Hybrid View

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

[Bio Test - Shimura Danzō] Darui

Greetings, Darui!

I will be your tester and the rules are as followed:

Rules:
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsu's and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: Giant bridge, large water source mid range beneath it
    ~ You may use Danzo's abilities up to your current rank and training.
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using a pair of Kage Ranked Uchiha Sasuke (with MS) and Uzumaki Karin bios for this bio test against you. Note that your purpose with this fight is to showcase the correct use of Danzo's abilities as well as full knowledge and skill of the basic elements and abilities. Please give a link to your bio that your testing and I will make the first move

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Best of luck!

Status
    Oct 2010
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage

Re: [Bio Test - Shimura Danzō] Darui

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

Sasuke intercepts Danzo in the middle of the bridge, Karin trailing to his right

Sasuke...That is Danzo

I know...you were the one responsible for my brothers death! Karin, back me up!

As Sasuke looks upon Danzo, his crimson pupils reveal 3 tomoes. Immediately he inhales and then exhales a dense, strong and somewhat concentrated fire stream that engulfs the bridge and everything in its path

(Katon: Hi no iki) - Fire Release: Fire Breath
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user breathes a powerful stream of fire from their mouth at their target.

Karin at the same time infuses the atmosphere with her chakra, creating a powerful tornado to drop upon you from above. Both techniques are timed so that the tornado would hit you slightly after the fire, creating a blazing tornado of Fire/Wind, combusting you at its center

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

Karin...is he dead?

Erm....let me check...

As Karin concentrates, she activates her sensing ability

(Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someones chakra. Using these technique sensors can tell when the enemy is approaching and can easily track down targets. (Techniques activation lasts 5 turns)
    Note: Can only be used by bio with sensory ability

Status
    Oct 2010
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    Sasuke intercepts Danzo in the middle of the bridge, Karin trailing to his right

Sasuke...That is Danzo

I know...you were the one responsible for my brothers death! Karin, back me up!

As Sasuke looks upon Danzo, his crimson pupils reveal 3 tomoes. Immediately he inhales and then exhales a dense, strong and somewhat concentrated fire stream that engulfs the bridge and everything in its path

(Katon: Hi no iki) - Fire Release: Fire Breath
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user breathes a powerful stream of fire from their mouth at their target.

Karin at the same time infuses the atmosphere with her chakra, creating a powerful tornado to drop upon you from above. Both techniques are timed so that the tornado would hit you slightly after the fire, creating a blazing tornado of Fire/Wind, combusting you at its center

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

Karin...is he dead?

Erm....let me check...

As Karin concentrates, she activates her sensing ability

(Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someones chakra. Using these technique sensors can tell when the enemy is approaching and can easily track down targets. (Techniques activation lasts 5 turns)
    Note: Can only be used by bio with sensory ability

Dialogue has no effect on my moves and shizz.. also the 3T is active
    __________________________________________________ __
    Danzo: My actions were for the good of the village....shall I make more?

*With the perception of the sharingan, Danzo notices foreign chakra eluding inot the sky, as the fire barrels towards him. So just in the nick of time, he touches the floor and immediately a somewhat medium-sized tree erupts from under him, launching him in the air at a angle, so that he would fly over the fire, but remain close enough to the ground as to not be hit by the wind. (Sorta like dodging the fire, which I assume is directed at his former position, and the wind at the same time, which I assume was directed towards his former location also.). While he is in the air, he makes a quick succession of handseals, then inhaling and spitting out a several blades of wind, which are headed both for sasuke and Karin.*

(Mokuton: Dai Tsurī Tokihanatsu) - Wood Release: Great Tree Unleash
    Type: Supplementary, Defence
    Range: Short
    Description: Whilst in close range to the enemy target Danzo will place his hand on the ground and create a large tree to emerge from the ground beneath his target and lift them into the air.
    Note: Can only be used by Danzo Shimura Biography.

