111 15.93%
Page 19 of 20 « First ... 9151617181920 Last»
    Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 583 Discussion and 584 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by uhIpooped View Post
    Unfortunately I just read that there will be no Manga this week... Japan has waaay to many holidays...
    where did you read that ?

topic :
    I rate the manga 5/5 , cause i think that Kabuto's flashbacks/past effects the story more then we all think . And there is always that one question in my head :" Why did Kabuto survive and the rest of them were killed ?" - which will be finally answered , i guess . Maybe there is more to him then we think . I don't give a **** about Izanami , i just wanna enjoy the story , as for fights , we live in the 21st century , we have consoles and Naruto games , there is plenty of fights we can do . :kaito:

HATERS GONNA HATE Uchicha Macho's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see trolls well with these
    eyes

Kabuto have not display all of his jutsu yet .For example manda 2 which suppose to be very strong.I guessing that itachi will be control again by kabuto or handicap during the battle.This will make sasuke go all out to stop kabuto .

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by uhIpooped View Post
    Unfortunately I just read that there will be no Manga this week... Japan has waaay to many holidays...
    i kinda doubt they will skip this week only because there was no notification about it on last week's manga. Especially when there are holidays, only because they know a head of time they wont be able to release a chapter. But who knows

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

IT WAS NOT THE BEST but it did make me think of Kabuto through a different POV

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Peace is a Lie, there is only
    Passion.

Anybody else think that MAYBE when this fight is over Itachi will turn on sasuke because of the mind control? Sasuke has admitted to wanting to destroy the leaf, who's to say the kotoamatsukame won't force itachi to kill sasuke to protect it? Could this be one of the things itachi wants to tell sasuke after the fight? Thoughts?

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Do people not realize that Kishi gives you back story before killing off a character? Kabuto is about to get killed thats why they are closing his chapter...

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    muchanime-verykpop.tumblr.com

Quote Originally Posted by Kountchocula View Post
    Do people not realize that Kishi gives you back story before killing off a character? Kabuto is about to get killed thats why they are closing his chapter...
    For now Kabuto is gonna get defeated... but not killed yet, Itachi's plan is to keep him alive

Ghost
    Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Pretty terrible. nobody cares about Kabuto...seriously. And is it just me or do most anime writers do annoying backstories when a character is about to die? Especially in Bleach...

Last edited by dbzfreak; 04-25-2012 at 08:38 PM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NARUTO BIJUU EMS View Post
    It sucked
    lol it did.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

For being so hard working, Japan sure has a lot of off days

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I love learning about Kabuto's past and all...but I would much rather watch Naruto beat the tar out of the Masked Man.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer4276 View Post
    Anybody else think that MAYBE when this fight is over Itachi will turn on sasuke because of the mind control? Sasuke has admitted to wanting to destroy the leaf, who's to say the kotoamatsukame won't force itachi to kill sasuke to protect it? Could this be one of the things itachi wants to tell sasuke after the fight? Thoughts?
    That won't happen, Itachi's goal is to stop Edo Tensei not to kill Kabuto, when that happens most likely Itachi will fade along with Edo Madara, Dan and all the others that were summoned by Kabuto's Edo Tensei and are in the battlefiled!...

The Jinchurikies I'm not entirely sure if those were invoked by Tobi or Kabuto, at first it was Kabuto my understanding is that they do the bid of the one that invokes them and since it's Tobi who's controlling them now along with the six paths of pain tech... who knows if those will disappear as well.

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I dont think itachi will fade away after edo-tensei is stoped because like he said,he is not under the control of the edo-tensei caster meaning he will not disapear.Only if his soul is freed another way..and about the talk between him and Sasuke,he can do that using the sharingan,a few minutes in an ilusion and a second in real life..:D

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ultraweird View Post
    i kinda doubt they will skip this week only because there was no notification about it on last week's manga. Especially when there are holidays, only because they know a head of time they wont be able to release a chapter. But who knows
    i read that its taking a while to translate cuz its alot of tlking an stuff an i read that at mangapanda.com A pretty credible site. an i agree if there was gonna be a break kishi wud have said so or whoever does the publishing..:shrug: besides it used to be on a thursday it realeased rite?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

come to think of it ususally we get sumone's past rite before they die or when they're dieing lol

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

gaah its true golden week in japan all mags will resume in may.

2nd may come fast kukuku ;D

Academy Student TheMangoSharingan's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Where is Suigetsu and Juugo? Seriously, what are they doing? Having a picnic?! When are they going to give the "Kabuto, do my bidding now" scroll?!!!

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Worst Manga Episode! Totally wasted more than half of the chapter. Now they're starting to run out o stories. Hope not!

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Even tho I don't like Kabuto, it wasnt that bad:scorps:

Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i want more naruto and less sasuke. sasuke is a drag. everything slows down to a snails pace.

naruto just got finished fighting:
    itachi and pein
    4th raikage
    3rd raikage
    2nd tsuchikage
    a brief fight with madara
    a massive horde of white Zetsu
    hidden white Zetsu on every battle field
    fighting the tailed beasts

while sasuke in all his glory with the EMS:
    small horde of white zetsu
    currently fighting Kabuto

why does he make things go so slow

New Group Shisui Uchiha! MriRoN's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

is there not gonna be a manga this week

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✌(◕‿-)✌

Really? Really people?
    The majority rated this as 1?
    I´ve just activated my Mangekyou, i´m about to flame you guys with Amaterasu..3 2 1 ,ready?
    Let´s go.

