Status
    Sep 2010
    Got Married!

[Rain Test] - Drizzy..

-Greetings Drizzy..

I will be your administrator for this test and the rules are as followed.

- Rei's R & R
    - You may only use Water Release, Wind Release, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu and Genjutsu
    - You may use custom jutsu only if they are related to the above techniques.
    - I'll be using all basic 5 elements.
    - Terrain: A barren wasteland
    - Range: Mid
    - Weather: Sunny
    - Breaking the rules will result in the automatic failure of the test.

Please do not spam this fight. Only Myself, Drizzy.., Admins, Mods, and Senseis (upon request) may post here.

I will be using my カラス Crow bio for this test against you, post the bio you will be using and i will start.

Last edited by Ryūjin; 04-01-2012 at 07:50 PM.

W Ø Я S T B Ξ H Δ V I O R Drizzy's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2011
    design ● creativity ● art

Re: [Rain Test] - Drizzy..

Driz enters the terrain with a regular katana on his back.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Got Married!

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzy.. View Post
    Driz enters the terrain with a regular katana on his back.
    A Nekura huh? well this should be interesting lol.

As I say this I form a single handseal "affinity" causing 4 pillars to rise up at an "X" pattern around you with you being in the intersection of the pillars "in the middle" as the Pillars immediately start releasing lightning at you from 4 different angles covering the whole field that's located within the Pillars range.

(Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.

Following up with clapping my hands as soon as the Pillars are rising out of the ground, causing a large volume of water to materialize out of nowhere above your location slamming all into you from above, as the water heads downwards mixing with the lightning and creating a lightning/water combination attack, paralyzing on touch.

(Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Release: Water Shock Wave
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.

In conjunction with the water as it slams down onto you, i shoot multiple smoke bombs "Max 5" out of the 2 Smoke wrist launchers located underneath my forearms, filling the area in front of you with Heavy Smoke that hinders your vision, but with my chakra sensing abilities i can easily track your chakra, as the Smoke bombs are released out of my Wrist Launchers i form two handseals and blow out a widespread sticky liquid out of my mouth filling the ground in front of you till the borders of Mid range, causing the ground to become very sticky and with a single touch to bind your legs into it, ofcourse with the Smoke that's released from the Smoke bombs that i shot your vision would be hindered and you wouldn't see the liquid.

(Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Release: Starch Syrup Capture Field
    Range: Short - Long
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user After performing the required hand seals Ram → Tiger spits out high-viscosity, chakra infused water, aimed at a surface of wide scope. This is a stream of sticky liquid which can be used to form an adhesive trap that can inhibit a person's mobility. One can effectively reduce their enemy's area of activity with this technique, and has the effect of being able to take complete control over the battlefield. The normal scope of this technique is normally just a few metres, but if prepared, it is also possible to make an entire pond of starch syrup. Being caught in the technique can be avoided by channelling chakra to one's feet allowing one to walk upon it uninhibited, beforehand.

Status
    Apr 2011

Quote Originally Posted by ~Crow~ View Post
    A Nekura huh? well this should be interesting lol.

As I say this I form a single handseal "affinity" causing 4 pillars to rise up at an "X" pattern around you with you being in the intersection of the pillars "in the middle" as the Pillars immediately start releasing lightning at you from 4 different angles covering the whole field that's located within the Pillars range.

(Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
    Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.

Following up with clapping my hands as soon as the Pillars are rising out of the ground, causing a large volume of water to materialize out of nowhere above your location slamming all into you from above, as the water heads downwards mixing with the lightning and creating a lightning/water combination attack, paralyzing on touch.

(Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Release: Water Shock Wave
    Damage Points: 30
    Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.

In conjunction with the water as it slams down onto you, i shoot multiple smoke bombs "Max 5" out of the 2 Smoke wrist launchers located underneath my forearms, filling the area in front of you with Heavy Smoke that hinders your vision, but with my chakra sensing abilities i can easily track your chakra, as the Smoke bombs are released out of my Wrist Launchers i form two handseals and blow out a widespread sticky liquid out of my mouth filling the ground in front of you till the borders of Mid range, causing the ground to become very sticky and with a single touch to bind your legs into it, ofcourse with the Smoke that's released from the Smoke bombs that i shot your vision would be hindered and you wouldn't see the liquid.

(Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Release: Starch Syrup Capture Field
    Description: The user After performing the required hand seals Ram → Tiger spits out high-viscosity, chakra infused water, aimed at a surface of wide scope. This is a stream of sticky liquid which can be used to form an adhesive trap that can inhibit a person's mobility. One can effectively reduce their enemy's area of activity with this technique, and has the effect of being able to take complete control over the battlefield. The normal scope of this technique is normally just a few metres, but if prepared, it is also possible to make an entire pond of starch syrup. Being caught in the technique can be avoided by channelling chakra to one's feet allowing one to walk upon it uninhibited, beforehand.

Driz: Hmm, "The Crow", Master of Lightning Release, user of the cursed seal, sensor. I've heard a lot about you.

As soon as the pillars are emerging from the ground, Driz becomes aware of the situation. With his advanced intelligence and observation, Driz instantly knows that there are four pillars rising due to the vibration of the earth from four directions. He sees the two rising in front, and is aware of the two rising behind. With his great reaction timing, a tornado immediately forms a rotating gust of wind to his lower body, due to advanced pressure and Driz' control and mastery of the element, he is launched upwards before the lightning is released.

Fuuton:torune-do rasen |Wind Release: Tornado Spiral|
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short- Long
    Chakra Cost:25
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The user, focuses their wind chakra, creating rapid rotations around the lower section of the body, this rotation forms a spiralling tornado shaped gust of wind which is used to quickly transport the user [it races across the ground/air]The wind only rotates around the body, it does not partially transform the lower section. This technique can also be released if preferred by forming a hand gesture, the tornado will continue towards the opponent. If not, the user can also perform the hand gesture to stop the jutsu, the decision must be posted in the move.
    Note:
    ~can only be taught by ~Drizzy~
    ~can only be created around the user
    ~usable only three times per battle
    ★Needs to have Wind Mastered

With a sudden gush of water now above me, I raise my right arm, thrusting it upwards. I channel chakra to my arm, with concentration, transforming this chakra to wind as I clench my first. This releases a giant vortex of wind from my fists, the wind clashes with the water, reducing it to drops of rain.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

As I am in the air, you would most likely change the direction of the smoke bomb towards me. As the smoke bombs are approaching. In preparation of my sight being taken from your attacks, I lower my right arm, releasing another punch. From the punch is another giant vortex, which clears the smoke and surprisingly, it strikes an unknown water technique which was following behind it. Creating a pond of syrup between us below.

Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Got Married!

Driz: Hmm, "The Crow", Master of Lightning Release, user of the cursed seal, sensor. I've heard a lot about you.

As soon as the pillars are emerging from the ground, Driz becomes aware of the situation. With his advanced intelligence and observation, Driz instantly knows that there are four pillars rising due to the vibration of the earth from four directions. He sees the two rising in front, and is aware of the two rising behind. With his great reaction timing, a tornado immediately forms a rotating gust of wind to his lower body, due to advanced pressure and Driz' control and mastery of the element, he is launched upwards before the lightning is released.

Description: The user, focuses their wind chakra, creating rapid rotations around the lower section of the body, this rotation forms a spiralling tornado shaped gust of wind which is used to quickly transport the user [it races across the ground/air]The wind only rotates around the body, it does not partially transform the lower section. This technique can also be released if preferred by forming a hand gesture, the tornado will continue towards the opponent. If not, the user can also perform the hand gesture to stop the jutsu, the decision must be posted in the move.
    Note:

With a sudden gush of water now above me, I raise my right arm, thrusting it upwards. I channel chakra to my arm, with concentration, transforming this chakra to wind as I clench my first. This releases a giant vortex of wind from my fists, the wind clashes with the water, reducing it to drops of rain.

As I am in the air, you would most likely change the direction of the smoke bomb towards me. As the smoke bombs are approaching. In preparation of my sight being taken from your attacks, I lower my right arm, releasing another punch. From the punch is another giant vortex, which clears the smoke and surprisingly, it strikes an unknown water technique which was following behind it. Creating a pond of syrup between us below.

Keep away as much as you can from the intelligence, reaction timing and all that crap, it will make your marker use these things against you "unless you are undergoing the Minato test" the battle needs to be full of proven facts, you can see, feel, hear....etc, not just say by his intelligence he knows whatever that was going on.

One other thing, I shot the Syrup onto the ground so the hurricane fist wouldn't touch it, it's kinda off timing to escape the lightning that fast since it's a gigantic size as seen when it bonded Pein's gigantic dogs, your lower part might be protected but the higher part isn't.

All of these are just notes o_-

I'm honored that you heard about me, Driz san.

As i see you take off in the air evading my Lightning as you punch a large vortex of wind blowing the water away, as you stretch out your hand to blow away the smoke, i'm perfectly capable of blowing the wind, as well as my chakra sensing abilities alerts me that you are forming wind chakra "since the wind chakra has the very thin proprieties" however i grow certain that it's a wind technique by hearing the wind blowing violently as the initial start of the vortex takes off from your hand, i immediately form 2 handseals while shooting a large meteor sized fireball towards the directory of the wind where it's coming from, as the fireball collides with the wind Vortex eating the wind and continuing at your direction, however the fire is weakened due to the clash of the Fire and Wind techniques from two opposing directions, also taking into account the fire technique's size it will hinder your vision of me.

(Katon: Goenkyu) - Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball
    Type: Offense
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user after performing the Horse → Tiger hand seals exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

Continuing at the fire technique's release from my mouth, I inject the ground to your left "outside the radius of the 4 pillars that were used previously" the ground instantly rises up as a gigantic Stone Golem bursts out of the ground with a fierce power, the Golem claps his hands together as his right hand comes from behind you and his left hand comes from in front of you at high speeds, the Golem attempts to crush you in between of his hands the second it bursts out of the ground.

(Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique

Wasting no time using my Wrist Launchers, and Smoke ventilator which is worn on my mouth "the Scarf isn't covering my nose and mouth and the Smoke ventilator works exactly like Kigiri's gas mask" i blow out 3 streams of heavy Smoke which covers the whole battlefield in matter of seconds, causing a Smokescreen to appear throughout the battlefield, blinding both of our visions, the Smoke causes you to cough and suffocate if you breathed it in, however my Smoke ventilator allows me to breathe normally in smoky areas, as the smoke is released throughout the battlefield i move stealthy randomly to the right location of you in an arc, making sure not to make a sound.

(Senpuku Kemuri Kangoku no jutsu) – Blinding Smoke Screen Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Description: While fighting the enemy and wanting to flee from battle of hide, Kigiri can make an extremely thick smokescreen which immediately makes the enemy cough and blinds them. The user can then attack at free will.
    Note: Can only be used by Kigiri or Smoke users.

You forgot the smoke user Driz kun.

Last edited by Ryūjin; 04-01-2012 at 09:34 PM.

Status
    Apr 2011

Keep away as much as you can from the intelligence, reaction timing and all that crap, it will make your marker use these things against you "unless you are undergoing the Minato test" the battle needs to be full of proven facts, you can see, feel, hear....etc, not just say by his intelligence he knows whatever that was going on.

One other thing, I shot the Syrup onto the ground so the hurricane fist wouldn't touch it, it's kinda off timing to escape the lightning that fast since it's a gigantic size as seen when it bonded Pein's gigantic dogs, your lower part might be protected but the higher part isn't.

All of these are just notes o_-

I'm honored that you heard about me, Driz san.

As i see you take off in the air evading my Lightning as you punch a large vortex of wind blowing the water away, as you stretch out your hand to blow away the smoke, i'm perfectly capable of blowing the wind, as well as my chakra sensing abilities alerts me that you are forming wind chakra "since the wind chakra has the very thin proprieties" however i grow certain that it's a wind technique by hearing the wind blowing violently as the initial start of the vortex takes off from your hand, i immediately form 2 handseals while shooting a large meteor sized fireball towards the directory of the wind where it's coming from, as the fireball collides with the wind Vortex eating the wind and continuing at your direction, however the fire is weakened due to the clash of the Fire and Wind techniques from two opposing directions, also taking into account the fire technique's size it will hinder your vision of me.

(Katon: Goenkyu) - Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball
    Description: The user after performing the Horse → Tiger hand seals exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

Continuing at the fire technique's release from my mouth, I inject the ground to your left "outside the radius of the 4 pillars that were used previously" the ground instantly rises up as a gigantic Stone Golem bursts out of the ground with a fierce power, the Golem claps his hands together as his right hand comes from behind you and his left hand comes from in front of you at high speeds, the Golem attempts to crush you in between of his hands the second it bursts out of the ground.

(Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
    Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique

Wasting no time using my Wrist Launchers, and Smoke ventilator which is worn on my mouth "the Scarf isn't covering my nose and mouth and the Smoke ventilator works exactly like Kigiri's gas mask" i blow out 3 streams of heavy Smoke which covers the whole battlefield in matter of seconds, causing a Smokescreen to appear throughout the battlefield, blinding both of our visions, the Smoke causes you to cough and suffocate if you breathed it in, however my Smoke ventilator allows me to breathe normally in smoky areas, as the smoke is released throughout the battlefield i move stealthy randomly to the right location of you in an arc, making sure not to make a sound.

(Senpuku Kemuri Kangoku no jutsu) – Blinding Smoke Screen Technique
    Description: While fighting the enemy and wanting to flee from battle of hide, Kigiri can make an extremely thick smokescreen which immediately makes the enemy cough and blinds them. The user can then attack at free will.

You forgot the smoke user Driz kun.
    Driz: His sensing abilities are becoming a bother.

With your release of the Meteor Sized Fireball, before it even makes contact with my wind, I perform Wind Style: Rasengan in mt left hand, and at the same time Water Style: Destruction Torrent in my left hand. Releasing a large tornado towards the fire ball. Reducing the techniques to steam and a harmless blast of wind rushes to your side.

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.

As soon as the Tornado is released just in time, a large stone creature rises to my left, surprised by this. His hands begin to close in at great speed, as I do not panic. I turn my head to the left (while tilting downwards) towards the Golem, releasing a stream of wind. This wind launches me to the right just in time to escape the wrath of the monster. The wind produced from the impact of his hands launches me further away.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

With the smoke now progressing and the Golem still a threat to me, I quickly perform the Tiger and dog handseal. I then inhale and exhale a large, crushing sphere of wind. Aimed at the Golem's chest.

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Type: Attack
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

Driz: Damn, damn, damn. This smoke.
    Note: The wind from the sphere allows me short/temporary air support away from the smoke.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Got Married!

Driz: His sensing abilities are becoming a bother.

With your release of the Meteor Sized Fireball, before it even makes contact with my wind, I perform Wind Style: Rasengan in mt left hand, and at the same time Water Style: Destruction Torrent in my left hand. Releasing a large tornado towards the fire ball. Reducing the techniques to steam and a harmless blast of wind rushes to your side.

Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos

As soon as the Tornado is released just in time, a large stone creature rises to my left, surprised by this. His hands begin to close in at great speed, as I do not panic. I turn my head to the left (while tilting downwards) towards the Golem, releasing a stream of wind. This wind launches me to the right just in time to escape the wrath of the monster. The wind produced from the impact of his hands launches me further away.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Chakra cost: 10
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

With the smoke now progressing and the Golem still a threat to me, I quickly perform the Tiger and dog handseal. I then inhale and exhale a large, crushing sphere of wind. Aimed at the Golem's chest.

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

Driz: Damn, damn, damn. This smoke.
    Note: The wind from the sphere allows me short/temporary air support away from the smoke.
    Not bad Driz kun.

As the water/wind spiraling vortex come at me i concentrate earth release chakra throughout my whole body causing my body to merge with the ground underneath me, going under the ground but not deep within the ground just below the surface, moving through the ground as i come out of the ground at Short range behind you, 4 meters exactly with the water/wind combination that you used it has a massive range which will not allow you to see me go into the ground, as the water/wind passes my location i'm not there anymore.

(Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

As i stealthy emerge from behind you making no sound, i form a Smoke clone out of the smoke to your right forming a Clone which has all my characteristics in terms of shape and what not, the Smoke clone runs at you at an arc meeting you face to face in front of you as he advances towards you out of the smoke in the area where you used the wind sphere the Smoke clone shoots a smoke stream towards you out of his wrist launchers, while you are thinking that the Clone is actually me.

(Kemuri Bunshin no Jutsu) – Smoke Clone technique
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: The user makes a clone made out of smoke. When it is hit, it turns into a smoke similar to the smokescreen the user creates. The smoke clone is mostly used as a diversion tactic like other clone techniques.
    Note: Can only use smoke related jutsu.

As the Smoke clone meets you face to face and releases the Smoke stream at your face, i perform a string of 4 handseals as fast as i could, releasing a large horizontal blade of wind at your direction from the back while you are distracted and unaware of my whereabouts the Wind blade heads at you from behind in order to attack you.

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
    Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog theuser takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo.

Last edited by Ryūjin; 04-05-2012 at 12:04 AM.

Status
    Apr 2011

Not bad Driz kun.

As the water/wind spiraling vortex come at me i concentrate earth release chakra throughout my whole body causing my body to merge with the ground underneath me, going under the ground but not deep within the ground just below the surface, moving through the ground as i come out of the ground at Short range behind you, 4 meters exactly with the water/wind combination that you used it has a massive range which will not allow you to see me go into the ground, as the water/wind passes my location i'm not there anymore.

(Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique

Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

As i stealthy emerge from behind you making no sound, i form a Smoke clone out of the smoke to your right forming a Clone which has all my characteristics in terms of shape and what not, the Smoke clone runs at you at an arc meeting you face to face in front of you as he advances towards you out of the smoke in the area where you used the wind sphere the Smoke clone shoots a smoke stream towards you out of his wrist launchers, while you are thinking that the Clone is actually me.

(Kemuri Bunshin no Jutsu) – Smoke Clone technique
    Description: The user makes a clone made out of smoke. When it is hit, it turns into a smoke similar to the smokescreen the user creates. The smoke clone is mostly used as a diversion tactic like other clone techniques.
    Note: Can only use smoke related jutsu.

As the Smoke clone meets you face to face and releases the Smoke stream at your face, i perform a string of 4 handseals as fast as i could, releasing a large horizontal blade of wind at your direction from the back while you are distracted and unaware of my whereabouts the Wind blade heads at you from behind in order to attack you.

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves

Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog theuser takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo.
    As I am now trapped in the smoke, I'm careful not to inhale it as I am unaware if it's poisonous. As you emerge out of the ground (which I am unaware of). In attempt to clear the smoke and find your location, a tornado is formed to the lower section of my body. The wind produced from the tornado clears the smoke around me..

Note:

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

I rotate 360 degrees on the spot, as I rotate I release a large blast of wind in attempt to clear a larger area of smoke. Surprisingly, as I rotate and release the blast, your location is found out. A larger area of smoke is cleared, as I turn an additional 180 degrees facing you/your last location.(this blast would destroy the clone).
    I then make it rain.

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Range: Short-Long
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Driz: Sneaky Bastard.

Last edited by Drizzy; 04-05-2012 at 04:00 PM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Got Married!

As I am now trapped in the smoke, I'm careful not to inhale it as I am unaware if it's poisonous. As you emerge out of the ground (which I am unaware of). In attempt to clear the smoke and find your location, a tornado is formed to the lower section of my body. The wind produced from the tornado clears the smoke around me..

Note:

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

I rotate 360 degrees on the spot, as I rotate I release a large blast of wind in attempt to clear a larger area of smoke. Surprisingly, as I rotate and release the blast, your location is found out. A larger area of smoke is cleared, as I turn an additional 180 degrees facing you/your last location.(this blast would destroy the clone).
    I then make it rain.

Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Driz: Sneaky Bastard.
    As you release the wind blast, i release a Large fireball from my mouth overpowering the Wind blast as i jump backwards gaining some distance, the Fire overpowers the wind technique and continues at you wrapping around your location and engulfing you in a maelstrom of fire.

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

Following up with a single handseal as i release the fire at you while jumping backwards, i release two blasts of Lightning from my mouth both shot in the same direction, racing towards you with the Lightning's natural high speed.

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Release: False Darkness
    Damage Points: 80
    Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

Not taking a time-interval as i release the two lightning blasts "from Mid range" i manipulate my water chakra to create a water torrent that gushes from underneath you rising upwards to form the shape of a sphere filled with water, binding you inside of it as the Lightning collides with the water sphere electrocuting it all and streaming electricity through the water.

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

Last edited by Ryūjin; 04-06-2012 at 05:10 PM.

Status
    Apr 2011

As you release the wind blast, i release a Large fireball from my mouth overpowering the Wind blast as i jump backwards gaining some distance, the Fire overpowers the wind technique and continues at you wrapping around your location and engulfing you in a maelstrom of fire.

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

Following up with a single handseal as i release the fire at you while jumping backwards, i release two blasts of Lightning from my mouth both shot in the same direction, racing towards you with the Lightning's natural high speed.

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Release: False Darkness
    Damage Points: 80
    Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

Not taking a time-interval as i release the two lightning blasts "from Mid range" i manipulate my water chakra to create a water torrent that gushes from underneath you rising upwards to form the shape of a sphere filled with water, binding you inside of it as the Lightning collides with the water sphere electrocuting it all and streaming electricity through the water.

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

Having doubts as to the timing of your move. You stated that you rose 4 meters behind me, a meter is 39 inches, which is a one step from a human, a step and a half for some. 2 steps for younger ones, so you're pretty close behind me. If i stated I released the wind technique, you would have no time time to release a fireball. Pressure Damage: "This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed"-quoted from description. However, this is RP, so instead of starting an argument, let's have fun.

Btw, sorry, I partially forgot about this.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Knowing I'm at a disadvantage due to the distance between us and our location, I quickly substitute myself with a nearby rock. The size of the fire technique blocks your vision of me, and you are unaware that I have actually escaped.

(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:5
    Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

Fleeing the area, my presence is remade Long range in front of you.

Immediately as I arrive at long range, I perform a seal and overlap my hands, and release from in between, a stream of high velocity wind combined with dust particles.

(Fūton: Fūjin no Jutsu) - Wind Release Dust Cloud Technique
    Description: After performing the Bird hand seal the user creates a stream of high velocity wind combined with scouring dust. The completed technique is directed through overlapping hands.

Last edited by Drizzy; 04-18-2012 at 02:33 AM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzeh.. View Post
    Having doubts as to the timing of your move. You stated that you rose 4 meters behind me, a meter is 39 inches, which is a one step from a human, a step and a half for some. 2 steps for younger ones, so you're pretty close behind me. If i stated I released the wind technique, you would have no time time to release a fireball. Pressure Damage: "This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed"-quoted from description. However, this is RP, so instead of starting an argument, let's have fun.