(Fūton: Shinkūgyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere
    Range: Short- Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Rabbit → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and exhales several small blasts of wind chakra.in such a manner that they are dispersed over an expansive range, enough to make it difficult to avoid them entirely without taking any damage. Due to the properties of this technique, the expelled blasts are capable of piercing into and potentially through an opponent's flesh when they collide, in a similar manner to how bullets function

Note: The collision and wind would block your vision of Danzo, so his appearance would come of suprise until Karin senses him.

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Darui.. View Post
    Dialogue has no effect on my moves and shizz.. also the 3T is active
    __________________________________________________ __
    Danzo: My actions were for the good of the village....shall I make more?

*With the perception of the sharingan, Danzo notices foreign chakra eluding inot the sky, as the fire barrels towards him. So just in the nick of time, he touches the floor and immediately a somewhat medium-sized tree erupts from under him, launching him in the air at a angle, so that he would fly over the fire, but remain close enough to the ground as to not be hit by the wind. (Sorta like dodging the fire, which I assume is directed at his former position, and the wind at the same time, which I assume was directed towards his former location also.). While he is in the air, he makes a quick succession of handseals, then inhaling and spitting out a several blades of wind, which are headed both for sasuke and Karin.*

(Mokuton: Dai Tsurī Tokihanatsu) - Wood Release: Great Tree Unleash
    Type: Supplementary, Defence
    Range: Short
    Description: Whilst in close range to the enemy target Danzo will place his hand on the ground and create a large tree to emerge from the ground beneath his target and lift them into the air.
    Note: Can only be used by Danzo Shimura Biography.

(Fūton: Shinkūgyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere
    Range: Short- Mid
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Rabbit → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and exhales several small blasts of wind chakra.in such a manner that they are dispersed over an expansive range, enough to make it difficult to avoid them entirely without taking any damage. Due to the properties of this technique, the expelled blasts are capable of piercing into and potentially through an opponent's flesh when they collide, in a similar manner to how bullets function

Note: The collision and wind would block your vision of Danzo, so his appearance would come of suprise until Karin senses him.
    Sasuke!

I know! Keep him busy!!!

This being said, Sasuke already caught eye of the balls of wind coming his way. He does the Horse Handseal in a blazing speed and exhales a large, protective and offensive wall of flames that head towards you. At the same time, Karin puts her hand on the ground raising a large wall of earth behind you preventing your escape and leaving you between a wall of earth 20m high and the fire that engulfs the bridge and races against you from the front

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

As the earth has risen, Karin keeps her senses on high alert to detect any single counter as Sasuke activates his MS

You shall know pain...Danzo!!!!

Status
    Oct 2010
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    Sasuke!

I know! Keep him busy!!!

This being said, Sasuke already caught eye of the balls of wind coming his way. He does the Horse Handseal in a blazing speed and exhales a large, protective and offensive wall of flames that head towards you. At the same time, Karin puts her hand on the ground raising a large wall of earth behind you preventing your escape and leaving you between a wall of earth 20m high and the fire that engulfs the bridge and races against you from the front

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

As the earth has risen, Karin keeps her senses on high alert to detect any single counter as Sasuke activates his MS

You shall know pain...Danzo!!!!

Just to state, the fire would be weakened to B-rank, I presume, because of the collision with the wind...
    __________________________________________________ _______
    Danzo: Hmmph...

*As the Wind clashes with the wall of flames, Danzo can clearly see that it is weakened, but it still barrels towards him. So as he quickly creates 2 dense pillars of wood that that extend from both hands, that are shaped into a shield-like wall. He continues forward, allowing the wood to block the fire that is incoming directly at him, letting the rest past him. While doing this, the wood catches on fire, but Danzo uses this to his advantage, breaking the wood off from his body, launching it at Sasuke and Karin. When he lands, which would be around the time the firey wood would hit Sasuke and Karin, he makes 1 handseal, creating a devastating amount of wind, that barrels over the entire bridge in front of him, carrying the flames with it and knocking the burning wood around, creating more damage.*

(Kyousei Mokuton No Jutsu) - Greater Wood Style Technique
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
    Range: Short-Long
    Description: Creates strong wood pillars or trees to trap, defend, or fight with

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

*After Danzo launches the wind, he quickly takes of towards the two at full speed*