Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Jigoku
    Posts
    17,202
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hitler? Don't make me laugh...
    I'm far worse.
     



    [Bio Test - Shimura Danzō] Darui

    Greetings, Darui!

    I will be your tester and the rules are as followed:

    Rules:
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsu's and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: Giant bridge, large water source mid range beneath it
    ~ You may use Danzo's abilities up to your current rank and training.
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.


    I will be using a pair of Kage Ranked Uchiha Sasuke (with MS) and Uzumaki Karin bios for this bio test against you. Note that your purpose with this fight is to showcase the correct use of Danzo's abilities as well as full knowledge and skill of the basic elements and abilities. Please give a link to your bio that your testing and I will make the first move


    No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

    Best of luck!
     
         

  2. #2
    Darui..'s Avatar
    Status
    Darui.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Lost...
    Posts
    13,625
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage
     

    Re: [Bio Test - Shimura Danzō] Darui

     
         

  3. #3
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Jigoku
    Posts
    17,202
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hitler? Don't make me laugh...
    I'm far worse.
     



    Re: [Bio Test - Shimura Danzō] Darui

    Sasuke intercepts Danzo in the middle of the bridge, Karin trailing to his right

    Sasuke...That is Danzo

    I know...you were the one responsible for my brothers death! Karin, back me up!

    As Sasuke looks upon Danzo, his crimson pupils reveal 3 tomoes. Immediately he inhales and then exhales a dense, strong and somewhat concentrated fire stream that engulfs the bridge and everything in its path

    (Katon: Hi no iki) - Fire Release: Fire Breath
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user breathes a powerful stream of fire from their mouth at their target.

    Karin at the same time infuses the atmosphere with her chakra, creating a powerful tornado to drop upon you from above. Both techniques are timed so that the tornado would hit you slightly after the fire, creating a blazing tornado of Fire/Wind, combusting you at its center

    (Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
    Rank: A
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

    Karin...is he dead?

    Erm....let me check...

    As Karin concentrates, she activates her sensing ability

    (Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someones chakra. Using these technique sensors can tell when the enemy is approaching and can easily track down targets. (Techniques activation lasts 5 turns)
    Note: Can only be used by bio with sensory ability

     
         

  4. #4
    Darui..'s Avatar
    Status
    Darui.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Lost...
    Posts
    13,625
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage
     

    Re: [Bio Test - Shimura Danzō] Darui

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    Sasuke intercepts Danzo in the middle of the bridge, Karin trailing to his right

    Sasuke...That is Danzo

    I know...you were the one responsible for my brothers death! Karin, back me up!

    As Sasuke looks upon Danzo, his crimson pupils reveal 3 tomoes. Immediately he inhales and then exhales a dense, strong and somewhat concentrated fire stream that engulfs the bridge and everything in its path

    (Katon: Hi no iki) - Fire Release: Fire Breath
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user breathes a powerful stream of fire from their mouth at their target.

    Karin at the same time infuses the atmosphere with her chakra, creating a powerful tornado to drop upon you from above. Both techniques are timed so that the tornado would hit you slightly after the fire, creating a blazing tornado of Fire/Wind, combusting you at its center

    (Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
    Rank: A
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

    Karin...is he dead?

    Erm....let me check...

    As Karin concentrates, she activates her sensing ability

    (Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someones chakra. Using these technique sensors can tell when the enemy is approaching and can easily track down targets. (Techniques activation lasts 5 turns)
    Note: Can only be used by bio with sensory ability

    Dialogue has no effect on my moves and shizz.. also the 3T is active
    __________________________________________________ __
    Danzo: My actions were for the good of the village....shall I make more?

    *With the perception of the sharingan, Danzo notices foreign chakra eluding inot the sky, as the fire barrels towards him. So just in the nick of time, he touches the floor and immediately a somewhat medium-sized tree erupts from under him, launching him in the air at a angle, so that he would fly over the fire, but remain close enough to the ground as to not be hit by the wind. (Sorta like dodging the fire, which I assume is directed at his former position, and the wind at the same time, which I assume was directed towards his former location also.). While he is in the air, he makes a quick succession of handseals, then inhaling and spitting out a several blades of wind, which are headed both for sasuke and Karin.*

    (Mokuton: Dai Tsurī Tokihanatsu) - Wood Release: Great Tree Unleash
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary, Defence
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Whilst in close range to the enemy target Danzo will place his hand on the ground and create a large tree to emerge from the ground beneath his target and lift them into the air.
    Note: Can only be used by Danzo Shimura Biography.

    (Fūton: Shinkūgyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short- Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Rabbit → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and exhales several small blasts of wind chakra.in such a manner that they are dispersed over an expansive range, enough to make it difficult to avoid them entirely without taking any damage. Due to the properties of this technique, the expelled blasts are capable of piercing into and potentially through an opponent's flesh when they collide, in a similar manner to how bullets function
    .

    Note: The collision and wind would block your vision of Danzo, so his appearance would come of suprise until Karin senses him.
     
         

  5. #5
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Jigoku
    Posts
    17,202
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hitler? Don't make me laugh...
    I'm far worse.
     



    Re: [Bio Test - Shimura Danzō] Darui

    Quote Originally Posted by Darui.. View Post
    Dialogue has no effect on my moves and shizz.. also the 3T is active
    __________________________________________________ __
    Danzo: My actions were for the good of the village....shall I make more?

    *With the perception of the sharingan, Danzo notices foreign chakra eluding inot the sky, as the fire barrels towards him. So just in the nick of time, he touches the floor and immediately a somewhat medium-sized tree erupts from under him, launching him in the air at a angle, so that he would fly over the fire, but remain close enough to the ground as to not be hit by the wind. (Sorta like dodging the fire, which I assume is directed at his former position, and the wind at the same time, which I assume was directed towards his former location also.). While he is in the air, he makes a quick succession of handseals, then inhaling and spitting out a several blades of wind, which are headed both for sasuke and Karin.*

    (Mokuton: Dai Tsurī Tokihanatsu) - Wood Release: Great Tree Unleash
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary, Defence
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Whilst in close range to the enemy target Danzo will place his hand on the ground and create a large tree to emerge from the ground beneath his target and lift them into the air.
    Note: Can only be used by Danzo Shimura Biography.

    (Fūton: Shinkūgyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short- Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Rabbit → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and exhales several small blasts of wind chakra.in such a manner that they are dispersed over an expansive range, enough to make it difficult to avoid them entirely without taking any damage. Due to the properties of this technique, the expelled blasts are capable of piercing into and potentially through an opponent's flesh when they collide, in a similar manner to how bullets function
    .

    Note: The collision and wind would block your vision of Danzo, so his appearance would come of suprise until Karin senses him.
    Sasuke!

    I know! Keep him busy!!!

    This being said, Sasuke already caught eye of the balls of wind coming his way. He does the Horse Handseal in a blazing speed and exhales a large, protective and offensive wall of flames that head towards you. At the same time, Karin puts her hand on the ground raising a large wall of earth behind you preventing your escape and leaving you between a wall of earth 20m high and the fire that engulfs the bridge and races against you from the front

    (Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

    (Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

    As the earth has risen, Karin keeps her senses on high alert to detect any single counter as Sasuke activates his MS

    You shall know pain...Danzo!!!!

     
         

  6. #6
    Darui..'s Avatar
    Status
    Darui.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Lost...
    Posts
    13,625
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage
     

    Re: [Bio Test - Shimura Danzō] Darui

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    Sasuke!

    I know! Keep him busy!!!

    This being said, Sasuke already caught eye of the balls of wind coming his way. He does the Horse Handseal in a blazing speed and exhales a large, protective and offensive wall of flames that head towards you. At the same time, Karin puts her hand on the ground raising a large wall of earth behind you preventing your escape and leaving you between a wall of earth 20m high and the fire that engulfs the bridge and races against you from the front

    (Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

    (Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

    As the earth has risen, Karin keeps her senses on high alert to detect any single counter as Sasuke activates his MS

    You shall know pain...Danzo!!!!

    Just to state, the fire would be weakened to B-rank, I presume, because of the collision with the wind...
    __________________________________________________ _______
    Danzo: Hmmph...

    *As the Wind clashes with the wall of flames, Danzo can clearly see that it is weakened, but it still barrels towards him. So as he quickly creates 2 dense pillars of wood that that extend from both hands, that are shaped into a shield-like wall. He continues forward, allowing the wood to block the fire that is incoming directly at him, letting the rest past him. While doing this, the wood catches on fire, but Danzo uses this to his advantage, breaking the wood off from his body, launching it at Sasuke and Karin. When he lands, which would be around the time the firey wood would hit Sasuke and Karin, he makes 1 handseal, creating a devastating amount of wind, that barrels over the entire bridge in front of him, carrying the flames with it and knocking the burning wood around, creating more damage.*

    (Kyousei Mokuton No Jutsu) - Greater Wood Style Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: Creates strong wood pillars or trees to trap, defend, or fight with

    (Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Rank: A
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

    *After Danzo launches the wind, he quickly takes of towards the two at full speed*
     
         

  7. #7
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Jigoku
    Posts
    17,202
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hitler? Don't make me laugh...
    I'm far worse.
     



    Re: [Bio Test - Shimura Danzō] Darui

    Quote Originally Posted by Darui.. View Post
    Just to state, the fire would be weakened to B-rank, I presume, because of the collision with the wind...
    __________________________________________________ _______
    Danzo: Hmmph...

    *As the Wind clashes with the wall of flames, Danzo can clearly see that it is weakened, but it still barrels towards him. So as he quickly creates 2 dense pillars of wood that that extend from both hands, that are shaped into a shield-like wall. He continues forward, allowing the wood to block the fire that is incoming directly at him, letting the rest past him. While doing this, the wood catches on fire, but Danzo uses this to his advantage, breaking the wood off from his body, launching it at Sasuke and Karin. When he lands, which would be around the time the firey wood would hit Sasuke and Karin, he makes 1 handseal, creating a devastating amount of wind, that barrels over the entire bridge in front of him, carrying the flames with it and knocking the burning wood around, creating more damage.*

    (Kyousei Mokuton No Jutsu) - Greater Wood Style Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: Creates strong wood pillars or trees to trap, defend, or fight with

    (Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Rank: A
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

    *After Danzo launches the wind, he quickly takes of towards the two at full speed*


    Karin... Heat!

    Sasuke...isn't that too extreme?

    NOW!!!!!!

    ...

    Using his increased perception to observe what is thrown at him, Sasuke notices the ignited wood coming towards him so immediatly he inhales and molds his chakra inside of him, releasing it in the form of a large water projectile. This projectile explodes on contact with the wood, blasting all around the impact epicenter and might possibly even go (slightly) against you and, in the meanwhile, blocking your view of us (water spread all around with chakra, blocks both your sharingan and your normal eye)

    (Suiton: Daimizudama) – Water Release: Great Water Bullet
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user creates a large spherical bullet of water that is shot at the opponent. The bullet is large enough to forcefully push a large summoning back several meters.

    At the same time Sasuke shoots his water bullet, karin does a quick sequence of handseals and shoots several fire balls at the sky (2 of them), in quick succession, heating the atmosphere

    (Katon: Goryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Dragon Fireball Jutsu
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform kirin.

    Since the water bullet was made more to block your view and defend us than to damage you (although it would still produce some impact on you as it "explodes"), I notice you landed in front of us. As i notice you doing a quick set of handseals and inhaling. Its clear you're going to do some breath attack, so as the wind is shot from your mouth and ravages everything in front of us, heading towards us, it comes to no surprise. I kick the ground and 3 pillars rise in front of me, creating a wall of flames that consumes the wind technique and leaves us unharmed while further heating the atmosphere above. At the same time i did this, Karin was preparing to unleash a barrage of shuriken so as soon as the wind is blocked, from behind the fire she unleashes said barrage. From your perspective, its a multitude of shurikens (lets say 10 or so) that come from the wall of flames, heated, some slightly ignited, to hit you (btw, when you land, the water bullet would no longer be blocking any view, and since i didn't attack you directly, you have little to no reason to change your strategy as you can't notice the fire balls sent to the sky with yout view blocked by the water "explosion" and its produced "mist", thus why i assume you continued with the wind move once you landed as it would be logical to continue with your attack, the pillars themselves again block your view and mine but Karin can clearly notice you with her powerfull and skilfull sensing)

    (Katon: Gōka Honoo no Hashira Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Flame Pillars Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will knead their fire chakra and release it into the ground by stomping down their leg and then causing three pillars of fire several meters tall spaced out evenly. The Pillars of fire can act as a defensive wall against incoming techniques or targets or used to attack low aerial targets.


