. It's time for somebody else to shine this time as seen when I went from 5 out of 5 win to 3rd the last time I joined. I also joined with my worst ever made chapters this month, that's why I have no faith in placing this month at all.
     
         
    Last edited by Michael92; 04-23-2012 at 11:15 PM.

  21. #121
    Senior Member serenaandrosie's Avatar
    Status
    serenaandrosie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,190
    Location
    Twinleaf Town
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael92 View Post

    I'm not saying I don't believe in myself, just doubting I will do well this month... at least compared to previous entries. That's all.
    i guess we will wait and see i guess we should not doubt our selves



    Quote Originally Posted by Michael92 View Post
    Really now O__o Well I guess it must be really, really close then.



    Haha

    it will be interesting to see how close

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael92 View Post
    And you're telling me to not doubt myself. Who knows, we're not even halfway yet, anything can happen

    Nothing is settled yet, we're not even halfway through it yet, so don't start thinking I've won already -_- o___O
    I think this is the first time I'm actually leading by the halfway result (or actually before the halfway result). The two last contests I've been in I've been 2nd and 3rd in the halfway result. The first time I managed to win in the end, but the last time I was 3rd more or less the whole way.
    If I lead by the halfway result, I'm probably not going to stay there until the end.
    thats true any thing can happen & yeah i know i have a bad habbit i tell people to believe in them selves and i doubt my self

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael92 View Post
    I'm going to drop down sooner or later, just wait and see. It's far from over yet and it's probably waaay close right now between the top 6 spots or so.

    we will have to wait and see here i go again but i am not gonna place that well either way we will have to wait and see i guess i should just enjoy the contest

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael92 View Post
    There is nothing to be told yet! -_- She could have said that I was leading when only 5 votes had been cast too for example. We're not even halfway through yet. Wait for the halfway result and we'll see then If you told me so or not depending on the score...

    :sy: And I made a bet with Obama.

    Haha, omg xD It's impossible to win every time, and I've already won more than enough contests already. It's time for somebody else to shine this time as seen when I went from 5 out of 5 win to 3rd the last time I joined. I also joined with my worst ever made chapters this month, that's why I have no faith in placing this month at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by JiraiyaEroSennin View Post
    who cares about winning.. i mean for me its all about having fun and hope people enjoy your fan fiction that is all :D

    I just wanted to see how well people like my fan fiction and if i should continue.. (already made 9 chapters )
    that true its not about winning not that i would mind winning because it makes you feel like you have acomplised something but it is more about having fun tho i will agree with that

    we may make 50 votes hopefully well good luck to you and everyone else
     
         
    Last edited by serenaandrosie; 04-24-2012 at 06:54 PM.

  22. #122
    Previous UN: Yama Kadmus's Avatar
    Status
    Kadmus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    27,576
    Location
    My mind: you don't belong here.
    Don't judge my replies or my
    persona, constructed from the
    vibe and perceptions my avatar
    gives you. The contents of my
    reply doesn't represent the
    character in my ava (despite
    its origins), they represent
    the human behind the screen.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2012]

    Wow, my views on my first chapter went up by like 4, who'd have thought.
     
         

  23. #123
    Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,803
    Location
    Norway
    Retirement days on the
    horizon.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2012]

    Have we passed 40 votes and if so, are we close to 50? O__o
     
         

  24. #124
    Evil Boy Genius Jack Spicer's Avatar
    Status
    Jack Spicer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    17,513
    Location
    DWMA
    #panneverfails
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2012]

    36 votes.
     
         

  25. #125
    Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,803
    Location
    Norway
    Retirement days on the
    horizon.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [April 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spicer View Post
    36 votes.
    Still good, although the rate of votes per day has dropped tremendously since day two when it was approx. 10 votes a day. Had we kept that rate, we would have got like 170 votes at the end of the contest O__oxD
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •