Status
    -Rock N Rolla-

[Rain Test] - Yard vs. Nagato

Greetings, Yard

Here are the rules are as followed as we are both doing this:

-Rei's R&R
    -We both can only use water, wind, nin, tai and gen
    -We both can only use custom jutsu only if they are related to the above techs.
    -Breaking the rules will result in the failure of the test.

Please do not spam this fight. Only Myself, Yard, Admins, Mods, and Senseis (upon request) may post here.

I'll be using my Ryoku biography.
    Location: Barren wasteland with large boulders scattered throught the area
    State your biography and I will begin.

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: [Rain Test] - Yard vs. Nagato

Status
    -Rock N Rolla-

Quote Originally Posted by -Yard- View Post

I begin by making one handseal channeling chakra into your system affecting your sensei of sight, causing everything you see to expand down into darkness

( Kokuangyo no Jutsu ) - Bringer-of-Darkness Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user makes one handseal, causing the opponent to believe they have been trapped in a world of infinite darkness, where their sense of sight is useless. It is capable of affecting multiple targets within range. However, it does not negate their other senses.

After you have been trapped into my genjutsu I touch the ground timing it so that Im summoning a large amount of water to come crashing down unto your current location.

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Storm Upheaval
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

I then exhale a powerful gust of wind towards you..

(Futon: Ressenpū) - Wind Release: Violent Whirlwind
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user gushes a powerful stream of wind from their mouth towards their enemy

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagato.. View Post
    I begin by making one handseal channeling chakra into your system affecting your sensei of sight, causing everything you see to expand down into darkness

( Kokuangyo no Jutsu ) - Bringer-of-Darkness Technique
    Description: The user makes one handseal, causing the opponent to believe they have been trapped in a world of infinite darkness, where their sense of sight is useless. It is capable of affecting multiple targets within range. However, it does not negate their other senses.

After you have been trapped into my genjutsu I touch the ground timing it so that Im summoning a large amount of water to come crashing down unto your current location.

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Storm Upheaval
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

I then exhale a powerful gust of wind towards you..

(Futon: Ressenpū) - Wind Release: Violent Whirlwind
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user gushes a powerful stream of wind from their mouth towards their enemy
    Noticing the handseal you make and then my vision start to fade, it's pretty easy to tell it's genjutsu. Being that genjutsu disturbes the 5 senses, it basically adds up to it being Genjutsu. There was nothing that blocked out the sun, nothing covering me, all you did was make a handseal asnd my vision went out. So as soon as my vision is gone I use*

( Genjutsu: Kai ) - Illusion Technique: Release
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15-30
    Description: The user does one hand seal to focus and then proceeds to disturb his chakra flow by forcefully stopping it momentarily and then "spiking" his spiritual energy, unbalancing his chakra. This dispels any genjutsu set upon the user except Eye Techniques, Bringer-Of-Darkness, Demonic Flute: Phantom Sound Chains, Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death, and Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Chant. The effectiveness of this technique is dependent upon the skill of the user. A Jounin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to C-rank. An S-class ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to B-rank. A Sannin rank ninja (and above) can dispel Genjutsu up to A-rank.

*Releasing me from the genjutsu. This would be in unison of you clapping your hands for the storm upheaval and my vision is regained as you slam your hands to the ground. Water appears above me, instantly casting a shadow on the ground as well as the sound it would make falling. As a shadow is casted I immediately look up. It being the sound of water, you pressing your hands to the ground and it being summoned above me tells me it's storm upheaval. So as it's summoned I use...*

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

*Blasting it at the water, then as you shoot the stream at me I use*

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user gathers water in their mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

*Blasting it through the stream continuing at you*

Status
    -Rock N Rolla-

Noticing the handseal you make and then my vision start to fade, it's pretty easy to tell it's genjutsu. Being that genjutsu disturbes the 5 senses, it basically adds up to it being Genjutsu. There was nothing that blocked out the sun, nothing covering me, all you did was make a handseal asnd my vision went out. So as soon as my vision is gone I use*

( Genjutsu: Kai ) - Illusion Technique: Release
    Chakra Cost: 15-30
    Description: The user does one hand seal to focus and then proceeds to disturb his chakra flow by forcefully stopping it momentarily and then "spiking" his spiritual energy, unbalancing his chakra. This dispels any genjutsu set upon the user except Eye Techniques, Bringer-Of-Darkness, Demonic Flute: Phantom Sound Chains, Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death, and Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Chant. The effectiveness of this technique is dependent upon the skill of the user. A Jounin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to C-rank. An S-class ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to B-rank. A Sannin rank ninja (and above) can dispel Genjutsu up to A-rank.

*Releasing me from the genjutsu. This would be in unison of you clapping your hands for the storm upheaval and my vision is regained as you slam your hands to the ground. Water appears above me, instantly casting a shadow on the ground as well as the sound it would make falling. As a shadow is casted I immediately look up. It being the sound of water, you pressing your hands to the ground and it being summoned above me tells me it's storm upheaval. So as it's summoned I use...*

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

*Blasting it at the water, then as you shoot the stream at me I use*

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user gathers water in their mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

*Blasting it through the stream continuing at you*

As you aim at the water I sent towards you I grow wind wings on my back taking flight into the air and I perform a handseal causing water to erupt from underneath you trapping you in a sphere of water. Then I proceed to shoot multiple wind arrows towards you.

(Fuuton: uyoku enzeru) - Wind Release: Take Flight
    Damage: 60
    Description: the user gathers a lot of wind chakra into his back creating 2 large wings and 2 small wings made out of wind , the 2 large wind wings can be used to fly or to guard the user against incoming attacks, and the 2 small wings are made to increase the speed of the user while he's flying in the air, when the user activates this technique , he's pushed into the air upwards from the thrust of the wind that comes out of his back.

Note: Can only be used 4 times per battle.
    Note: as long as this technique is active the user cannot use any fire based techniques

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

Wind Release: 1000 Shooting Arrows
    Typeffense
    Rang:Long
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage:60
    Description: The user ehales a bow created by fuuton chakra. By using shape manipulation and fuuton chakra, the user makes a arrow and shoots it in the air. While in the air, the arrow multiplies to 1000 arrows and can hit multiple targets.

Note: To make this attack stronger, the user can combine it with fire.
    Note: Can only be used 3 times in battle
    Note: Need to have A rank or higher training in fuuton

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

As you aim at the water I sent towards you I grow wind wings on my back taking flight into the air and I perform a handseal causing water to erupt from underneath you trapping you in a sphere of water. Then I proceed to shoot multiple wind arrows towards you.

(Fuuton: uyoku enzeru) - Wind Release: Take Flight
    Damage: 60
    Description: the user gathers a lot of wind chakra into his back creating 2 large wings and 2 small wings made out of wind , the 2 large wind wings can be used to fly or to guard the user against incoming attacks, and the 2 small wings are made to increase the speed of the user while he's flying in the air, when the user activates this technique , he's pushed into the air upwards from the thrust of the wind that comes out of his back.

Note: Can only be used 4 times per battle.
    Note: as long as this technique is active the user cannot use any fire based techniques

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

Wind Release: 1000 Shooting Arrows
    Typeffense
    Rang:Long
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage:60
    Description: The user ehales a bow created by fuuton chakra. By using shape manipulation and fuuton chakra, the user makes a arrow and shoots it in the air. While in the air, the arrow multiplies to 1000 arrows and can hit multiple targets.

Note: To make this attack stronger, the user can combine it with fire.
    Note: Can only be used 3 times in battle
    Note: Need to have A rank or higher training in fuuton
    *Seeing you go into the air in my peripheral vision, I then quickly look to you, As the wave rises around me, gushing up, I use*

(Suraisu Kaze) - Slicing wind

Type: Attack/supplentry
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage Points: 45
    Description: The user will stand like the picture shown below. Then the user will be begin to swing his front arm around in a slicing motion, but as they do, the users body will change to a blast of wind (in the same way suigetsu can replace his body with water) sending them selves at great speed as a slicing wind at the opponent. Though this leaves the user vulnerable to fire attacks if the opponent can see the user. This can also be used in avoiding attacks. The user can reform at any point. But if they dont, they become a slicing blade of wind and reform to their normal selves with their hand up in the air like they just slice the opponent across the chest, which they will have done in there wind form.