     
         

  8. #8
    Darui..'s Avatar
    Status
    Darui.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Lost...
    Posts
    13,625
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage
     

    Re: [Bio Test - Shimura Danzō] Darui

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post


    Karin... Heat!

    Sasuke...isn't that too extreme?

    NOW!!!!!!

    ...

    Using his increased perception to observe what is thrown at him, Sasuke notices the ignited wood coming towards him so immediatly he inhales and molds his chakra inside of him, releasing it in the form of a large water projectile. This projectile explodes on contact with the wood, blasting all around the impact epicenter and might possibly even go (slightly) against you and, in the meanwhile, blocking your view of us (water spread all around with chakra, blocks both your sharingan and your normal eye)

    (Suiton: Daimizudama) – Water Release: Great Water Bullet
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user creates a large spherical bullet of water that is shot at the opponent. The bullet is large enough to forcefully push a large summoning back several meters.

    At the same time Sasuke shoots his water bullet, karin does a quick sequence of handseals and shoots several fire balls at the sky (2 of them), in quick succession, heating the atmosphere

    (Katon: Goryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Dragon Fireball Jutsu
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform kirin.

    Since the water bullet was made more to block your view and defend us than to damage you (although it would still produce some impact on you as it "explodes"), I notice you landed in front of us. As i notice you doing a quick set of handseals and inhaling. Its clear you're going to do some breath attack, so as the wind is shot from your mouth and ravages everything in front of us, heading towards us, it comes to no surprise. I kick the ground and 3 pillars rise in front of me, creating a wall of flames that consumes the wind technique and leaves us unharmed while further heating the atmosphere above. At the same time i did this, Karin was preparing to unleash a barrage of shuriken so as soon as the wind is blocked, from behind the fire she unleashes said barrage. From your perspective, its a multitude of shurikens (lets say 10 or so) that come from the wall of flames, heated, some slightly ignited, to hit you (btw, when you land, the water bullet would no longer be blocking any view, and since i didn't attack you directly, you have little to no reason to change your strategy as you can't notice the fire balls sent to the sky with yout view blocked by the water "explosion" and its produced "mist", thus why i assume you continued with the wind move once you landed as it would be logical to continue with your attack, the pillars themselves again block your view and mine but Karin can clearly notice you with her powerfull and skilfull sensing)

    (Katon: Gōka Honoo no Hashira Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Flame Pillars Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will knead their fire chakra and release it into the ground by stomping down their leg and then causing three pillars of fire several meters tall spaced out evenly. The Pillars of fire can act as a defensive wall against incoming techniques or targets or used to attack low aerial targets.


    I know Scorpy-poo So correct if I'm wrong, but since you defended the Wind Technique, that means that the Wind protected me from the water, as it was used to douse the flaming wood? (As the debris from the water bullet explosion with the flaming wood comes toward me, I release the wind, therefore taking the debris with it.)
    __________________________________________________

    Danzo: Not even close, but getting there...Sasuke you really have improved, but nevertheless....

    *As soon as he sees the first few shuriken coming towards him, Danzo stops (would be about mid range still) then places his hand onto the ground, creating multiple pillars of wood to arise in a 360 degree formation around him, thefore stopping the shuriken. This is done in quickly, therefore arousing before Karin can complete her total "barrage" of shuriken. While the pillars are rising, Danzo, being already close to the ground, sinks into it in a way that can't be seen. (The arising pillars would block your sight of him, while masking his chakra from being detected by Sasuke's sharingan. Also Karin would be focused on the completion of her barrage, which should finish by the time Danzo sinks into the bridge)*

    (Mokuton: Noboru Hashira no Jutsu) - Wood Release: Climbing Pillars Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary, Defence
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will create multiple pillars of wood to rise up around them in a circle that can defend against incoming attacks or lift the opponent/s into the air.

