Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 583 Discussion and 584 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by ~Yubel~ View Post
    Really? Really people?
    The majority rated this as 1?
    You people have no clue of what a manga is!! You only look at the fights but your ignorant minds don´t understand that the story,characters and flashbacks are what makes the fights important!!
    How would we know the truth of Itachi if he didn´t get a flashback?
    How would we know the importance of Narutos parents without a flashback?
    How would we know who Obito was IF WE DIDN´T HAVE A FLASHBACK?!
    How would we speculate that Tobi might be Obito if we never knew who the **** he was?!

I have noticed in youtube aswell as here that ever since naruto teamed with them kyuubi and got that bijuu mode, people won´t stop riding it!!!:crazy:

And people don´t give a crap about the story anymore, they don´t even care that much for the sasuke/itachi reunion or ****ing 5 kages vs Madara!!
    They only say "i want to see narutos fight!", have you forgotten that he could only be in that mdoe for 5 minutes and that the time was up, have you been so deluded to think that naruto was still in bijuu mode, i admit it was epic but it was an ass-pull cuz kishi made narutos bijuu-mode so different then the others for no apparent reason other then him being the main character which i think is just troll.
    Also they fight wasn´t that good, sure it was destruction and shit but 1 bijuu shouldn´t take on 5 bijuus and own them, that didn´t make sense, i thought 8 and 9 tails being the strongest bijuu(having most tails) they would even the playing field, not having 9-tails own everyone, no sense, that is trolling almost up to kubos level! You don´t model after kubo!

You should realize that Naruto has a story, why the **** are you complaining about kabutos flashback?!
    He´s the character that has been with us for the longest time, he´s one of our main villians now and you don´t want his back-story?!
    You want him to be like tenten? Having no value, well kishi knows better then you kids, it´s his series!!
    He knows how to best present his villians, he sucks with girls and aside from the gay-love aspect it is a great story that shouldn´t be all about fights.
    Kabuto has importance to the series!! Get it through your heads and stop riding Naruto!!
    He don´t want you guys anyway, he wants Sasuke!!
    agree this chapter was not bad but i hated the previous ones because the flashbacks had no time frame like sasuke and tobi in another village wtf, and people should stop with screaming after naruto bm was cool but before that the chapters were horrorbile with the bijuu fist bumps and shit they were worse than this part now also stupid fans made me hate naruto because of bm bullshit like the shit with itachi owning everyone

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✌(◕‿-)✌

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 583 Discussion and 584 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey d garp View Post
    agree this chapter was not bad but i hated the previous ones because the flashbacks had no time frame like sasuke and tobi in another village wtf, and people should stop with screaming after naruto bm was cool but before that the chapters were horrorbile with the bijuu fist bumps and shit they were worse than this part now also stupid fans made me hate naruto because of bm bullshit like the shit with itachi owning everyone
    True, the Sasuke/Itachi flashback didn´t make sense either and had no timeframe.
    Since when did Sasuke use arrows aside from Susanoo?
    He was always training his shuriken and kunai and Itachi never had time for the *****h, forget about about taking him on a mission, to kill a pig? Really?