You people have no clue of what a Manga is!!! You only look at the fights but your ignorant minds don´t understand that the story, characters and flashbacks are what makes the fights important!!!

How would we know the truth of Itachi if he didn´t get a flashback?
    How would we know the importance of Narutos parents without a flashback?
    How would we know who Obito was IF WE DIDN´T HAVE A FLASHBACK?!
    How would we speculate that Tobi might be Obito if we didn´t know who the **** the *****h was?!

I have noticed in Youtube aswell as here that ever since Naruto teamed with the Kyuubi and got that Bijuu mode. People won´t stop riding it!!!:crazy:

People don´t give a crap about the story anymore, they didn´t even care much for the Sasuke/Itachi reunion or ****ing 5 kages vs Madara!!
    They only say "i want to see Narutos fight!" ah, shut your *****-ass up!:mad:

Have you forgotten that he could only be in that mode for 5 minutes and that the time was up?o_O

Are you so deluded to think that Naruto was still in Bijuu mode, i admit it was epic but it was an ass-pull because kishi made Narutos Bijuu-mode so different then the others for no apparent reason other then him being the main character which i think is just trolling.
    Also their fight wasn´t even that good! Sure there was destruction but it was short and 1 Bijuu shouldn´t take on 5 Bijuus and own them, that didn´t make any goddamn sense in the mind of a normal Naruto fan.
    I thought 8 and 9 tails being the strongest Bijuu(having most tails) they would even the playing field, not having 9-tails own everyone for **** sake! That is trolling almost up to Kubos level!
    You don´t model after Kubo!:flaw:

You should realize that Naruto has a story, why the **** are you complaining about Kabutos flashback?!
    He´s the character that has been with us for the longest time, he´s one of our main villians now and you don´t want his back-story?!
    You want him to be like Tenten, having no value? Well kishi knows better then you fanboys and it´s his series!!
    He knows how to best present his villians, he sucks with girls and aside from the gay-love aspect it is a great story that shouldn´t and isn´t all about the fights!
    Kabuto has importance to the series!! Get it through your heads and stop riding Naruto!!
    He don´t want you guys anyway, he wants Sasuke!!

Stop riding! Stop Fangasming! Stop complaining and just enjoy the goddamn ****ing Manga!!!

*Mangekyou goes away, eyes normal but still, only see black-flames infront of me having enveloped the world*

Last edited by ~Yubel~; 04-28-2012 at 09:07 AM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Yubel~ View Post
    Really? Really people?
    The majority rated this as 1?
    You people have no clue of what a manga is!! You only look at the fights but your ignorant minds don´t understand that the story,characters and flashbacks are what makes the fights important!!
    How would we know the truth of Itachi if he didn´t get a flashback?
    How would we know the importance of Narutos parents without a flashback?
    How would we know who Obito was IF WE DIDN´T HAVE A FLASHBACK?!
    How would we speculate that Tobi might be Obito if we never knew who the **** he was?!

I have noticed in youtube aswell as here that ever since naruto teamed with them kyuubi and got that bijuu mode, people won´t stop riding it!!!:crazy:

And people don´t give a crap about the story anymore, they don´t even care that much for the sasuke/itachi reunion or ****ing 5 kages vs Madara!!
    They only say "i want to see narutos fight!", have you forgotten that he could only be in that mdoe for 5 minutes and that the time was up, have you been so deluded to think that naruto was still in bijuu mode, i admit it was epic but it was an ass-pull cuz kishi made narutos bijuu-mode so different then the others for no apparent reason other then him being the main character which i think is just troll.
    Also they fight wasn´t that good, sure it was destruction and shit but 1 bijuu shouldn´t take on 5 bijuus and own them, that didn´t make sense, i thought 8 and 9 tails being the strongest bijuu(having most tails) they would even the playing field, not having 9-tails own everyone, no sense, that is trolling almost up to kubos level! You don´t model after kubo!

You should realize that Naruto has a story, why the **** are you complaining about kabutos flashback?!
    He´s the character that has been with us for the longest time, he´s one of our main villians now and you don´t want his back-story?!
    You want him to be like tenten? Having no value, well kishi knows better then you kids, it´s his series!!
    He knows how to best present his villians, he sucks with girls and aside from the gay-love aspect it is a great story that shouldn´t be all about fights.
    Kabuto has importance to the series!! Get it through your heads and stop riding Naruto!!
    He don´t want you guys anyway, he wants Sasuke!!
    agree this chapter was not bad but i hated the previous ones because the flashbacks had no time frame like sasuke and tobi in another village wtf, and people should stop with screaming after naruto bm was cool but before that the chapters were horrorbile with the bijuu fist bumps and shit they were worse than this part now also stupid fans made me hate naruto because of bm bullshit like the shit with itachi owning everyone

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✌(◕‿-)✌

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey d garp View Post
    agree this chapter was not bad but i hated the previous ones because the flashbacks had no time frame like sasuke and tobi in another village wtf, and people should stop with screaming after naruto bm was cool but before that the chapters were horrorbile with the bijuu fist bumps and shit they were worse than this part now also stupid fans made me hate naruto because of bm bullshit like the shit with itachi owning everyone
    True, the Sasuke/Itachi flashback didn´t make sense either and had no timeframe.
    Since when did Sasuke use arrows aside from Susanoo?
    He was always training his shuriken and kunai and Itachi never had time for the *****h, forget about about taking him on a mission, to kill a pig? Really?