    (Doton: Iwagakure no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Hiding in Rock Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This is a technique that allows its user to blend into rocks and then move in and out of other rocks undetected.
    Note: Can only blend through on B rank and below Earth Techniques

    *Then suddenly, as Sasuke and Karin are still attentive towards the protective wood shield that formerly protected Danzo, he arouses from the floor beneath Karin holding her ankle as he arouses from the floor. Little does she know, Danzo has wrapped a muscle restriction seal around her ankle, therefore rendering her almost completely useless.*

    (Suji Haji Fuuin) - Muscle Restriction Seal
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A special fuuinjutsu utilized by taking a tag that bares the mark of restrict. When placed upon the opponent it generates an electrical current that is not physically harmful. However this flows through the nervous system and restricts the movement of muscles(lasts for 3 turns and slows the opponents movement).
     
         

  9. #9
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Jigoku
    Posts
    17,202
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hitler? Don't make me laugh...
    I'm far worse.
     



    Re: [Bio Test - Shimura Danzō] Darui

    Quote Originally Posted by Darui.. View Post
    I know Scorpy-poo So correct if I'm wrong, but since you defended the Wind Technique, that means that the Wind protected me from the water, as it was used to douse the flaming wood? (As the debris from the water bullet explosion with the flaming wood comes toward me, I release the wind, therefore taking the debris with it.)
    __________________________________________________

    Danzo: Not even close, but getting there...Sasuke you really have improved, but nevertheless....

    *As soon as he sees the first few shuriken coming towards him, Danzo stops (would be about mid range still) then places his hand onto the ground, creating multiple pillars of wood to arise in a 360 degree formation around him, thefore stopping the shuriken. This is done in quickly, therefore arousing before Karin can complete her total "barrage" of shuriken. While the pillars are rising, Danzo, being already close to the ground, sinks into it in a way that can't be seen. (The arising pillars would block your sight of him, while masking his chakra from being detected by Sasuke's sharingan. Also Karin would be focused on the completion of her barrage, which should finish by the time Danzo sinks into the bridge)*

    (Mokuton: Noboru Hashira no Jutsu) - Wood Release: Climbing Pillars Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary, Defence
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will create multiple pillars of wood to rise up around them in a circle that can defend against incoming attacks or lift the opponent/s into the air.

    (Doton: Iwagakure no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Hiding in Rock Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This is a technique that allows its user to blend into rocks and then move in and out of other rocks undetected.
    Note: Can only blend through on B rank and below Earth Techniques

    *Then suddenly, as Sasuke and Karin are still attentive towards the protective wood shield that formerly protected Danzo, he arouses from the floor beneath Karin holding her ankle as he arouses from the floor. Little does she know, Danzo has wrapped a muscle restriction seal around her ankle, therefore rendering her almost completely useless.*

    (Suji Haji Fuuin) - Muscle Restriction Seal
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A special fuuinjutsu utilized by taking a tag that bares the mark of restrict. When placed upon the opponent it generates an electrical current that is not physically harmful. However this flows through the nervous system and restricts the movement of muscles(lasts for 3 turns and slows the opponents movement).
    Sasuke!!! He merged with the bridge!

    Sasuke immediatly strings a quick set of hand seals and destroys the bridge in front of him completely by transforming into a gluey swamp. (Note: he transforms the bridge from about 1 meter in front of him, all the way to the other side and down to its pillars, in sticky, guey mud). As you'd be inside the rock, you'd be unable to escape this technique. Karin on the other hand, does the Ox Handseal and raises her hand surrounded in lightning, grabbing hold of the lightning raging in the heated atmosphere and called down a powerful blast of electricity that ravages and destroys everything in front of us. Using her sensing, she is capable of clearly noticing were your chakra is and to aim the kirin to destroy you completely. Note that swamp and chidori are done at the same time and just as you have merged (meaning you can't go that far inside the rock towards us) and as the bridge is collapsing in front of us, kirin is unleashed to destroy the rest of it. As the lightning coming from the sky hit you, it forcefully pushes you into the river below, making use of the water to deal even more damage.