Note: Only doujutsu can see the wind.
    Note: The user takes double damage in wind state from fire attacks
    Note: Can he heard by sound users, can only be heard by non sound ninja when the battle field is near silent
    Note: Only be used twice
    Note: Cant use fire jutsu in same turn due to the concentration of wind chakra.

*Turning into a blade of wind as the orb tries to form, I shoot out of it, Coming at you as a blade of wind that you can't see or hear. If you continue with the fuuton you will die. You will have to make a faster counter as well as I can just move through the arrows, dodging them in this state. I am aimed at your chest*

Status
    -Rock N Rolla-

*Seeing you go into the air in my peripheral vision, I then quickly look to you, As the wave rises around me, gushing up, I use*

(Suraisu Kaze) - Slicing wind

Type: Attack/supplentry
    Damage Points: 45
    Description: The user will stand like the picture shown below. Then the user will be begin to swing his front arm around in a slicing motion, but as they do, the users body will change to a blast of wind (in the same way suigetsu can replace his body with water) sending them selves at great speed as a slicing wind at the opponent. Though this leaves the user vulnerable to fire attacks if the opponent can see the user. This can also be used in avoiding attacks. The user can reform at any point. But if they dont, they become a slicing blade of wind and reform to their normal selves with their hand up in the air like they just slice the opponent across the chest, which they will have done in there wind form.

Note: Only doujutsu can see the wind.
    Note: The user takes double damage in wind state from fire attacks
    Note: Can he heard by sound users, can only be heard by non sound ninja when the battle field is near silent
    Note: Only be used twice
    Note: Cant use fire jutsu in same turn due to the concentration of wind chakra.

*Turning into a blade of wind as the orb tries to form, I shoot out of it, Coming at you as a blade of wind that you can't see or hear. If you continue with the fuuton you will die. You will have to make a faster counter as well as I can just move through the arrows, dodging them in this state. I am aimed at your chest*

When the water if forming over you, our body disappears and disruption of water can be seen as you are flying out as the air itself. As this is happening I know theres no way of detecting oyu unless you attack me so I replace my body into a liquid allowing you to continue to slash right through my chest and then some of my body reforms as I de-activate the technique turning around to see you have reformed as well. At this time we are both free falling towards the ground with nothing keeping us in mid air and I chanel water chakra into my rasengan hitting you with it into the ground.

(Suiton: Mizu Kawarimi) - Water Style: Water Replacement
    Description: The user can freely transform his body into liquid. This form allows him to avoid taking direct damage from many physical attacks but can not attack while in this form

Elemental Rasengan
    Type:Attack/Defence
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:N/A
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: By combining the original Rasengan with an elemental affinity, a new Rasengan can be created that may produce a variety of effects.
    Note:Must know rasengan

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

When the water if forming over you, our body disappears and disruption of water can be seen as you are flying out as the air itself. As this is happening I know theres no way of detecting oyu unless you attack me so I replace my body into a liquid allowing you to continue to slash right through my chest and then some of my body reforms as I de-activate the technique turning around to see you have reformed as well. At this time we are both free falling towards the ground with nothing keeping us in mid air and I chanel water chakra into my rasengan hitting you with it into the ground.

(Suiton: Mizu Kawarimi) - Water Style: Water Replacement
    Description: The user can freely transform his body into liquid. This form allows him to avoid taking direct damage from many physical attacks but can not attack while in this form

Elemental Rasengan
    Type:Attack/Defence
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:N/A
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: By combining the original Rasengan with an elemental affinity, a new Rasengan can be created that may produce a variety of effects.
    Note:Must know rasengan
    *I slash through you and appear behind you, as I appear I use*

(Suiton: Mizu Sattou) Water release: Water Rush

Type: Attack/Supplementary
    Description: The user releases a small amount of water from the moisture in the air and can then control the water that is created. The user can create and control the water created up to mid range in distance. The amount of water created is enough to fill a small bath tub and only lasts for one turn. However this source of water isnt great enough to create S rank level water techniques.
    Notes:
    - Can only be used 3x per battle.
    - Must skip one turn before using again
    - The water can only be controlled up to one turn
    - Can only use water jutsu while controlling the water or until you release the water from your control.