Btw, sorry, I partially forgot about this.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Knowing I'm at a disadvantage due to the distance between us and our location, I quickly substitute myself with a nearby rock. The size of the fire technique blocks your vision of me, and you are unaware that I have actually escaped.

(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique
    Chakra Cost:5
    Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

Fleeing the area, my presence is remade Long range in front of you.

Immediately as I arrive at long range, I perform a seal and overlap my hands, and release from in between, a stream of high velocity wind combined with dust particles.

(Fūton: Fūjin no Jutsu) - Wind Release Dust Cloud Technique
    Description: After performing the Bird hand seal the user creates a stream of high velocity wind combined with scouring dust. The completed technique is directed through overlapping hands.
    I am here to replace ~Crow~, Yusuke biography in signature. I am truly sorry if I so happen to have done any mistakes, you guys moved around the area quite a bit.

I appear in Crow's place in the battle and am highly surprised by this sudden change in position. Covered in smoke and for all I know, I could be attacked. By slamming a hand upon the ground, a cliff rises into the sky from beneath me, bringing me along with it. From my current angle on the uprising cliff, I can see the battlefield and you who have just launched a wind blast at the base of my cliff, leaving a small hole through it at the center but not too serious as to cause my gigantic cliff to collapse seeing as the sides will support the balance of the cliff anyways. Now knowing you are the enemy, I perform the required handseals and launch several dragon-headed fireballs at your area, launching it all over the place to my front thus making it highly impossible to escape through means of blasting yourself to the right or left. Its speed is boosted by gravity, hence will reach you in a matter of tiny seconds. To add to your problems, I follow up the previous handseals with another and cause the ground beneath you turns into an antlion which you fall into and get sucked up unless dealt with which you would find difficult as you have to deal with the incoming fire balls as well.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

(Katon: Goryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Dragon Fireball Jutsu
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform kirin.

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique
    Range: Mid/Long
    Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.

Status
    Apr 2011

Quote Originally Posted by -Yusuke- View Post
    I am here to replace ~Crow~, Yusuke biography in signature. I am truly sorry if I so happen to have done any mistakes, you guys moved around the area quite a bit.

I appear in Crow's place in the battle and am highly surprised by this sudden change in position. Covered in smoke and for all I know, I could be attacked. By slamming a hand upon the ground, a cliff rises into the sky from beneath me, bringing me along with it. From my current angle on the uprising cliff, I can see the battlefield and you who have just launched a wind blast at the base of my cliff, leaving a small hole through it at the center but not too serious as to cause my gigantic cliff to collapse seeing as the sides will support the balance of the cliff anyways. Now knowing you are the enemy, I perform the required handseals and launch several dragon-headed fireballs at your area, launching it all over the place to my front thus making it highly impossible to escape through means of blasting yourself to the right or left. Its speed is boosted by gravity, hence will reach you in a matter of tiny seconds. To add to your problems, I follow up the previous handseals with another and cause the ground beneath you turns into an antlion which you fall into and get sucked up unless dealt with which you would find difficult as you have to deal with the incoming fire balls as well.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

(Katon: Goryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Dragon Fireball Jutsu
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform kirin.

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique
    Range: Mid/Long
    Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.
    Driz: Hmm, I wonder where Crow went.

With the fireballs progressing my way, I perform the ram seal and release from my mouth a large wave. This wave's height and width covers the range of your Fireballs.

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

As the fireballs contact the waves, they are immediately extinguished, with a small mist of steam. Note:The wave loses half of it's water, and is reduced to a C rank technique. As the fire makes contact and the water is about to make the orb formation, the water begins to spiral in a similar manner of a whirlpool due to the Antlion technique. I maintain the chakra in the soles of my feet to keep myself stable on the water at the start of this activity. Knowing I'm being sucked in, I jump in the air and form bubbles of wind under my feet. This is invisible yo your eyes, as you would think I'm standing on air.

Futon: Furaingu Fūjin no Jutsu (Wind Release: Flying Wind God Technique)
    Chakra cost: 60 (10 every turn it’s active)
    Description: By using wind chakra to create wind bubbles beneath the user’s feet, the user will mimic flight by using the air bubbles created to literally run on nothing more than air. The air bubbles are invisible to the naked eye. This technique can be used to evade some technique.
    ★Can only be used twice.
    ★Lasts for 5 turns.
    ★Can only be taught by Leeroy G. Zero
    ★Can only be used twice

I then release my chakra into the atmosphere to make it rain.

Note:The remaining water from Great Exploding Colliding Wave is simply for buying time for me to escape.

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Driz: Hmm, I wonder where Crow went.