    (Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

    (Raiton: Chidori) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds
    Rank: A
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user must first perform the following sequence of hand seals Ox → Rabbit → Monkey → Dragon → Rat → Bird → Ox → Snake → Dog → Tiger → Monkey and they create a lightning jutsu that is concentrated in the user's palm and thrusted toward the opponent at high speed. The lightning in the user's palm sounds like birds chirping, hence the name.
    Note: Someone who mastered lightning release can perform chidori with just the Ox hand seal.

    (Raiton: Kirin) - Lightning Release: Kirin
    Rank: S
    Type: Offense
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: After using Dragon Fireball Jutsu to create thunderclouds in the sky, the user will use Chidori to take control of the lightning above. They can then make the lightning strike an opponent in the blink of an eye.
    Can only be avoided with time/space techniques. Can only be used once per battle.

    Karin! Keep your sensing on him...at all times! This isn't the last of him!
     
         

  10. #10
    Darui..'s Avatar
    Status
    Darui.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Lost...
    Posts
    13,625
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage
     

    Re: [Bio Test - Shimura Danzō] Darui

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    Sasuke!!! He merged with the bridge!

    Sasuke immediatly strings a quick set of hand seals and destroys the bridge in front of him completely by transforming into a gluey swamp. (Note: he transforms the bridge from about 1 meter in front of him, all the way to the other side and down to its pillars, in sticky, guey mud). As you'd be inside the rock, you'd be unable to escape this technique. Karin on the other hand, does the Ox Handseal and raises her hand surrounded in lightning, grabbing hold of the lightning raging in the heated atmosphere and called down a powerful blast of electricity that ravages and destroys everything in front of us. Using her sensing, she is capable of clearly noticing were your chakra is and to aim the kirin to destroy you completely. Note that swamp and chidori are done at the same time and just as you have merged (meaning you can't go that far inside the rock towards us) and as the bridge is collapsing in front of us, kirin is unleashed to destroy the rest of it. As the lightning coming from the sky hit you, it forcefully pushes you into the river below, making use of the water to deal even more damage.

    (Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

    (Raiton: Chidori) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds
    Rank: A
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user must first perform the following sequence of hand seals Ox → Rabbit → Monkey → Dragon → Rat → Bird → Ox → Snake → Dog → Tiger → Monkey and they create a lightning jutsu that is concentrated in the user's palm and thrusted toward the opponent at high speed. The lightning in the user's palm sounds like birds chirping, hence the name.
    Note: Someone who mastered lightning release can perform chidori with just the Ox hand seal.

    (Raiton: Kirin) - Lightning Release: Kirin
    Rank: S
    Type: Offense
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: After using Dragon Fireball Jutsu to create thunderclouds in the sky, the user will use Chidori to take control of the lightning above. They can then make the lightning strike an opponent in the blink of an eye.
    Can only be avoided with time/space techniques. Can only be used once per battle.

    Karin! Keep your sensing on him...at all times! This isn't the last of him!
    *As Danzo body hits the floor below, a couple of seconds later a voice is heard behind both Sasuke and Karin, causing them to turn around facing the opposite direction of where they were attacked, totally throwing the both of them off, for at least 2 to 3 seconds*

    Fake Voice: Hmmm, you guys are quite something...

    (Utsusemi no Jutsu) - Empty Cicada Shell Technique
    Rank: D
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: Forming the needed hand seal Ram, a shinobi can project his voice to a different area to hide their location and the number of allies at their side. It is an excellent complement to stealth tactics.

    *In that short amount of time, Danzo appears behind Karin, literally a few inches away, in the most swiftest way therefore leaving her no time to react, punchering a kunai directly into her lower spine with the help of the pinpoint accuracy of the sharingan paralyzing her instantly, then immediatley taking it out and throwing it towards Sasuke's temple on the side of his head, then immediately sweep his legs from under him. Danzo has done this by using one of the sharingan most advanced sharingan techniques called Izanagi. What Danzo really did was when he was "killed" was induce a genjutsu on both Karin and Sasuke, making them believe that fantasy was reality and that fatal injuries did exist.*