*creating a slide of water that I slide across in the air as I catch my balance. So, I move away from you by 5 meters, then the slide forms a U and I am coming back for you, but I'm running. As I run, I take off my weights and use*

(Fuuton: Ekusupuro-Jon Uindo): Wind Release: Wind Explosion

Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: N/A
    Description: During movement of the user. The user will release a burst of exploding wind towards the bottom of their feet to move at the speed of sound. It will appear to the opponent as the user had teleported, however this is not the case. Any dojutsu users as well as sound and sensory ninja's would be able to follow the movements however they would lose the movements towards the end as the user would be moving too fast.

Note: User has to be moving to use this jutsu.
    Note: Can be used two times per battle.
    Note: Can't use to move in the air or fly around
    Note: Can use it to change direction, but will count towards the users 3 moves per turn
    Note: Can only use this to move within the line of sight. (Meaning can't go around walls without changing directions)
    Note: If ran into something the user will take -50 damage as a result of the great speed
    Note: Can only be taught by NineVision

*As you are turning around with the Rasengan, I release the water, creating wind at my feet and blast in your direction. I appear grabbing your forearm, slamming your rasengan into your chest at the speed of sound and slamming you into the ground.*

Status
    -Rock N Rolla-

*I slash through you and appear behind you, as I appear I use*

(Suiton: Mizu Sattou) Water release: Water Rush

Type: Attack/Supplementary
    Description: The user releases a small amount of water from the moisture in the air and can then control the water that is created. The user can create and control the water created up to mid range in distance. The amount of water created is enough to fill a small bath tub and only lasts for one turn. However this source of water isnt great enough to create S rank level water techniques.
    Notes:
    - Can only be used 3x per battle.
    - Must skip one turn before using again
    - The water can only be controlled up to one turn
    - Can only use water jutsu while controlling the water or until you release the water from your control.

*creating a slide of water that I slide across in the air as I catch my balance. So, I move away from you by 5 meters, then the slide forms a U and I am coming back for you, but I'm running. As I run, I take off my weights and use*

(Fuuton: Ekusupuro-Jon Uindo): Wind Release: Wind Explosion

Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: N/A
    Description: During movement of the user. The user will release a burst of exploding wind towards the bottom of their feet to move at the speed of sound. It will appear to the opponent as the user had teleported, however this is not the case. Any dojutsu users as well as sound and sensory ninja's would be able to follow the movements however they would lose the movements towards the end as the user would be moving too fast.

Note: User has to be moving to use this jutsu.
    Note: Can be used two times per battle.
    Note: Can't use to move in the air or fly around
    Note: Can use it to change direction, but will count towards the users 3 moves per turn
    Note: Can only use this to move within the line of sight. (Meaning can't go around walls without changing directions)
    Note: If ran into something the user will take -50 damage as a result of the great speed
    Note: Can only be taught by NineVision

*As you are turning around with the Rasengan, I release the water, creating wind at my feet and blast in your direction. I appear grabbing your forearm, slamming your rasengan into your chest at the speed of sound and slamming you into the ground.*

When I turn around I can see you making your way back towards me taking off your weights and then I figure I need to prepare myself other than using rasengan. So I begin by clasping my hands together by the time you start to explode towards me materializing water to hit you head on as you cannot stop your movements while in mid air to basically fly Then as your hit by my steadfast water technique I continue to manipulate it to crash down on you as youre falling.

Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Style: Water Shock Wave
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.

(Suiton: Suikoundan) - Water Style: Water shark bomb
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: A water projectile shaped like a shark that comes crashing down on the opponent.
    Note: No water source required