With the fireballs progressing my way, I perform the ram seal and release from my mouth a large wave. This wave's height and width covers the range of your Fireballs.

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

As the fireballs contact the waves, they are immediately extinguished, with a small mist of steam. Note:The wave loses half of it's water, and is reduced to a C rank technique. As the fire makes contact and the water is about to make the orb formation, the water begins to spiral in a similar manner of a whirlpool due to the Antlion technique. I maintain the chakra in the soles of my feet to keep myself stable on the water at the start of this activity. Knowing I'm being sucked in, I jump in the air and form bubbles of wind under my feet. This is invisible yo your eyes, as you would think I'm standing on air.

Futon: Furaingu Fūjin no Jutsu (Wind Release: Flying Wind God Technique)
    Chakra cost: 60 (10 every turn it’s active)
    Description: By using wind chakra to create wind bubbles beneath the user’s feet, the user will mimic flight by using the air bubbles created to literally run on nothing more than air. The air bubbles are invisible to the naked eye. This technique can be used to evade some technique.
    ★Can only be used twice.
    ★Lasts for 5 turns.
    ★Can only be taught by Leeroy G. Zero
    ★Can only be used twice

I then release my chakra into the atmosphere to make it rain.

Note:The remaining water from Great Exploding Colliding Wave is simply for buying time for me to escape.
    As you activate Flying Wind God technique, I decide to finish you off inside the antlion. I launch two scrolls into the air towards you at great speeds and just like a shuriken or kunai, it flies above your head instead but no quite yet. One of the scrolls which contained a fire dragon was sent diagonally to the right while the scroll which contained a fire tiger was sent diagonally to the left. Upon launching those scrolls, they unwrap themselves as they travel in the sky, towards you. As they are, I perform a simple cross seal and summon three shadow clones. Two of these shadow clones with chakra infused to their feet for a boost in strength, run to the front and take a huge leap towards you, reaching mid-range in no time while activating the scrolls that I had launched simultaneously. The fire tiger and fire dragon heads towards you and explodes upon reaching you, burning you dead. Me and my clone, whose next to me and will be named Willy, await your response whereas the two other clones who have leaped stand side-by-side each other short range from you. They are named C1 and C2.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

(Katon: Bakuryūgeki) - Fire Release: Exploding Dragon Strike
    Description: The user through use of one their scrolls will summon a large flame dragon that is directed towards the enemy target and explodes upon impact.

(Katon Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Hitora Bakufu) - Fire Release Summoning Technique: Fire Tiger Explosion
    Description: The user summons a tiger made of flames from a scroll, directing it towards the target, and attaching itself onto the target and explode causing massive damage on detonation making it similar to a paper bomb.

Status
    Apr 2011

As you activate Flying Wind God technique, I decide to finish you off inside the antlion. I launch two scrolls into the air towards you at great speeds and just like a shuriken or kunai, it flies above your head instead but no quite yet. One of the scrolls which contained a fire dragon was sent diagonally to the right while the scroll which contained a fire tiger was sent diagonally to the left. Upon launching those scrolls, they unwrap themselves as they travel in the sky, towards you. As they are, I perform a simple cross seal and summon three shadow clones. Two of these shadow clones with chakra infused to their feet for a boost in strength, run to the front and take a huge leap towards you, reaching mid-range in no time while activating the scrolls that I had launched simultaneously. The fire tiger and fire dragon heads towards you and explodes upon reaching you, burning you dead. Me and my clone, whose next to me and will be named Willy, await your response whereas the two other clones who have leaped stand side-by-side each other short range from you. They are named C1 and C2.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

(Katon: Bakuryūgeki) - Fire Release: Exploding Dragon Strike
    Description: The user through use of one their scrolls will summon a large flame dragon that is directed towards the enemy target and explodes upon impact.

(Katon Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Hitora Bakufu) - Fire Release Summoning Technique: Fire Tiger Explosion
    Description: The user summons a tiger made of flames from a scroll, directing it towards the target, and attaching itself onto the target and explode causing massive damage on detonation making it similar to a paper bomb.
    As I watch the scrolls as they advance, I begin to run a few options of action in mind. As they unwrap themselves and you create three clones, I immediately decide on my action. Not exactly knowing what's in the scrolls, I perform a couple seals (Wind is my affinity), pound my stomach and release a huge bullet of wind of wind. The wind damages both scrolls and sends them back to your location, while also destroying both clones just in time before they are in range for the activation (since the clones are released from the impact, the bullet should be able to travel to long range where you and the other clone is located).

(Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet
    Range:Short-Long
    Description: Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue the large amount of chakra needed into thier lungs. The user will then pound thier stomach to increase the pressure as they release a huge spiraling sphere of wind, which is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

Immediately after release, I take note of your location and tilt my head upwards, releasing from my mouth a water bullet. It's angle released upwards to then fall and strike you both. (this would make contact some time after the impact of the wind bullet).

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
    Description: The user gathers water in their mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

As I watch the scrolls as they advance, I begin to run a few options of action in mind. As they unwrap themselves and you create three clones, I immediately decide on my action. Not exactly knowing what's in the scrolls, I perform a couple seals (Wind is my affinity), pound my stomach and release a huge bullet of wind of wind. The wind damages both scrolls and sends them back to your location, while also destroying both clones just in time before they are in range for the activation (since the clones are released from the impact, the bullet should be able to travel to long range where you and the other clone is located).

(Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet
    Range:Short-Long
    Description: Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue the large amount of chakra needed into thier lungs. The user will then pound thier stomach to increase the pressure as they release a huge spiraling sphere of wind, which is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

Immediately after release, I take note of your location and tilt my head upwards, releasing from my mouth a water bullet. It's angle released upwards to then fall and strike you both. (this would make contact some time after the impact of the wind bullet).

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
    Description: The user gathers water in their mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.
    Oh sorry, I almost forgot about this .

As me and Willy notice the Wind Bullet rushing towards us, we release a wind and fire combination technique at you in unison. The massive flames consume the measly wind bullet and continues towards you, burning you and the wind bubbles beneath your feet. I shot the technique as such that you wouldn't be able to escape through flying away. If you continue with that Water Bullet technique, it would be evaporated in mere seconds and leaves you no time to prepare for another technique in order to counteract the wind/fire combo. With knowledge of your location, I perform the Ram handseal and place my hand pointing to the sky and slowly sway it downwards, causing a lightning bolt strike down upon you.

(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
    Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.

(Raiton: Dai Denki hōden no Jutsu ) - Lightning Release: Large Electrical Discharge Technique
    Description: By Performing the ram hand seal the user will manipulate their chakra and they then raise their hand to the sky and an electrical discharge is triggered shocking the target.

Status
    Apr 2011

Oh sorry, I almost forgot about this .

As me and Willy notice the Wind Bullet rushing towards us, we release a wind and fire combination technique at you in unison. The massive flames consume the measly wind bullet and continues towards you, burning you and the wind bubbles beneath your feet. I shot the technique as such that you wouldn't be able to escape through flying away. If you continue with that Water Bullet technique, it would be evaporated in mere seconds and leaves you no time to prepare for another technique in order to counteract the wind/fire combo. With knowledge of your location, I perform the Ram handseal and place my hand pointing to the sky and slowly sway it downwards, causing a lightning bolt strike down upon you.

(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
    Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.

(Raiton: Dai Denki hōden no Jutsu ) - Lightning Release: Large Electrical Discharge Technique
    Description: By Performing the ram hand seal the user will manipulate their chakra and they then raise their hand to the sky and an electrical discharge is triggered shocking the target.
    I figured, x)
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Seeing the release of the Wind and Fire Blast Technique, I immediately know my Wind Sphere will be overpowered. Knowing this I refrain from carrying on with the water technique, I form A Wind Style Rasengan in my left hand and Water Release Destruction Torrent in the other. Without hesitation, I thrust both techniques together, releasing a spiraling tornado of Wind/Water towards the incoming attack. Both techniques clash at Mid range, though a little closer to my side.

Now watching closely, as I see you raise your hand, I grow suspicion of an attack from either your hand or the sky. Having the mastery of Lightning, I begin to notice this technique is similar to one I have learn't. As I look above, I can see the effects of atmosphere change, when suddenly, an electrical discharge is released. Just in time, my hand is raised and I release a large vortex of wind which destroys it, protecting me from it's impact.

I then perform the Ram then Tiger handseal, releasing from my mouth a stream of sticky liquid towards you.

(Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Style: Starch Syrup Capture Field
    Description: The user After performing the required hand seals Ram → Tiger spits out high-viscosity, chakra infused water, aimed at a surface of wide scope. This is a stream of sticky liquid which can be used to form an adhesive trap that can inhibit a person's mobility. One can effectively reduce their enemy's area of activity with this technique, and has the effect of being able to take complete control over the battlefield. The normal scope of this technique is normally just a few metres, but if prepared, it is also possible to make an entire pond of starch syrup. Being caught in the technique can be avoided by channelling chakra to one's feet allowing one to walk upon it uninhibited, beforehand

Status
    May 2008
    Disturb the Remains... Leave
    none resting.

Overall you did OK, although not top notch. Its enough proof of your knowledge and skill with Wind and Water. Go to the Rain sensei who gave you permission to take the Rain Test to get your training started. You passed.