    (Doujutsu: Izanagi) – Eye Technique: Illusion of Reality
    Rank: Forbidden
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 50
    Damage points: N/A (-30 to user and loss of a Sharingan eye)
    Description: Izanagi is a Genjutsu that is intended to be cast upon oneself and not the enemy. It is the most powerful Genjutsu. When activated the user removes the boundaries between reality and illusion within their personal space. In a certain degree this allows the user to control their own state of existence. And is normally activated with the briefest of moments. When activated it is capable of turning an injury or even death into an illusion allowing the user to escape harm, but not without a grave cost. The use of this technique results in the loss of a Sharingan eye. Whenever the user receives a fatal injury, he or she automatically fades away as a genjutsu, and then returns back to reality, physically real and unscathed. Izanagi can only be used by those with the generic’s of the sage of six paths, weidling the DNA of the Senju clan and the Uchiha Clans Sharingan. In Danzo’s case he had multiple sharingan to activate this technique multiple times at the loss of an eye but had a time limit in activating it again. Madara also used the technique but at the loss of one eye.
    Note: Can only be used by Madara or Danzo
    Note: Danzo can only use the technique 2 times resulting in total loss of eye
    Note: Madara can only use Izanagi once resulting in loss of an eye.
    Note: Izanagi can only be used once a match

    Danzo: She was bothersome indeed...
     
         

  11. #11
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Jigoku
    Posts
    17,202
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hitler? Don't make me laugh...
    I'm far worse.
     



    Re: [Bio Test - Shimura Danzō] Darui

    Quote Originally Posted by Darui.. View Post
    *As Danzo body hits the floor below, a couple of seconds later a voice is heard behind both Sasuke and Karin, causing them to turn around facing the opposite direction of where they were attacked, totally throwing the both of them off, for at least 2 to 3 seconds*

    Fake Voice: Hmmm, you guys are quite something...

    (Utsusemi no Jutsu) - Empty Cicada Shell Technique
    Rank: D
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: Forming the needed hand seal Ram, a shinobi can project his voice to a different area to hide their location and the number of allies at their side. It is an excellent complement to stealth tactics.

    *In that short amount of time, Danzo appears behind Karin, literally a few inches away, in the most swiftest way therefore leaving her no time to react, punchering a kunai directly into her lower spine with the help of the pinpoint accuracy of the sharingan paralyzing her instantly, then immediatley taking it out and throwing it towards Sasuke's temple on the side of his head, then immediately sweep his legs from under him. Danzo has done this by using one of the sharingan most advanced sharingan techniques called Izanagi. What Danzo really did was when he was "killed" was induce a genjutsu on both Karin and Sasuke, making them believe that fantasy was reality and that fatal injuries did exist.*

    (Doujutsu: Izanagi) – Eye Technique: Illusion of Reality
    Rank: Forbidden
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 50
    Damage points: N/A (-30 to user and loss of a Sharingan eye)
    Description: Izanagi is a Genjutsu that is intended to be cast upon oneself and not the enemy. It is the most powerful Genjutsu. When activated the user removes the boundaries between reality and illusion within their personal space. In a certain degree this allows the user to control their own state of existence. And is normally activated with the briefest of moments. When activated it is capable of turning an injury or even death into an illusion allowing the user to escape harm, but not without a grave cost. The use of this technique results in the loss of a Sharingan eye. Whenever the user receives a fatal injury, he or she automatically fades away as a genjutsu, and then returns back to reality, physically real and unscathed. Izanagi can only be used by those with the generic’s of the sage of six paths, weidling the DNA of the Senju clan and the Uchiha Clans Sharingan. In Danzo’s case he had multiple sharingan to activate this technique multiple times at the loss of an eye but had a time limit in activating it again. Madara also used the technique but at the loss of one eye.
    Note: Can only be used by Madara or Danzo
    Note: Danzo can only use the technique 2 times resulting in total loss of eye
    Note: Madara can only use Izanagi once resulting in loss of an eye.
    Note: Izanagi can only be used once a match

    Danzo: She was bothersome indeed...
    Your counter is very off. When you hit the "floor" (River...) beneath the bridge, Kirin would have already hit you. Also, you do the cicada technique while inside a mayhem of mud and lighting? As kirin is hitting you? The correct counter would be to use Izanagi to escape my combo. This way you used Cicada as a counter as when you'd use izanagi, the combo would have already been successful. And all of this taking into account that you can't use that technique in the situation you are in. I'll continue the fight to see if you can still pull off something good enough for this bio.

    ±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±

    Since Karin has her sensing technique still active (this is the 5th and last turn) when the voice is heard she clearly notes that you are still on the same place so she doesn't move nor does she get nervous.

    Sasuke...cicada technique...

    Immediately she notes that your chakra disappears and appears behind her. Without a second to waste, she turns her body into liquid while Sasuke at the same time, creates a blade of lightning in his hand and in a swift rotation, swings the blade around in an almost 360º radius, decapitating Danzo in a split second and without hesitation. Karin then reforms slightly to the left and away from the corpse of Danzo

    (Suiton: Mizu Kawarimi) - Water Style: Water Replacement
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user can freely transform his body into liquid. This form allows him to avoid taking direct damage from many physical attacks but can not attack while in this form.

    (Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
    Rank: A
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.
     
         

  12. #12
    Darui..'s Avatar
    Status
    Darui.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Lost...
    Posts
    13,625
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage
     

    Re: [Bio Test - Shimura Danzō] Darui

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    Your counter is very off. When you hit the "floor" (River...) beneath the bridge, Kirin would have already hit you. Also, you do the cicada technique while inside a mayhem of mud and lighting? As kirin is hitting you? The correct counter would be to use Izanagi to escape my combo. This way you used Cicada as a counter as when you'd use izanagi, the combo would have already been successful. And all of this taking into account that you can't use that technique in the situation you are in. I'll continue the fight to see if you can still pull off something good enough for this bio.

    ±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±

    Since Karin has her sensing technique still active (this is the 5th and last turn) when the voice is heard she clearly notes that you are still on the same place so she doesn't move nor does she get nervous.

    Sasuke...cicada technique...

    Immediately she notes that your chakra disappears and appears behind her. Without a second to waste, she turns her body into liquid while Sasuke at the same time, creates a blade of lightning in his hand and in a swift rotation, swings the blade around in an almost 360º radius, decapitating Danzo in a split second and without hesitation. Karin then reforms slightly to the left and away from the corpse of Danzo

    (Suiton: Mizu Kawarimi) - Water Style: Water Replacement
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user can freely transform his body into liquid. This form allows him to avoid taking direct damage from many physical attacks but can not attack while in this form.

    (Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
    Rank: A
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.
    I let everything hit me...then as I hit the water below, that's when I used Izanagi...I should have rephrased it a little. >_> But thanks.
    __________________________________________________ ________

    *As Karin transforms into water, Danzo uses the perceptibility of his 3T sharingan in order to "slow" (You know how the sharingan keeps up with tremendous speeds) down the virtuality of the imcoming spear. In this time, with the intellectual ability, Danzo causes a pillar of wood to erupt from the ground below in front of sasuke (well his bck as he is swinging, it would eventually turn into his "front" as he is swinging in a 360 degree rotation) creating a dense, thick pole of wood, that stops his arm in its tracks at the last possible second, not allowing the blade to fully rotate.*

    (Kyousei Mokuton No Jutsu) - Greater Wood Style Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: Creates strong wood pillars or trees to trap, defend, or fight with

    *As soon as Sasuke's hand is stopped, while Karin is reforming, a wood clone abruptly emerges from Danzo's chest, creating his hand into a wooden spear, impaling sasuke in his chest.*

    (Moku Bunshin no Jutsu) – Wood Clone Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates clones of themselves made of wood that then sprout out of their body. The clones are capable of traveling distance and still remain in direct contact with the user. They can also be used to turn into a seed that can be consumed or placed in the targets clothing allowing the user to track their whereabouts.
     
         

  13. #13
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Jigoku
    Posts
    17,202
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hitler? Don't make me laugh...
    I'm far worse.
     



    Re: [Bio Test - Shimura Danzō] Darui

    ±± Closed for Grading ±±
     
         

  14. #14
    Alucard's Avatar
    Status
    Alucard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    12,593
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [Bio Test - Shimura Danzō] Darui

    -Test Failed-
    Your didn't defend from Kiri and even though, the opportunity to use Izanagi was given to you, you didn't show competence on how to use it
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •